• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Trying to Find a Story

bandt001

TMF Master
So there’s this story from a few years back I’ve been unsuccessfully searching for, with a title that includes (I think) “How I Lost My Fiancé.” It’s from the POV of a guy who gets tied up by his fiancé’s bitchy sister, who is against the wedding. Her plan, which she share with him, requires getting his DNA on a dress of hers. He tells her there’s no way that’s happening, but then she proceeds to use his weaknesses against him until her objective is completed. Does this sound familiar to anyone? It was a great storyline!

i thought you were talking about the other how i lost my fiancee story. Nope. Not familiar with this one, but def want to read it if someone finds it.

That sounds like... there was this King or prince, and an enemy princess required "consumation" evidence of a marriage for their kingdoms to merge.
He could resist her touching his cock, but not while getting tickled at the same time.
After getting cum on her dress, to be presented for verification, she asks if his wife and daughters are ticklish, to pass the time. Having cum while being tickled silly he admits "yes, very" before he can think clearly.

Yeah I think this might be conflating a couple things.

There is How I Lost My Fiancée by i64ever which matches your title but is a totally different plot.

And there is A Royal Tickling by Shem the Penman which matches the basic plot, except it's a medieval king and a usurper, not a man and sister-in-law.

Nope, I found it! Amending my previous answer:

"A Royal Tickling" is, as noted in the thread, not by Shem the Penman, but by an author he could not identify. That would be HowUDoin54 at alt.multimedia.tk. While searching for it, I found a story that was inspired by it and is the story bandt001 is searching for: "The Trap, or: How I Lost the Love of My Life" by I Curse Alot, also on alt.multimedia.tk.

Bonus: the sequel, "The Trap II."

Rosencrantz, you’re an amazing sleuth!! There should be a TMF award for retrieving a great story literally out of the ether and then coming back with a sequel as well.

I tip my black mask to you, sir….

Bandit

Not usually into /M but the whole plot line of a woman using one’s fetish(es) against him towards this end is a particularly fun variation… If anyone knows of other standout stories along this line, this could be a great thread to collect them.

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back