• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Journey of the Laughing Mistress Part 3 (f/f)

TicklyMom80

Part three of Laughing Mistress is finally here! When we last left Sam she had just finished her first ever Ler session at Kinsmolagina Kerfuffle and much to her surprise, Risa made over $250 for just an hours work. Now back home with an application in hand, Sam has to figure out just how far she's willing to dive into this new strange world she's found. Read on and find out if our Sam will just let it go and continue with her schooling, or if this new world of tickling will pull her in even farther. As always shout out to DEV for helping me organize my thoughts with this story! If you haven't already, please go check out his amazing stories on deviantart where he goes by Quillsman! Hope you enjoy part 3 of Laughing Mistress and please feel free to leave a comment with what you liked, didn't like, and any ideas you have for future stories!

“Eighty five thousand dollars. Eighty five THOUSAND dollars.” I repeat out loud over and over as I lay in bed. It’s been two weeks since I took the dive and did a tickler session at Knismolagnia Kerfuffle. Two weeks since I learned that a tickle worker doing six sessions a week for a year makes almost twice as much as a first year teacher. Ever since learning this I was really struggling. Three years of community college and three of teacher’s college but I’m seriously considering putting it on hold for a tickle fetish I don’t even really have?

Bring bring! Pick up the phone! Bring bring! Pick it up!

I give another groan and roll over, fixing my glasses and grabbing my phone from next to me. Great it’s Kelsey, just the person I don’t need to talk to right now. My cheeks burn as I can only imagine what she would say right now if she found I was considering working there, let alone having gone in for a tickler session. Nope, no way in hell I’m telling her any of that.

“Hey what’s up Kels?” I ask as i pick up the phone.

“Bitch open up! I bought Panera!”

I give a sigh and go let her in, taking the flatbread pizza and setting it on the counter. “Hey Kels, am I a bad person for wanting to put my education degree on hold?” I ask while Kelsey slips off her shoes. She puts down her own food and gives me a quizzical look while I plop down on the couch.

“Not a bad person no, but you’ve been diving head first into it for the past three years. You’re almost done really, why put it on hold now?” She asks curiously. My cheeks blush again but I don’t give an answer. Kelsey frowns a little and sits down next to me. “Whatever you decide you know I’ll always have your back bestie.” She says warmly. I can’t help but give a little smile and pick up my head.

“Thanks Kels.”

“No problem, but since you brought it up, now I have to know. What’s making you think about putting a pause on teaching?” She questions.

More heat, more blush. “N-nothing, it was just a thought.” I reply a bit quicker than I meant to. Kelsey may act like the ditzy friend but I know she’s a lot smarter than that and can tell when I’m lying.

“Mmmhm. Just a thought my beautiful bouncy butt! Spill the tea sister. What’s got miss frumpy hair thinking about abandoning her passion for education?”

I give a quick snort of laughter at the butt comment and just shake my head. “One not frumpy, stylish ok? Bangs are totally in. Two, like I said. It’s just a thought.” Of course Kelsey being, well Kelsey won’t leave well enough alone.

“Nope! Nope nope. I know you girl, and I can see in your eyes that there’s something. Now tell me or face the consequences.” Kelsey threatens with a smile. I give a little giggle back and shake my head.

“There’s nothing. Even if there was, not even making me watch that cringy tiger show would get me to tell you.” I reply back.

Kelsey smiles and gives me a hug. “Well now I’m hurt. But I still love you, even with all your flaws.” She teases jokingly before giving a hiss. “Oh shoot, I knew I forgot to get us something with dinner.”

“What a drink? There’s beer and soda in the fridge if you want it.” I explain, totally unaware of the trap she just set.

“Nope I forgot to get us SIDES! Gotcha! Tickle tickle tickle! Tell me, tell me, tellmetellmetellme!” She spits, grabbing my sides over my shirt and squeezing them as fast as she can.

“EEEEK!” I squeal, my hands darting over and grabbing onto her arms as I try to pry them away but lose myself to hard laughter instead. “KEHEHEHELSEY HAHAAHAHAA! NOHOHO! LEHEHET HAHAHA! LEHEHET GOHOHO! STOHOHOP!”

“Nope, not until you tell me what you’re dropping out for.” My evil friend refuses and manages to worm one hand up the bottom of my shirt to pinch my bare side.

