• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

F Lee looking for M or F Ler for detailed RP sessions

Thebronzecook

Hello! You can call me Cook or Victoria! Either work!

I am a 25 yo Lee looking for someone to rp with. I've role-played tickled scenarios before and I'm looking for someone specifically into the same things as me. Starting with in depth detailed rp. I can't rp everyday, would have to primarily be weekends/late evenings.

As for the tickle scenes I'm into, I'm looking for someone interested in rping more noncon tickle torture where I'd be kidnapped or interrogated or found/caught somehow and then left with intense tickling. I'm into group tickling too so that would be fun untouched territory. Looking to explore uncharted territory!

Also, I tend to rp on discord so let me know if that works or if you prefer another platform!

Please be sure, if you are interested that you are intending to write detailed responses. One line responses or *he laughs* aren't welcome. Sorry 😔

Last edited:
I love non con!! Have a few scenarios in my pocket. they are cliche but fun. I'm very adaptable.
Please hit me up here anytime or on discord ziggy389#7821

I love those kinds of scenarios. I'm adaptable as well.. Please hit me up

I love noncon tickling. I am very descriptive with a devilish imagination. Will tickle torture you out of your mind in rp chat.

Hi, I am a 36/M/Ler. I love RP and tickle torture. Reply me if you are still interested.

jamestickle

Discord same name. I'm an evil ler into noncon nsfw humiliating tickle torture. I will have you questioning your own fetish &#55357;&#56840;

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back