• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tickliest Tomb Release!

oneortheother

TMF Expert
https://oneortheother.itch.io/tickliest-tomb

Allow me to present my newest game: Tickliest Tomb! A dark, tale of terror and mirthful madness!
Tickliest_Tomb_Poster.jpghellion_and_graverobber_art_by_oneortheother_df9bgpm.jpg

But what exactly to expect in this game?

1. A true eldritch, Lovecraftian tickle-horror experience. I know I experimented a bit with tickle-horror in ‘Attack of the Ticklelords’ a few games back, but I always felt having fearless and feckless Brandon and Cissy as the protagonists always took a little bit of the genuine fear out of the situations. But not for this one! Inspired by Darkest Dungeon, this game is dark, tickled to genuine raving, whimpering madness, dark.

2. 50,000+ words that tell the shadowy, sordid tale of the Tickliest Tomb, the shadowy cabal that rules, and the bold heroes that try to plumb it for plunder and glory.

3. More Experimental Scenes: I’ve really tried to branch out more from the standard ‘girl stocked and tickled’ scenes, so you can expect much more variety in this one! Things like itching, ‘self-tickling’, tickle clothing, peeing , tickle wrestling, naughty tentacles, some light bastinado, wax play, milking, and denial will all feature in this one! There are 30 full-length tickle scenes in total, plus 20 shorter ones to discover via exploration.

4. 10 diverse party members to use, inspired by the heroes of Darkest Dungeon, all well characterised and well realised with backstory, observations while exploring, and 3 full tickle scenes each.

5. A Rogue-like experience: The gameplay can be summed up as choose your party, enter a random, hand-crafted level (10 in total), survive, lose one member of party of your party to diabolical tickle scene, continue with remaining members, until you’ve lost them all and the run ends. The next time you use a certain member (e.g. Hellion), you will unlock the next scene, till all three scenes have been unlocked. And each completed run progresses the story, with the game’s true ending being unlocked after run 8.

6. 10 Levels to Explore, with secrets, collectibles, and lore in each, as well as revamped shadows and lighting systems.

7. Shrine of Reflections, where unlocked scenes and collectibles can be experienced in their entirety, available right after the first completed run.

Get the game here: https://oneortheother.itch.io/tickliest-tomb ($11.99)

This game is available directly on itch.io for those who might prefer to pay directly. It's also available on Patreon, where you can also download the other games in the series at a reduced price ($15 for all released games):

https://www.patreon.com/oneortheother

You can find more information about the previous games here, including several that are available in their entirety for free: https://www.deviantart.com/oneortheother/gallery/73867025/the-to-tickle-list

Your support would mean a lot to me and help me continuing making passion projects like these games for you guys, so thanks for all your support <3

Lastly, if you're curious for my next project... I'll be revisiting my writing roots and working with an excellent artist! Be prepared for a wondrous Pokemon adventure!

Loving the Darkest Dungeon vibe on this game! Always loved the original: its theme, that wonderful bit of Lovecraftian gothic horror mixed in with the certainty of doom for some of your characters.

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back