“NOHOHO HAHAHAH! OKAKAKAY OKHAHAY! I’LL TELL YOU! STHAHHAP!” I plead while twisting around, losing my glasses and growing even more embarrassed than usual since it’s tickling. Why did she have to tickle me? Kelsey quickly stops but continues resting her hands on my sides. I quickly pull myself together and fess up but as vaguely as possible. “I found another potential job. One that makes more than a new teacher. But I’m not ready to tell anyone until I actually decide to apply and maybe get it.”

“See? That wasn’t so hard. Glad I’m a switch, makes it easier to get people to tell me what I want.” Kels says with a smile and thankfully lets me free. Ever since her session she’s become more open about her fascination with tickling, with me at least. This is the umpteenth tickle attack she’s launched on me since she admitted she had the fetish, and that has made things even worse for me.

“Switch, yeah one of your weird fetish thingy terms.” I nod, remembering that that’s the word for someone who enjoys tickling as well as being tickled. “Can we you know, not remind me of the weirdest birthday I was ever apart of and just eat?”

Kelsey gives a playful pout, her cheeks slightly pink from embarrassment but nods her head and brings over the food. After her constant teasing and tickling of me, I feel like I deserve a free meal and soon start tucking in. All the while though, I keep on thinking over the potential job. Do I really want to give up teaching, just for this, even with the extra money?

I mull over the question as we continue to eat through the meal, Kelsey going on and me barely listening. I suppose, if I do it for just a little while, that’d help start things, right? I mean, the teaching market was really competitive for jobs right now and I would still have the degree after a year, so would it be so bad to try it out?

I think about it more and more, also considering my now depleted bank account thanks to that tickle session. The extra money would really come in handy alright. I start to think more about what the actual job might entail too. Oh GOD could I really handle being tied up and tickled by someone like Kelsey, or worse like Mirthy or Lyla? I cringe at the thought and give my stomach a few worried rubs.

After Kelsey leaves I take out the application the two workers gave me and give it another look over. That’s when I notice something, one of the questions is am I a tickler or ticklee. I bet that means which would I like to apply for, I mean even if I didn’t to the best job tickling Risa, tickling other people silly had to be better than getting tickle tortured myself. I take another deep breath and think things over one more time.

“Alright Sam, the money is good. It’s great actually. One semester of working there and if it doesn’t work out, finish your degree and forget this whole thing ever happened.” I tell myself and slowly grab a pen.

Filling out the details slowly, I try not to blush at some of them. Things like asking if I had any particular experiences with tickling, or where my worst spots were. They even asked me to rate them on a one to five scale! It makes me a little nervous since I’m going to be applying as a tickler but I just chalk it up to standard questioning.

“Armpits? I guess… three?” I muse as I check down the list, trying to make it as accurate as possible, even if I almost groan when I gave ‘tummy’ a five. I really hope that these are all just standard questions, while giving my stomach another rub. If anyone goes for there while I’m tied down, it wouldn’t be a session, it’d be torture!

After an agonizingly long time, I put down the pen and look down at the finished application form. I filled it in with a worrying degree of honesty. Now, all I had to do was take it back to the club and wait to hear back from them. Would I really get that much, just from tickling people? It’d be an… interesting job alright. Although not one I was ever going to bring up to anyone else in the future, that was for sure.

The weeks pass and I can’t help but majorly stress out over what I’ve done. I keep thinking maybe this is all a big mistake. Tickling people for money, silly, strange, embarrassing. I mean I’m no angel by any means but a job as a fetish worker is certainly not something I’d think of doing at all. Two weeks since I put in the application and not a phone call or email. I finally convince myself that it was just a silly idea anyway and they’d never hire me. Until one day the phone rings.

“They actually called me and want an interview.” I say as I drive towards Knismolagnia Kerfuffle. “I’m actually going to it! What the shit am I DOING?!”

The answer is kinda obvious, even if I don’t really want to admit to it. I’m a bundle of nerves as I walk through the doors and approach the receptionist. It’s the man again this time. He gives me a smile as I approach.

“H-Hi. I’m here for a… a… a job interview.” I say, all but mumbling the last part.

Amazingly, he seems to hear me completely clearly and soon ushers me into a waiting room before giving me some coffee. The caffeine probably wasn’t the best choice, considering my jitters, but I gulp it down anyway as I wait for my interviewer.

