• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Elixir and the Butcher (M/M, X-men ticklefic)

Lake Superior

TMF Regular
The Butcher polishes the mirror facing his latest catch. Elixir is handsome, Butcher has been training ticklish superheroes for lives in service to villains for years now, but has never kept one for himself, Elixir is about to change that. He is looking for a permeant resident to join him as a tickle toy. Now, he begins ready to break down the hero and turn him into a tickle bitch. And step one is always mental domination and enforcing the feeling of helplessness. Watching his own suffering will be key in breaking the will of Elixir, hence the mirror.

In the meantime, Elixir is stocked ready to wake up and begin his compulsory training. Butcher is very excited! A stir from the superhero indicates the time might be soon. Elixir's eyes opened slowly, not really seeing anything. His realization about his bindings though woke him from grogginess better than any coffee could though and soon his eyes were wide searching around for any kind of hint about where he was. His eyes landed on the butcher finally and his toes curled in fear in his bindings. He began frantically pulling at them as the panic set in.

"What is this?! Where am I!? Get me out of these right now!"

"That's no way to greet me. You should be asking me if I've slept well, and if I require anything."

Butcher walks up behind the young hero, fully visible in the mirror, and brushes the golden locks on the hero's head.

"As for where you are, this is my estate and your new home. As for why you are here, the answer is that I have decided to bestow a great honor upon you, service to me. But I assume you won't agree willingly, now will you?"

Elixir pulled at his bonds still, defiant to the villain's taunts.

"How often do people agree willingly? I'm just making conversation before I get lose from here and put my foot up your-...ahh these are tighter than I thought."

Elixir pulled to the point where a little sheen of sweat started to glisten on his golden forehead. He started to grunt with frustration at the lack of progress.

"I am well prepared to deal with you little hero, the more you try to escape the more you'll tire yourself out. But on to the main event."

Walking around the stocked hero, he takes a seat on a small stool, not breaking Elixir's view of the mirror.

"None, to date, have willingly agreed, but that would ruin my fun. He begins to tug off the hero's boots as he says, "You see I have means of convincing you. And these big, handsome feet are going to be the key. Tell me, are they ticklish?"

Several machines whirl to life off to the sides but for the moment, Butcher pays no attention to them as he de-boots the hero. Elixir's eyes went wide at Butcher saying the T-word. He was now remembering the rumor of a kink-based villain and rumors around some missing mutants. He tried to flick his ankles in a way to make it harder for the Butcher to take his footwear.

"T-Ticklish?! You've gotta be kidding me. Y-You know I'm a superhero r-right? Who-Whoever even heard of something as ridiculous as that...hahaha, stay away from my boots please and I'll go easy on you when I get out of here. I can be a soft touch when I want to..."

"As can I, my boy." Butcher purrs deeply as he removes the boots completely. "These will look beautiful in my trophy case, don't you think?" He taunts the mutant

"But on to the main event." Flicking a finger up each foot, he gauges the reaction.

The first few moments are always some of the best, the terror in a boy's eyes as he realizes he is about to be humiliated utterly is always a moment worth committing to memory and for Elixir, it will be the first of many such moments, so even more worth it. Elixir shook his head, trying to block out the sensations. The Butcher's fingers seemed so ridiculously....he didn't even want to think it to himself but soft. He looked up at the man and the hungry look in his eyes made the hero's stomach turn. They were expectant and hungry, he'd done this before, and as he tried to look away from him the sight of the trophy case finally clicked. He'd done this MANY times before judging by how many pairs of boots were hanging up in there.

"Ge-Gehet aw-aw-awahay...d-dahammit...st-stahap...noo"

"Afraid? A strong mutant like you? C'mon, it's just a little tickling. Oo I know, we'll play a game."

There's an evil glint of mischief in Butcher's eyes as he tweaks the pinky toe on one foot.

"This little piggy went to the market."

Moving to the next one he says, "And this little piggy stayed home."

Both tweaks serve a dual purpose of being incredibly tickly, and also utterly humiliating. He had broken Daken with this little piggy, the assassin unable to fathom his fall from grace. The one who'd bought him sent him a birthday video a few months later of the former stud surrendering his feet for the very same thing.

He doesn't expect to break Elixir here, but it's a fun place to start in eroding the self-confidence of a hero. Elixir bit at his lip as his toes were played with jumping at each pinch and poke on them.

