• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) Gertrude: The Ticklin' Neighbor Part 2 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, here is the next part of this series! Thank you for all the comments and energy you provided on part 1 and I am looking forward to seeing how you like part 2. We start to learn more about Gertrude as a person. How she is around others when she is not tickling them. This universe continues to grow and I hope you enjoy this ride through Phase 3 of this entire saga. For any new readers, thank you for joining this journey and I hope you go to my story archive to read the entire saga as things presented in these stories are based on events of the past. As always, thank you for any comments you have. Let's get to.......PART 2

PART 2

THE NEXT DAY

Gertrude was hustling around in the bakery, trying to get the desserts ready and also handling customers. There was a slight line inside the bakery, and she was quite busy. Robert’s Bakery was the best in town and many folks came there for a delicious treat. Most of the customers were the day laborers who were always busy with construction. Plotsville was growing, so more buildings for businesses and more homes had to be constructed. There were many men from within Texas that came to this town for the opportunity. The town economy was growing as the cattle ranchers were the main employers. The workers would come to the main town square to have some lunch and the bakery was a popular destination. The smell coming from the shop would flow through the air and customers were always eager to stop by.

Gertrude absolutely loved working in this shop as it gave her a chance to practice baking. Her job was to help Robert, the owner, bake the goods, and also be the cashier up front. There were two other employees there as well. She also loved speaking with the customers and seeing Plotsville grow was exciting. There were times some ladies would come in and her mind started thinking about how it would be fun to tickle their feet. She did have to be careful not to talk about tickling their feet while working, but it was hard. She would hear their laughter and imagine her fingers racing up and down their soles. As she prepared to bring a fresh supply of bread to the front, she saw the line and knew she had to help the hungry customers. She placed the bread down on the counter and was ready to help the next customer. “Ok, next!” she called out.

Mia Ramirez walked up to the counter ready to get an order of fresh bread and a pie for dessert later. She was new to the town of Plotsville, just moving to the location 2 weeks ago. She was still trying to find some work and hoped to find a job real soon. She made it to the counter and saw a smiling lady waiting for her. “I would like to order a loaf of fresh baked French bread, as well as an apple pie.” she requested.

“Coming right up!” Gertrude smiled. She saw this customer for the first time, and she had to admit, she was rather pretty. She appeared to be a Mexican woman, with long, straight black hair, a very beautiful face and a decent height. Maybe about 5’5” tall. Her build was slender and even underneath the flannel shirt she was wearing, Gertrude could tell she was well endowed. She didn’t know why, but there was something warm about this woman. She had a hunch she was a very sweet person and probably will be a great customer and citizen of Plotsville. Gertrude managed to get the bread and pie ready for her, and it was time to take her money. “So, are you new around here? I haven’t seen you before.” she asked.

Mia smiled back at the woman and appreciated her trying to be friendly. Since she was new to Plotsville, she didn’t have any friends at all. “Yes, I am new. I moved her about two weeks ago and I am trying to get myself settled. Thanks for asking.” she responded.

“Welcome to Plotsville! I think you will really like this town. Perfect place to live and the people are really friendly. So, you moved here with your husband?” Gertrude asked, enjoying the small talk.

“Actually… I am still single. I don’t have a husband or family with me. I moved here from New Mexico wanting to start a new life for myself.” Mia replied and did a shy smile as she revealed that she was alone in this town. She spent the last two weeks just preparing her home and would walk around town to learn more and get more comfortable.

“Oh, I am sorry for assuming that. Well, I hope you truly enjoy your stay here. What is your name?” Gertrude asked.

“My name is Mia. Mia Ramirez. And yours?” Mia responded.

“Gertrude. Gertrude Billington. Nice to meet you, Mia. Where are you staying?” Gertrude continued, making small talk with the beautiful young woman.

“I am over in the residential area near the north side of town. I managed to buy a house there and look forward to making a life here. You seem nice Gertrude. It is a pleasure meeting you too!” Mia responded. She was happy that she was making small talk with someone from this town. She wanted to get to know more people.

“Well I’ll be! I am also in the north side of town. You will love it there! I hope we run into each other. That would be nice!” Gertrude told her. Her mind started to wonder if she might be able to have Mia over and find out about her feet. The thought gave her a quick thrill. “So, where do you work?” she asked as she finished wrapping up the order Mia placed.

“I don’t have a job yet. I am looking to get one. Know any good places to work?” Mia asked. She then reached into her jeans pocket and pulled out some coins to pay for the order.

“Well, I wish I could tell you that we have an opening here, but we don’t. I do think there are some job openings at the saloon that is right down the street called The Thirsty Cowboy. You should head over there and asked for a woman named Mandy. You can tell her that Gertrude Billington sent you and you are looking for work.” Gertrude advised as she took the money from Mia for the bread order.

“Really? That is so nice of you! I think I will definitely do that. Thank you, Gertrude. You are a very nice person. I hope to see you around!” Mia said as she grabbed her order and smiled. She then nodded her head and turned around to head out the store. She figured once she dropped off her baked goods, she would indeed head over to the saloon and inquire about any job openings. She felt good knowing that she might have made a new friend.

Gertrude saw Mia walk out of the bakery and felt good about herself. She helped a young lady possibly find a new job. She saw the brown boots she was wearing, and she did start to wonder if those feet inside were going to be ticklish! She giggled to herself for thinking about tickling Mia in the future, and now it was time to serve the next customer. She saw a rather large man appear before her and she smiled. The man seemed to be a mess of himself as his shirt was stained with sweat and he had a dirty appearance. She was guessing this guy was a construction worker as he had a hammer hanging off his belt. He was a tall man, but also a somewhat heavy set gentleman. He had a scraggly looking beard, and his teeth were yellowish. “Can I help you sir?” she asked.

“Yes… I want to get an order of French bread and some donuts.” the man huffed.

“Sure, right away!” Gertrude responded. She managed to put together the man’s order, then gave him the price. She took the money from him, and she figured that was the end of the order. “Thank you, kind sir. I hope you visit again!” she told him.

The man then looked at Gertrude and had a wry smile. He then looked at his buddy who was now standing next to him and winked at him. He faced Gertrude again and let his toothy grin come out. “Say, how about me and you get to know each other better? My name is Nick. I am more well known as Big Nick. Hehehe Want to know why?” he asked.

Gertrude was stunned that this man appeared to be flirting with her. He was not an attractive man, but he was a customer and she had to treat him with respect and dignity. “I do not sir. Why are you called Big Nick?” she asked. She figured it was because he was well, big.

“Because I got a big dick! Hahahahaha” Nick laughed. He then leaned in closer to where Gertrude was standing. “How about I show you how big. I think me and you should have some fun together. If ya know what I mean…” he finished as he then winked at her.

Gertrude was stunned. Did this man actually tell her about the size of his manhood and ask her out? She felt a wave of shyness wash over her as this was not the way she ever wanted to be approached. She was trying to find the right words because the man was still a customer. “Um..um…well, that was interesting to say. I-I’m sorry sir, but I don’t think I would be able to do that.” she stammered.

Nick then stood up straight and his face went to anger. “Well! It is your loss you bitch! I was trying to be nice to ya and you turned me down? NO ONE turns down Big Nick! Ya know, you are one ugly woman. I was trying to make you feel better seeing that no man would ever want to see you naked. I bet you are always lonely and got no man! You will always be this tall, old, ugly spinster for the rest of your life. You old hag!” Nick said then started chuckling with his friend.

“Come on Nick, let’s go!” his friend laughed.

“Yeah, I will go. I can’t stand to see the sight of this ugly woman. You will always be single. You sure is UGLY. Ya try to be nice to ugly women and this is how they repay ya…You old hag.” Nick said as he then turned around and walked out the store laughing with his friend.

Gertrude stood there in shock. This man just insulted her in front of everyone that was still inside the bakery. She couldn’t believe that just happened. What the man said about her actually hurt her. She knew she was still single and getting older. She wanted to get married just like every other woman, but she never could find a man to date her. She was always self conscious of her looks and now she was publicly insulted. She felt her emotions building up and she wanted to cry. She then felt someone standing next to her.

“Don’t worry about that vile man Gertrude. He is just saying that because he can’t handle rejection.” Robert told her as he wrapped his arm around her.

Gertrude tried to maintain her dignity as other people stared at her in the bakery. She didn’t want to show any emotion and pretended to shrug off the hurt. “Yeah, I know.” she whispered.

“You are a good woman and never forget it!” Robert told her.

“Thank you, Robert. I appreciate that. Ok, who’s next in line?” Gertrude asked, as she wanted to get back to work so she could forget that happened. She saw a man approach and took his order.

Robert looked at his employee and knew the insults bothered his employee. He hoped that Gertrude was going to be ok. “Remember what I said…” he whispered to her.

