• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The cute ticklish Norwegian girl M/F

Tickleraket

TMF Novice
I wanna share a fun and cute story that happened the other day. The story takes place in Denmark, and i order to respect and protect people's identity the names have been changed.
Even though you know, it's important to state out.

It all started with a get together at one of my friends apartment. We are a bunch of people from an online community who managed to find time to meet since we are spread apart.
With people having work and stuff, you can imagine how hard it can be to make a schedule that fits everybody.

In fact the only one I have met in real life is the host, so it's my first time to finally meet the others besides from the screen. Everyone just quickly clicked, and the atmosphere was
good and filled with laughter and joy. It appears that a girl from Norway was attending too. I have only seen her on cam in a group call. Let's call her Jenny. Jenny is a drop dead
beautiful girl with a cute smile and a beautiful laughter. She was wearing a top where the front was cut in a big "V", short at the bottom, which made it possible to see the lower part of
her stomach, sides and back, and a pair of loose comfy pants that matched the top. Her skin looks soft and beautiful and she have a regular hot body. Not totally trained fit, but with a
sexy flat and charming stomach.

I have never spoken directly to her since both of us were a part of the group chat chat, and I really didn't had a "reason" to speak with her on a individual basis. I think it was a mix of
me thinking she is way out of my league, and I might never get to meet her in real life anyway, so my interest was kinda limited to the screen. Of course I would have get to know her
better, but with that many people it can be a hard task. From my experience she wasn't one of those persons who talked people ears off in the group call, but kept the conversation going
in regular pace. I have always thought she seemed sweet and was hot and beautiful, but it was hard for me to get the right picture of her.

At the apartment I found out how awesome she is in real life! Easy to get to laugh, sweet, kind, easy going, funny and was interested in everyone, but It felt like she was a little bit more
in me than I could've i imagined. It was like every time I said something or joked, she listened with interest, and laughed at most of my jokes, even though I sometimes felt "Aaah dude
that's not even that funny". I caught her looking at me from time to time, even when something funny happened to some of the others (kinda like she wanted to see if I found it funny too).
I know I might sound full of myself, but to be honest I'm not used to that kind of interests from woman THAT beautiful, and she was even way taller than me. Of course I can have over
analyzed most situations, but with her level of attractiveness, I couldn't help stare at her too, and the amount of attention, smiles and laugh I received made me extra aware of her. She
even gave me that slap on the shoulder followed by a smile, for making a teasy and perveted joke aimed at her. I just couldn't help myself. I have teased her thoughout the day with silly
comments and lame jokes (quite innocent, but still with a decent amount of quality and timing). I just felt we had a good vibe, but nothing extreme, since I know she have a boyfriend,
which I of course respected. That was the main reason why I didn't make any moves, plus she and another girl had to leave later in the evening and she is living in another country. I think
we both saw it as fun and giggles, and flirting with no bad intensions in a friendly way (ruining a relationship is NOT my style, and I know when to back off).

Even though I really wanted to find out if she was ticklish, I honestly didn't think about doing it since it was the first time I met her and there were people around constantly, and I didn't
want to make a weird or creepy impression of myself, so I hoped for an opening but was not searching desperately for it.

Well the rest of the evening happened with take away, couch gaming and just having an amazing time (all of us are a bunch of goofs).

After people were done eating, all of us kinda got that lazy vibe after being stuffed with way too much food. We took a couple of games and I just focused on having a good time. At some
point people started to clean up and Jenny went outside to get some fresh air. She sat on a couch made of pallets, big enough for people to lay down and relax. It could easily fit three
persons. I stayed inside to watch the other compete another round in the game. After they were done, they were readying up for another round, while some of the others were working in
the kitchen. I decided to go outside and sit next to her since everyone was in a chill mood. I started small talking about the weather, which lead to us talking about the differences in the
nature in each of our countries.