"Y-Y-Y-You stahahay awahay from my pihihihggies-I MEEHEEAN TOHOHOES! DAAHAAHAAMIT STAHAHAP!"

Elixir's blush was almost as furious as he was and he shook as he tried to curl his toes to defend them from the brusher. Sensors scan the hero unbeknownst to him, picking up every bit of data from the tickling possible and displaying it for Butcher when he decides he wants it.

For the moment though, he finishes the game and then taunts and teases the young hero as he says, "Piggies? That sounds like you know what you deserve. That makes you a good boy, and I do like a good boy. So, do you want to give up now and agree to be my tickle toy? Or do I have to play dirty?"

"I-I-if you let me g-go now, I'll forget th-this whole thing. Last chance, let me go or this foot is going right up your ass, perv."

Elixir was breathing hard and keeping his toes clenched, there was nothing on earth he hated more than "This Little Piggy" that had been a thing his older sister had loved when he was young and as a result, he'd never heard the song the same way again. He could heal any kind of pain but that was something he was never able to get rid of.

"You mean this foot? This one right here that's locked in my stocks? That one is going to go up my ass? While I'm tickling it?"

All of this is said in an exaggerated, taunting voice, like speaking to a pet or small child while Butcher tickles the feet with more enthusiasm than before.

"That foot isn't going up my ass. It's staying right here where it belongs until you agree to be my tickle toy."

"NO! NOOHOO Hahaha dahahmmit get away! Stahahap! Hehehelp! Dahahmmit sohohomeone hehelp me a peeheeheervert's gahahat meehee!"

Elixir, desperate now tried to pull his foot away but they were solidly in the Butcher's control. At this point, he had more control over the man's foot than he did and as such could make it feel whatever he wanted it to."Perv? If I was a perv, I'd have you call me daddy!"

He pauses for a moment and then smirks.

"Actually I like that idea! When you agree to be my tickle toy, you'll call me daddy! Maybe I'll even tuck you in at beddy-bye time and give these feet their goodnight tickles! How does that sound, son?"

He taunts, loving the warmth of the soft feet under his control and starting to get hard at the thought of not just breaking the golden hero, but actually owning him after instead of giving him out to someone else. The grotesque fantasy flashing through Elixir's mind of himself trapped in a racecar bed with the Butcherteasing his feet and kissing them goodnight, one piggy-TOE! at a time made butterflies flutter in the young man's stomach. He shook his head furiously to clear it away and looked up at the villain with hate in his eyes.

"When I get ou-out of here your going to pay! I'm gonna make you beg to just go to jail, perv!"

"Daddy." He corrects mockingly, by chance leaning down to kiss the toes.

"But enough play, how about we move into the foreplay?" He produces a feather and starts to lazily trace it over the golden feet as he says, "Funny thing about the feather, most guys can resist its tickling, but it has another effect, turning them on. See most guys have their feet hooked right up to their dicks and now we're about to find out if you are the same."

Elixir's toes curled in anticipation of the feather and his knees pointed to each other as the feather began licking away at his soles. He looked down at his trousers and the forming bump there but the hungry look on the Butcher's face when he said "Daddy" made his mouth dry. He looked away from the man's pointedly and chewed his lips to try and block out the sensations. Unsuccessfully of course.

"Noo! St-St-Stahap...pl-pleeheease...."

"I might if you said 'Daddy please stop tickling my goofy feet.' I would give you a break."

Butcher is enjoying this more than any other mutie he's ever broken. He doesn't need to hold back in his mind games because Elixir will be his and only his at the end, he can get him to say and do whatever he wants!"Ne-Nehe-Nehehever....ahaha eeehee stahahap....I'm-I'm neeheever gohoonna cahahall you thahaht!"

Elixir was rocking back and forth in his chair trying to block out the feeling of the feather teasing away at the folds of skin on his feet. He shook his head and tried his best to stop his mouth from even forming the letter D. Elixir's laugher drowns out the soft whirling of machines now. Displays start to light up out of his vision including a screen with a sensitivity map of his feet. Right now, it's a dull gray mostly throughout with a dark blue on the parts of his soles that have been teased already. As Butcher tickles, the map will become more detailed until a full sensitivity map is completed. On ticklish feet like these, it probably won't take too long, but what Butcher is especially interested in is any pink spots, which represent erogenous zones on the feet themselves. Time to tickle his new boy to a boner, but not to cumming, he isn't allowed to do that at all!

