• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animal lick tickling thread

I remember some years ago, someone posted a clip of a woman in stocks outside and the guy put something on her feet and put some cats at them. As soon as they started licking her feet, she went ballistic! Said "stop, get them away from my feet" or something like that. Super hot!

Along with this goes the old Popeye cartoon with Olive Oyl getting her feet licked/tickled by a couple of cats. That remains my all time favorite cartoon!!

Great collection of sole tickling via animal licking photos! :feets: Thanks for sharing all of them here. :D

I dont have a picture of it, but.

Many years ago, a former friend told me that his mother has/had extremely ticklish feet.

One time, this guy told me that his mother accidentally spilled cereal on the floor.

When that happened, their dog came over to lick up the cereal, the dog was licking his mother's feet and toes, and his mother was going insane with laughter!

I dont have pictures of course, but this is the one story I can remember with an animal licking a person's feet

I dont have a picture of it, but.

Many years ago, a former friend told me that his mother has/had extremely ticklish feet.

One time, this guy told me that his mother accidentally spilled cereal on the floor.

When that happened, their dog came over to lick up the cereal, the dog was licking his mother's feet and toes, and his mother was going insane with laughter!

I dont have pictures of course, but this is the one story I can remember with an animal licking a person's feet

That’s a good story! Thanks for sharing!

Those middle pics in the first post are of Gia from TP. Any idea if a clip was made of this or were there just pictures?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back