After a few anxious minutes and what feels like an eternity of regret, the door finally opens and in walks a taller woman dressed in a rather nice pants suit.

“Good afternoon. My name is Stacey, are you Miss Samantha Ringwald?” The woman asks with a warm smile on her face. I blush and quickly nod my head. I always forget that even though this may be a fetish company, that the people here are as normal looking as can be. “Very good. Now I see that you put in an application to be a tickle worker am I correct?”

“Y-Yes Mam.” I reply “The money sounded too good to be true, to be honest.”

“It does seem like that.” Stacey replies with a nod, before grinning “But I won’t mince words with you. We do expect you to be very good and willing to do as asked. As long as you keep up to our standards, you shall find this a very rewarding position.”

“Right.” I say, unsure of what else to add. I now start to wonder if I’ll be a good enough tickler for this place. Although having a friendly air about her, Stacey does give the impression of someone who expects a lot from people. I just hope the interview goes well.

Stacey gives me another smile and leads me back into an office where we both take a seat. “Alright let’s get started with the spoken interview portion. It says here you are twenty six years old and are currently near the end of your schooling to be a teacher. Is this correct?”

“Yes mam, I started a bit late after three years of community college.” I nod while my nerves continue to twist around in my stomach.

“I see. With those glasses you certainly look the part at least. But tell me Samantha, what lead you to wanting to become a teacher?” She continued with an interested look on her face.

“Well, I just wanted to do something that would let me make a difference, you know? I always got on well with my teachers growing up and they helped inspire me to become one as well. I’ve always been interested in stories in a way, so I was hoping to become an English teacher and try and influence others like I was.”

Stacey smiles and gives an approving nod of her head. “Very nice answer, I can admire that for sure. So, next what would you say is your greatest strength and your greatest weakness?”

“T-Tickling wise?” I stammer as my tummy is the first thought that pops into my head. Stacey gives a chuckle and shakes her head.

“No, not to that part of the interview yet. I mean overall in general.”

I take few seconds to think it over before finally answering. “My greatest strength I say is my determination. Once I start on a project or task, I go out of my way to do it the best I can. As far as my greatest weakness. I’d have to say my imagination. I tend to overthink sometimes and worry to the point where I feel like I’m getting caught up in stuff. Like, if I see someone panic and start to cram for exams, I get the same stress as them because I get it in my head that I can feel what they’re going through exactly.”

“Certainly emphatic.” Stacey says “Has that impeded you in a major way?”

“Not really, I’m still able to do lots of stuff and it’s usually just a short term thing before I ground myself. It’s nothing that would impede me at a job.”

“Very good to know. Now how would you describe your personality? Are you more introverted? Extraverted? Handle stress well? That especially is important in this job.” She asks while making sure to stress the last part.

“I can handle stress OK.” I quickly say “I’ve learned to handle it a lot in college with helping to teach classes and finish assignments on time. As for personality, I guess… kinda extroverted? I get on well with people and like going out, but if there’s an option for a movie night with friends instead, I prefer that.”

“Good. As you can imagine working in the tickling industry there is a lot of verbal communication going on.” Stacey says in another half joking tone. “Now for an important question. How are you with partial and full nudity? Both regarding yourself and others of both sexes.”

My face goes as hot as the sun. Up until now I had never even thought about that, but now that it was brought up it makes perfect sense. This is a business built around a FETISH. Of course there would be nudity involved at some point! I’m obviously taking a bit too long to answer as Stacey clears her throat.

“Miss Ringwald?”

“Yes! Yes I'm ok with it. Or at least I can get used to it quickly. I mean it IS a fetish job after all, so nothing surprising.” I half lie while giving a nod. Of course I can get used to it but it will not be as quick as I’m making it seem and will be one hundred percent super embarrassing up until I do.

“Very nice to hear. That’s one of the make or break questions really. You’d be surprised how many people i've interviewed who never even considered it until asked.” Stacey says with a titter, making me have to smile in return and fight to keep the burning blush off my cheeks.

Surprisingly and much to my relief, the rest of the interview goes well. She asks me a few tickle questions that were also on the application but most of it is normal character defining questions. She’s even pleasantly surprised when she learns I’m CPR certified.

“That won’t be necessary, will it?”

“Depends how ruthless you are as a tickler.” Stacey replies, looking completely serious for a moment before breaking out into a smile. I feel the relief go through me before Stacey stands up.

