• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

M/F tickling with Ziva Fey in the dungeon

Bagelfather

Verified
Ziva Fey is a geek at heart like myself and you will enjoy her clips. Visit her page at http://fatguyfilms.com/zivafey/ for links to purchase clips and to see previews.

Ziva Fey’s Tickling Interviews
Ziva Fey is a weirdo nude and fetish model for many different interests such as tickling, foot fetish, nude modeling, masturbation, face sitting, boxing, and more. Ziva is not only a black belt she is also a geek with a lot of interests. You can hear some of the conversations we had about various topics during her scenes. Ziva has a great pre and post tickling interview for you to purchase. A sample of it is provided here for your entertainment. All of her clips are currently available!

Ziva also suffers from what I refer to as tickle tourette syndrome which involves the spouting of random words while being tickled.

@zivafey | Linktree

@zivafey | Twitter
zf_interview01.jpg

Ticklish in a Onesie
When I arrived at the location to shoot Ziva was wearing this adorably and soft onesie. I was inspired to tickle this waif of a lass in this adorable outfit. I explore Ziva’s sides, underarms, and fee. My hands glide into her pockets and explore the ticklish nature of her hips. Ziva is unbound and struggles through the tickling trying to escape and being generally very expressive.
onesie_03.jpg

Tickled on the Cross
This is my first time using a Saint Andrew’s cross in a scene. Ziva is tied with her hands above her head and tickled on her ribs, belly, feet, and vulnerable underarms with fingers and electric tools. She thrashes so hard she pulls one of the bolts free early on in the shooting and we have to adjust to continue.
ticklecross_clothing02.jpgticklecross_clothing03.jpg

A Ticklish Cross to Bare
Stripped down to her panties Ziva is tied to the cross with her cute booty facing the camera. There is a lot of booty tickles in this clip with fingers and tools. Tickling continues to her feet as well as her upper body as she twists and turns trying to escape the torment.
ticklishcrosstobare02.jpgticklishcrosstobare03.jpg

Oh yes, the feet
At the end of A Ticklish Cross to Bare I inform Ziva that the next scene will be focused on her feet. “Not the feet” she pleads and “Oh yes the feet” I promise. Sure enough she is locked into stocks with her soft soles facing towards you as she is tormented with brushes, fingers, lube, and other tools. Her hands are unbound and she bounces up and down on the table trying to escape the torment of her soft feet.
ohyesfeet01.jpgohyesfeet03.jpg

Tickled Topless and Geeking Out
During the shoot Ziva and I geek out about our common interests. In this scene she is tied to the table with her hands over her head and tickled out of her mind while we banter about various topics. Her perky breasts bounce as her firm nipples cry out for some tickling as well. There is a good amount of belly tickling in this clips along with most of her upper body.
tickled_topless_geekout02.jpgtickled_topless_geekout03.jpg

Thanks for posting previews on your site. I see too many stores that don't post previews so I can't really get a good sense of if I wanna buy their content or not.

Ziva is such a little hottie. Cute face, mindblowingly hot body, so tiny too. Her sister is gorgeous too, would be great to see them stretched out together for a good tickle workout ;)

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back