Gertrude nodded her head and went back to work. The hours passed by and finally her shift was over. She managed to take off her apron and finished cleaning up a few things. It was 3pm and luckily for her, she was leaving before the Bakery closed at 6pm. She didn’t have to the cleaning job after the store closed. “See you tomorrow, Robert.” she told the owner and then left the premises.

Gertrude walked back home and she thought about what was said to her. She spent so much of her adult life hoping to find a husband and settling down. She even wanted to have children, but at age 48, she knew that dream was over. She knew Nick was just upset because she turned him down, but what he said to her still cut her deep. She was all alone now, even her dog Snookums died a few months ago and she was feeling a little depressed. She wanted to do something so she wouldn’t feel bad about herself at the moment, so she decided to go to the saloon The Thirsty Cowboy to have a drink. She headed that way as she walked down the main road and tried to get those thoughts out of her mind. She arrived at the saloon and entered.

The Thirsty Cowboy was the main saloon in the town of Plotsville. It was a two story business and was always busy. The 2nd floor consisted of some tables for customers, but also the offices of the owner, a man named Sterling Lund, and there were also some storerooms. The first floor was the main area as the bar itself was very large. It had 3 sides to it, two shorter counters and one long counter. The bar counter itself could hold up to a total of 20 customers. There were 5 stools on the end pieces and 10 stools on the long bar. Behind the counter, there were very larges shelves that resembled bookcases of sorts that were filled with bottles of alcohol. The glass rack was nearby and seemingly had hundreds of glasses and mugs. The rest of the floor area consisted of small rounded tables that had 4 chairs, covered in blue table cloths. The wooden floor had a light coating of sawdust and the festive gas lamps hung above on wires. The owner planned on getting electric lights in the near future as the technology was increasing throughout the country. There was also an area in the corner of the bar that was for a live band to come and play. The main instrument was a piano where some customers would come and play for the crowd so they could receive some tips. The staff at the saloon consisted of 4 male bartenders, with 7 barmaids, but was looking for more employees. The Thirsty Cowboy was a major social place and many of the residents of Plotsville could come to have a good time after a hard day’s work.

Gertrude arrived at the saloon and entered the establishment. It was a little after 3pm, so the place was not as busy. The rush mainly occurred in the evening, so Gertrude knew she could get a drink without all the activity. She found an empty table and decided to go sit there. She didn’t want to socialize too much, she just wanted to get a drink then head back home. She sat down in the chair and took a deep breath. She was still amazed how her day went from such a high down to a low just by one customer. She then took a deep breath and tried to forget about what happened. Gertrude leaned forward and placed her elbows on the table and clasped her hands together. She was waiting for one of the bar maids to come by to take her order. She looked around and even though it was mid-afternoon, there was still a decent crowd inside and someone was playing the piano, giving the place a festive vibe. She started to calm herself, when suddenly she felt something squeezing her ribs! “EEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHH HEHEHE!!!” she squealed in surprise. She quickly turned her head and saw a familiar face. It was Mandy!

“Well hello there Gertrude!!! So good to see you again!!!” Mandy said with enthusiasm in her voice. She was wearing her barmaid’s uniform which was a blue cotton buttoned up shirt, blue jeans and black cowboy boots. She wore a black cowboy hat, which complemented the outfit. She was very happy to see Gertrude again. She remembered the last time she saw her, and it made her smile. She had her boots removed and her feet were tickled by this woman, as well as the famous Deputy Darby. “I hope I didn’t scare ya! Hehehe” she giggled.

Gertrude was happy to see a familiar face and she also remembered the last time she saw Mandy. She had her feet in her lap and was tickling them to her heart’s content. It was such a great night for her. “Miss Mandy! So good to see you again!” she smiled.

“I am sorry if I startled you. I just saw you from behind and thought I would get your attention. Hehehe say Miss Gertrude, I noticed your reaction. Don’t tell me that you are a bit…..ticklish. hehehe” Mandy grinned. The thought of tickling Gertrude sent a thrill through her body. It seemed like a very intriguing and very erotic idea to have someone as stoic as Gertrude laughing her head off. After enduring that foot tickling event a week ago, she really loved how she felt afterwards. She really wanted to do ticklish things to Deputy Darby, but she left before she could try. Now, she thought about the woman before her. Would she get a chance to perhaps find Gertrude’s ticklish weakness?

Gertrude was stunned at the statement from Mandy. When she felt those fingers squeezing her ribs, it did send a tremendous amount of ticklish energy throughout her body, and it surprised her. She could see that look in Mandy’s eyes and she could not allow her to take advantage of her. “Hehehe You’re silly. You surprised me, that’s all. Now if anyone is ticklish around here, it is you! I know your weakness…” she smiled back.

“Why yes you do! Hehe Yes, you do. So, what can I get you today?” Mandy asked.

“I will have some wine please. I had a rough day…” Gertrude responded, now remembering her day at the Bakery.

“Oh really? Sorry to hear that. I will get you a glass of wine for you.” Mandy responded. She then could tell Gertrude’s demeanor became more sullen and she could feel something was bothering her. “What happened?” she asked as she put her hand on Gertrude’s right shoulder.

“It’s nothing. Just a rough day..” Gertrude responded. She didn’t want to go into details at the moment because it would possibly make her cry. She did not want to do that in front of Mandy or the public.

Mandy could sense something was really bothering Gertrude and she felt for her. “Well, I will get your wine so you can relax ok honey?” she said with a caring voice.

“Thank you….” Gertrude responded. She then faced forward again and wanted to think about anything else besides those very mean comments.

Mandy walked away and headed towards the bar. Once she arrived, she asked the bartender to pour a glass of wine, so she can serve it to Gertrude. She got the glass full of wine and started to head back to Gertrude’s table. As she walked, she saw someone enter the saloon and her heart started to get excited. It was Deputy George, Deputy Darby’s partner! Deputy George would come to the bar often and she had a crush on him. He was a handsome young man, who looked very athletic and full of action. She couldn’t help but flirt with him. “Why I’ll be! It is Deputy George! Hey honey, good to see you again!” she said and gave a flirty look.

“Hiya Mandy! Always good to see ya. You look awfully pretty today.” Deputy George responded. He had a crush on the beautiful blond barmaid and would often come by The Thirsty Cowboy to see her. He didn’t drink while on duty, but he would visit just so he could see Mandy. He met her a few days ago and was smitten. He did miss patrolling the town with Darby, but in a way, he was glad she was gone because it allowed him to come by this saloon and talk to the blond barmaid.

“Thank you, Deputy. Walk with me…” Mandy told him. She then walked toward Gertrude’s table holding the glass of wine in her right hand, with Deputy George standing on her right. She made it to the table and gently placed a napkin down on the table and then placed the glass on that napkin. “There ya go Gertrude. Enjoy….”

“Thank you, Mandy,…” Gertrude smiled then took the glass in her hand and took a sip. She then looked a little behind her and saw Deputy George. She then turned herself around to greet the lawman. “Deputy George, good to see you.” she told him.

“Good to see ya too Gertrude. I hope your day is going well.” George responded. He would often see Gertrude around town and in the bakery. He loved interacting with the citizens of Plotsville.

“I hope your day is exciting George. Arrest any bad guys today? Hehe” Mandy giggled.

George could hear the flirtatious tone and he smiled. “Well, so far today I haven’t. But I am sure I will. Got to keep Plotsville safe! Oh, I got word that Deputy Darby is on her way back!” George told them with excitement in his voice.

“Oh really? That is great news!” Mandy said with excitement.

Gertrude couldn’t help but smile as she heard that Darby was coming back soon. “That is good news. She is done with her special mission?” she asked.

“Yes! Sheriff Dickerson told me today that she left California two days ago and she should be back tomorrow. From what I hear, her mission was a great success and she brought down a major crime ring! She is so amazing!” George said with glee. He really did enjoy working with Darby and couldn’t wait for her to get back.

“California? Wow, she went far! Well, I am really glad she will be back.” Gertrude responded. She did feel a thrill in her body as Darby’s return could mean she could get her hands on her feet again. Darby’s feet were her favorite pair of feet and after the day she had, she really hoped she could play with them.

“We all are. Well, my duty calls. Ladies, have a great evening. Oh and Mandy, I was wondering if you would…well, you know, um….like to go to the theater tonight. There is a great play happening.” George asked with shyness.

“Why, I would love to! It will be fun. Thank you, George.” Mandy responded. She then smiled as she saw the large grin on George’s face. She grinned as he told her where he would go pick her up and the time, then he left. She then looked at a seated Gertrude and remembered how sad her friend seemed. She then had a great idea. She leaned down and whispered in Gertrude’s ear. “How about tomorrow after you get off work, I will stop by and you can you know….tickle my feet?”

Gertrude heard the offer, and she felt a wave of excitement in her body. This always delighted her and now, she was going to play with some feet after all. She looked at Mandy and smiled. “T-that would be wonderful. I think your feet need a good ticklin’!”