“Well, this part of the interview went well, but we must see to the next round of qualifications. For this part you’ll be doing some tickling. Do you want a few minutes, or are you ready to start now?”

I take a moment before nodding “Yeah, I’m OK to begin.” I say, hoping that this will go alright. I know I managed OK in my last session, but that was when I was being given advice. This time, I’d be on my own. Would I be a good tickler?

The answer to the question would be soon in coming as I follow Stacey out the door and through the now almost familiar corridors of the club before arriving at one of the doors to the session rooms. Stepping in, I’m a little surprised to see that someone is already there. Then I recognize who it is.

“Lyla?” I ask, seeing the tall woman who observed my last tickler session already tied spread eagle to a bed, wearing a very short crop top and low rise shorts.

“Hi, Sam.” Lyla replies casually, giving me a welcoming smile “Could resist coming back to us, huh?”

I blush a little at that, feeling a bit embarrassed at being recognised and knowing that I was about to tickle someone so helpless, again. It’s something I’ll have to get used to in this job, I recognize, so I push on and try to keep my confidence high.

“Something like that.” I say as my voice unintentionally wavers a bit.

“Alright Miss Samantha, you have thirty minutes to show me how good of a ler you are and that will help determine if we hire you or not. You can begin at any time and feel free to use whatever tools you feel would help.” Stacey instructs before taking a seat and watching me intently.

I take a moment to register this and then turn to Lyla, giving her a watery smile as I feel Stacey’s eyes fixing a stare at the back of me.

“Don’t get performance anxiety now.” Lyla teases before sticking her tongue out at me, as if looking to provoke a tickle attack.

I give her a look in response and take a deep breath. So, she wanted to be mean? Well, I could be mean too. I bring a finger up and then begin to lower it towards Lyla’s belly, looking her in the eye as it gets closer and closer to the bare tummy. Lyla watches my finger and gives a small gasp, shooting me a look of both panic and excitement. Half luckily for me I remember that she said her tummy was her worst spot so if I want to get good results off the bat I’ll just start there.

“Here I come, Lyla.” I try to tease, pushing the prickling in my own tummy to the back of my mind. I lower my pointer finger down and give her tummy a solid poke, earning a loud squeak. Her tummy quickly recoils away as I lower my other pointer finger and poke the opposite side of her tummy.

“EEHEEK!” She squeaks again and sucks in her stomach even more. This is a hot zone for sure so I decide to step up the pace.

My finger begins to circle around Lyla’s toned tummy as I give the odd wiggle and poke it in. Lyla’s face breaks out into a large smile and she shakes about in her bonds as the tickling soon proves to be really effective on her. She bucks and laughs hard while the tickling drags on, making every attempt to break away from it.

“Aww, does someone have a ticklish tummy?” I ask, remembering that taunts could be effective and seeing Lyla in this state really helped my confidence.

“YOOUOUHOHOH KNOOHOHOW IIHHIII DOHOHOOOO!!”

“Yes I do. A coochie coochie coo!” I say with a smile while my fingers scratch and crawl up the sides of her tummy then down the middle and back again. My eyes start to fixate on her shaking stomach, the way her ab muscles contract as my fingers glide over them. I think back to other times I was tickled, looking for more inspiration. I remember a tease my mom used to do to me that drove me nuts so I decide to go with that.

“Wahahait! Hahhahahaha! Whahait dohohon’t do thahaahat! Aw shit hehehehehehhahaa!” Lyla’s hard laughter softens to a mixture of giggles and chuckles when I lift nine of my fingers but leave one to trace around the outside of her navel.

Around and around my finger circles, slowly moving closer and closer to her bellybutton which makes her struggle even more. Suddenly the image of my own tummy pushes its way to the front of my mind and it’s as if I can start to feel every caress of my finger around my own belly button, making me grin bigger and bigger. Not wanting a repeat of last time this happened, I decide to cut it off at the pass and move onto to a different spot before I end up toppled over in a laughing fit myself.

“Was that nice?” I asked, both hands away from Lyla as I let her get her breath back.

“Uhuheee..” Lyla giggles, not quite at the point where she can respond well enough.

“Well, how about a game?” I ask, bringing my hands over to her elbows and starting to circle them around the spot. If the last tease was enough to get her laughing, this one would drive her ballistic. I know that from experience, since I remember it being used on me enough times growing up.

