• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Early Morning, Exhaustion, Thoughts, And Change?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross's flight landed in JFK at 530 am. He went into an Uber, and was home at 6, at which point Kayley met him at the door.

"It sounds like it was fairly successful, but you look simply exhausted" Kayley said.

Ross kissed Kayley. "Not too exhausted to fuck you, but I think I will take a raincheck, seriously" Ross said, going into the bedroom, tossing his cases and clothes on the ground, and climbing into bed.

"Ross, what do you think that Baby Timmy's problem is?" Kayley asked.

"Kayley, I dont know, and right now I honestly dont care. If I sell RossShell, or resign from Baby Timmy's account, it is not my problem" Ross replied in an exhausted tone.

Then Ross said. "I need sleep. Either please be quiet, or please go some place else" Ross said very quietly so as not to begin an argument.

Kayley lied down. "Sorry, no argument, lying right here with the Gas King" Kayley said.

"Thank You" Ross said, very sleepily, ready to fall off to sleep, which he did minutes later.

About noon, Ross's cell phone rang. Unfortunately, it was turned up enough for Ross to hear, and of course it was none other than Baby Timmy.

"I've only been home a couple of hours. I was in OKC when you called" Ross appealed.

"Some old partner who I used to own companies with years ago sued me. He claims that mangled in my holdings is a company with money I owe him. I need your help" Tim appealed.

"Not today. I just got home from OKC and I am three quarters out of it and cannot think. We will meet tomorrow, you will show me the papers and figure it out,. In the meantime, business manager is sleeping. I will call you in the morning, okay, Timmy" Ross asked.

"Yes, Rossy" Tim said quietly.

Ross clicked off the phone, and Kayley cracked up.

"I love how you called him Timmy as it you were talking to a baby" Kayley said.

"Listen you, the only reason you are not on your back naked with your soles receiving the tickle torture is that I am too tired to do that to you now. Keep pushing me, and I assure you, later when I do have enough energy, you will be getting it, okay?" Ross said strongly.

"Oh, yes sir, yes sir. Anything but the tickle torture" Kayley said. -

Ross and Kayley dropped off to sleep naked, and when Kayley woke up, Ross had one of his hands on her breasts.

"Ah, market boy, you are groping me" Kayley said, removing Ross's hand from her boob"

Ross opened his eyes. "So? I am groping you? I am your husband. I have done it thousands of times before. Would you rather me be groping someome else?" Ross asked.

"No"Kayley said.

"Fine, then, please keep quiet and do not complain about me groping you!" Ross said, as he put his hand back on Kayley's breast.

Ross and Kayley ordered Chinese food, went to sleep early, and the next morning, Ross awakened more well rested.

Ross sighed. "This day with Baby Timmy is going to be soooo fun. Some old cohort sues him, and I get to bail him out. Maybe I will spring the news on him that I'm selling RossShell and he is out of luck, or refer him to someone else" Ross said.

"Just keep cool. You know that this is the job you hate, you just got back from the job you love, and soon you will go back to the job you love" Kayley said.

"I dont hate RossShell, Kale. RossShell is under control,. Baby Timmy is just a constant huge pain in my ass!" Ross said.

"Ross, just go there, hear him out, and figure it out" Kayley said.

"I feel like getting Timmy a lawyer that will cause Tim to intentionally lose, for all the bullshit he';s given me all these years with his personality, his work, and his divorce from crazy Tiffany. I know that legally and morally I cannot do that" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Calm down"

"Can I smell your feet and grope you again tonight?" Ross said.

"I would say that's a very good possibility" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley kissed goodbye, Ross went to the office, and saw Vic.

"Hi, Ross, how was OKC?" Vic asked.

"Very fine, but ah, I get home last night, and who do you think has a problem for me?" Ross asked.

"Let me guess, Timothy" Vic said.

"I'm meeting Timothy for lunch. He says that some guy he used to be partners with in an old company is trying to sue him. I have a feeling without even looking at it that it is under the old thing called the statute of limitations law. " Ross said.

"Okay, so go there, hear hin out, and see what has to be done" Vic said.

Ross and Tim met at Shun Lee at 1230, where Tim handed a folder of papers to Ross.

"Thank You for not even saying Hello" Ross said.

"Forget about Hello. Twenty million dollars in claims on old debt, interest, inventory, salaries, etc. It might be a real problem, or it might be nothing" Tim said.

Ross sighed. "Calm down, Timothy The Child, your Daddy Ross will bail you out as I always do. When I get back to the office, I will comb this over with a fine tooth comb, and figure it out. Some lawyer will be able to prepare an answer for this or at least take it contingent to what they find to keep these people from advancing on you" Ross said.

