• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Ticklish Trevor! M/M

zanadu

1st Level Red Feather
I'd been speaking with 6' Trevor or Tracy as he told me he liked dressing as. He had sent me a photo dressed in a black silk blouse and black leather skirt and in one photo black patent leather heels and in another without them in super sheer black tights and seeing this decided we needed to meet up. He being married discretion agreed with the 31yr old who arranged to meet at my place where the scene being he wanted punishing as a bad girl for teasing me so suggesting a light spanking as his wife away the weekend, she not seeing any marks as it was to be light so I saying more like a slap and he agreed!

On arrival he had a beer and in his suit from working in the bank all day he had with him a black sports bag and said he'd change in the bathroom and I said so long as he had the sexy sheer tights on and smiling he slid off his size 12 black loafer shoes and showed me under his black nylon socks, the sheer tights so winked at him as he went to change. In the spare room the customised bed all set and ready I was suddenly joined by Tracy who looked very attractive and was flirting with me asking if I found her appealing and she liking being a naughty girl teasing men and needed punishing!

Soon in the bedroom and on the bed dressed even in the patent shoes as agreed secured to the bad on his-her stomach so her bottom could be spanked and I then blindfold him-her and said being tall I was amazed with size 13 feet that he-she had found heels to fit and in the photos without heels on that his-her in tights excited me and she was a bad girl who needed teaching a lesson and gagged him-her as I wihispered in his ear a 'Ticklish Lesson' so forget the slap and anticipate a tickle! An immediate verbal response and a shaking of his head as I told Tracy that it was Trevor's big feet that excited me and sexy in tights!

"Mmmm fuck your big feet smell like feet Trevor and been thinking about them all day working up a sweat not thinking you'd wear socks over them so making them even hotter and appealing and ticklish and warm feet the most sensitive and see by you flinching that it seems you really don't like your feet tickled which makes them the perfect target!" I lightly caressed the ball of each foot in turn, then traced my fingers the length of each sole as his feet flexed and he moaned! Slow caresses becoming intense strokes and muffled giggling results!

"Oh Trevor are these feet ticklish, well this is what happens when a guy dresses as a girl to taunt another guy especially one with a foot fetish and for guys big feet that smell like feet and are appealing as yours were in the photo and more so now in the flesh though that still to be seen when I work over your bare feet but I can see your feet have a great shape and you have long and suckagle toes and being in sheers smooth feet, both teasing and enticing! That's it try to move them, you're going nowhere but it amuses me seeing you try!"

I smiled as Trevor moaned louder with both sheer soles facing me and slowly stroked the length of each foot and as he laughed increasing the speed of the tickles being delivered to them. Trevor bucked involuntarily on the bed but was held fast so involuntarily endured the maddening sensations tormenting his feet and teasing him horribly! I telling him tickle torture so tortuous and leaving no marks, often employed during interrogations as the victims emasculated by it never speaking about it happening as feet tickling still viewed by some as childs play!

I spent time feeling up and massaging both large feet and leaning into them deeply inhaling their raunchy smell and told Trevor their intoxicating smell was addictive so he'd be my weekly habit so would be leaving Tracy's outfit with me as future meetings dressed as her but others in nylon socks worn all day, his feet being my interest would excite me. I told him he'd be agreeing to the arrangement as having all weekend to convince him and saying this used scissors to snip the toe ends of the tights and rolled them both down so his size 13 bare feet faced me!

I then took an exploratory lick in the centre of his right sole and instantly his foot flinched as he attempted to retract it from me but futile attempts failed as both feet immobilised! I enthusiastically began licking and nibbling his feet all over and the lickling sensations were hellish for him as they are every meeting! Trevor and Tracy are both equally licklish! I love how ticklish Trevor's feet are as I loved discovering the first time when licking his soles and nibbling on his toes and the balls of his feet made him hysterical!

Back to our initial meeting I was in heaven loving the licklishness and ticklishness of Trevor's large bare feet which tasted awesome and feeling his toes wiggling in my mouth really excited me and my fingers caressing his soles lightly simultaneously drove him demented, toes twitching out of his control! Feather light touches exploring every inch of both feet and taking my time as he was angry and frustrated but my ticklish captive ticklee as I told him! 'Ticklish Trevor' or 'Ticklee Tracy' depending who I wanted to tickle and lickle! I savoured exploring everywhere on his feet, across his soles, along his arches to his toes and in between and under them all! Gentle teasing with my experienced tickler's fingers kept him in literal hysteria.

