• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Exciting Feather Tickles!!!

NavyTickles22

Hey everyone,

So a lot of people have been asking me about when I found out I was feather ticklish. I honestly don’t remember the exact time but I think it was also around the time I found out that tying me up helped to increase my ticklishness. (Hopefully that got your attention lol).
Playful and I had been talking and tickling often since that first night with him and his wife. He never knew until much later that my taking off my shoes and wearing flip flops, weather depending, was just a way to entice him to tickles me. He had mentioned about tickling past girlfriends with feathers and I think I was becoming more interested in if it would work with me. Since my feet are horribly ticklish I was curious as to when this could be tried on me. We had also talked about being tied up and I’ve never really been tied up before even with past boyfriends so this was all new to me. Needless to say I was very nervous but knew that he wouldn’t do anything to harm me cause of how close we are.

Let’s get to the good stuff shall we? LOL. One day I had got off work and went home and if it wasn’t bad enough from the navy trying to toss me out for being overweight, my wonderful and ever so great boyfriend decided to have a stick up his ass and start a huge fight from the moment I walked in the door. I had just about reached my limit and was ready to call it quits when I remember Playful telling me I could come over anytime if I needed a break from the situation. He’s known we weren’t happy and he’s been through some rough stuff too with relationships which is why I valued his thoughts. Anyway (sorry for getting off track), I called him and asked if I could come over. He said sure and within 10 minutes, I was knocking on his door since I only lived a mile or so away at the time. From looking at pictures to regain my memory of this night, I was wearing baggy sweat pants, a loose t-shirt and sneakers and socks. The sneakers I quickly lost at the door (for obvious reasons) and after we hugged and talked, I looked him straight in the eyes and told him that I wanted him to tickle me. And not just pokes here and there and light tickles to my feet I mean, “Tickle the shit out of me so I can laugh off this horrible day”. The enthusiasm in his eyes said it all as he led me over to his recliner chair and put me into the reclined position. My socks were still on but I knew those were going away before too long. He was already starting to tickle me here and there but the anticipation was killing me. I asked him if he wanted to try tying me up. He was a little shy (which was so cute) but said sure. He went and got some ties and tied my ankles together to the foot rest but my hands were still free. He was/is more of a foot person so I knew my feet were going to be his main target. He then goes and gets two feathers, one fluffy one that you use for dusting and a red stiffer one that you see in most tickling videos. Before he started with those, he was already tickling my socked feet and I was going crazy. I wanted to come out of the chair so badly but he had me tied up good and all I could do was laugh and wiggle around. After about 15 minutes or so of this he stopped and let me rest.

However…

Those thin socks I was wearing disappeared and now started the barefoot tickling. I was giggling with anticipation of what everything would feel like. He immediately started tickling my bare feet with his fingers and fingernails and I screamed and fell into laughter trying desperately to get up but not really because I didn’t want this to end. He was tickling me in a way nobody else has ever tickled me before and I was loving it. Even though it was pure hell, I didn’t want him to stop. He found the hot spots under my toes and along my arches. Although my feet are small, they are EXTREMELY SENSITIVE and were almost begging for his touch. He stopped again, gave me some water and asked if I was ready for the main event. “of course, do your worst” was my reply with intense giggling and out came the fluffy feather. He was swishing it back and forth and while it did tickle, it wasn’t as bad as I thought it was going to be. Than he pulled out the red one! DEAR GOD this is where it began. This tickled to no end. Like
a hundred nails being dragged across your soles and when he went in between my toes, I was in silent laughter. He just dragged it slowllllllyyyy up and down, up and down my tender little feet than in between my toes like a saw. I think my right foot is more ticklish when it comes to feathers but either way, I was in heaven and hell at the same time. The look on Playful’s face too while he was tickling me could tell that he was also enjoying himself.

He stopped to let me breathe and asked if I wanted more. I weakly nodded my head and prepared myself for what was coming next. Only this time, it wasn’t my feet he was going after, it was my ribs and stomach, Worst of all, and he pulled my shirt up and began swooshing the grey feather across my stomach and my tattoo on my side. I screamed again with ticklish laughter and he did his best to hold my arms down and tickle with the other hand. He had to stop because the sensations were overstimulating and I couldn’t take that much the first time out. SO he let me rest again and then went back to tickling my feet with either a feather or nails.

The whole event lasted maybe an hour but he did help me relax and get the anger out of me. Since that night, the two of us have tickled each other silly tied up, with feathers on bare sides and feet, under the knees (one of his worst areas next to his feet) hehe, and even his wife has helped.
So I’m not much of a writer but I hope you liked this. Give me some feedback please and MAYYYBEEEEE I’ll be enticed to write more….We’re planning for a visit next year sometime where him and I are going to go to the beach for the day and bury each other. This could prove interesting!

Tickles everybody

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back