"Coochi coo! Are these silly mutie feet ticklish? Don't tell me they are."

He babbles in an exaggerated baby voice to mock the hero.

"Daddy's gunna get them! Poor little tootsies, so much power and yet so helpless all the same!"

The tip of the feather gets right below one of Elixir's little toes and he shivered, not noticing the pink light behind glowing. It slipped down to his heel and the boy's tongue peeked out of the corner of his mouth making it brighter to match the organ. The feather kept slipping about and found two or three more, the pad of his big toe, the deepest part of his high arch, and even a nice one on the SIDE of the boy's floppy foot. Elixir soon had no less than 7 pink little happy spots lit up behind him and could see none of them.

Grinning in pure pleasure at how easy this is about to be, Butcher directs the feather to the pad of the big toes, lightly dancing across it as he teases, "Daddy is going to have fun when his bad boy decides to be a good boy and give his feet over. But it also looks like he's a naughty boy, is he getting hard from this? Tsk Tsk."

Butcher is merciless, visiting the center of the arch as well to make sure he gets both of the main sweet spots for his cruel pleasure. Elixir shivered as the pad of his big toe feeling the feathers lick and squealed like a child when it got down into his arch. His pleading turned mad as he seemed to be vibrating so fast he might hurt himself.

"Neeheeee nyuuuuhh! Nohoo nahaht there! Pleeeheease! Ahahannything c'moohoon! Looohook, I'll fohohorgive you juuhuust stahahahp!"

"How magnanimous of you. Forgiving me. Let's try here."

Like a kid in a candy store, he goes for the stem of the toes but he can't but admit, that he could listen to that boyish squeal all day. He might actually be forced to stop soon though, just to avoid damaging his prize. Pain is not his intent at all.

The feeling of the feather getting in under his toes has Elixir laughing but when it gets beneath his pinkie toe there's a different reaction.

"Eeehee hahaaha aaahhhaa HNNNRK NOO! geehehet ahahaff ahhaa SNNNRK IT'S TOOHOO MAHAHACH AHAHAA NNNNRKKK"

The silly snorts have Elixir gasping after each one trying to steel himself and prevent the next but folding like a blanket after each one.

"OK OOHOOK I'M SAHHAARRY!"

"Sorry is a start but if you want that break, you'd better say the magic phrase."

The feather now slides down to the heel to tease and tickle as Butcher says, "Honestly the heels are supposed to be rugged and harder but yours just aren't. If anything, they're even more helpless than your balls! Speaking of balls, are the boys producing a lot of cum? Oh, and will it be white, or liquid gold from you? An interesting question to answer."

"Fiehehene! Dahahaddy stahahap! Pleeheease I'm saahaary! Meeheercy maaahan!"

Elixir had tears pricking up in the corners of his eyes as he finally called the Butcher, Daddy like he'd been told. After he did it he felt dirty and would have sniffled if he wasn't still giggling like a child."Oh alright. I guess we can take a little break." Still conniving, Butcher takes the golden feet and starts massaging them. Careful not to tickle them, but continuing with actions to get the hardon out, he applies pressure slowly and methodically.

"Daddy sounded nice coming from you. How did it feel, son?" He asks, part mockingly but there is a slightly softer tone to it now as he takes care of the prize feet.

The erection was there, just hidden in the lad's baggy pants. Had the butcher fiddled with them a bit, he would have seen the golden rod hiding there. The message though moved the garments as Elixir, fidgeted because of it, and soon it was there for the Butcher to see.

"C'm-C'mon..I-I-I just said it to get a br-break man..."

"And there it is," Butcher says with a self-satisfied smirk. "I knew you couldn't resist my fingers. And I am giving you a break, these feet had a lot of tension in them, which messes with the tickling. I'd say I bet this feels amazing, but I already know it does."

He gives direct attention to the golden rod making its presence known.

"It looks a little confined, maybe I should let it out?" Butcher muses, breaking off his tickling to drop the pants and underpants of the hero to let his cock spring out.