“See you tomorrow then Gertrude. I hope you enjoy the rest of your evening…” Mandy said as she patted Gertrude’s shoulder. She figured that having her feet tickled would be a way to brighten her friend’s day. She then walked away, so she could attend to other customers.

Gertrude smiled as thought about those feet. She finished her glass of wine, and then decided it was time to go back home. She paid for her drink, then exited the premises. She started to walk back to her home. She could have taken a horse carriage back, but she wanted to be alone in her thoughts. The cruel words said to her earlier in the day was coming back to her mind and she felt her sadness come back. It was a nice distraction talking to Mandy and George, and learning Darby would be back, but she also thought about her day at work. Gertrude finally made it to her home and approached the front door. She unlocked her front door and went inside her home. She then walked over to her couch and sat down. Her mind was still spinning, and she felt bad. Gertrude remembered some of the mean insults when she was a kid. The other girls, and sometimes boys would call her ugly. She was a gangly woman as a kid and was socially awkward. When she became 18, she recalled a young man asked her out on a date, only to stand her up as she waited for him outside an eatery. The next day, she saw the same young man and he just pointed and laughed in front of his friends. Gertrude always felt she was considered ugly by the men and her dream of getting married seem like just that. A dream. Now, this man today insulted her and called her a spinster and an old hag. All her insecurities came to the forefront of her mind, and she placed her face into her hands. “Why am I so ugly?” she asked herself as she let her tears fall.

THE NEXT DAY

Gertrude was on her way home from working at the bakery and was anxious to get home. Tonight, she was going to get the opportunity to tickle Mandy’s feet. After a depressing night, and an average day at work, she really needed to lift her spirits. She was happy that the customer Big Nick did not show up again, as she didn’t want to face him ever again. She feared that she would cry in front of him and that would only inspire him to be even more mean. Gertrude made it to her house and went inside. She went about tidying up the place and even started to prepare a snack for Mandy. She managed to bring home some sweet treats for her guest. She felt this was an important night for her, as she could have some fun and not think about her life’s difficulties. Tickling the feet of a woman always brought her great joy.

Mandy arrived at Gertrude’s house, and she smiled. Memories of the last time she was here flowed through her mind and brought a smile to her face. She remembered when Gertrude first offered to tickle her feet and even though it was an unusual request, she thought it could be fun. This older woman was not afraid to ask for something like that and she admired that quality. She was still a little giddy from her date with George last night and now she was going to have fun with Gertrude. Mandy approached the door and knocked.

Gertrude excitedly went to her front door and opened it. She felt a rush of excitement as she saw beautiful Mandy standing before her. Her guest was wearing a red buttoned shirt, blue jeans and some brown leather boots. “Hello Mandy! Welcome to my home again. Come in, come in!” she greeted.

Mandy walked in and was happy to be in this warm home again. “Hello Gertrude! It is my honor to be here again.” she said and then gave Gertrude a hug. She then released the hug and made her way to the couch. She could feel her own adrenaline starting to flow as she wanted to have a few laughs.

Gertrude smiled after receiving that hug and having Mandy here was already soothing her soul. She walked over to the couch and looked at her beautiful friend. “Can I get you anything? Some water, perhaps some tea? Would you like a delicious snack?” she offered.

“Thank you for offering, maybe I will have a snack a little later. I am sure my appetite will be worked up after we have some…..fun…” Mandy said with a wink. She knew how excited Gertrude was about getting her hands on her feet. She crossed her legs, with her right leg over her left and started to wriggle her ankle around, trying to get Gertrude’s attention. Mandy loved flirting and didn’t care if it was with a man or a woman. “Come! Sit down Gertrude. You need to unwind too. Hehe”

Gertrude sat down on the couch and Mandy was on her right hand side. She looked over at her and smiled. This young 25 year old woman was such a great spirit. “So Miss Mandy, I guess I have to ask how your date with George went last night. Hehe” she said, remembering that encounter between the two at the saloon.

Mandy blushed and grinned. “Well, it was quite wonderful Gertrude. George is a cutie pie. I had a good time with him and maybe I will see him again.” she beamed. She then remembered Gertrude’s mood yesterday and wanted to explore more. “I am glad you came by the saloon yesterday. I could tell something was wrong with you, however. What was bothering you, Miss Gertrude?” she asked.

Gertrude felt shy at the moment as she did not want to discuss what happened yesterday at the job. It brought back those sad feelings and she wanted to tickle some feet. “Ah, don’t worry about me. I am fine. Ya don’t have to worry.” she said in a whispered voice.

Mandy knew Gertrude was trying to hide her feelings, but she wanted to help her. She then leaned over to her left and put her left hand on Gertrude’s right knee. “Hey, you can tell me. I know somethin’ was bothering you and I want to help you. I think we can say we are friends, right? I want to help my friend. I never saw you like that before. You seemed kinda……sad.” she said, then softly rubbed Gertrude’s knee.

Gertrude felt the soft rubbing on her knee, and she looked over at Mandy’s face. She seemed concerned about her well being and it felt nice someone was actually concerned about her. What made her feel good right now was that Mandy told her that they were friends. That meant something to her because she knew plenty of people but did not have a lot of actual friends. Even the women whose feet she tickled were more or less acquaintances. Gertrude started to feel those sad emotions returning and she wanted to hide them. “Really. it’s nothing…” she murmured.

Mandy could sense the emotion in Gertrude, and she wanted to really help her. “It’s ok Gertrude. You can tell me. I know something is eatin’ at ya. Tell me…I can help ya..” she offered.

Gertrude felt her emotions building and she wanted to let them all go. She started to think that maybe she should tell Mandy. Maybe that would actually help her. “Ok…well. It happened…when I was at work yesterday. This brute of a man came inside the bakery and he…he insulted me in front of everyone.” she said with sadness in her voice. She looked forward as she didn’t want to look at Mandy’s face.

“What? Oh dear…I’m so sorry to hear that. What did the evil man say?” Mandy asked as she felt her heart drop. She didn’t want Gertrude to feel sad.

“Well, he said….he called me ugly and I am a spinster. He…he also called me an old hag…” Gertrude stammered then felt the tears building up in her eyes. Her insecurities were returning, and she felt terrible about herself. She believed those words to be true about herself as it was true, she was old, and no man ever wanted to marry her.

Mandy’s jaw dropped as she heard what was said to Gertrude. She could not believe someone would be so mean to her. She then grabbed Gertrude’s right hand with her left and used her own right hand to softly caress the top of Gertrude’s. “I-I can’t believe he would say something like that to you. That is so mean!!! Now, you don’t believe a word he says, right?” Mandy asked.

Gertrude felt a tear starting fall from her left eye and she sniffed her nose. “Well, I think it is…you know, true. I mean, I am old, and I am alone…” she whispered. She couldn’t believe she was opening herself up to Mandy, but once she started talking, she wanted it all to come out.

Mandy’s heart sank as she heard Gertrude feeling sad about herself. She then moved her body closer to Gertrude and then wrapped her left arm around Gertrude’s shoulders. “Hey! Listen to me. You are not ugly! You are beautiful, you hear me! You have a great spirit about yourself, and the right man has not come along. Now, this man that came by the bakery, was he a handsome man?” Mandy asked.

Gertrude felt the arm around her shoulder, and it did feel nice. She then started to remember Big Nick and almost gagged. “No…he is not actually. He is a rather large man, who looks…unkempt. He calls himself, Big Nick…” she said with a slightly sad tone.

Mandy’s eyes popped open as she heard the name. She knew exactly who that that was, and she shook her head. “Gertrude, darling, don’t listen to what that man said! Big Nick is the biggest asshole in Plotsville. I have seen him come into the saloon and he is always trying to flirt and approach the barmaids there. That man looks so NASTY!!!” she said, then pretended to gag.

A smile formed on Gertrude’s face as she heard Mandy’s reaction. “Yeah, he does look nasty..” she giggled slightly.

“So why are you worried about what he said? That man probably never had a woman before in his life. Believe me, all of us woman at the saloon hate him. We are just thankful the bartenders are there to help us from dealing with him. He is SO gross! Ugh!” she said with a strong tone.

Gertrude started to laugh as she heard Mandy talk about the man who insulted her. That did make her feel a little better to hear him get insulted. “hehehe yeah, he is gross. But….he is right. I am old. I am not attractive, and I will probably be an old hag.” she said, then felt the sadness come back.

Mandy heard Gertrude’s words and realized that beneath that playful personality of Gertrude and her desire to tickle another woman’s feet, there was a woman that felt very insecure about her own looks and lacked confidence. “Gertrude, listen to me and listen to me good. You’re a beautiful human being. One day, some man will sweep you off your feet and you will be so happy. Don’t let it get ya down. Now, I have a problem. My feet are really sore. How about you take my boots off, huh?” she teased.