“Round and round the garden…” I start and almost break out laughing as I see Lyla’s eyes bulge out in panic.

“No! Don’t you dare! Don’t you dare!” Lyla calls out, her face already breaking out into a grin.

“Like a teddy bear…” I go on, really starting to enjoy myself now. It was so weird, but tickling Lyla, seeing her panic like this, just feels like so much fun that I have to go on.

My fingers move down her arms, poking into her biceps while getting closer to her underarms “One step. Two step…”

“Sahahahhaaammm!! Dohoohoon’tt!” Lyla splutters, breaking out into giggles as the tickles threaten to really make her lose it.

I ignore her protests and only give her one final look of triumph before my fingers dart into her underarms, scrabbling madly away into the hollows “Tickle you under there!”

Lyla’s reaction is loud and intense as she loses all control and cackles with laughter from the sudden attack in her armpits. She arches her back and gets even more frantic with her attempts to pull away to put some distance between herself and my fingers, but it doesn’t help in the slightest.

Keeping my fingers locked into her armpits, I wriggle and scratch against the hollows, going all out with a ticklish attack that has Lyla screeching. Her tummy is still the most ticklish spot on her body, I’d bet, but her armpits are a major weak spot too.

“Where’s she most ticklish, where?” I ask, keeping up a teasing tone of voice, determined to find just the right way to really drive her up the wall.

“Izzit here?” I ask as my fingers scrabble around her underarms.

“GEHEHEHEET AHAHAWWWHAHAHAEEEHEEE!!”

“Or izzit here?” I go on, digging my fingers into Lyla’s tummy as I knead over the smooth surface of her belly. I try to keep it short, so I won’t feel those phantom tickly sensations on my own belly and it helps that Lyla goes completely crazy at the sudden switch.

The laughter that comes from Lyla is crazy from the sheer volume alone. With my fingers kneading around the sides of her tummy, I don’t really have to do much at all to make her laugh. A few digs into the skin and she is losing all control. She must be one of the most ticklish ladies around!

“Doing good, girl. Just make sure not to overdo it. Lyla here doesn’t have the best of stamina when it comes to tummy tickles.” A voice sounds from behind me.

“SSCCRRREHEHEHEHEWWW YOUOHOHOHOUUU!!” Lyla cries out, although I’m not entirely sure if it’s me or Stacey she’s responding to.

I start to feel my own tummy tingle from the tickling I’m giving Lyla, so I quickly pull my hands away so I don’t start breaking out into my own laughter from tummy tickles. I think about where to go next as Stacey watching makes me feel like I need to be pushing forward on the tickling on some level.

I remember the times I’d been tickled and, of all things, whenever Kelsey grabbed me by the knees comes to mind. It’s not really a spot that people think of first to be tickled, but it’s there alright and can produce a lot of tickly sensations.

I reach down with my hands and rest them on Lyla’s knees, fingers wrapping around the sides and the tips digging slightly into the back. Still gasping and giggly from the earlier tickle attacks, Lyla looks on with a dawning realization in her eyes.

“Oh no…” She gasped “I hate it there!”

“You do?” I ask, all false innocence “You mean, you hate it… here?”

I give the knees a quick squeeze and am rewarded with a loud yelp from Lyla as she jolts from the tickling. My fingers go into the soft areas at the back of the knees and scratch away, forcing Lyla to break out into a big smile as she gasps and giggles while her body shakes from trying to get away.

“Oh, this is new.” Stacey says, watching with interest “Guess I know another spot to aim for next time, huh?”

“Nohohhohoooo!!” Lyla protests as I continue to give her squeezes to her knees, building up in speed with each movement until she’s utterly lost with her writhing and giggling. I glance up at a clock on the wall and see I only have a few minutes left.

Still, while an interesting spot, her knees aren't really giving me the reactions I feel I need to end on a high note. But, there’s one place that’s sure to reward me with a good few laughs.

I drag my fingers down the rest of Lyla’s legs and let them come to a halt on the tips of her toes. I take another second and prepare myself. Surprisingly the nerves I was feeling earlier have taken a back seat. I’m now feeling more confident, and excited for what reactions I could get next. My cheeks are still burning a little from all the verbal teasing I’ve been doing but I guess I have Kelsey and even Lyla here to thank for that.