As he is on the move, Elixir can see Butcher's own erection in his pants. Elixir sees Butcher's erection and swallows nervously. He knows that wasn't an accident and he fully expects that to end up being his problem at some point-

The rest of Elixir's worries melt away as the villain's fingers take his feet again but this time to give him a lesser kind of pleasure. The man is quick to identify the knots in Elixir's golden soles and work them up, up, up towards his silly long toes. After he works them up to the very tips the villain leans in and puts a gentle kiss on each toe that makes the hero shudder.

Elixir returns to his stool and says, "Are you ready to agree to be my boy?" He doubts it, and that's fine, another denial will justify the next few stages of his plan.

"Are you ready to be Daddy's golden little tickle toy? These big feet are full of so many nerves for me to exploit still."

He carefully runs his palms along the tops of the sensitive feet, caressing them lovingly, thinking of all the things he can do to them. Their owner offers them up for a nightly lotion routine, asking daddy for more mocking as Butcher pampers the tender feet. It's nearly enough to make him cum right there. But he has more discipline than that, he didn't break dozens of veteran heroes by being ruled by his cock.

"Se-Seriously...le-let me go! I'll let all of this go and just forget where you are. I promise! Jus-Just don't touch my feet anymore okay!"

Elixir was nervously stammering his offer as the fear had overtaken him. He'd realized there was no getting out of here under his own power at this point so it was either use his golden tongue to talk his way out or stall till someone saved him, which at this point would be mega embarrassing but he'd eagerly welcome.

Shaking his head he says, "Well I gave you an easy option. But I'm happy you chose the harder one." Reaching under the stocks, he pulls a small device, cylindrical, and asks, "Do you know what this is?"

He's in for a treat, either the delicious fear of recognizing a cock cage, or he gets to see the utter disgust, and fear, when it's explained and they understand it's for them and their cocks.

Elixir was scared, he didn't know what the item was but the way Butcher was acting made him feel like it was nothing good for him. He curled his toes in fear and started a new campaign of pulling at his bonds rather than answering. Butcher smirks, raw fear is always an exhilarating thing to see as he approaches the bound hero's manhood and fits the ring around his balls, explaining, "This is the ultimate in the training material."

From the seat of the stocks, right between Elixir's trapped legs, arises a new piece of tech, which emits cold air. As Elixir's boner begins to soften, Butcher says, "This is a cock cage. Even the name of it is a wonderful thing. It fits on like this-"

Now shrunk, Elixir's dick is easy to force into the cage to be locked up.

"And with you locked away like this, I officially control both your feet and your manhood. I'll let you go in a little bit, you'll be free to walk right out of here as you please, but you'll be back. You see, these big feet will crave tickling, and your libido will demand satisfaction and I will be the only one able to provide. So you'll return, maybe in a few weeks, maybe even in a month, but when you come back, you'll beg me for release, and submit to be my tickle toy forever."

By the time he finishes explaining the plan, he's secured the lock.

"And there you go, your cock is under my control. You are welcome to try breaking it, but it won't work. Now. I am very, very grateful for our time together, and I think I ought to leave you with a present to show my gratitude."

A screen flickers to life on the wall opposite Elixir. It shows four different recordings, all playing at the same time. On one, Bishop, his massive feet and laughter-stricken face captured in perfect detail as Butcher's hands brush up and down the massive expanses. In another, Sunfire, in the process of having his country's flag pained on his soles, down to the last detail. Speed, his fast feet going nowhere as they are forced to submit to their own hellish tickling by paint rollers. And finally, Shatterstar, having his soles taunted by markers. All of their cocks, locked up in cages, straining to get out, can also be seen. Elixir's eyes went wild at the device being forced onto his genitals and then went on an odyssey as the explanation came. He struggled as the device was slipped on but went still as the display of all the other heroes started up. His mouth agape at the sight of all of them getting their feet tickled and begging for more to boot. He curled his toes in fear at the sight of the identical device on each of them.

"Y-You can't g-g-get away with this...."

"But you see, I already have," Butcher announces as we watch the young hero's cock strain against its new confines.

His eyes then shift to the bubbly toes curling as they watch the screen and decide to indulge himself, loosening his belt and letting his pants and underpants drop, his own impressive cock pops out and he says, "While you watch the show, I'm going to relieve myself. I trust you'd stop me if you minded." He says with a smirk.

