• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help Finding This Belly Button Fetish Clip?

istermayilenay

There's a particular clip I've enjoyed over the years, but it was on my dead laptop, and I cannot find the clip anywhere on the internet.

It is a belly button fetish clip, with one caucasian woman with very long, yellow fingernails, sticking her fingernail inside the belly button of another caucasian woman laying down, in addition to licking it, which is shot extremely close up.

Some tidbits of info I vaguely remember:
- I think the studio's name was something along the lines of 'Black Panther Nails'
- The studio was Russian (NOT Tickling in Russia), and seemed to be run by one woman with super long fingernails, who had a thing for belly buttons (mostly her own)
- The clip must have been filmed in the very early 2000s, given the 360p quality

I'm aware of what store you're talking about, and I think I'm aware of the clip you're talking about. Sadly I don't have the clip, and sadly that store is no longer up. If I remember correctly, the store was just called "Bellybutton Fetish". It was one of the first bellybutton fetish stores I came across when I first discovered C4S.

Darn. What's worse is that I purchased the clip in the past, and I guess, since the store is gone, it's no longer in my purchase history. I might just have to remove my SSD from the dead laptop, and hope that it's on there. Thanks for the reply, nonetheless!

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back