• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Philly Munch - September 8 2022

SugarSoaker

Verified
Hello there! Hoping to gain some traction for a monthly (maybe twice monthly?) Philly munch on Thursdays (because that is when it is convenient for me :) )

When: Thursday, September 8th, 2022, from 5:30 - 7:30 pm
Where: a local dive bar in the Rittenhouse area. Exact place will be posted day before.
What it is: a low-key opportunity to meet some other local tickle-enthusiasts!
What it isn't: an excuse to creep on, touch, or make anyone feel uncomfortable for any reason

Feel free to contact me with any questions, concerns, or just to say hi!

Tomorrow! Tomorrow! 5:30 - 7:00. Happy Hour is from 4:30 - 7:00

Misconduct Tavern
Rittenhouse (there are two other locations - make sure it's the Rittenhouse location)
1511 Locust St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102

I will be wearing a feather shirt because of who I am as a person and will have a stapler on the table.
If you're familiar with the area, parking is a pain (sorry). If you're coming from NJ, I suggest taking the PATCO.

Please message me if you are interested, so I can have an idea who is coming! See you there!

Looks like I signed up a little too late lol!! How often do you guys host munches in Philly? Ever have them in South Jersey?

Gonna be doing them once a month (new jersey munches tbd haha)

NEXT PHILLY MUNCH:

Thursday, October 13th
6:00 - 8:00 pm
Misconduct Tavern
Rittenhouse (there are two other locations - make sure it's the Rittenhouse location)
1511 Locust St.
Philadelphia, PA 19102

Parking sucks. It's Philly. You can try to find meters or use a parking garage.
If you're coming from Jersey I suggest taking the patco. $6 round-trip and it takes you right outside the bar.

What's a munch? It's just a small group of people getting together to eat, drink, and chat about tickling and non-tickling topics.
It is not a gathering; it is not a play party.

Feel free to reach out with questions or just to say hi! Hope to see you there!

Sounds good! I’ll be out that way for work so I think I’ll be able to attend &#55357;&#56842;

What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back