• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Video viewing question: stream vs download?

quinn65

Verified
Hey folks,

I'm working on my new website and I think it's coming together pretty well. I'm at a decision point on how to share videos, though, and wanted to get some advice.

My models (M, Paige, and possibly some others) are more comfortable with a "no download" option, which means if you purchased the video you could stream it any time for free from my site.

So I suppose what it comes down to is this: would you rather have potentially more content that you could stream any time for free after purchase, or less content that you could download to your computer? How much downside does the stream-only option have for you?

Thanks for any input,
-Q.

p.s. The only hurdle left is setting up a payment service. I'm pretty sure it won't be a deal breaker, but still...keeping my fingers crossed.

Hello Q, I would rather buy your videos than stream them, I also bought M's first video and am more in favor of buying the videos. Greetings

Hello Q, is it actually possible to watch the videos in different languages, I mean is it possible to watch the videos with subtitles in different languages? Or is that just not technically possible?

Hello Q, is it actually possible to watch the videos in different languages, I mean is it possible to watch the videos with subtitles in different languages? Or is that just not technically possible?

I'm a pretty small - very small - ok, one person operation who can barely work a toaster and I'm definitely not planning on that.

Maybe there's a third party app that could do it for you...?

Personally, I was hoping to download it as well, but honestly, I'll take it anyway I can get it.

ok Q thank you for your reply,i hope i can download or stream M's video soon,although i'd rather download it but i'd be fine with streaming too if there's no other way to watch it,i'm looking forward to it to see it completely soon :) Just get in touch as soon as the whole video of M can be seen. Thank you very much

Thanks for the answers...I also received some in PMs and one reply alerted me on email but didn't show up here...?

Anyway, I'm still keeping it open, but my models seem to be leaning toward a streaming preference. It will be at least a short while yet before I need to decide. There are a lot of admin hoops to jump through to set up you own shop! Business registrations, bank accounts, payment services...not to mention designing the website itself. I think I have all the pieces figured out; now I just need to let everything process and clear, and then connect all the dots.

I do appreciate your patience... :)

-Q.

Hello Q, I'm just thinking that with streaming it's not forever, because if at some point the page with the streaming videos disappears, it's rather bad, when downloading the videos that you can then buy, it's better because then you can always I can save and save the purchased video somewhere, so I just think downloading it is something forever. My opinion :)

Hello Q, what is the current status of the purchase of the video from M? Will it be a while before I can buy the entire video? Many greetings

Hello Q, what is the current status of the purchase of the video from M? Will it be a while before I can buy the entire video? Many greetings

Maybe still a short while Storch, sorry. I'm getting a new LLC in place, setting up a business bank account, and working through the process to accept online payments...and it's my first time as a tech idiot and overall newbie jumping through all these hoops. Some of it is me being busy at work, but some is also waiting for administrative processing delays, approvals, paperwork, etc.

Hopefully it'll be worth waiting for!

ok understand,it is very extensive due to all the permissions you have to get.please keep us posted as soon as we can buy the complete great video from M :) I'm really looking forward to it :) See you soon Q and best regards

Both systems have their flaws and benefits, but as a consumer I definitely only buy with downloads because I want to own and not rent

PS : if you want help with website dm me

I will sign up for stream or download - I really like your content. Sign me up!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back