Gertrude felt very appreciative of Mandy trying to cheer her up. It was nice hearing that she was pretty and hearing that from a very attractive woman did give her a sense of confidence. Then she heard Mandy’s request, and she perked up. She was going to tickle some feet! She turned her head to her right and saw Mandy smiling right back at her. “Thank you Mandy…thank you for trying to cheer me up. I really do appreciate you. Now, I think it is time for you to lose those boots…hehehe” she smiled.

Mandy couldn’t help but grin as she heard Gertrude talking about her boots. She was definitely looking forward to this moment. The last time she had her feet tickled, she felt very strong pangs of arousal. She loved having her feet played with. She loved the feeling of being tickled on the bottoms of her feet and the way Gertrude did it, she got really turned on. She then leaned back on the armrest of the couch and gently placed her ankles on Gertrude’s lap. “Well, there they are. My poor, tired feet are now all yours…. Hehehe” she giggled as she placed the tip of her right index finger between her teeth and gave a flirty look.

Gertrude looked down at the booted feet and she felt a surge of tickle lust in her body. She looked over at Mandy’s face who had the flirty look on her face, and it gave her excitement that Mandy loved having her feet tickled. She then looked back towards the ankles, and it was time to remove these boots. These were not long boots; they were shorter ankle boots. She reached her hands under the jeans leg and found the edge of the left boot. She then began to tug on the boot, and it began to slide. Gertrude felt her heart rate increasing as she really was in the mood to tickle some feet. Especially after these last two days.

Mandy felt her boot coming off and she felt a great sense of excitement. She did not work today and felt anticipation all day. She then gasped softly as her boot was removed her from left foot, then she felt the right boot being tugged on. The boot started to come off and she bit her lip. She hoped Gertrude would be nice to her feet. She also felt good about herself for helping Gertrude with her problem. She liked being in Gertrude’s company and found the woman to be very interesting. The right boot came off her foot and now her gray socked covered feet were exposed.

Gertrude felt a wave of pleasure flow through her body as she removed the boots of Mandy. She looked at the socked feet and she licked her lips. Having a woman’s feet in her lap was always a great feeling. She also started to think about her good fortune in a little over a week’s time. This was her third foot session. She had Mandy, then neighbor Jolene, now Mandy again. She looked over at Mandy and saw that flirty face. She then took her index finger on her left hand and did a quick stroke in the sock covered arch of the left foot. “kitchy kitchy..” she teased.

Mandy felt that stroke in her arch and she felt those ticklish tremors flowing through her body. Now, she was getting excited. She wanted to have her feet tickled. She let out a small giggle and started to rub her thighs together. She could hear the jean material rubbing and she loved the sound. “hehe that tickles Gertrude…” she said in a very teasing manner.

“I bet it does! Now Miss Mandy, your precious feet are going to be tickled! But before I do, I want to thank you. Thank you for trying to make me feel better. You…you made me smile after a real tough time.” Gertrude told her with a smile.

“Awww…..you are welcome. You have been so kind to me, even though you love tickling my poor feet. I just wanted to return the favor and make you feel better.” Mandy blushed. She was happy she put a smile on Gertrude’s face.

“Kitchy kitchy…hehehe” Gertrude teased as she once again stroked her fingers up and down the left sole. She felt the foot flinching and she placed her right hand on top of the left foot and used her left hand to continue stroking the bottom of that foot. The sock itself was thin which made her finger tickle the hidden skin even more. She loved feeling the foot was doing by wiggling and trying to get itself free from her grasp. “Trying to get away, huh? Your foot is all mine..hehehehe” she teased.

“My poor foot! Getrude, your finger tickles me! Hehehe” Mandy giggled. She loved this feeling she was having. She enjoyed being tickled, even though her body was reacting defensively. What she also noticed was the arousal she was starting to feel. She began to imagine what would happen if she lost her socks. Once her feet were bared, she was going to get a lot more horny as she would be laughing even more.

“I know it does! Besides, I think you need a good tickling!” Gertrude laughed back as she started to scurry her fingers a little faster on the delicate arch. The foot jerked even harder and that gave her a thrill. She loved watching the toes wiggling inside the sock. She remembered what the naked foot looked like. It was a size 7 foot with the sole being narrow. The arch was well defined, and the toes were medium sized, but a little close to be long toes and the natural nails were wonderfully shaped. The toes descended in length from the thin big toe down to her small baby toe. She remembered the sole being pale. Gertrude was looking forward to taking this sock off and having her way with the naked foot. At this moment, she wanted to play with the sock foot like an appetizer, then get to the main course, the bare foot, just like she did with Jolene two days ago.

Mandy continued to shriek and giggle as she felt those fingers scurrying in her arch. She could feel the tickling sensation taking over her nervous system and she was loving it. She thought about being tickled in her past, when another woman tickled her. She was barely 18 years old when this woman tickled her ribs and she fell onto the floor in hysterics. Even though the woman was just playing around, how Mandy felt afterwards intrigued her. She felt a large sense of arousal and she loved it. She would then try to put herself in ticklish situations and when she discovered how she felt when her feet were tickled, she really wanted that to be part of her sex life. She would implore men to do it, but when they did, they did it briefly, and then went after her sexually. She wanted to prolong that tickling feeling, but the male wasn’t into it. Mandy did have lesbian lovers who tended to play with her feet more, but no one seemed really into tickling itself. The tickling she got from women was like foreplay. What was interesting about Gertrude was that she was just interested in tickling her feet only. The more mature woman never tried going after her other ticklish spots, just her feet. She deduced that Gertrude had a foot fetish, and she was intrigued about her sexuality. Was Gertrude interested in women? She only tickled their feet. These thoughts consumed in Mandy’s mind as she continued to feel the delightful tickles running all through her body.

Gertrude could see Mandy’s body writhing in ticklish agony as she continued to tickle that foot. She placed her fingers on the ball of the foot and then went towards the base of the toes. She heard a cute squeal coming from Mandy and it made her think about just how ticklish these hidden toes are. Her own adrenaline started to flow as tickling Mandy was such a delightful treat. What she really liked was how enthusiastic Mandy was in being tickled. She seemed to really enjoy the tickling that was happening. She loved how she reacted and got into it. “I love how ticklish you are! Hehehe tickle tickle!” she teased.

“hehehehehehehe you are really tickling me! Hehehehe” Mandy giggled. She felt those fingers on her toes and it sent ticklish shockwaves through her body. She arched her back and reflexively pulled her foot away, but then felt a firm grasp on the top of her foot and pull it back into place. She looked up and saw the look into Gertrude’s eyes. She looked like a wolf approaching its prey. In this case, it was her feet! A thrill ripped through her body, and she even felt her nipples getting stiff.

“Naughty girl! Trying to pull your foot away from me, huh? Do you want me to take off this sock already?” Gertrude playfully threatened.

“hehehehehehe no!!! You can’t take off my sock. That would tickle me a lot! Hehehe” Mandy giggled. She loved playing this game with Gertrude as it only prolonged her tickling. She did hope Gertrude did not go overboard and really tickle her into submission. The thought of it did give her a thrill. She started to think about Gertrude the woman. She never saw her as sexually attractive initially, but she wasn’t bad looking. She remembered the first time she got her feet tickled by Gertrude and she was aroused and would have made out with the mature woman then. After the conversation she had earlier, she saw Gertrude in a different manner. She saw Gertrude’s feelings and saw her more as a friend. She knew that Gertrude was a very nice woman who did deserve happiness in her life. It was sad that the older woman had low self-esteem of herself to believe some ugly man’s words about her. Mandy felt good that she was able to bring some joy to Gertrude. Now, she wondered if Gertrude might be interested in women. Thoughts were going through her mind about how a sexual encounter would be. She was feeling horny right now and maybe she could seduce Gertrude. That made her nipples pulsate.

“Then I suggest you let me tickle this foot! Kitchy kitchy!” Gertrude laughed. She felt the foot still struggling in her grasp as she continued to wiggle her fingers near the toes. A surge of pleasure was flowing through her body as she felt the foot squirming around. She looked at the wriggling toes again and this time, decided to go after them. She placed her nails at the base of the toes and slid them in between the digits. Her fingers poked into the sock and started to scratch along the crevices. She felt Mandy jerking around even more. “What’s the matter? Toes a bit ticklish?” she teased.

“YES!!! Hehehehe that tickles!!! Gertrude hahahahahahahaha get out of my toes! Hahahaha” Mandy laughed as those fingers continued to probe between her toes. She was very grateful that her sock was still on, but she also could feel that lust continuing to build. Her body temperature was rising, and she felt her nipples swelling. Being in this buttoned up shirt did not help. She started thinking about taking the shirt off, but she didn’t have a bra on underneath. She wanted to be more comfortable today since she wasn’t working. Mandy wondered if Gertrude wouldn’t mind seeing her naked breasts. She also thought that if her feet continued to tickle her, her mature friend might have no choice. She chuckled at the thought, but also felt another tingle between her legs.