Making his way to the vulnerable, golden feet, he lines his impressive member up and then slides right between the hapless soles. He doesn't say anything, doesn't have to, the fact that Elixir is having his feet literally fucked says more about how helpless and disgraced the hero truly is, all to the background noise of four other heroes who met similar fates. Elixir tried to keep his feet sill but the feeling of the Butcher's cock along the sensitive sides of his feet had him fidgeting. The feet moved back and forth causing friction on the manhood though slowly. He tried to stop but just the uncomfortableness of it and the sight of the other's squirming feet had his golden rod perking back up in its cage.

"St-Stop! Ge-Get away fr-from them! Tha-That feels sooo we-weird..."

"I don't think you want me to get away. It seems these big, slutty feet know their purpose. Just think, at some time in the future, you'll be laying these golden beauties in my lap to fuck just like this."

Butcher grunts in pleasure. The feet feel amazing against his dick, better than any feet he had ever done this to before. He can feel cum churning in his balls, eager to get out and soak the feet, marking them as his own. It wouldn't be long now.

On-screen, as if to echo his prediction. Shatterstar's feed changes, it shows the hero now totally nude, blushing like a bride in a pure white, fancily decorated apartment. A strange man, wearing a crown that says birthday boy sits on the couch as Superman approaches, sits down, and presses his sexy against his bulge, mewling like a dog in heat. It's degrading even to look at. Elixir was biting at his lip, trying to block out the sensations and the embarrassing sight of Superman. Elixir knew that if he relented, that would be his fate as well and he had the intention of being the Butcher's ticklish little trophy boy. He tried to look away but the feeling of the Butcher's cock had him gasping.

"NO! I'm ne-never going to gi-give you my feet! Yo-your a crazy pe-pervert!"

"I think I know how to make you sing a different song," Butcher responds as his fingers find the broad soles and dig in. "Tickled and fucked. The natural position for them, don't you think?"

He's getting closer, it won't be too long before he's painting these golden beauties white and that will be a sight to see indeed! He lets out a chain of soft moans and grunts as he feels his balls tightening. The feeling of Butcher's fingers digging into the balls of his feet and arches had Elixir gasping, his feet wiggled madly in response just as the villain wanted.

"NO! Nahahaha! Thihihihis ihihihihsn't whehehre they should behehe! Stahahahap! Daaahaahaaddy meeheeheercy!"

The pre-cum from the man's cock had begun to slip out and as a result, his golden soles were starting to shine with their new film of oil.

"That's not going to help you this time boy." Butcher grunts as his fingers play with the toes and makes sure to get the pinky toe stems and pads of the big toes just to really humiliate the young hero by reminding him once again that his cock has been enslaved, along with his feet.

Another moan, deeper and longer than the previous ones indicates the villain is very close to orgasm with Elixir's pretty feet right in the path. The fingers in his toes had Elixir drooling at this point and that meant he and Butcher were matching each other in fluid production. His eyes screwed shut as he tried to look away. It just tickled so damn badly! His feet flopped about completely at the Butcher's command, the evil fingers led his silly feet wherever they wanted by chasing them with wicked tickles that left the hero struggling in his cock cage.

He tried to babble out a plea but was only managing to gasp out "Daddy, Daddy, Daddy" over and over again.

"Daddy likes it." He gasps before finally bursting. He sees stars for a moment as cum explodes out, the first part of the blast mostly getting the tops of Elixir's feet but Butcher is able to aim the rest of it on the toes, the geysers of cum so great that they push past the long golden digits, getting the skin between them sticky. The hot cum then starts to drip down slowly.

Ever the professional, Butcher manages to gain control of himself despite the intensity of the orgasm and quickly grabs a maker, scribbling something along the golden soles just before the cum leaks down, preserving the marker under a layer of semen.

"Well I had fun" he announces with a smirk, looking at the young hero to try to gauge the mental damage he just inflicted on him. Elixir was a mess, his tongue lolled out of his mouth as he panted and groaned against his cage. He flexed his toes in embarrassment and winced at the feeling of the still hot cum between them that drips down his shining soles.

"Fr-Freak...wh-what did you write?!"

"You'll find out later. In the meantime, I think I'm finally going to give you your wish and let you go. Just remember to come to find me when you're ready to fulfill your purpose."