“Alright Lyla I think I’ll end things down here. Let’s see if you still think I’ve still got performance anxiety.” I say with a smile and crest my fingers over the edges of her toes to begin lightly scratching at the pads.

Kesey gives a small gasp and instantly tries to curl her toes but she can’t curl them enough, my nails still gently scraping up and down. I can see a smile on her face still as she shakes her feet slightly, still not the reaction I need. Down to the stems of her toes and I’m rewarded with a sudden burst of giggles.

“Crahahahap heheehehe! It feels like whehehen Quill tihihickles there!”

I don’t know who Quill is so I’m not sure if that’s a compliment or not but luckily Stacey answers for me.

“Oh that’s some high praise! Quill is one of our more senior male workers. Although he’s more renowned for his skill at tormenting tummies.”

This makes me feel a little better but I still need more. Guess it’s time to go for broke and try my own feet’s weak spot. Without warning I skitter my fingers down and start rapidly attacking Lyla’s arches. Jackpot as I’m rewarded with a loud scream and even louder laughter. “EEEEK! HAHAHAHAHHA! BHIHIHITCH! YOHOHOU BIHIHIHTCH HAHAHAHHAAA!”

This makes me smile as it’s just the reaction I’m sure will score me big points. “Why thank you. Now less cursing and more laughing.” I grin and double down on my attack. I use all eight fingers to quickly rake down the tied woman’s thrashing arches while letting my thumb nails trace sideways along the wrinkles. Something again I learned from Kelsey is very effective.

Lyla’s laughter reaches new heights as I scratch and flutter as quickly as my fingers will let me. I take a moment and peer over the bottom of the bed and see Lyla’s face screwed up in a wide open mouth smile while tears of laughter stream from the corners of her eyes. Suddenly my hesitancy comes roaring back as I see just how much I’m putting her through. I suddenly can hear the chains attached to the cuffs holding her down rattling and the bed creaking loudly while she thrashes like a woman possessed. In an instant I pull my hands back and quickly stand up straight.

“I think it’s been thirty minutes. Right?” I ask and glance back at Stacey. The woman is jotting a few things down but has what looks to me like a satisfied smile on her face.

“Indeed it has. Now I'll give you my overall thoughts while I free Lyla here. Firstly, while you did get many good reactions, your overall performance did leave something to be desired. I know you said you were new to the world of tickling and that was apparent. You lacked confidence at times as well as instinct. Just one example was when you were tickling her stomach. Despite the strong reaction it got you, you didn’t seem to notice that it was indeed her most ticklish spot and tended to shy away from tickling there for more than a minute or so at a time.” Stacey said in a slightly disappointed voice.

“She’s right. You should have remembered from your ler session that I even admitted it was my worst spot. Plus I’m one of the newer workers so despite being into the fetish for almost my whole life, I haven't gotten to do that many lee sessions. Maybe only a dozen or so, and that’s counting the ones before I started working here as well.” Lyla chimed in. “All the workers here would have kept me out of my mind for the entire thirty minutes.”

This made my heart drop. I thought I had done a pretty good job but it sounded like my lack of knowledge about the fetish had really let me down.

“That being said however, I did see a lot of potential and room for growth. You didn’t do horribly and that's something to be proud of for someone who isn't familiar with our world.” Stacey finishes as she undoes the last strap on Lyla’s left wrist and helps her off the bed and onto her feet. “I guess the lee part of your qualifications will really determine in the end if we hire you or not.”

My heart stops and my eyes go wide at the sound of this. Lee session? Why in the world would they need to tickle me if I’m applying to be a ler? Oh shit! OH SHIT!

There you have it! Part three! I want to apologize for it being a bit shorter then the first two. I know readers were excited to see Sam finally properly tickled but I wanted Sam's first real session to be very detailed so you'll just have to wait for part four =P. And I promise, it will be well worth it. I'm already a good amount in and let's just say Sam is going to learn just how skilled an veteran tickler can be and just how ticklish she really is! Again thanks for reading and if you enjoyed it please leave a comment even if it's just a thumbs up. I base the popularity of my stories more off comments than view (but each over 2k reads, WOW!) so if you'd like to see more please let me know you enjoyed it!