“You are such a naughty Mandy! Hehehe I guess I will have to take this sock off. Your naked toes are just BEGGIN’ me to touch them.” Gertrude teased as she pulled her fingers away from the hidden toes. She looked over at Mandy and loved that sight. She saw the blond hair starting to get a little more out of control as her head was moving around a lot. She saw the light sheen of sweat on her face. Her eyes then went down the body and she noticed something peculiar. Within the shirt, she could see Mandy’s nipples starting to poke through. This sent a wave of confused feelings in her own body. Was Mandy getting turned on by all this? Gertrude shook her head and figured she was seeing things. She then looked down and placed her fingers on the fabric of the sock by the ankle and started to slowly drag the top of the sock from under the jeans. “Someone’s going to be…….baaaarrreeefooottt….” she teasingly sang.

“Hehehehe Gertrude! You wouldn’t dare! Are you really going to tickle my naked foot? You’re such a terrible woman for wanting to assault my innocent feet….” Mandy teasingly pleaded. She was liking this entire experience and how it was unfolding for her. She wanted that sock to come off and her foot tickled. Her nipples started to throb, and she noticed they were now poking through her shirt. Her eyes looked back at Gertrude who was staring at her left foot, trying to pull her sock off. An entertaining thought filled her mind as she imagined taking off her pants too.

“Terrible huh? Well, I guess your barefoot will find out just how terrible ol’ Gertrude really is! Hehehe” Gertrude giggled. She continued to pull down the sock and now she saw the pale skin of the leg. With great anticipation, she stuck out her tongue partially from her mouth and between her teeth and continued to pull the sock. The top of the foot started to get exposed, and she looked at the bottom of the foot. Seeing that pale skin thrilled her. She continued to pull the sock off, exposing more of that delicate, soft skin on the sole and when the sock got to the toes, she did not hesitate. She pulled it off quickly and looked at those amazing toes. “Ah ha! There they are!!! Your precious piggies! Hehehe” she giggled.

Mandy gasped as she felt her sock come completely off her foot and now her left foot was exposed. She giggled as she saw Gertrude toss her sock across the room. She wiggled her toes a little bit to tease the older woman. “Oh my goodness! Why Miss Gertrude, you made my foot naked. What are ya going to do to it?” she said in a flirty voice.

Gertrude looked over at Mandy’s face and saw the flirtatious look. It was very heartwarming to her that Mandy was very happy to get her feet tickled. Finding a woman who really liked this foot tickling was rare and she wanted to make sure she did a great job. She started to figure that she awakened something within Mandy with her foot tickling style because Mandy was really into this. “You want me to tickle this naughty, helpless foot of yours?” she asked with a huge smile.

“Well, I ain’t got a choice, do I? hehehe” Mandy teased back.

“Not really! kitchy kitchy koo!!” Gertrude laughed as she started to scrabble her nails up and down, all over the sole of the foot. Her nails went from the top of the ball of the foot, down into the arch and off the heel, only to go right back up. She felt the foot jerk immediately and she heard the delightful laughter. She loved the feeling of the skin on this foot and her eyes looked at the wiggling toes. She was really starting to get into Mandy’s toes. The way they would wiggle, and scrunch around started to mesmerize her. She knew how terribly ticklish they were, and she would be there soon enough. But right now, she had to focus on that tender sole. She slowed down her scrabbling fingers and now started to lightly stroke them on the outside edge of the left foot. The foot jerked really hard, and she couldn’t help but laugh. “Did I find another sensitive spot? Hehehe” she giggled.

“HAHAHAHA YES!!! That REALLY *shriek* tickles!!!” Mandy squealed as she felt those nails slowly sliding up and down the outside edge of her foot. She knew how sensitive her feet were on the sole, the toes and even the top of the foot, but the outside edge was a delightful surprise. She wanted to simply slam her foot to the left, to protect that delicate skin and put it on Gertrude’s body, but she held firm. Her eyes watched in amazement when she saw the nails going up and down the side of her foot. Her toes were scrunched as tight as they could be, and her foot was vibrating as she tried her best to keep it still. With each passing stoke, she kept letting out little squeals of shock and her body would jump. Mandy was enjoying this game and hoped it would continue.

“Yep! Someone very pretty has very ticklish feet! There is not a spot on your foot that is not sensitive!” Gertrude complimented. It did strike her that she was tickling the foot of a very pretty woman. As her fingers continued to slide up and down that outside edge, and hearing those delightful squeals, she thought about the conversation earlier. It was very soothing to her soul for this pretty woman to tell her she was not unattractive. It was true she had trouble attracting men, but it felt nice that another woman did not think of her as ugly. That meant a lot to her, and she would always be grateful to Mandy for saying those nice things. Gertrude then looked over at Mandy and saw that innocent look of ticklish delight on her face. Her guest was having fun and she wanted to continue as much as possible.

“EEEEEEEEEKKK!!! YES! I am ticklish all over my feet!!! Hehehehehehe Miss Gertrude, would you be so kind as to not *eep!* tickle my poor foot like that?” Mandy giggled. She was loving this game with her friend and she continued to get hotter. She then placed her hands over her pelvis, crossing her hands together and placed them between her thighs. She started to wonder if she could touch herself without Gertrude knowing. Those naughty thoughts gave her more arousal and she was feeling quite frisky at the moment.

“I have to tickle these feet of yours! Speaking of which, your right foot is still inside that sock. I think it needs to be taken off. I am sure it is getting hot inside that sock! Hehe” Gertrude laughed. She stopped tickling the left foot and reached her hands over to the right foot. She wanted to look at both feet and started to pull on the sock.

“You’re going to take off my sock? But, but….that will mean I will be completely barefoot and at your….mercy.” Mandy said teasingly. She felt her arousal rising even more as she wanted to tease Gertrude. As her sock started to come off her right foot, she wondered what it would be like if she were to be stripped completely naked and tickled all over. The thought of Gertrude tickling her naked body sounded appealing and wondered if she could actually seduce her into it. Mandy couldn’t help but giggle to herself as she would have never thought about doing lesbian things with Gertrude, but there was something about the woman that really intrigued her.

Gertrude took off the right sock and now both feet were bare. She tossed that right sock across the room as it landed near the other sock. She loved seeing a pair of barefeet in her lap and thought about the last time Mandy was here. When the right foot was bared, it was Deputy Darby who did that. That was such a great moment having Darby assist her in tickling Mandy’s feet. The deputy’s feet were the most amazing pair of feet she has ever come in contact with, but there was something really exciting about watching Darby tickle this woman’s feet. Knowing that Darby would be back in Plotsville soon, even this day, made her hopeful that she could team up with Darby to tickle Mandy, or even better yet, she and Mandy could double team Darby! “Now, doesn’t having your feet naked feel so much better? Hehe” she laughed.

“Why yes it does! But you’re gonna tickle them! I just know you are going to have me squealing like a stuck pig really soon!” Mandy teased back. She scrunched both sets of toes in anticipated of having her newly bared right foot tickled. She looked over at Gertrude and could see she was really enjoying the view. “You really like my feet, don’t you?” she smiled.

“Yes, I do! They are such pretty feet. I could play with these feet all night!” Gertrude responded then placed her hands back on the left foot. She wanted to continue to tease that foot and watch the right one grow nervous in ticklish anticipation.

“Be honest with me Miss Gertrude, you got a thing for women’s feet, don’t you? I mean, you really enjoy the feet of us girls, right? You ever think about…….kissing them?” Mandy said with a very flirty voice. She remembered when a man kissed her feet on his way to between her legs and she never forgot that sensation. There was a time when another woman also kissed the soles of her feet, and that erotic feeling was etched into her mind. Her current lust was getting so strong, she wanted to see if she could push Gertrude into giving her that pleasure.

Gertrude’s head quickly snapped over to her right, looking at Mandy’s face. That question surprised her as she actually never considered kissing a woman’s feet. She loved massaging them and tickling them especially, but never thought about placing her lips on the feet. She was surprised at the question asked. “Well…um….I do like a woman’s feet. I love how they look, how they feel. I love how they react when I tickle them, so…um…..I do have a thing for a woman’s feet I guess you could say. Hehehe but…..I-I-I never thought about….um…..kissing them. Y-you d-do t-that?” she asked, completely nervous at this point.

“Well….I have before. Hehehehe I have had my feet kissed before. I have also kissed another woman’s feet. It is an amazing feeling. I think you would like it…” Mandy responded, then winked at her friend.