With that, a chloroform rag puts the hero out and Butcher returns him to the alley he kidnapped him from. He has a small flash drive with the hero. On it are a series of videos, some like the ones played while Butcher was using Elixir, show heroes being tickled to madness. Others, arguably more humiliating, show heroes buck naked beside the cock cages giving testimony to their newfound lust. Wither admits the thought of his feet being touched is suddenly more exciting to him than any porn while Anole can be seen tickling his own feet laughing but also complaining that the cage keeps him from enjoying it. Naturally, directions to return to an alleyway to submit himself to Butcher are also included with the promise to see him there.

Of course, the other surprise left for Elixir is on the soles of his golden, sticky feet. Written in marker across one sole, the taunting words, silly slutty feet across the other Tickly super's sexy spots with arrows pointing to various ticklish spots on Elixir's feet. However, while Elixir was out, Butcher took the liberty of writing another message across the tops, property of Butcher. He then shoved the cummy feet back into their boots and socks. Elixir walked his way home, the butchers cum between his toes and squelching with each step. When he got back to his apartment he took his shoes and socks off and prepared to at least scrub his feet clean of the psycho's seed but an email alert on his computer stopped him. The byline said, "To My Sexy Trophy Boy" and without thinking about it he opened it, being treated to a screenful of his own sticky and scrawled upon feet, seemingly after the Butcher knocked him out.

Butcher's fingers appear in the scene as he tweaks one toe and says, "This little piggy said, Daddy, 's going to tickle me!" Moving down the line the next is wiggled while Butcher says, "And this little piggy said not me!"

Each toe has a unique voice, the first high and exaggerated, the second low and deep. Even unconscious, it appears there is linger tickling because Elixir twitches, a giggly smile spread out over his golden face. Whether it's phantom tickles, or he can feel this even out cold as he was, is a mystery. Elixir's toes curled in fear at the video's beginning and his knees crossed as the piggies began. His hand lingered over the mouse, intending to just close the video but the way the Butcher's hand ran over his feet excited him."This little piggy said I hope daddy gets me with a feather! And this little piggy said, oh no, not the brush!

The golden toes are wiggled to indicate the 'speaker' of the demeaning line. Butcher clearly seems to be getting into it though if the returning erection is anything to go by. Elixir moans as the warm oil soaks into his soles but he quickly bites his lip in fear of upsetting his new owner. His vision starts to get hazy pure unadulterated lust. The stocks sealing him in, the voice still begs him to wake up and try to fight. He's a hero! He can't just stay here and be some sick freaks trophy boy! Elixir chewed on his lip as the video went on, his hand drifting down to his crotch and running its fingertips over the accursed cage. His feet crossed trying to offer each other protection from the butcher's very words now! The big toes were next, and as Butcher tweaked them, the voice he projected sounded like a randy teenager cumming his brains out for the first time.

"This little piggy said, "I want to be Daddy's tickle toy and cock holder! And this little piggy said these big slutty feet were made ticklish, and made to be tickled!"(OOOOO you decided to pick it up tonight, I'm super happy xD)

"This little piggy said I'm ticklish even when Daddy isn't tickling me. And this little piggy said I'm lonely when Daddy isn't tickling me." The mind games are fantastic, an attempt to convince the poor hero that his tender feet want the tickling. Elixir chewed his lip, the phrase cock holder making him squirm. He could feel the phantom feeling of the Butcher's fingers sliding up and down his soles. He could feel his cock straining against his cage and whined because of it.

"D-Damn ba-bastard...he's d-doing a puppet show with mah fee-feeheetsies..."

Elixir curled his toes in fear, his soles tingling at the man's words. Before he knew it his legs were crossed and he was absentmindedly twiddling his own toes along to the man's awful song which he rewound and played again. Elixir's soles tingled as he leaned back in his chair before he knew it his fingers were gliding up his soles and he was snickering like a small child who'd heard a dirty joke. The video had his toes being bullied and teased in silence but he was whimpering all the same as his poor tired cock was straining against his evil cage. His head was spinning as he tried to resist his own urges but he was slipping, he knew soon that he'd be shuffling his feet back to the Butcher to end up a ticklish piece of meat.

