• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL Tickle Clips - Breaking the 1% Again: M in the Tickle Box (with preview link!)

quinn65

Verified
Hey all,

My project since last month has been a new shoot with M from last summer's "Breaking the 1%" escape challenge video.

I never thought M would shoot again, but after losing the escape challenge she became mildly obsessed with "beating" the tickling, or not letting it make her laugh. That finally led to last month's re-shoot adventure.

She swore she would never get into our tickle box, but as it turned out the box was the best option, and after a cocktail she finally relented and climbed in.

M is at once the most ticklish and most strong-willed woman I have ever worked with. She may also be the toughest. Her latest video has a full length of just under 50 minutes before she finally safewords. It's as close to real tickle torture as I've ever seen in a video.

All I have for now is the preview video linked below, which clocks in at about seven and a half minutes. I'll also post some pics here since that's the forum we're in. As far as selling the full video, I still need to figure out a new storefront solution. When I do, I'll let you all know and also post in the new videos section.

On to the content...

Here's a link to a "making of" thread in the TMF discussion forum: link

Here's a link to the 7m 33s video preview: link

And here are some pics since we're in the pic forum (including one from her first video):

M2_title.pngmb1a.pngmb2.pngScreenshot 2022-06-16 103928.png

Last edited:
I'm onboard man. I was hoping you'd come back one of these days!

This looks amazing. Some of the best resistance to tickling I've ever seen before.

Have you thought about maybe selling the clips through GenuineTickling.com? I don't think they require as much paperwork and I think you get a larger cut of the sales profits. Just a thought.

Very nice. And the length of that preview clip brings me back to like 15/20 years ago when a preview clip was 5 minutes long. 1. Any mouth on feet tickling? Have you tried that? Her reaction?

2. She needs to be the tickler to someone. I think she would be mean/cruel AF.

3. She has feet that should give a footjob.

Have you thought about maybe selling the clips through GenuineTickling.com? I don't think they require as much paperwork and I think you get a larger cut of the sales profits. Just a thought.

I have, but I've heard mixed reviews. I'm planning to look into setting up my own simple website.

Very nice. And the length of that preview clip brings me back to like 15/20 years ago when a preview clip was 5 minutes long. 1. Any mouth on feet tickling? Have you tried that? Her reaction?

2. She needs to be the tickler to someone. I think she would be mean/cruel AF.

3. She has feet that should give a footjob.

1. Not in the video. I can't speak to what M does (or has done to her) on her own time though...

2. She's dying to try it, /F or /M. It's a work in process. She wants to get me back but that's not happening. I'm too much of a top, and besides, to your point, she scares me a little. ;)

3. See my answer to #1.

Wow...she's spectacular. I'd love to try being on the receiving end of some revenge tickling from her! I bet it would be a blast.

Id consider letting her tickle me, but i would need assurances.

Wow...she's spectacular. I'd love to try being on the receiving end of some revenge tickling from her! I bet it would be a blast.

Id consider letting her tickle me, but i would need assurances.

She would probably be brutal. M is much more dominant than submissive by nature. She's also smart, creative, and a little sadistic. And her only experience with tickle torture has been twice, with me. As tough and stubborn as she is, I really pushed her both times, so that's all she knows.

My wife T and I are looking at a trip to Legacy Studios in LA. We've invited M along, so maybe that will be her big chance. She still owes T a session but they haven't been able to connect, and I think T is a little afraid as well...

wow what a great feet tickle video m so adroable and cute when tickle her perfect 10 feet i love the begging to stop that laughter makes me wanna just keep tickling those feet have ever used oil on the feet it would make m go crazy love use tickle tools maybe zip ties would hold toe in place elecric tooth brush is great idea get them every time looking foward to see more gergous cute ladys tickled silly i am glad m enjoy have her bare feet tickled sillly.

1. Not in the video. I can't speak to what M does (or has done to her) on her own time though...

2. She's dying to try it, /F or /M. It's a work in process. She wants to get me back but that's not happening. I'm too much of a top, and besides, to your point, she scares me a little. ;)

3. See my answer to #1.

hope on a female ticklee it would be great.. and I have the feeling women are more brave to do this, more playful and fun than men;)

I let M know some guys on the forum were volunteering to be tickled. I thought I'd get a "good lord no," but instead I got a raised eyebrow emoji. So.......?

Would M ever be up for a hogtie?

That was her favorite escape challenge 25 years ago, before tickling was allowed. We were going to do one for her last shoot but ended up using the tickle box instead because (i) she'd had a bad day and didn't have the patience to be hogtied, and (ii) she was recovering from a shoulder injury.

But yeah, I'm pretty sure she'd do one under the right circumstances.

You have some of the BEST material we truly thank you for finding these gorgeous powerful ladies always such a pleasure to watch your clips. I think I speak for majority of us when I say, “when new LOL clips come we all get butterflies and feel a rush of excitement!” Can’t wait to see more her Miss M! She’s a rockstar!!! 😊

Everyone in these videos has been amazing over the years especially Terri it’s so hot how these tough hotshot women can come in full of sass and confidence only to struggle and giggle from something simple as harmless foot tickling! 😜

Her feet are so gorgeous and ticklish! You're a lucky guy getting to tickle her in that incredibly restrictive device for nearly an hour. As for being scared to get tickled by her, that kinda just makes me want it more :p

Hey thanks for all the kind words! I have a new store up on C4S (linked in my sig) but for now it only has M's and Paige's original escape challenge clips. I need to work on M's new tickle box clip a little more before posting; hoping to have it up no later than this weekend.

Whoa! I just checked C4S and little ol' LOL is in the top 3-4 tickle clip stores along with RF, Frenchtickling, and Ftkl! And M's new video is top of the list!

Thanks folks, we're glad you like the clips and we really appreciate your business. :)

-Q.

p.s. And what the hell, I just went to "1st Level Red Feather" status! What a day!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back