Gertrude felt flushed and nervous at the moment. This tickling encounter took a different turn and she felt really shy at the moment. She never really thought about kissing feet before. Her mind started to imagine what it would be like, and she couldn’t fathom it. It did sound intriguing, and the way Mandy’s voice was sounding, it did seem a little……interesting. “I-I-I would???” she stammered.

Mandy felt a large wave of arousal surging through her body as she realized she got Gertrude off balance. She started to wonder if she could manage to get this woman to start giving her other kind of pleasures besides tickling her feet. She planned to continue to tease this mature woman. “I think you would. I think once you realize how wonderful it is, you might do it to all of your ticklish lady friends. Hehehe” she giggled flirtatiously.

“I-I-I never k-kissed a foot before…” Gertrude stammered. This was a new development for her. She knew she really liked a woman’s foot, but she never thought about placing her lips on it. She just loved how the felt on her hands and how they would react when she tickled them. She looked over at Mandy’s face and saw that flirty look she had. Her own mind was wondering what Mandy was up to. Did she really want her to kiss the foot? “Y-you had your f-foot kissed before?” she asked nervously.

“Oh yes….I had my feet kissed before. Honestly, sometimes it would tickle me. Hehehe I think you should give it a try.” Mandy teased. She then raised her left foot in the air and was moving it towards Gertrude’s face. She could see the top of her foot and knew her sole was directly in Gertrude’s face. She did notice the older woman was staring directly at the bottom of her foot and she wiggled her toes a little to tease her. “Doesn’t the bottom of my foot look wonderful?” she teased.

“I-It looks very…pretty.” Gertrude stammered. Her eyes were looking directly at that sole. She could see that skin and could even smell the foot. It wasn’t a bad smell at all, and she saw the toes wiggling. Her heart started to race a little faster. For the first time in her life, she was confronted with the prospect of placing her lips on another woman’s foot. She didn’t know what to think. Kissing feet was not something she ever dreamed of, but now the idea of it seemed…..ok. Gertrude started thinking about what it would be like to kiss Mandy’s foot. She heard her friend talk about how it tickled her and maybe this was another way to do it. She loved Mandy’s laughter and tickling her was the most exciting thing. “Y-you really w-want me to kiss y-your foot?” she asked.

Mandy’s nipples almost popped out of her shirt as she listened to Gertrude’s nervous responses. She realized she was mesmerizing this woman and would be able to possible sexually manipulate her. This idea caused her arousal to spike. She bit her bottom lip tenderly and her eyes turned into sexual style slits. “Actually….I would like that. Try it. Give my foot a little kiss right there on my arch…” she said in a very seductive manner as well as rotate her ankle, making her sole move around directly in Gertrude’s face.

Gertrude was absolutely stunned as she watched the sole of that wonderful foot rotate right in front of her eyes. That pale skin looked really nice and now she felt her own juices starting to flow. This was a new and exciting feeling she was having. Her body felt flushed, and a thrill went through it. It was like Mandy’s foot was hypnotizing her. Her mind started to think what it would feel like to put her lips on that delightful ticklish skin. Now, she wanted to try it. This could be a whole new adventure and a way to make Mandy laugh her pretty head off. She started to move her foot closer to the foot. Her eyes never left that sole and the closer her head got, the more she was able to get a close up look of the skin. She could see the “print” lines and the very fine wrinkles on that pale skinned arch. Once her face got close to the arch area, her heart was beating much faster. This was the moment of truth. Gertrude puckered her lips, closed her eyes and then planted them on that arch and gave it a small kiss.

“Oooh!!! Hehehe” Mandy giggled as she felt Gertrude’s lips on her foot. She could not believe she actually got her to kiss her foot. She felt a surge of wetness forming between her legs. The kiss felt very nice, even though it was a very light kiss. She felt good inside as she felt she was going to open up a woman like Gertrude to new pleasures. Mandy purposely giggled to motivate Gertrude even more. It did tickle very slightly, but she wanted to giggle to make sure Gertrude felt good about kissing her foot.

Gertrude was in a state of shock as her lips left that foot. It blew her mind that she just kissed a foot. What really surprised her was that she liked it. Hearing Mandy’s giggle sent a surge of tickle pleasure in her own body because the sound of that giggle was so sweet. She started to wonder if kissing a woman’s feet would be a great way to really tickle her future guests’ feet. The skin felt so nice on her lips, and she wanted more. She leaned her head in again and gave it another kiss. Then another and one more kiss. Then she heard Mandy giggle and felt the foot flinch. “H-how did that feel?” she asked while she still stared at the sole.

“hehehehe it felt…..AMAZING!!! It tickled me, but really amazing! You are a good foot kisser, Gertrude. Hehehe” Mandy teased. She was surprised by the multiple small peck kisses on her foot, but she knew she got her friend. It gave her such a thrill knowing she may have changed Gertrude’s life forever. She loved the fact that Gertrude seemed to like kissing her foot. This gave her great ideas for the future. She wasn’t going to push the woman very far in terms of kissing her feet. She planned for the future to eventually have her toes sucked. But for now, she was going to enjoy teasing Gertrude and push a few boundaries with her.

“It really tickled you?” Gertrude asked as she continued to think about what she just did. The fact her own lips caused Mandy some ticklish sensations was a wonderful feeling.

“Yes…it did. Your soft kisses started to tickle me. I am sure as you keep kissing my feet more and more, you are going to have me laughing my head off….” Mandy teased.

Hearing Mandy talked about her ticklishness of her feet really motivated Gertrude. She instinctively grabbed the ankle of the foot and then planted a much stronger kiss on that sole in the arch, then lowered the foot and started scurrying her fingers in that area she kissed. “Tickle tickle tickle tickle!” she teased.

Mandy exploded into laughter as she did not expect the finger tickling of her foot. Her upperbody slammed into the couch pillow on the armrest and she tossed her head back. The sheer amount of ticklish electricity drove her wild as she went from a sensual feeling to a feeling of ticklish helplessness in an instance. She loved it. The feelings she was experiencing made her more aroused, more sensually pleased and she wanted more. She wished she can strip herself naked and pleasure herself as Gertrude tickled and kissed her feet. “HAHAHAHA GERTRUDE!!! THAT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLES!!!”.

Gertrude couldn’t help but chuckle to herself as she saw, heard, and felt Mandy’s reaction to her foot tickling attack. After kissing that tender foot, it gave her an erotic thrill. It had been many years where she had a lesbian type of experience with a woman. That experience in the past only consisted of a few kisses on the lips, but never anything truly sexual. She did remember when she tickled Mandy’s feet the previous week how the young lady was flirting with her and even though it was very flattering, she never really thought about going any further in that direction. However, the kissing of her foot in this moment made her remember those flirty feelings she had in the past and it made her wonder would she ever truly engage in a sexual manner with another woman. Right now, she wanted to really tickle Mandy and make her laugh and squirm. “That’s right my sweet friend, your foot needs to have some tickling love! Hehe” she teased.

Mandy felt those fingers now scrabbling on the ball of her foot. She could feel the fingers moved in a horizontal motion, going left to right on the ball of the foot and it sent waves of ticklish electricity throughout her body. She could feel the wetness between her legs growing and she wanted to touch herself. Then her eyes popped wide open as she felt the tips of fingernails slowly clawing against the ball of her foot. Her upper body shot right back up and she stared at Gertrude. She loved the way Gertrude’s face was looking as it had a devious smile and a look of happiness. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA PLEASE!! YOU ARE TORTURING MY POOR FOOT! HAHAHAHAHAHA” she laughed.

“Torture? Hehehe I don’t think I am. I think you LIKE my tickling…hehehe admit it. You love this!” Gertrude responded feeling bolder now. Her fingers now trickled to the spot where the ball of the foot met the arch and that made her victim’s body slam right back down and her another delightful squeal coming from those lips. Gertrude looked over at Mandy’s face and liked what she saw. She saw the blond hair all over the place, the shut eyes, the wide opened mouth, and the beautiful laughter coming out. She thought she looked really pretty at the moment and her own body heat started to increase. A feeling of pleasure flowed through her, and she was feeling really good. Gertrude then slowed down her fingers and did a light stroking on the arch area and moved towards the heel. “Go ahead…admit you like me doing this!” she teased.

Mandy continued to vibrate her body as the light stroking on her arch and now heel still tickled her. It wasn’t as strong as the fingernail attack on the ball of her foot, but it still tickled. She loved hearing Gertrude’s words, and she looked over at the woman. “hhehehe I like hehehehehe you…” she giggled.

“You like me? Hehehe you like me doing what? You might as well admit you love my tickling! If you don’t, then I just might have to get to your precious toes..” Gertrude smiled.

“hehehehehe not my toes! Miss Gertrude, you KNOW how ticklish my toes are! You have been having too much fun with my poor foot. But I am a little upset with you…” Mandy said in a playful tone.

“What?? Hehe You are upset with me?? Whatever have I done?” Gertrude asked as she paused her tickling. She hoped that Mandy was in fact playing around, or she would feel some shame for making her friend upset.

