• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Having my feet lickled/tickled until I cum (F/M - Sexual)

ImNotDave

TMF Master
Firstly, if the title didn't make it obvious, this is a sexual F/M story; so if you're not into that, you probably won't get much enjoyment from reading about my experience.

---

I've hit the jackpot. Finally found her! The girl of my dreams. We've been recently dating and she's wonderful. Best of all, she loves tickling.
Now I will say she doesn't have a tickle fetish. In fact, before we met she didn't even think of tickling as something that could be sexual! But since introducing her to this wonderful world she's fully taken it on board and loves being both a ler and a lee. She loves to tease me constantly, and loves it when I tease and tickle her.

She's also 100% inclusive of my foot fetish, and pretty early in our dating she asked that since I enjoy worshipping her feet, would I like it if she did it back to me.
I told her I really, REALLY did like it, but unfortunately nobody has ever done it seriously. I've experiences lickles and nibbles before, but nothing more than a few brief moments as most girls I've been with aren't really into the whole 'male feet' thing.
She told she really didn't care at all. "They're just feet" she said. "As long as they don't smell of cheese or have dirt on, I don't care".

---

The tickling bit:

This most recently session has definitely been the pinnacle of my tickling experiences in life so far.

After a bit of foreplay she pushed me down onto the bed face-first, removed my remaining clothes and pulled out the under-bed bondage kit. It stretches out across the four corners and very soon I find my arms and legs pulled apart. The blindfold is placed over my eyes and I relax my head down onto the mattress.

"I'm gonna be so cruel" she whispers into my ear.
"Cruel?!" I protested, "But why? I'm lovely. You don't need to be cruel".
"Because I love watching you squirm and hearing you beg" she laughs back.

Her fingertips dance gently on the back of my neck and shoulders. I'm not overly ticklish there, but it's enough to make me shiver.
She brings her hands gently down my stretched out arms to my elbows, then traces slowly underneath towards my armpits.
I immediately tense up and start giggling

"You know what's coming, don't you" she taunted
"I do I do!"
Suddenly her fingers brush up my arms and into my armpit! I pull tightly on the restraints but it's no use.

"NA-HAAHA" I burst out, thrashing from side to side,

"You squirm too much" she said, with a hint of annoyance. "I need to hold you down"

She climbed up onto the bed and sat on my lower back, holding me in place.

"Let's try this instead", she said as she pushed her fingers back into my armpits.
"NO! No haaha! Stoppaaahh". I try to protest but she's holding me firmly now.
"Awww so ticklish!" She taunts. "I know you're loving it really"
"I am haha! Ha I haha I am" I try to reply.
"I knew it" she laughed back. "It's fun because you're ticklish... HERE! (and gave my sides a squeeze). And you're ticklish... HERE! (pinching my stomach lightly). And HERE! (reaching under my stomach to tickle near my belly button)
"STOP! Hahah! Stop stop!!" I beg between gasps
"Why? I don't want to stop when we're both having fun"
"I need hahah I need a hahah A MOMENT hahah"
"A moment?" She questions. "A moment for what?"

Next she took her thumbs and pushed them deep into my back just under my ribs and started wiggling them. I threw myself up from the bed but the restraints just pulled me back down again
"HAHAHAHA NO NO HAHAHA NOOOO HHAHA"
"There it is!" she said gleefully, "I knew there was a good spot here somewhere" and wiggled her thumbs again
My laughter got louder and all I could do was laugh and laugh until she stopped. Utterly helpless to her hands.

A brief pause came and she let me catch my breath, but only for a moment.
Next I felt her sliding her fingers under my hips towards my penis
"Oh wow, somebody is turned on" she said, almost mockingly with laughter
"I can't help it" I replied, a little sheepishly.
"I'm glad I'm doing such a good job to help out. At least I know I'm doing something right".

I felt her fingertips move towards my hips, just where my upper legs join my body. This is an incredibly bad (or good) spot for me, and the second she touched it I bounced her up
"Whooop" she let out. "Yeah, this is a good place"
Her fingers pushed into my hips and started wiggling
"NOOAHAHAHAHAHAHA" I absolutely screamed out. "NOT THERE NOT THERE HAHAHAHAH".
I was like a bucking broncho, throwing her up and down on my back, but she didn't fall off.
"Are you trying to throw me off?" She taunted, again!
"YES HAHAHAHAHAH STOP HAHAHAHHA"
"Na-ah" she replied, tickling me more

It must have only lasted a few seconds but in felt like ticklish hours. I had already moved to silent laughter by now and could only bury my face into the bed while I let out whimpered attempts at pleading.

