• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Energy? Lack Of Energy? Successful Energy? Failed Energy?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
On the plane to OKC to meet with Fritz, Steve and the potential investors, Ross felt very tired. Ross sipped an iced tea at intervals, and was dozing a lot.

When Ross landed in OKC, he took an Uber to the office. Fritz and Steve were almost stunned to see how badly Ross looked.

"Ross, if you were not up to it, we could have done this by Zoom. Quite Frankly, you look very tired, my friend" Fritz said.

"Hello to you, Too Mister P With all due respect , Sir, and you know I respect you immensely, you are beginning to sound like Kayley" Ross said respectfully, tossing his suitcase into his private office, and quietly closing the door.

"Okay, I understand. I am just ,, concerned about you, is all"Fritz said.

"Fritz, hopefully he will or has gone away, but, as you know, I have a maniac out there who may want to harm my darling wife and me. Its calmed down, so hopefully I can just get back to focusing on Kayley, work, and our wonderful company that the three of us are building here" Ross said.

Fritz gave the thumbs up sign. "Sounds good to me. Ross, before we do the usual show tomorrow. Steve and I would like you to meet a guy for cocktails tonight, who has an energy company. Its small to medium sized. We want to buy him out, and then decide what to do with it. We could create another smaller division or fold it into our regular company" Fritz said.

Ross sighed. "Mister P, the question I have is this. We have this ever growing company which keeps exploding. One hundred investors, one thousand investors, whatever. The problem I see is the idea of folding the name of this new company into this existing company. Then, if there are any financial question marks, or such, I dont personally think that we would want to take a chance on folding a company on any shaky ground , into our mega energy company that we all have. Thus, my thought would be to keep it separate, and, if we want to keep doing things like this as a side show in addition to the usual signups we do, have it all in another area, and make it so that it has nothing to do with the regular company that you, Steve and I all have, does that make sense?" Ross asked.

Fritz gave a wide grin "Such is why I love this guy! It makes perfect sense, best friend and partner! Let's do it, oh, as well as the usual sign up show of course" Fritz said.

"And, of course we have to do the expected background check, financial, legal, lawyer meet, etc

"But of course, Sir Ross" Fritz said, bowing to Ross in a joking manner. .

That night, Ross, Fritz and Steve met the owner of the energy company, for what turned out to be dinner. His name was Alex.

"I think that with the way all of you have expanded your company into this giant, you can do a far better job of this than I did. Um, if I knock off say, a million dollars from the purchase price, from 10 mil down to 9 mil, I would appreciate if perhaps I could retain a five or ten percent stake, just for.. memories sake" Alex said.

Ross smiled. "I dont see any reason why not. We will get the financials, look it all over , have all the proper people meet, and maybe this can be done within thirty days" Ross said.

"Just wonderful. Thank You, Ross" Alex said.

After dinner, Ross said goodbye to Alex, Steve, and Fritz, and went back to the hotel, where he called the teacher.

"So what goes on?" Kayley said.

"We talked to a guy about possibly buying an energy company that has some financial problems. We are going to create a new division, if we decide to do this as a semi regular thing, and not co mingle it with the big slam, which we think is prudent business practice" Ross said.

"So wise of you. You are learning" Kayley said.

Ross sighed.

"You sound tired"
Kayley said.

"No. It's so funny. No matter how many potential investors we show the fields to, and how many sign up, nothing will be as bad as the circus that is going on with Tazzio, and went on with Timothy and Tiffany. I feel like an animal roaming free" Ross said.

"Ross, please dont let your mind race. You know that the Timothy /Tiffany saga is finished, and please just try to put Tazzio out of your mind. All is quiet with the bastard. You are down there to do an oil show. Just do what you always do,. all routine" Kayley said.

"Teacher, why are you always the sane one, and I am the obsessed one?" Ross asked.

"Simple, multimillion dollar business is not sane. I have to be sane to teach young minds. " Kayley said.

"Yes, with the most important young mind being mine, in spite of my early 50s actual age "Ross said.

"Two days, and two shows?" Kayley asked.

"Yes , guard, maybe one day and two shows. I dont know yet. Dont think that Mister P did not comment on how tired I look. This constantly buying and selling companies act is tough. I liked running the old RossShell better than this" Ross said.

"No you did not, because that made you insane. At least now, you are just a company searcher and purchaser. RossShell, as we discussed, is just the name of your main work, it is not the obsession it used to be" Kayley said/

"I know, okay, gas fields call tomorrow, night, teacher" Ross said.

"Teacher loves you forever" Kayley said, blowing a kiss through the phone.

The next morning, Ross got up, showered, had breakfast, and then went to the fields, to meet with about two hundred fifty investors for a slide show, and lecture.

"If we sign one hundred of these guys, I want you on a plane home. I know you are fighting it. Besides, look how well we did last time" Fritz whispered to Ross.

"I'm fine. I was tired yesterday, but I;m calming down. Think of it, Tim;'s divorce is settled, Tazzio is quiet. All I do now in RossShell is Tim's work, and buy companies. I'm bored when I'm not here. This is my really fun work" Ross said.

"Let';s see how it goes" Fritz said.

As it turned out, there were three hundred investors there, including some via Zoom. A very nice two hundred signed up. At which point said.

"No more shows for you this time, Apple Boy, or you do not get paid. We go back to OKC, you get dinner, and then a plane home" Fritz said.

"Mister P, I swear you are beginning to sound like a teacher I live with" Ross said.

"Maybe that's because we all love and care about you, and we want you to take care of yourself" Fritz said.

Ross , Fritz, and Steve had dinner. Ross made a midnight flight home, texted Kayley and was ready to hop on the plane.

At which point. Ross got a text from Tim about a "Problem" and asked Ross where he was.

Ross, who was dead tired, told Tim that Ross was still in OKC and would be home. "Sometime tomorrow night or late in the day likely:"

Ross got on the plane, took a deep sigh, looked at his life, and the constant success with the energy company, and buying and selling companies, and started to think to himself.

"What was the problem? Was it time to give up the ghost with RossShell? Was Ross just overtired and not thinking clearly when he was having these thoughts?"

All those would be seen.

It is ironic that Ross has no energy himself while making a fortune each trip to OKC from energy in the form of natural gas.
Being home with Kayley again will revive him, I hope.

Ross had a lot on his mind recently.

Thoughts about Tazzio. (Which are now starting to calm down)

Loving Oil and Gas even more.

The whole Tim/Tiffany Saga, which has also hopefully now calmed down.

Figuring out how all the new acquisition companies that he is buying and selling, fit into his life, and whether any of those will cause him to finally decide to sell RossShell for good.

Whether or not Timothy might sell his Empire, and whether that would cause Ross to have to sell off or close RossShell.

As you know, Mets V Braves begin an important four game series tonight at 7 pm.

I will try to write as much as I can.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back