Feet in a circle

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

What's New?

9/24/2022

Check out Clips4Sale for the webs largest one-stop tickling clip location.

Tickle Experiment

clips4sale.com

The largest clips store online

Explore the TMF

Link Us!

Link your site to the TMF. Info here

Live Camgirls!

Live Camgirls

Streaming Videos

Pic of the Week

Pic of the Week

Trivia Winner:

brad1701

why people consider tickling to be torture

have never been torture for me

Are you a Houston 'lee? You're welcome to PM me.
    My guess... because some find the feeling physically or emotionally overwhelming.

Granted, some 'lees crave the overwhelming, loss of control feeling but that also scares a lot of people.

Depends on the definition of torture. If it's viewed as inflicting pain, it's not torture. However, torture can be mental. Tickling or doing anything to someone against their will would seem to qualify as torture, unless the lee is into "non-con," and if the lee is into "non-con," then it's really not "non-con," so that's a dead end. The B&D side is quite clear: It's about domination and control---giving and receiving it. In that sense, it's not torture, but really a power exchange.

I think it's if someone is doing something you don't want. A good example was on Myth busters where you had the girl do water drip torture, and one of the guys did it. She was pretty much brought to tears, while the guy (if I remember correctly) just laid there not bothered. For her it was torture because something was being done to her that she didn't like, and couldn't stop.

Quote Originally Posted by damdu View Post
    have never been torture for me
    Person with fetish for a thing doesn't understand why people without fetish for thing don't like thing, news at 11

Quote Originally Posted by Phineas View Post
    Person with fetish for a thing doesn't understand why people without fetish for thing don't like thing, news at 11
    I don't believe you understood the context of the question. I believe I do. For some people tickling, and laughter are enjoyable. it doesn't require a fetish. For some people, for whatever reason tickling and being forced to laugh are unbearable. The question is, why? Why is tickling a fun, playful thing for some people while for other people it's torture?

Quote Originally Posted by tickledude123 View Post
    I don't believe you understood the context of the question. I believe I do. For some people tickling, and laughter are enjoyable. it doesn't require a fetish. For some people, for whatever reason tickling and being forced to laugh are unbearable. The question is, why? Why is tickling a fun, playful thing for some people while for other people it's torture?
    People's brains are wired differently, and that has an effect on how they react to sensory input. what's pleasurable to some isn't to others, and sometimes, they have bad experiences with things that other people enjoy.
    Proud Non-Member of the Elite

When women say that they're just being hyperbolic, they don't actually view it as torture. People say "this is torture" to describe a lot of things, it's generally not meant to be taken seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by tickledude123 View Post
    I don't believe you understood the context of the question.
    I understood just fine, thanks.