We shared stories different trips and she decided to jump in after her phone to show me pictures. I asked her to bring blankets since it was getting a little cold. At first I tucked myself under
the blanket, and I said she should take some of the blanket too. At first she hesitated with a cute smile while trying to find the pictures, then I grabbed the blanket and swung it over her.

"There we go, no need for you to freeze".

She covered herself with the blanket and I scooped a little closer to her to avoid making an opening for the cold air to slip in.

After we were done with the pictures and stories she sank down in n the mattress and a deeper under the blanket. She made a fake snoring sound. I couldn't help but say "well you can just
go to sleep out here, but you're probably too tall to fit", while I demonstrated I could lay there. "It's not a problem, I love sleeping curled together" she responded while starting to curl together.

"Well careful not to actually fall asleep, then the others might struggle to keep you alive!"

i said in a teaseful way. "Well they can just throw me over the railing (we were up pretty high). I responded with sarcasm

"well then they're gonna have an even harder time to wake you up!".

It was at this moment I took the opportunity. No I have a much better solution! While she was still curled up, I lifted up the blanket and started poking her exposed side. Since I didn't got a
reaction the first time, I poked again, and I saw a wide smile on her face and a flinch she couldn't possibly fake! I then asked her the obvious question.

"Well are you ticklish?"

This time I squeezed her side with my first finger, index and thumb to concentrate the ticklish sensation at one spot. She made the cutest squeal mixed with a fast giggle laugh, which sent
her up close to the wall.

"Uh oh someone really is ticklish!"

She tried to tickle my ribs, but with her half hearted try, she didn't got any reaction.

"Darn it it"

She said in a frustrated tone while having a smile. I gave her a big smirk and asked:

"Where else are you ticklish?"

I then surpriced attacked the side of her neck in a gently way. Jenny has an amzingly beautiful neck, especially when her hair is tied up in a ponytail. Then you can really see how exposed
the front and the back are (I have a thing for womans necks). She went ballistic! It sounded like she tried to hold in the laughter, but made made the cutest squeal followed by a rattle sound,
while her head scrunched down to her shoulder to protect her neck. She was wiggling so fast that she actualy managed to get away from my fingers, while she pushed my hands away. She
looked at me while having her hands i front to try to guard her herself.

"No NOT my neck!"

She managed to say while still in panic, but also had that cute smile.

"Oh why? Is your neck that ticklish?"

I did it again but didn't attacked too hard, just to test if her neck really was that ticklish. She squealed away once again, and tried to hold her distance.

"Wow your neck really is ticklish!"

I teased her, and pointed my finger at her neck. She immediately started swinging her arms to bash my hands away like trying to bash a bee away, trying to sting her.

Suddenly one of the other guys came out to get some fresh air. He asked what we were doing.

"I just found a way to revive her"

And poked her side" she made a big jump. The guy just smiled and Shaked his head. One of the other girls came out, and Jenny cried out for help, but the girl just smiled with no intension
of helping while I attacked her neck again.

"I just found out she is ticklish!"

The other girl just laughed and asked Jenny som practical stuff for later. We small talked with both the guy and the girl, and after about three minutes they both went in.

I turned my way to Jenny again and asked where else she was ticklish. Her only reply was:

"Please just not my neck!"

It actually sounded like an invitation to keep going. This time I decided to hold her hand and dig my fingers in deep enough for her not being able to scrunch enough to keep my fingers out.
While she went ballistic and kinda couldn't move. At first she started laughing louder than before, but after 2 second her body got paralyzed she went into silent laughter and couldn't fight
back. I managed to get deep enough to really feel my fingers sliding up and down the skin of her her neck. I didn't go on for too long because I didn't want her to make too much noise to
make the others come out to interrupt us. She breathed heavily and once again said:

"Please not my neck… it's so ticklish, and my boyfriend always do that to me!"

She couldn't hold her smile back. I think it was a mix of her still feeling the tickling, liking it and being paranoid for me attacking again.

"Oh my gosh you're really ticklish!"

I teased her once again. She managed to say:

"Yes! I am really so ticklish!"

