• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

OKC. General Show, Surprise, And Copycat?

Mitchell

Level of Coral Feather
Ross took off for OKC, ordered an iced tea, sipped it, and tried to sleep.

When he got there, into an Uber and to the office he went.

"Hi Guys, so what's on the agenda this week?" Ross said, shaking Fritz and Steve's hand.

"Energy show to show to about 100 potential investors. That is not the great part, but this is" Fritz said, handing Ross some papers, as Ross took out his reading glasses and started to comb it over.

"Another struggling energy company that we can get for less than ten million. Ah, guys, not to offend, but, are we trying to do what I've been doing at RossShell since Kayley and I reconciled, and she made one of her conditions for coming home to me that I stop hoarding clients?" Ross said.

"Ross, the reality is that we are not always going to get hundreds of signup clients every time you come down here. Thus, with so many struggling energy companies out there, and ours having so many holdings, deals and clients. this is another way to "Approach things" Fritz said.

"Okkkayy. Even with as much money as we all have made together, and as much time as I have put into this , you guys still have more experience in the energy business than I do. I will look at papers, keep my mouth shut, and let you guys lead me., If I have something constructive to contribute, I will do so" Ross said.

"Okay! We meet this guy for dinner tonight. Tomorrow its to the field with 100 to 200 investors, of which getting 50 would be good. You would be on a plane home tomorrow night or at latest the next morning" Fritz said.

"Okay" Ross said.

"Oh, so by the way, how's Baby Timmy doing?" Fritz needled.

Ross sighed. "Friend, I probably should not be telling you this, because it will give you just another reason to push me to sell RossShell, but I was just telling Kayley the other night, how insane Baby Timmy is driving me, and how his behavior is getting worse and worse" Ross said.

"I think Kayley knows how crazy Baby Timmy drives you,. I honestly think that she wont make it a condition that you sell RossShell, unless you get sick again, or something happens to make her want you to sell it. With Tiimmy's nasty divorce with Miss Tiffany settled, he will probably just keep his work, as he really has nothing else, and will just continue to drive you and Victor insane all the time" Fritz said.

"Fritz, I dont plan to get sick. I plan to meet with his person to discuss buying this company, and then to show the investors the fields, just like usual" Ross said.

That night, over appetizers, Ross , Fritz and Steve, met with the energy company owner, John (No relation to their partner in Toronto)

After John discussed the details of his company, Ross cut straight to the point.

"John, bottom line, how much will it cost us to buy your company considering all the points?" Ross asked.

"Twenty five million, ten million of which will be used to pay off bank debt, and then fifteen million to me" John said.

"What are your reserves and your fields?" Ross asked.

"Very good, near the Texas coast border, and in North Texas, and toward Oklahoma" John said.,

Then John continued. "I need this deal, guys, and quite frankly I think it will benefit all of you greatly With the way you all attract investors, my holdings will probably be bought up by people you know within 30 to 90 days" John said.

"Is the twenty five million price negotiable?" Ross asked.

"To what?" John asked.

"Twenty million?" Ross replied.

"Would it make sense for us at that price?" John said.

"Welll, not to be impolite, but, with these balance sheets, is twenty million walking away with something better than as someone I know likes to say "A hundred percent of nothing" Ross said.

"Can we compromise on twenty two five, same terms?" John asked.

Ross sighed. "Yes, let's all shake hands on the deal, and then have the lawyers draw it all up, and sign it"

After the men left dinner, as Ross , Fritz and Steve were driving back to Ross's hotel, Fritz said.

"Ross C, I swear, you are a shark, I would rather be working with you than against you any day?" Fritz said.

"Just business tactic, Fritz, been doing it for twenty five years" Ross said.

"We are getting you at the hotel tomorrow 8 am, and will be at the field by 9. Dont even worry about how many investors we sign up. Even if we get twenty five, with what we did tonight, this has already been a productive trip" Fritz said.

Ross went back to his hotel, and called the teacher.

"Well, we already had a productive night. We just bought a nice little energy company from a very nice man named John for twenty two million five. The bank debt is worked out, Fritz, Steve and I get the company, and we replenish fields for all the ones we have been selling like wildfire" Ross said.

"Sounds fun, now what with the field show?" Kayley said.