A moment of freedom came, and she moved herself away from my back, letting my move and breathe finally.

"Feet time!" she said happily
"Feet time?" I replied, almost exhausted
"Yeah, feet time" she said again, just as happy.

She positioned herself next to my feet, and I felt her fingertips very gently brush my soles. Barely touching, just enough to make me twitch and squirm.
Then she brushed again, a little harder, enough to make me let out a single "AHAA"
Then she dragged her fingernails down my soles from heel to toe and I lost it again
"Hahaha! That IS cruel hahaha" I laughed out
"Told you I'd be cruel" she said, continuing to tickle
She continued to tickle the soles of my feet for a few minutes while I laughed and attempted (unsuccessfully) to wriggle and escape.

"This is your worst bit" she suddenly said, and pushed her fingers behind and in between my toes.
"HAHAHA NOT THAT BIT" I screamed out.

She pulled her fingers out and then pushed them back in again
"I think this bit is just fine" she replied

She repeated this motion over and over while I continued to scream with laughter. I was truly broken now.

After another few minutes she stopped and said "I know what you want me to do to you". She had a hint of naughtiness in her voice
"What is it?" I said, trying to catch my breath
"I think you want me to do this"
I suddenly felt a gentle bite on the side of my foot, followed by another, then her teeth scraping down the whole length

"Hahahaha Nooooo don't!!!!" I screamed out
"Why? You love it. You told me you did" she said with a mouthful of foot
"I DO!" I laughed back, "But it really TICKLES"
"GOOD!" she said and started nuzzling the side again
I screamed and bucked around again, causing her to stop.
"I'm going to get kicked in the face here! You need to hold still"
"I can't" I replied. "I really can't control it"
"Hmm, need to pin you down better then" she replied

With that she lifted herself up on top me. Her hips were on my bum, pushing me down into the mattress. She lay flat down the back of my legs holding them in place with her face right above my soles

"You can't squirm away now" she said, and started licking my feet
"OHAHAHAHAH" I screamed out.

I could feel her hips gyrating in rhythm with my squirming. Pushing me down into the bed and causing me to rub up against the mattress. Each lick made me squirm, each squirm she pushed back, and each push-back caused me to rub more and more

"STOP STOP SERIOUSLY HAHAHAH" I laughed out
"Why? Why not?" She said, almost annoyed.
"If you keep this up, I'm going to make a mess everywhere. Like, I'm gonna blow" I said, not really sure what my next move should be here.
"Oh? Okay" she said
Then she really went for it

I felt her tongue slowly lick from my heel, right across my sole, up to my toes and between them. I went absolutely berserk. I screamed out, I bucked, I begged, I laughed, I tried to pull away, and then I came.

"Jesus Christ" she said, "I felt that".
I took a deep breath, face flat into the bedding
"You whole body convulsed under me. That was HUGE"
"It was" I said, exhausted. "Nobody has ever made that happen before. I've never been tickled to orgasm"
"How was it?" she asked, curious
"Amazing" I said, relaxing.
My head was spinning, my legs were wobbling, my whole body tingled.

"Good" she replied. I felt her get up and move towards me. "Need to get this cleaned up" she said.
Suddenly I felt her place her fingers between my legs and tickle my balls
"FUCK NO HAHAHAHAHAHHAH" I went crazy. Post-orgasm had made my body so sensitive, especially there
"STOP STOP HAHAHAHHA FUCKING HAHAHAHA STOP HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA". I absolutely couldn't take it. I begged so much. Never have I felt something so ticklish like that
"Aww, but you're so ticklish" she laughed
"HAHAHAHAHHAHA PLEASE!!!!" I screamed and screamed.

Eventually she stopped, letting me finally catch my breath.
We lay next to each other for a while until I recovered and felt like I could move my legs again.

---

Plenty more tickling stories to come now. Both F/M and M/F. Stay tuned.

Amazing story, Dave! Very erotic & sensual.

It sounds like you've found the perfect girl to explore the tickle fetish with :)

One of the hottest stories I’ve ever read. This is my fantasy, too. Well done!

One of the hottest stories I’ve ever read. This is my fantasy, too. Well done!

It was one of my fantasies too, but I never thought it would actually happen!

I'll write up some more stories soon!

Nice story......I must be an anomaly or something, because apparently I'm one of very very few that actually gets less ticklish right after I unload.

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back