She couldn't say more before I quickly en asked:

"Well what about here?"

I suddenly grabbed her thigh and she started kicking with her legs while making that squeaky laughter. Her butt actually jumped up and down, and that looked sexy as hell!. She now covered
her whole body with the blanket while laughing from under.

"You do realize I can see you from under there?"

I said in a laughing tone. Her only response was:

"No! No you can't".

I lifted a little up in the blanket and hit a perfect spot on her side. Her skin was so soft and I loved the feeling of touching her side while I could feel how her muscles tensed up, and hear sweet
girlish melodic laugh filling my ears! She laughed, squealed and squrimed while tried to stay as silent as possible (I guess she didn't want to get busted too). I stopped for a second and she tried
to hide even better under the blanket.

"I can still see you!"

Before she could answer i hit the perfect spot again aiming blindly at the blanket. Not lifting up, but trying to visualize where her side was. I could kinda see her arm raised a little bit to try to
protect, but that gave me the opportunity to go for the clean attack. She went numb under the blanket, and couldn't hold in the laughter. I kept going for several second while her head popped
up from the blanket. I stopped and looked at her. She wasn't even mad or anything. Just smiling and laughing and giving me the "you're a mean idiot, but it's still fun" look.

I decided to stop since I didn't want to go overboard. We just sat for a minute. Then we decided to back inside.

To be honest I really think she had a lot of fun and enjoyed it. The flirty spark was still there, and she was not mad at all! If it wasn't because of the others being right next to us in the other room.
I would have gone on longer and probably pinned her down while straddling her to tickle her stomach and sides. I actually think she would have enjoyed it, because she really didn't seems to mind
me tickling her. Me a stranger she just barely knew. I'm still surpriced about how much fun she kinda let me had with her. She was that kind of girl I never would've imagine randomly giving me
that opportunity (or letting me keep doing it instead of getting mad). Not only was she beautiful, hot, sweet, funny, easy going and kind, but she was not only ticklish, she was actually extremely
ticklish, which made her ten times more charming! I am aware she might have been polite and was okay since I didn't went overboeard, men maybe because of that, she might have had a good
experience. At least I'm convinced she had.

I doubt I ever get the opportunity to tickle her again, but she has my respect for being such an awesome and wonderful person, so if you guys ever stumble upon a girl like her, cherish her and
treat her with respect!

I hope you liked the story

She obviously doesn't consider herself out of your league. Keep upping the confidence game. Who knows what might happen in the future. She obviously likes you. Play it cool.

She obviously doesn't consider herself out of your league. Keep upping the confidence game. Who knows what might happen in the future. She obviously likes you. Play it cool.

I will. I know I made it sound like I'm all lack with confindence and woman. It's not the case anymore. That was more the previous version of myself. I just think I'm not used to it happen so natural, since I kinda just stopped trying too hard. Not that I gave up, but just realized the life is too short to be acting desperately. Maybe that is why it actually worked xD

Thank for the replies you guys. I might come up with more stories from different cases. Maybe some with more juicy content ;)

I will. I know I made it sound like I'm all lack with confindence and woman. It's not the case anymore. That was more the previous version of myself. I just think I'm not used to it happen so natural, since I kinda just stopped trying too hard. Not that I gave up, but just realized the life is too short to be acting desperately. Maybe that is why it actually worked xD

That is EXACTLY why it worked. Women smell desperation from miles away.

Great story, but I wish you'd gone for her feet. Did you ever find out if her feet were ticklish?

Agreed, be confident and relaxed and don’t be rejection sensitive.

Great story, but I wish you'd gone for her feet. Did you ever find out if her feet were ticklish?

Even though I'm not really a foot guy, I really wanted to as well, but I was already at the edge of how far I could push it, so the risk wasn't worth ruin it.
But she admitted the day after that she is ticklish everywhere, so with my imagination I'm sure she's just as ticklish as on her upperbody and neck.
Let me just say she would be the perfect lee for a session!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back