Part 1: https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?342190-Journey-of-the-Laughing-Mistress-Part-1

Part 2:https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?342926-Journey-of-the-Laughing-Mistress-Part-2-(f-f)

This is incredible! I really enjoy your story and cant wait To see the next part and see how ticklish she is at her tummy and belly button of course! So far, you did such a great job! Thank you!

Another hot entry! I'm loving what you're doing! Keep it up!

Once again, excellent descriptive writing! It is very honest and realistic. I really like that this is first person and that you're doing a bit of self exploring yourself as you write this! It was nice I think, that it didn't end with a glowing report at the end... which makes sense if you think about it. Very nice teaser at the end! Wonderful descriptions of the actual tickling sequences! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series and look forward to reading future parts!

Don't know I didn't realize this series existed till today but it's the best story I've read in a long time!
Very descriptive and I like the mixed-bag of emotions Sam is feeling. It's a nice touch! Personally, I love upperbody tickling and the teasing dialogue is top-teir. Can't wait for the next part!

This is a great read, best I've seen, you should be proud.

I was thinking wouldn't Stacy want to know just how ticklish each spot was on her potential employee? Maybe have Sam tell her that spot is a three, that spot is a 5... etc. Making the experience all the more intense with expectations running high...

Really looking forward to part 4, thanks again!

Can't wait to see just how ticklish Sam's cute tummy is! This is such good writing.

Last edited:
This is incredible! I really enjoy your story and cant wait To see the next part and see how ticklish she is at her tummy and belly button of course! So far, you did such a great job! Thank you!

Thank you very much, glad you enjoyed it! Oh believe me you'll get to see plenty of how ticklish Sam is on her tummy. Who knows, she may be more ticklish there then even she realized;:p haha.

Another hot entry! I'm loving what you're doing! Keep it up!

Why thank you! I plan on keeping this series going for a long while :)

This seems amazing. I'm so excited for it.

Thanks, plenty more to come. :)

Once again, excellent descriptive writing! It is very honest and realistic. I really like that this is first person and that you're doing a bit of self exploring yourself as you write this! It was nice I think, that it didn't end with a glowing report at the end... which makes sense if you think about it. Very nice teaser at the end! Wonderful descriptions of the actual tickling sequences! I have thoroughly enjoyed reading this series and look forward to reading future parts!

Thanks! I do my best to be as descriptive as possible. The first person writing is a bit difficult but i figured there arent many tickle stories written this way so why not? haha. Also like i said at the end, i know people were excited to see Sam finally tickled but i wanted to do the scene justice but not make this part too too long so i moved her session to part 4 :)

Don't know I didn't realize this series existed till today but it's the best story I've read in a long time!
Very descriptive and I like the mixed-bag of emotions Sam is feeling. It's a nice touch! Personally, I love upperbody tickling and the teasing dialogue is top-teir. Can't wait for the next part!

Wow thank you very much for the high praise! I want to show Sam's hesitancy from being totally new to the world to learning and growing more comfy throughout her journey as it unfolds. And don't you worry, i LOVE teasing tickle talk so there will be PLENTY of that haha.

This is a great read, best I've seen, you should be proud.

I was thinking wouldn't Stacy want to know just how ticklish each spot was on her potential employee? Maybe have Sam tell her that spot is a three, that spot is a 5... etc. Making the experience all the more intense with expectations running high...

Really looking forward to part 4, thanks again!

Aww why thank you very much! I am very happy with all the positive comments i've gotten so far on the series :). As far as Stacey knowing how ticklish Sam is, earlier in this story i put a mention of her filling that out as part of the application but it will be mentioned and used in part four during her tickling too haha.

Can't wait to see just how ticklish Sam's cute tummy is! This is such good writing.

Oh there will be plenty of tummy tickling for Sam now that she's taken the plunge. Even if she doesnt get the job this time she could always do some lee sessions as training for a follow up application later ;P haha.

Anxiously waiting for part 3! If you could throw in some torturous armpit and side boob tickling that would be amazing ;)

I just wanted to bump one of the best stories written, i also would like to express my disapointment TicklyMom80 asked for comments, just for users to acknowledge her writting, yet hardly anyone did... common people.... show some love....

Love the story can't wait for the 4th part of the series. Keep up the good work. One of the best tickle stories/series I have ever read.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

Giving this story a bump. The teasing is just too good and I can't wait for part 4! :)

Love this bumping this up I really can't wait for the next part.

Sent from my Pixel 4a (5G) using Tapatalk

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back