"I'm not even worried about that. This has already been a productive trip with what we agreed to with John. I think we are showing anywhere from 100 to 200 people the show tomorrow. I told Fritz even if we get 25 to 50 I will not obsess over it" Ross said.

"Okay , sleep well, have a nice show" Kayley said.,

"I might be home late tomorrow night. I dont know. It depends on how tomorrow';s show goes, if not, then early the next morning" Ross said.

"Tis, okay, teacher is saying nothing. Sweet Dreams" Kayley said.

"You too, I love you and only you, forever" Ross said, as they blew each other kisses and hung up the phone.

The next day, Ross , Fritz and Steve took one hundred investors to the fields, with another one hundred present by Zoom.

The show did not go well. The final tally was "Twenty five leaning toward maybe"

The men went back to OKC downhearted, but Fritz had an idea.

"How tired are you?" Fritz asked Ross.

"I'm fine for one meeting. What did you have in mind?" Ross asked.

"Another struggling energy company with two brothers who are partners. We meet them for dinner, look it over, make them one firm offer, and if not drop it, and you get out of here tomorrow morning, as long as you promise me no calls or meetings with Baby Timmy" Fritz said.

Ross laughed. "Mister P, I swear, Sir, you are beginning to sound like the teacher. Call these brothers and we will meet them anywhere they want. All we can do is to take a shot" Ross said.

Fritz called two brothers. George and Marvin Connolly, who had an energy company in financial trouble that used to be worth fifty million, but with its debt, was worth only five to ten million. Ross, Fritz and Steve agreed to make George and Marvin one firm offer of eight million, and if not, drop it, and just consider it, one success, one fail, and one no buy.

Fritz, Steve, and Ross met with George and Marvin, during which George said.

"Okay, let's cut to the chase, you guys know that you can have our company for whatever you want , because of our situation, make us an offer" George said.

"Nine" Ross said, as Fritz's eyes widened with surprise.

"Done,. We will draw the papers up" Marvin said.

After the meeting broke up, on the way back to Ross's hotel, Fritz said.

"Why did you give him a million more than we said,.?"

"Simple. I was pissed off that we did not sign any people. I wanted this to be a success, figuring that with this company struggling, he would then have to accept the offer. If you dont like the extra million, when we make the deal, please just charge it to me" Ross said to Fritz.

Fritz laughed. "Tis okay, New York Boy. I think we all liked that we bought two companies considering that we will likely sign up no investors from this time., when are going home?" Fritz asked.

"Midnight tonight if I can pack up, get out of here, and get to the airport. I want to get home to see what kind of fun is up there. We already had our fun here" Ross said.

Ross , Fritz and Steve said their goodbyes.

Ross went to his room, packed,checked out of the hotel, and called an Uber to the airport, after which he called Kayley.

"So?" Kayley asked.

"No solo investors, zero, so that was terrible, but, we did snare two small energy companies to replenish fields and oil and gas products so all is not lost" Ross said.

"Good, when are you coming home?" Kayley asked.

"When else? Midnight flight tonight, will be in JFK at 5 530 , home by 6-630" Ross said.

"Okay, safe travels" Kayley said, blowing Ross a kiss through the phone.

In spite of signing up no investors, Ross tried to forget about that and not obsess with the two energy companies that Ross, Fritz and Steve bought. He was learning this from buying up companies at RossShell in case he ever needed to change RossShell around.

Ross's flight arrived on time. He went home, Kayley was half up. Ross undressed, and kissed his wife hello.

Then, of course, he went into his home office, and yet AGAIN Baby Timmy was on his answering machine.

What did Baby Timmy have to say THIS TIME.?

That would be seen.

Last edited:
So, the winning streak of signing investors has finally ended, as all streaks must.
I trust that Ross will remain resolute in dealing with Tim and not put up with any nonsense.

Yes, the signing investors streak did have to end sometime.

Ross is figuring that he does not have to put up with nonsense from Tim, because, Ross could simply sell RossShell, and drop Tim, and then Tim might be
"Up The Creek" so to say.

I'm planning on writing tonight before the 7 pm Mets Braves game. They have again been doing loud construction here,. If I cant tonight, then by tomorrow morning at latest

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back