• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Girlfriend's Vacation Tickle & Foot Worship [M/F]

MattRyder

TMF Novice
My girlfriend and I went on a trip to Cuba a few years back. She was celebrating her birthday down there and one afternoon we overstayed our welcome at the swim up bar. Lots of shots, many drinks consumed, and spending that time in the hot sun near the equator added up.

Janelle (name change) and I stumbled back up to our room, fairly intoxicated. Once we got there, she flopped right onto our bed face down. She was still wearing her bathing suit, which was wet from the swim up bar. I tried to roll her over to help her get changed, but she was almost on the verge of passing out. Not budging, and not complying with me trying to roll her over, I reached over and lightly danced my fingers on her exposed side. She quickly put her elbow down and resisted.

I noticed that her feet were hanging off the end of the bed, flip flops still on. Knowing how extremely ticklish Janelle is (9/10), I slowly slid her flip flops off, sat on her ankles to secure them, and dragged my finger up her arch. She twitched. "No..stop.." she mumbled. Janelle was super groggy and almost sleeping. I decided to keep tickling her feet. Lightly dancing my fingers across both soles now. Now normally she would have freaked and probably kicked me in the face by now, but she was keeping her ankles surprisingly still and her toes only twitched every now and then. I kept tickling, running my fingers across her heels, down her arches, dancing them across her soles, digging in between her toes. Janelle was barely fighting it! I decided to indulge into my girlfriend's ticklish feet for a while longer. She was fully aware at the time about my foot and tickling fetish, and I don't think she loved the idea per say, more so just put up with it. I wasn't complaining since she was nearly sleeping now and barely fighting my foot tickles.

I rolled off the bed to find Janelle fast asleep now. "Janelle?" I said, dancing my fingers lightly up her sides again. A slight twitch, but she was out. Then I decided to get brave. Her feet were still hanging off the end of the bed, toes facing the floor. At the time, and of course after consuming a decent amount of drinks, her feet did look very inviting. I knelt down, slowly moved my face closer to her soles, and gave a quick lick. Nothing. She was fast asleep. I stuck my tongue out a bit more and licked a bit more of the area of her foot, and again, bigger licks now. I looked up, Janelle was still fast asleep. This time I lathered my tongue up really good with saliva, leaned in, and gave a very slow and almost sloppy lick, from her toes all the way up to her heels. I did the other foot now. Janelle's size 7s became more delicious after each lick. The feeling of my tongue on every wrinkle and contour of the bottoms of her feet was very erotic. I kept licking all over the bottoms of her soles and toes, her feet now covered in a good amount of my saliva. I kept licking, I didn't want to stop. This was in fact the very first time I had worshipped Janelle's feet to this extent. It was only a little kiss or nibble here or there, but my girlfriend's delicious soles were sending me into an incredibly turned on state.

I kept worshipping her feet for a while longer before I stopped. I did end up snuggling up next to her, and to my surprise, she mumbled, "You're crazy, you and your foot fetish." Was she fully aware that I just spend the last 5 or so minutes worshipping her feet? Either way, she seemed to not mind it. We both napped for a bit and things did end up getting spicier later on, sadly no further foot or tickle action, but I wasn't complaining at all.

The End.

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back