• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Female ler who loves tickling…it can be frustrating

JenB79

So, I’m strictly a ler who loves tickling ticklish guys. It’s something I crave, but unfortunately, I live in SWIndiana that is made up of mostly small towns. I’m an hour and some change west of Louisville, 3 hrs east of St. Louis, 2 1/2 hrs south of Indy and 3 1/2 hrs west of Cincy. You see my problem…. There’s nothing close, though Louisville isn’t a bad drive, but no bites from that area. I have met a couple of really awesome guys, one in particular who lives just east of St. Louis on the IL side, and is a lees dream to tickle. He is the most ticklish person I’ve ever met, but the distance and life schedules don’t lend themselves for making time to meet up happen very often. I hate it because I could tickle him every day for hours.
Anyone else share my frustration?

As someone who lives in OK with my partner I meet for play living in MO (about 5 hours away on a good day), I feel you 10000%

We see each other roughly once a month at the moment, but she works full time and I work full time and am a full time grad student, so that makes things very tricky and frustrating for at least the next couple of years while I’m in grad school. Plus, roughly 5 hours sucks for a drive.

Which is sad because we enjoy playing, hanging out, and having deep conversations with one another when we’re together. Plus we just mesh super well on a personal level, and I really enjoy having that connection with her ☺️

Oklahoma’s (even Oklahoma City, where I am) probably dryer than SW Indiana, since I’m forced to go to Dallas (3 hours away) and parts of Arkansas, Kansas, or Missouri (no less than 3 hours away) to meet someone new or regularly for play.

I’d love to live closer to MO (even in it) and be able to meet up with her whenever, but that just isn’t possible right now.

Living in this part of the country sucks &#55357;&#56900;

I'd be happy to catch a plane for my first tickle date if I need to, and for others a 3 hour drive is too much.

I wish you all the best :) You will find what you want

Sending pangs of empathy and an undercurrent of hopeful optimism your way.

I'm not outrageously far from your area and if I were single I'd be soooo beguiled by the idea of meeting up and letting you decide whether Mr East-of-St-Louis still qualified for the title of most ticklish. I'm not single so that doesn't help you at all but you seem awesome and I hope you get everything you want!!

Louisville M Lee here, definitely still interested if you are still in need of a Lee!

So, I’m strictly a ler who loves tickling ticklish guys.

Bestie, you need to join fetlife. Thousands upon thousands of male lees wanting to get tickled there, especially those looking to only get tickled by women. You’ll be swarmed.

Hi Jen, I can relate because I'm a guy who definitely leans towards the lee side. From what I have observed online, female lers are rare, unless they are doing it strictly for money or are only into F/F. I agree with what someone else on this thread has said, that joining a site like Fetlife would be your best bet. I have not tried this yet, because I really don't have the time, but if I ever get the chance, that's likely what I'd do. It is hard to find any females in everyday life who are into tickling at all, let alone ones that are strictly into F/M. It's nice to find a kindred spirit!

I know you're looking to meet someone in person. But one place I would start is filling out your profile. We want to know you too and I would think your chances of a live meeting would improve if you left more leads in the forum then just in this thread.
(which was originally posted 08-23-2022) So my advice would be to post more in the forum. Lee's want to get to know you too, trust me. There is a queue a mile long... haha

I do actually im mostly lee and only run into people that are also only lee

It can be hard to find someone when you want a session. I agree 100000%!!!! I live in an area that is also pretty empty and dry as far as the tickle scene goes. I’m dying to tickle someone myself, and I feel your pain when there is no one! I would suggest checking the personals section here and seeing if you have any luck.

I know you're looking to meet someone in person. But one place I would start is filling out your profile. We want to know you too and I would think your chances of a live meeting would improve if you left more leads in the forum then just in this thread.
(which was originally posted 08-23-2022) So my advice would be to post more in the forum. Lee's want to get to know you too, trust me. There is a queue a mile long... haha

I agree with this. I am a lee and I'm just as frustrated because I can't find a ler, not that I've been looking. But I am here on the TMF, Jen! So yes, it would be nice to get to know you here, that's a start. I'll send you a friend request...

So, I’m strictly a ler who loves tickling ticklish guys. It’s something I crave, but unfortunately, I live in SWIndiana that is made up of mostly small towns. I’m an hour and some change west of Louisville, 3 hrs east of St. Louis, 2 1/2 hrs south of Indy and 3 1/2 hrs west of Cincy. You see my problem…. There’s nothing close, though Louisville isn’t a bad drive, but no bites from that area. I have met a couple of really awesome guys, one in particular who lives just east of St. Louis on the IL side, and is a lees dream to tickle. He is the most ticklish person I’ve ever met, but the distance and life schedules don’t lend themselves for making time to meet up happen very often. I hate it because I could tickle him every day for hours.
Anyone else share my frustration?

You'd enjoy torturing me. Maybe I need to come to your town &#55357;&#56833;

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/15/2024
If you need to report a post, click the report button under it to the lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back