The last two toes apparently were something Butcher had been planning from the beginning and when Elixir finally hears it, it's the coup de eta on his desire to self-tickle, masterly disguised mental manipulation.

"This little piggy said I wonder if can tickle myself and the last little piggy said I'd better try or else I'm back to see Daddy to do it for me."

In the meantime, he clicks around on some of the other videos in the folder. Anole appears on one, looking humbled, his cock held captive but he narrates as he sets his impressively sized feet on the table.

"When the Master is out, I'm not allowed to cum. To distract myself, I have toys I'm allowed to use."

The camera tilts down to show an array of tools across the table, feathers, brushes, oils, the works.

"I usually stick to my fingers when I can cause I can handle them but I remember when I was denying my true place as Butcher's conquest, I was so desperate that I tried anything to tickle my own feet. I started rubbing them on the carpet, but when that wasn't enough, I graduated to using a hairbrush on them. I even went out and bought a dildo and gave the piece of plastic footjobs. I would have been smarter to just go back to Butcher."

In another video, Prodigy wears a picture of total devastation, his feet held out to the camera as he explains, "I went to a bar, walked up on the stage while the band was playing and stripped down, even let them see my cock in bondage and told them to tickle me. They wrecked me, but still, ten men fondlingly my ticklish body was nothing compared to the bliss of when Butcher does it. I should have cut out all the middlemen and gone back to the Butcher, to begin with."

Every time Elixir heard the words, "Back to the Butcher" he let out a little animalistic keen and curled his ticklish toes. He started pulling desperately at the cage needing release and imagining his soles being ravaged. Elixir was looking at the door with his toes curled, everytime he heard "Butcher" he was dreaming of the man's fingers just pulling his toes apart and digging as he squealed. Before he knew it he was standing up from his chair and heading towards it. Elixir shuffle his feet with his lip quivering, he didn't want to say a word but the man's gaze alone had his toes curling and his fists clenched.

"Pl-Please...t-take it off..."

Butcher is waiting for him in the agreed location. The man looks as imposing as ever, and lusty too if the bulge in his pants is anything to go by. Still, he refuses to say anything first, not until Elixir begs.

"Why?"

Butcher is not letting him off the hook that easily, he needs to know that when he is expected to say something, he will say it. Butcher will not relent until the general sentiment is expressed that Elixir wants his feet tickled and his cock pleasured and needs Butcher to do it.

"I can't...st-stand it...I need...relief...pl-please...da-daddy...my feeeet...."

Elixir's got a fleck of drool in the corner of his mouth as he shuffles about, he can't believe he's doing this. A part of him is screaming in his head for him to run.

"Good boy, I love seeing you a mewling wreck, it suits you."

It isn't long before Elixir is led into the room he woke up in not too long ago at the beginning of all of this. The stocks remain open, and the trophy case too, opens revealing a section for Elixir's boots. Butcher waits for the hero to surrender his boots and sit down in the chair and lay his feet in the openings for the stocks. Elixir shuffles his way there and sits down, slowly removing his boots with a whimper.

"Ahhhnnn...pl-please...d-daddy...me-mercy...."

His lip is quivering like he's going to cry and in his mind, there's a voice screaming for him to resist, run, fight ANYTHING.

But before he can act on those better impulses, the hinges of the stocks squeal shut, sealing the impressive feet in their doom. Butcher then removes the cock cage from the helpless hero but leaves it on the stocks in plain view.

"If you're a bad boy, that cock goes right back in and I send you away unfulfilled."

The threat hangs in the air as Butcher collects a bottle of oil and dribbles it all over the golden feet. Elixir moans as the warm oil soaks into his soles but he quickly bites his lip in fear of upsetting his new owner. His vision starts to get hazy pure unadulterated lust. The stocks sealing him in, the voice still begs him to wake up and try to fight. He's a hero! He can't just stay here and be some sick freaks trophy boy! Preparation complete, Butcher wastes no time in starting the tickling. Starting with only his fingers, he launches a blitz on the soles, sparing the toes, but getting everywhere else.

As he does so he taunts, "You may notice these feet are considerably more ticklish than last time. As your lust grows, your body's sensitivity is heightened, including how ticklish you are."

The vibrating wand shuts off and Butcher finishes by saying, "And now, to prove your devotion to me, you're going to cum without me ever touching your cock."

