• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Welcome To Tickling FM/F

playfulfeathr09

TMF Expert
So, this is not going to be too long, but it serves as a welcome to a great friend of mine that has been into tickling for quite a while and has now made her own profile. Let’s welcome Navytickles22 to the site.

Her and I have known each other for quite some time. We met through my spouse and at first, she HATED being tickled with a passion. Her old roommate (with my assistance) one night tickled the crap out of her, and she didn’t speak to us for days LOL. But as it turns out, after talking about it some with her telling her that it wasn’t anything sexual just some crazy fun, she decided to give it another go at my spouse’s (than gf) help during her birthday. Here is how the adventure went down.

She came over after a day of all of us working (we were both in the Navy) to celebrate her birthday. She is the type of girl that always wears flip flops because shoes are too constricting. She stands about 5’2, brunette and her feet are a size 4 or 5 depending on the day with good arches and super-duper ticklish! My wife and I were going to tickle her for her birthday, and she had agreed to let us. So she came over I made us dinner and she sat on the couch near my spouse. She already had her feet up in anticipation and wife than started tickling her with nails. She was giggling and squirming around but than started laughing pretty good. I joined in and helped with her sides, and she was a laughing mess. We gave her a break before the main event.

Wife than held onto both of her ankles and started dragging her nails all over the feet while I just held on and let her have her fun. Now at the time my wife was just starting to get into tickling but understood that it was totally fun. Plus, she just had her nails done so year. Bonus to all. We tickled her for about 10-15 more minutes than stopped and let her rest. We didn’t want to overdo it on the first time out. However, after that night whenever she’d come over, tickles were always had.

In the times to follow, we have found out she’s really feather ticklish, manicured nails are her kryptonite, and, she has a laugh that you can just listen to for hours.

I’ll write more about how we discovered she’s feather ticklish and such but for now, here are a few pics of her feet as well (she has given her permission to add them). She’s anxious to hear from you all.
Thank you. Until next time, keep em laughing.

Attachments

• IMG_3828.JPG
    IMG_3828.JPG
    956.3 KB · Views: 492
  • IMG_2274.JPG
    IMG_2274.JPG
    2.6 MB · Views: 489
  • ankles crossed.JPG
    ankles crossed.JPG
    18.5 KB · Views: 414
I'm actually 4'11" and a size 6 shoe... Haha. Shoes are restricting and make it harder to tickle without quick thinking and lots of work.

Alot of times when we hung out after that I wore flip flops, granted weather, just to see if I would get tickled. Also depending on weather, I would take off my foot wear upon entering just to make it easier to tickle me.

Nice story. Navytickles22. You have very nice looking feet. Hope to see more of them.

I'm actually 4'11" and a size 6 shoe... Haha. Shoes are restricting and make it harder to tickle without quick thinking and lots of work.

Alot of times when we hung out after that I wore flip flops, granted weather, just to see if I would get tickled. Also depending on weather, I would take off my foot wear upon entering just to make it easier to tickle me.

You definitely think like a lee. :)

Great story! :feets: Thanks to both of you for sharing your experiences here. :D

I am quite the ler as well. I can be quite the revenge ler after one of his tickles

love the way u think strategically haha

I am quite the ler as well. I can be quite the revenge ler after one of his tickles.

So, does that mean you've teamed up with his wife to get him back?

Awesome, your friend's feet are utter perfection by the way, and I'm chomping at the bit to hear the anecdote where you first discovered that her feet were feather ticklish; which is my fave thing on Planet Earth! :)

Awesome, your friend's feet are utter perfection by the way, and I'm chomping at the bit to hear the anecdote where you first discovered that her feet were feather ticklish; which is my fave thing on Planet Earth! :)

She just posted it as "Exciting Feather Tickles" Enjoy!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back