• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A night at tickle cottage MMFF/F

TicklishGeordie

Following on from the story “a missed opportunity” I thought I’d follow on with one of my favourite tickle stories I have! The story is mainly about a girl called Rach, she was a small blonde petite girl, very playful with cute small feet, maybe about a size 4 (uk).

Me and some friends hired a cottage in the country one weekend an air bnb type thing, there was 5 of us in total, me, Jack, rach, Grace and Stacey. All about 23/24 at the time rach was a friend of the other two girls but I had never met her , we quickly became close friends over the weekend and still are to this day!

We had just arrived at the cottage and it was an old English place in the middle of nowhere perfect for nobody to hear ticklish laughter! When we arrived everyone took off their shoes with rach wearing the cutest white ankle socks, I just knew then I’d have to tickle them.
The night before we were playing drinking games as you do at that age and one of the girls got a challenge to lick another players foot and before the challenge was even read out fully rach comes out and says “not mine I’m so ticklish I’d kick you”. I got so excited but I was at the other end of the table. The other girl went on to pick someone else (can’t remember who) but that’s when I knew I’d be tickling this weekend for sure.

The next morning we were all sat on the sofas watching tv after feeling abit hungover, all 3 girls had no socks on and this was the first time I’d seen rach’s gorgeous ticklish feet. we were lying on the sofa and rach put her feet on my legs, I knew it , it was time. I locked both feet one, under each arm and said to my buddy Jack “Hey Jack rach’s feet are itchy as hell , mind giving them a scratch” Jack looked confused but as soon as Rach started begging not to he knew what to do!

What happened next I could never have predicted. Jack starts tickling for his life and she’s laughing and wriggling trying to get out, screams of “STOP PLEASE IM SO TICKLISH” and “NOT THE FEET!” And out my surprise the two girls came over , I thought they’d pick their friends side and try to get us off , oh how wrong I was. Grace said something like “omg I forgot how ticklish she was” and both the girls came over pinning one arm each, we had fell to the floor at this point and Rach was pretty much on a ticklish crucifix, one person on each limb!

The two girls were lying over an arm each whilst tickling her underarms and ribs, me and Jack on a foot each, I was in ticklish euphoria! I was inbetween the toes, up and down the feet, all whilst hearing the cutest laugh turning into screams and begging. “THIS IS TORTURE” “I’m TOO TICKLISH”.

This lasted for about 10 minutes, when we finally stopped Rach was red in the face and said “that’s the worst torture ever” laughing at the same time , she took it very well! She looked at me and said “that’s your fault! I’ll get you back for that”

And oh did she get me back good , stay tuned for the FF/M in part two

Great story! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D
I am looking forward to part two. :devil:

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back