• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Who is the most mature person you’ve tickled?

Hockeyfeet

TMF Expert
Who is the most mature person you have ever tickled? My MIL has slender size 8’s and incredibly soft. I’ve tickled them multiple times and some times I have gotten shrieks of laughter…sometimes it’s like tickling a rock. Nothing. Here’s her foot at a soccer game. She’s 72!

I’ve read that most people start to lose the tickling sensation around the age of 40. Not me. I’m stupid ticklish still. I hope I never lose it. F44F914E-2FCF-40A5-AE60-CC3FCC355277.jpeg

When I was in my twenties I tickled Nancy Ava Miller when she was in her 50s (she’s now 76.) It’s not her fetish but she enjoyed experiencing it as a ‘ler and as a ‘Lee. She saw it as a torment that was warm, loving & fun.

C958F72D-249B-40ED-98ED-BB5D8657E17F.jpeg

MIL as well- big size 11s lol. She was in her early 60’s, pretty ticklish. I think she kind of liked it though because she never told my wife. Just a few times here or there. Once I took her flip flop off and got her for about 10 seconds. Never pulled away, so I’m guessing she was happy for the attention lol.

My aunt in her late 60s/early 70s - not that she looked or acted it.

Cheers, everybody,
SmashTV

Had a 1 night romp with a woman that was 50 the very night my divorce was official and I was a free man. This involved a bondage foot tickling session prior to the hardcore sex we had. She was batshit ticklish too and had some of the most sexy feet I had ever seen to date! Today she would be 70 or 71.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back