“I am….upset with you because….you are not tickling my other foot…hehehe” Mandy said with a wink. She then wiggled the toes on her right foot to tease the woman.

Gertrude couldn’t help but laugh at that statement. This experience was truly becoming a lot more fun, and it felt amazing for her own soul. “Oh, I apologize Miss Mandy. I think your right foot deserves some tickling too. In fact, I think I will go after your…….TOES!!!” she threatened and then grabbed the right foot with her right hand and started to wiggle the fingers of her left hand and moved it slowly towards the wiggling toes.

“You wouldn’t dare! Hehehe” Mandy told her in response. Another jolt of arousal flowed through her nipples and between her legs. She saw those fingers slowly headed towards her toes and she felt excitement. She knew when those fingers tickled her toes, she was going to lose it and laugh uncontrollably, so she decided to tease the woman again. “hehehe before you torture my poor toes, mind if I ask you a question? Hehe” she asked giggling in a flirty manner.

Gertrude paused her hand in mid air, fingers still wriggling, but looked over at Mandy’s face. She saw that look of flirtation again and wondered what her blond, ticklish friend was up to. “You have a question for me? It better be a good one. Your toes need to have a good ol’ ticklin.!” she smiled.

“hehehehe yes!! It is a good one! I just wanted to know something….” Mandy started. She felt her pulse beating faster and she really hoped that this interaction did not completely change their fun. She was truly curious and wanted to see how far she could go with her friend. “….I know we talked about how you feel about what that jerk said and how you feel about not having a man. But….have you ever thought about being with…….a woman?” she asked, then winked.

Gertrude was stunned. This woman actually asked her if she would have attraction to women! Her left hand dropped down as she still held onto the right foot with her right hand and her jaw dropped. That was definitely a loaded question. “Um….um b-being with a w-woman?” she stammered.

Mandy loved Gertrude’s reaction as she appeared to be completely stunned. But not in an angry way. She figured she could explore this avenue as she was feeling really turned on and wanted to see if she could perhaps have some release somehow. “Yes…..have you ever, you know, thought about having some fun with another woman? Hehe” she teased.

Gertrude felt herself get really warm within her body and she began to blush furiously. This interaction has taken an interesting turn and she didn’t know how to react. The playful flirting Mandy did in their first experience was flattering, but this was a lot more direct now. Memories of those kisses with a woman in the past filled her mind and even though she enjoyed that moment she never followed up or even wanted to go further. It was an experimental phase in her life. Now, she was confronted with it again. She looked over at Mandy’s face and she was surprised. That face was now looking very attractive, and she felt something within her loins. “Well I…I..uh…you mean like….gay s-stuff?” she asked.

Mandy giggled softly as she saw the flustered look on Gertrude’s face and her demeanor. She felt like a spider about to go after a fly. She thought she just might get that release after all. “You’re so cute. Yes, like…..gay stuff. I mean, I think you being with a woman could do you really good. Us women are a lot more cuter and fun. You already like our feet and touching them. Why not touch….the rest of us? Hehe” she teased and now reached her hands up and started to unbutton her shirt.

Gertrude gulped as she heard Mandy’s words, 0and she truly did not know how to react. Her body heat rose a few degrees and she felt a little flustered. This woman appeared to be trying to seduce her. Now her mind was spinning, wondering if she would ever engage in full sexual activity with another woman. It surprised her that she was not repulsed by the idea and kind of liked it. The fact that she was nearing age 50, single and not exactly having a host of men at her door, would a little fun with a woman be so harmful? She remembered the church sermons against gay interactions, so she had to suppress thoughts of it. But in this moment, at this time, she was confronted with a potential gay interaction. Gertrude’s eyes then looked over at Mandy and saw that she was unbuttoning her shirt. This stunned her as her friend was getting undressed! “T-t-touch t-the rest???” she stammered nervously.

Mandy continued unbuttoning her shirt and when it made it to the bottom of the shirt, the moment of truth had arrived. She was not wearing a bra and knew with her next move, she was going to go past a boundary she never thought she would do with someone like Gertrude. When she met Gertrude, she was intrigued with having her feet tickled which always turned her on and she loved it. Now, she was about to perhaps have a lesbian encounter with the woman, and she never thought it would go this far. She wouldn’t have minded a sexual encounter the first time they were playing together but knew Gertrude might not participate in that. Right now, it appeared it was a possibility and that gave her great excitement. “Yes…touch the rest of us. Like right here…” she cooed, then opened up her shirt and exposed her naked upper body including her breasts!

Gertrude’s eyes nearly popped out of her head as she saw Mandy’s naked chest. She could see the size of the breasts, which were a size C, with very rounded features and the light brown nipples were stiff. Her eyes also could see the stomach and ribs and thought Mandy had a very nice body. Her eyes could not get away from the breasts and she felt like it was mesmerizing. “M-M-Mandy….w-what are you d-doing?” she stammered.

“Just making myself more comfortable..hehehe you like what you see?” Mandy teased as she placed her hands under her breasts and lifted them up and shook them a little. She was loving the power she felt over Gertrude. She always loved seducing men and loved seducing women even more. She surprised herself as she didn’t even show Deputy George her breasts yet, but now Gertrude has seen them.

“T-they a-are very…..*gulp* n-nice..” Gertrude responded in complete shock. She did think the breasts looked very nice. Even though she has seen a woman’s breasts before, but that was when they were changing into swimwear for example. She never saw a woman’s naked breasts in this kind of an interaction. She did not know how to feel or think. Those breasts looked delightful, and she didn’t know what to do at this moment. The way Mandy was shaking the mammaries really stunned her and tried to make sense in her own head about what she was feeling at the moment.

“I just had to let my tits breathe a little hehe…Now, would you like to tickle me? You can tickle my poor, helpless feet or you can even tickle…..my breasts.” Mandy cooed, then touched her nipples with her hands. She wanted to see how Gertrude would react and would she take the bait.

Gertrude’s mind was completely blown away as she heard the offer. The thought of tickling those breasts sounded very interesting and exciting. She felt her own arousal starting to build and she wondered if she should act on it and tickle those very pretty mounds before her. Then her eyes caught a glimpse of the wiggling toes on the right foot, and she felt a very strong sense of arousal from those toes. That was her escape plan! She could focus on the feet and get away from this decision on whether she would engage in a sexual lesbian encounter. “I think I will…..tickle these toes.. hehehe” she giggled and then looked at the toes.

Mandy couldn’t help but giggle at the fact even with all the seduction she tried right now, Gertrude was still focused on her feet. She found Gertrude to be adorable right now and figured she may not get her to engage sexually with her right now but knew eventually she would have sex with the mature woman in the near future. “hehehe you just love my poor ticklish feet, don’t you? Well, I think before you tickle my poor toes and send me into complete hysterics, I think you should kiss my foot first, don’t you think?” she teased.

Gertrude heard the request and felt a chill in her body. Mandy suggested to kiss her foot again, and Gertrude actually liked the idea. She saw that sexy look in her friend’s eyes and nodded her head. She then lifted that right foot into the air and slightly bent Mandy’s leg inwards, bending the knee and now she had clear view of the sole of the foot. She saw the toes wiggling and scrunching, causing the wrinkles in the skin to become even more apparent. She still could not believe she was kissing feet, but it was an enjoyable experience. She leaned her head forward and her excitement grew as the foot was getting closer to her face. When it was close enough, she could smell the slight scent of the foot and then she placed her lips on the arch and gave it a quick kiss.

“oooh!! Hehehe that tickles but felt really nice. I like your lips…” Mandy teased as she shivered in ticklish delight. She started to rub her exposed nipples as Gertrude started kissing her foot more. She could feel the pecks on her foot, and it sent lots of sexual energy between her legs. Then she gasped as she felt something wet sliding up her foot and sent her into cute giggles. She figured out it was a tongue! “hehehehe Gertrude Billington, did you just lick my foot?” she giggled.

Upon hearing the question, Gertrude felt herself blushing. She had no idea what made her lick the bottom of that foot, but it felt amazing. She loved the way her tongue slid on the sole and she could taste the skin. This was a whole new experience for her as she never did this to a woman’s foot before. Now, she felt her own arousal increase and she was enjoying it. “Y-your foot tasted…really nice.” she said blushing.

“Thank you…mmmm it did feel good. Want to do it again?” Mandy asked and then batted her eyes.

Gertrude felt the temptation to lick that foot again as it did give her pleasurable sensations. She was truly amazed on how much she did like having her mouth on Mandy’s foot. She stared at the sole and wanted to taste it again. But her tickle urge grew and she then started to tickle the ball of the right foot with her fingers. The foot jerked downwards, and she grabbed the ankle with her right hand, and started to wiggle her fingers on her left. “Now, it is time to tickle these toes!” she declared.