Both of his feet soon deliciously sweaty and tongue bathed diligently all over, both of his feet lubed naturally by sweat and saliva so my fingers sliding so easily over both soles and under and sliding in between every toe which sent Trevor ballistic! He shook his head from side to side frantically in an illogical attempt to cope with my relentless attack on his soles and toes. I tickled faster seeing his toes clench and splay was exciting! I played with both of his feet as he suffered for my amusement and pleasure! I told him bluntly I wanted his feet to smell them, taste them, tickle them, nibble on each of his delicious toes. Tracy liked being a tease so Trevor was going to suffer for it!

"You're feet are all mine now Trevor and I am going to spend this weekend getting to know them and enjoying them and Hmmm inhaling them both deeply because I can and nothing you can do to stop me, they're warm n' moist as I love feet to be and you tugging at the restraints makes violating them even more exciting as does hearing yuou gritting your teeth, desperate to to give me the satisfaction of making you laught but I love a challenge and one I am guaranteed to win! Your big feet look so hot and vulnerable Trevor, ripe for foot rape!"

I pressed my face against his left foot, burying my nose in his warm weaty sole and savouring the sweaty aroma. He flinched and groaned in disgust trying to jerk his foot away from my face as I nuzzled his other sole and rubbed my nose along both of his soles, grinding my face into them and relishing every second, seeing his toes flexing involuntarily, clenching and splaying and hearing his moaning really excited me! I kneaded his soft soles with my thumbs until I could no longer resist rubbing my nose along his toes. I sniff-sniff-sniffed each toe, one at a time, feeling them wriggling against my lips as he frantically tried to pull his feet away from me!

He kept clenching and playing his toes in reaction to the teasing and tormenting from me knowing my having complete access to every area of his feet. His defenseless size 13's as I told him it seemed his unlucky number and definitely my lucky one! I taunted him that his too tasty toes exposed there was nothing he could do to stop me buryoing my nose in between each of his toes and sniffing them as he cringed at the sensation and shook his head from side to side! I told him his feet were so sexy and succulent and would always be my focus of attention every feet-meet! I indulged in lapping his feet and sucking on his toes one by one, then pressed my tongue to each sole individually and greedily licked the length of each one in long and slow slurps to taste the full flavour of his feet!

"It lickles so laugh I said and ran fingers over his soles as I sucked and nibbled his toes and heard his muffled giggles and it drove him nuts when I licked in between each of his toes as nothing he could do to defend them from being used and abused to my kinky satisfaction. My evil and experienced tongue slithered in between his toes one by one, licking them out and every time my tongue flciked in between them it freaked him out but he shrieked with laughter which was all the encouragment necessary!

As I tongue-fucked his toes, I also helped myself to a nibble on them, pressing my lips around them, sucking them, chewing, slurping, practically devouring them. Ticklish Trevor's toes so moist with a delicious salty flavour! I told him feet meant to be feasted on, snackable toes to be noshed on and then got a favourite tickle tool, the faithful feather and told him time for air torture and gently stroked the tip of the feather along his soles in turn. Unable to move his feet, he had no option but to endure the feathering. I slowly brushed the feather up n' down his soles, lightly teasing up n' down and up n' down as he really moaned in desperation when not laughing as I stroked the feather across and under hos toes and then slid it in between them making him yell with frustration when his giggling allowed him to!

His head shook from side to side violently as the feather slid in between his toes, loved hearing his muffled hysterical reaction to the tortuous torment even to gasping for breath so stopping to then just gently massage his feet saying his size 13 feet were now my feet and resuming finger stroking and caressing his super senstive feet but he now a giggling, whimpering, panting wreck as I resumed sniffing and licking his feet, worshipping his soles and sucking his toes and tonguing between them until it was time for more tickles with the feather!

"Oh Trevor is it frustrating having your feet tickled and lickled, powerless to stop it from happening now and in the future unless you want your wife and bank collegues knowing your secret which you don't and they won't as you're going to visit me here one night a week after work to expose these vulnerable feet to me and teasing and taunting me with them and first in socks and then barefoot! You will howl with laughter as these feet are presented to me to enjoy, feet that will be sweaty so smelling and tasting like feet exposed and vulnerable! You will freak out exciting me seeing all your toes wiggling, clenching and splaying and me sucking on them as preferable to me to gave blow jobs to toes not dicks but frim now these size 13 feet mine to be tickled, toes to be sucked and nibbled and licked and soles to be licked and lickled and all you have to do 'Ticklish Trevor' is laugh!"

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back