• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A missed opportunity

TicklishGeordie

This is my first post on the forum after being a member for some years!
I plan on telling more of my stories so thought I’d start with the only NONE tickling one!

We were all about 18 years old at the time and like many weekends we were chilling over at my friends house, a solid mixture of males and females within the group and a very close group of friends we were with about 20 people in total. Only 5 of us were there at this time tho!
This is about two female mates inpaticular, Laura and Kate. Laura is a petite brunette with the most perfect feet she’d always have out but unfortunately she is not ticklish at all in any spots (believe me I’ve tried) but loved playfighting and tickling others. Kate is a curvy girl with dirty blonde hair and quite ticklish , not the most ticklish girl you’ve ever met but if you got her good then she’d be begging and laughing

I was playing fifa (a soccer game for my usa friends) and Completely out the blue my female friend Laura comes out with “shall we pin down kate and tickle her to death” as you could probably guess my eyes lit up but I was pre-occupied with playing the game! As soon as Kate heard the words she ran out the room saying “no please I can’t take that today” and unfortunately nobody else took too much notice. There was 3 boys at the time and just the two girls so a 4 on 1 situation would have been perfect. If I was not playing fifa at the time I would have been the first to jump at the chance! I think about this opportunity quite often , but don’t worry there’s plenty more stories with tickling to tell !

P.s sorry if the writing isn’t very good, this is my first time writing these down

Wasn’t as confident with people knowing back then , didn’t want to come across too keen :p

Would have been epic but trust me, you're not the only one with missed opportunities. Looking forward to your stories soon friend.

Sometimes the ones that got away are just as meaningful and significant. Frustrating, but in the grand of scheme of things nothing too hard to come to terms with.. and sometimes it's more exciting to retain that element of the unknown.. what would their reaction have been? what would have happened? Sometimes even just remembering the lead-up to a missed opportunity is fun to remember... eg that person knew they were ticklish, thought they were about to get tickled, and then didn't get tickled. It's just as cool to remember those types of things as it is to remember the times when someone got tickled crazy.

I would have tossed that controller up in the air, and dropkicked it into the next zip code, and then proceed to the tickle task at hand. Lol

I can relate. When I was in my teems, my older sister knew I loved tickling girls’s feet. She’d have girlfriends over and would tickle their feet and say things like, “I bet you wish you were me!” to try to embarrass me.

One of her friends loved having her feet tickled, and my sister would occasionally oblige. One time, though, that friend was over and was laying on our couch and asked for her feet to be tickled. My sis said, “Jack will do it! He loves tickling feet.” Her friend said something to the effect of “come tickle my feet!” I was totally embarrassed and my sister yelled, “Tickle her feet, Jack!” Her friend said “please!!” and wiggled her feet at me.

Embarrassed, I mumbled an excuse, and walked out of the room. Ugh.

I can relate. When I was in my teems, my older sister knew I loved tickling girls’s feet. She’d have girlfriends over and would tickle their feet and say things like, “I bet you wish you were me!” to try to embarrass me.

One of her friends loved having her feet tickled, and my sister would occasionally oblige. One time, though, that friend was over and was laying on our couch and asked for her feet to be tickled. My sis said, “Jack will do it! He loves tickling feet.” Her friend said something to the effect of “come tickle my feet!” I was totally embarrassed and my sister yelled, “Tickle her feet, Jack!” Her friend said “please!!” and wiggled her feet at me.

Embarrassed, I mumbled an excuse, and walked out of the room. Ugh.

I had a friend I worked with part time that was really cute, had a great laugh and I always wondered if she was ticklish. She was about 5'4', 120 soaking wet, about size 5 feet. I had heard she was ticklish but never acted. My one chance I should have I didn't. We had moved away from one another but as fate would have it, I got sent to her neighboring city for work and she found me on FB. I was invited to her house for dinner that next night and of course she was walking around barefoot. I was thinking of ideas on how to tickle her but couldn't find one. Finally, we were sitting down to watch TV, and she sat in her husband's lap with her feet over the side of the recliner. I was thinking of ways to go over and tickle her but alas, I never did. When it was time for me to leave, she got up and hugged me. Years later we were talking, and I said "yeah, had I known (this or that), I would have just come over and tickled your feet and your husband would have just had to deal with it LOL. She said, "you should have, he probably would have held me down." Talk about the one that got away.

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back