Elixir's cock is twitching shortly, but not bursting yet. The fingers running over his warms soles had it jumping about and soon it was dribbling down itself. When Butcher's fingers got in between his toes the pre-cum had the cock shining like yet another trophy.

"Pleeeease....D-Daddy....ahnnnn.....I-I-I-I need hahahalp..."

Elixir moans as the warm oil soaks into his soles but he quickly bites his lip in fear of upsetting his new owner. His vision starts to get hazy pure unadulterated lust. The stocks sealing him in, the voice still begs him to wake up and try to fight. He's a hero! He can't just stay here and be some sick freaks trophy boy!

Elixir's breath hitched in his throat at the feeling of Butcher's fingers sliding up and down the sides of his feet, his eyes crossed when one of them started making little swirls in his arch, his face flushed as the pad of his big toe was nibbled, he started to gasp as the other zones were exploited and his entire body shivered as the golden liquid started to flow.

"Ooo" The villain coos mockingly, "Is it starting? I think it is. Tell me who is a good little tickle bitch." As he says this, he starts tickling the toe pads and stalks right where he knows he'll get a reaction.

"I'm not doing anything more than this. If you really want to cum, you'll learn to do it from just tickling."

It isn't entirely true, he will help a little bit in terms of focusing on tickling his erogenous zones on his feet but he is still keeping it to tickling only.

"I-I-I-I-I AHAHAHM! I'M DAHAHDDY'S TIHIHICKLE BITCH GAAAAHHHAA!" Elixir threw his golden head back and forth as the orgasm rocked his body, his back arched as he screamed his answer.

"YEHEHEHES DAAHAHADDY! I'M DAHAHAHDDY'S TIIHIHICKLE SLUUHUUT FAHAHAREVER!"

"Good good. Are you ready to be daddy's good little tickle slut and cum your brains out for me?"

He amps up the tickling but has one final surprise left that is sure to make the young hero cum as he has never cum before. The golden cum dribbles down Butcher watches the hero's cum now dribble down the handsome face.

"You gave yourself a facial, you really are a dirty boy. Here; let Daddy reward you."

Leaning down, the man starts nibbling on the sides of the sensitive feet, something sure to make him go made in post orgasm sensitivity.

"You've been daddy's good boy," Butcher says after several more long tickly moments.

"Are you ready to prove that you really are a slutty little tickle toy?"

Elixir screamed an inhuman sound that had him bucking about in the stocks as his mind melted. The noises he made were begging his daddy for more, more, more! He wanted to never be able to stand on those feet again! Elixir nodded furiously wanting to nothing more than please Butcher. Elixir nodded furiously, his eyes glazed and drool coming from the corner of his mouth.

Elixir stands up shakily and looks around for a second. A glance at the door before walking over and sitting on the couch with Butcher. He leans back in the seat and puts his big silly feet in the villain's lap before slowly sliding them up and down his member.

"Talk dirty to me about these big stupid feet."

He demands, already moaning, his erection loving the softness of the massive feet. The man unlocks the stocks, and moves to the couch, dropping his pants and allowing his impressive member to pop out. Then he watches Elixir expectantly. Butcher moans lustily, thrusting deep between the satiny soles as he rapidly gets close to climax.

Elixir snickered as the cock went up and down his soles, grabbing a pillow from the couch and hugging it close but not stopping at all.

"Daddy loves my big stupid feet, doesn't he?! These are where they were made to be! Wrapped around Daddy's cock and begging for his touch!"

"Good good. Let's get those feet fitted for all manners of toys and while we're at it, let's lock that cock up again so we can have a very special playtime later.

" Rising, The villain leads his enslaved tickle toy to his new life. Victory is sweet."Whatever Daddy says! I am his trophy after all and he's the big winner!"

"Aww are these goofy feet ticklish against my cock? Fuck that's hot. I'm-"

Cut off by the sudden explosion of cum that once again paints the hero's feet white. Butcher is left in an afterglow for a moment before saying, "I think this is the beginning of a long, stimulating relationship, boy."

This has to be my favorite yet! Loved all of the foot focus and the “big silly/dumb feet” lines. Elixir is so hot and I love that you chose someone a bit more on the obscure side. I also really loved the description of the other mutants you chose! I hope you do more in the Butcher series! Thank you for sharing!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back