• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Animal lick tickling thread

Why only feet licking pictures? There are many other spots to tickle.....

These old cartoons of Olive Oyle being tickled (these cats, or by the Bad guy Brutus when he peels the sole of her shoe back to torment her), is where I believe my tickle fetish originated! The Three Stooges had some tickle themes in their cartoons as well. I guess the media was 'grooming us' even back then, with bondage and tickling themes :)
I'm kidding, not trying to be political! But it is amazing what was on the regular shows back then, when you think about it.

Hello Gentlemen,

I have a model available now for Custom, Leana (details here )

She is ok to try customs with cats lickling if it's a fun story

I posted a true story several days ago about such an event. My fiancee went to visit her friend and her friend's dog surprised her and started licking her armpits.

These old cartoons of Olive Oyle being tickled (these cats, or by the Bad guy Brutus when he peels the sole of her shoe back to torment her), is where I believe my tickle fetish originated! The Three Stooges had some tickle themes in their cartoons as well. I guess the media was 'grooming us' even back then, with bondage and tickling themes :)
I'm kidding, not trying to be political! But it is amazing what was on the regular shows back then, when you think about it.

I’m right there with you on Olive Oyl having influenced me in having a foot tickling fetish. And I’ve thoroughly enjoyed it over the years! Lol.

Why only feet lick animal licking? A woman tied naked spreadeagle has other spots to be tickled tortured licked by animals! For example.....belly! What do you think about?
100_5526444.jpg4.jpg

Why only feet lick animal licking? A woman tied naked spreadeagle has other spots to be tickled tortured licked by animals! For example.....belly! What do you think about?
Where is this from?? Is there video, audio, gif, etc..?

Last edited:
I am now available to film customs with my models and set up for cat licking videos, but price is higher than normal customs because I can't sell it easily

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back