• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

interested in your opinion

Sophiesoles

Hello guys :)
My name ist Sophie, I'm 25 from California. I'm in college and like to do any kind of water sports. I've never considered my feet pretty or anything but a good friend of mine said that I should invest a bit more time in them. So that's why I'm here, would like to know, if it's just his opinion or if there's really more to that. I'm a US 7.
[9ff1ed00-1d09-40eb-a52b-703a9b1ddf7e.jpgde4aa44b-b9ed-465e-821c-d8b67e127937.jpg9d580de0-eeae-4824-84a1-0b6d636075e7.jpg

you have really nice soles. they look really delicious! :) i hope you are ticklish :D welcome to the board/Forum

You have fabulous smooth soles! :feets: Thanks for sharing the photo. :D

Welcome to the TMF, Sophie, and congratulations on making your first post. :D
This is a wonderful place. Have fun here.

I think your feet look wonderful, Sophie!

Long, smooth and sexy looking,.

You definitely should "invest time" in your soles, as your friend says.

Enjoy the TMF

Please tell us, are they as ticklish as they are beautiful...?

Thanks :) have not had the chance to experience some kind of tickle in a long time but I’ll guess they may be …

Last edited:
Hi Guys, just a quick update from my feet. Been to a pedicure once and got amazing results out of it!! 745acfbf-01d0-41aa-bd1e-5ef7e3d771bd.JPGf323bb48-8961-4287-822c-0691811ef1c2.JPG

Do you think I've made some progress?

Your soles are amazing looking, in the "before pedicure" and after pedicure shots.

Thanks for posting the new pics.

Positively fantastic

You have really nice soles, can you please post a top shot so we can see your cute toes aswell?

Hey Guys,
just a quick update from my side. My friend gave me her ringlight to take some shots. What do you think? IMG_0155.PNG

you have nice feet sophia i hope they are ticklish as they are really cute have friends come over start tickle party oil tickle tools laughing stocks i love hear your laughter how bad is pedicures for you does tickle when they use scrub brush at bottoms of your feet try not kick any one lol ha.

Hi
I'm Tony :)
First. Oh yes, Sophie. Most definitely yes! Your soles are money-makers in quite several ways! Feel free to view my profile which will lead you to the "send private message".

Hi, Sophie!
You have fantastic looking soles.
What shoe size are they?

Yes Sophie you have beautiful soles. When you went for your pedicure, were you ticklish?

Hey guys, sorry I’ve been MIA the last weeks. Would some of you like to see more of my content? I’ve got some very nice shots done over the last weeks. Send me a private message for more information.
xx Sophie9B3B1D3A-38AB-47AA-8533-A11E33E5148E.jpeg

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back