“Hehehehe what happened to licking my foot?? Come on, I know you want to….” Mandy teased as she continued to play with her nipples.

“I think I will do that……AFTER I tickle these toes!” Gertrude said as she then started to wriggle her fingers on the undersides of the delicate toes. She loved the way Mandy reacted into hysterical laughter and her foot was trying to get away. She remembered just how sensitive the toes were and was going to truly enjoy this. For Gertrude, this was her first opportunity to tickle the right foot’s toes as the first encounter, it was Deputy Darby that got to tickle them. Now, she wanted to play with them. The tips of her fingers found their way to the crevices, and she focused on that area.

Mandy felt the very intense ticklish shockwaves flowing through her body and it made her laugh so hard. She knew how ticklish her toes were and Gertrude was going to put her through a tickle nightmare! She was enjoying the sensual interaction with the older woman, especially when her foot was being kissed then licked, but now the tickling was really driving her crazy, and turning her on immensely. She could feel her eyes starting to water up and her left foot started to shake and even start to kick a little in a natural defensive reaction. “HAHAHAHAHAHAHA GERTRUDE!!! MY TOES HAHAHAHAHAHAHA TICKLISH!!!” she laughed.

Gertrude felt the left foot now kicking at her arm and she couldn’t help but laugh. She was having fun playing with the toe crevices on the right foot and now the left foot was interjecting itself. The sound of Mandy’s laughter gave her such a thrill and she wanted to listen to it all night long if she had to. “You naughty girl! I know you really liked me liking your foot, but I want some toes! I think your left foot wants me to play with your toes too! I suggest you stop tempting me, or I will go after those precious piggies too!” she playfully threatened.

Mandy calmed her left foot down as she did not want those toes attacked as well. What was really driving her crazy was her own sexual heat kept increasing. Her breasts were out, her nipples on fire and now she was soaking wet between her legs. She started to reach for her belt buckle as she wanted to open her pants so she could touch herself. Then the tickling stopped! She tried to recover from that tickling onslaught, and she kept giggling. She was surprised that the tickling ceased, and she slowly opened her eyes and saw the look on Gertrude’s face. It looked as though she was shaking her head at her. “hehehehe….hehehehe what? Why are hehehe you looking at me like that?” she wheezed.

“Because I see you trying to unbuckle your pants. What are you trying to do young lady? Hmmmm?” Gertrude asked. She was tickling the toes and out of the corner of her eye, she saw Mandy’s hands starting to unbuckle the pants. She had an idea on what was about to happen, and she didn’t know how to react. Was Mandy trying to get herself naked? She was still amazed on how her normal tickling fun turned into a potential lesbian moment. She even started to question herself if she would engage in sexual touching with her. Gertrude’s heart started to beat faster, and she felt nervous, even though her voice portrayed confidence.

“Hehehe you caught me…I am just trying to make myself more…..comfortable. I want to take my pants off, or at least down…” Mandy winked. She started to unbuckle her pants further and she heard Gertrude’s voice. She looked at the woman and saw that look as though she was about to get scolded.

“tsk tsk tsk! You naughty girl! You want to get naked or something? Or do you want to touch yourself?” Gertrude asked. She was surprised at herself for playing like this, but this was a moment of fun.

Mandy started to blush a little at the question asked. “Why yes… I want to touch myself. You are making me horny Miss Gertrude. Do you mind if I touch myself? Hehehe” she asked with a sensual tone.

Gertrude gulped and realized that Mandy was trying to get her into a compromising mood. Her hands started to shake a little as she didn’t know where this would lead her. “Um….do you really want to do that in front of me?” she asked.

Mandy’s smile turned into a sexual, sinister grin and she looked directly at Gertrude’s face. “Yes. Yes I do actually. Or….” she began. She let herself pause for a moment because she knew the next thing she was about to say was going to be probably blow Gertrude’s mind. This was the moment of truth for her. “….should I touch…..you?” she asked.

Gertrude’s eyes nearly popped out of her head when she heard that question. Her face turned really red, and her body temperature went through the roof. Was this woman trying to seduce her? She wanted to touch her body? Thoughts of Mandy’s hands touching her most private region ran through her mind and for some reason, she kind of liked it. Gertrude was now at that moment in her life where she could throw caution to the wind and enjoy a possible enjoyable encounter. This beautiful, young woman wanted to engage in sex with her. “Y-y-you w-w-w-ant to t-t-touch me?” she stammered in shock.

Mandy loved that reaction. She got Gertrude off balance and now her own lust was at a fever pitch. There was something about seducing this older, more mature woman into a sexual encounter that gave her a thrill. “Yes…I do. I would love to make you feel real good Miss Gertrude. I want to touch your very special place and give you such an amazing feeling…how about I come over where you are, pull up your dress and give you…..sweet pleasure?” she said, her voice dripping with sexual tension.

Gertrude was absolutely stunned. This woman really wanted to do sexual things with her, and she felt alive. Her shyness went into overdrive, and she was completely flustered at the thought of her own dress being pulled up and Mandy’s hands touching her between her legs. Her mind was racing, and she saw that gorgeous face. She got really nervous and scared and her fear of feeling lesbian pleasure took over. “M-Miss Mandy…Um….I would be…oh dear…flattered but..I..I can’t..” she mumbled. She truly did not know how to respond to these advances.

Mandy saw the shyness on Gertrude’s face, and it delighted her a lot. She got the woman to get sexually flustered and she thought it was adorable. She heard Gertrude declining the offer, but she did feel proud that it was even considered. Her own arousal was still sky high, but she knew she shouldn’t push Gertrude at the moment. In the future however, she planned to eventually get her in bed with her! “hehehe you are SO cute right now. I understand…but I want you to know Miss Gertrude. You are beautiful…never forget that ya hear?” she told her.

Gertrude felt herself getting emotional hearing Mandy’s words. It meant a lot to her to be called beautiful. The fact that this young woman wanted to do sexual things to her let her know that she could attract someone. She had nothing against gay interactions, but she never thought she would be in this kind of position. She started to wonder if she would actually have sex with Mandy in the future. All she knew was that their relationship has now changed forever. “T-thank you…. Mandy, thank you. You…you made me feel..special. Y-you really did. I know you want to touch me, but I’m too scared for that right now. But you really made me feel like a beautiful woman. I can’t thank you enough.” she said and felt herself about to cry. She held in her tears and smiled at her blond friend.

Mandy felt good inside because she could tell that her words affected Gertrude in a good way. She surprised herself that she actually tried to seduce her, but in the end, she made her friend feel good inside. “I mean every word I said. Maybe in the future, we can, you know, explore…hehehe” she teased.

Gertrude’s face continued to blush furiously as Mandy was offering her an experience in the future. She didn’t know if she would actually go through with it, but it felt great to be desired from someone, even if it was from a woman. “hehe um..maybe…” she whispered and then looked downwards. Her eyes then saw Mandy’s barefeet still in her lap and she couldn’t help herself. She started to lightly stroke those feet. Not enough to torment Mandy, but enough to get her to softly giggle.

“You just love ticklin’ my feet, don’t you? Hehehe” Mandy giggled as she felt the fingers stroking up and down her soles very lightly. She started to button up her shirt again and enjoyed the soft tickling that was happening. Her toes would curl a few times and let out a cute squeal when a very sensitive spot was touched.

Gertrude heard those cute squeals, and she kept doing the very light strokes. She couldn’t help herself, she just loved tickling Mandy’s barefeet. She looked over at her face and noticed that her shirt was buttoned up again. This was an encounter she was never going to forget. It also made her wonder what the future would hold for her. She leaned back a little on her couch and took a deep breath. Her eyes then looked out her window and she could see down the street. Something caught her eye as she saw a white horse starting to make its way towards her home from down the street. Her heart started to race as the horse and its rider got closer. Gertrude had great vision and started to make out who was coming near her home. She stopped tickling Mandy’s feet and held her hands to her face as she recognized that white horse and that white cowboy hat of the rider. “Oh my goodness!!!” she exclaimed in excitement.

Mandy was surprised as she heard and saw Gertrude’s reaction. She watched Gertrude’s hands go to her face and saw the excitement. She looked over toward the window and didn’t see anything. “What is it? What do you see out of your window?” she asked.

“She’s back!! I see Deputy Darby!” Gertrude said with great excitement. Her favorite law enforcement office was heading her way and she felt a thrill in her body.

Character featured in this part:

01.gertrude-WEB FRIENDLY.png

UP NEXT: Gertrude and Mandy welcome Darby back home

Ok fans, how did you like this part? We got to see Gertrude on a more human level. In the next part, we will finally see how much Gertrude loves Darby's feet. haha Let me know what you think of this part. Only one more part to go in this mini series!

What's New

4/18/2024
Need to report a post? Click the report button to its lower left!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back