"Thanks, as always, you saved my life" Tim said.

"Timothy, without me, you likely would not have a life" Ross said,.

Ross made calls to about a half a dozen lawyers, and sent them the info on the case that Tim had given to Ross. Now Ross had to wait for an answer.,

When Ross got home that night, he felt tense.

"You look like you are at your wits end" Kayley said, massaging Ross';s neck.

Ross sighed. "Some guy sued Timothy on a company they owned together, just under the statute of limitations. I sent the info to about half a dozen lawyers, now I wait seven to thirty days, depending on if any of these guys take it, and can file a continuance with the court to give whoever does take it time to look it over from top to bottom, and hear Timothy's side" Ross said.

"Just another week in the life of Baby Timothy Patrick" Kayley said.

Ross and Kayley went out to dinner. Kayley wore sneakers with no socks. When they got home,. Kayley decided to be nice.

"Here, sweaty feet, but no tickling, marketing boy, OR ELSE! I know that you did not have a good day" Kayley said.

Ross took Kayley's feet in his lap, and inhaled the musky odor.

"Thank You" Ross said, in an appreciative tone.

"I know that you did not have a good day, partner" Kayley said, supportively.

"I hate Baby Timmy, Kale. Sometimes he drives me so crazy, I feel like I want to pack the SOB in" Ross said.

"Please calm down, and just let the teacher serve you. Forget about Baby Timmy for tonight. I know that your cock is rock hard, and this pussy is dripping wet, for now, just think about those things" Kayley said, ripping off Ross's clothes and her own, and hopping on to Ross's rock hard Penis.

Ross and Kayley came together and then held each other.

"The minute you retire, whenever that is, RossShell is gone, and so is Baby Timmy, whatever else happens" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Listen you, it is very impolite to have just fucked your partner, be holding them, and then spew on about some pain in the ass client. You are irritating me, student. Lie here, be loving, and for God Sake just fucking forget about Baby Timmy!" Kayley said, supportively but strongly.

Kayley , a much better sleeper than Ross, fell off to sleep. Ross slept for a while, awakened, put on his robe, went into the den, and began writing rough drafts.

"Potential worth of RossShell Marketing, with and without TP" (Tim Patrick

Not long after, Kayley appeared, nude and not happy.

"You fuck me, and then you come in here, and start drafting something I told you not to think about. You are coming the fuck back to bed with me if I have to drag you by your ear!" Kayley said strongly.

"I want out,. Kale,. I'm fucking fed up!" Ross moaned.

"I am going to drag you back to bed, tickle you, and fuck you again! Damnit! Forget about it until a lawyer figures it out. It is one fucking problem from an old company. Now you are acting like the baby, I'm telling you, STOP IT! " Kayley said strongly.

Ross sighed,. "Yes, teacher" As Kayley led Ross back to bed, and Ross took off his robe, and they climbed back into bed, holding each other.

"I wanna go to OKC" Ross whined.

"You cant go running to the job that makes you happy every time the job you hate drives you nuts. RossShell has given you problems before. Damnit! Deal with it, and just go on!" Kayley said, getting very irritated.

Ross decided to cool it so as not to make Kayley really angry.

"Okay, student is sorry, I will figure it out" Ross said.

Kayley kissed Ross. "Good Boy. Just lie here with teacher, get some sleep, and this will all be figured out"

The next morning, Ross went into the office., He tried to put it out of his mind, but was really at his wits end.

As the week went along, the lawyers Ross consulted with, thought that two of them might team up to launch a suit against the person who had sued Tim.

Ross feared that another "Free For All" might be headed both Tim and Ross's way.

On Monday morning, one week after this happened, it was time for another OKC trip.

"Have fun , I know you are looking forward to this. Go and do your sales, and just try not to think about Baby Timmy" Kayley said.

"Thanks for putting up with my whining this week" Ross said.

"Nothing different than I have for twenty four years. Seriously, I will miss you, and have a good time" Kayley said.,

As Ross headed in his Uber to JFK he mused.

Would this be as bad with the people who sued Tim as Ross thought, or would a quick settlement be able to be reached?

How would OKC go this time?

Those things would be seen.

Tim depends on Ross too much, and Ross is finally waking up to the fact that his relationship with Tim is almost all giving.
Kayley is quite understanding and supportive.

Kayley is a very understanding and supportive wife.

Yes, Tim, in spite of his arrogant multimillionaire attitude, is very dependent on Ross.

Ross has woken up to many things, Tim, his work habits, his health, his relationship with Kayley etc

More to come later, hopefully during the day today

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back