• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Bratty Lee looking for her Ler in Southern Cali

Luxtickles

Bratty, horribly ticklish lee is looking for an experienced and sadistic ler for ongoing sessions. Your passion for tickling is more important to me than your age or gender. Looking for someone articulate as we will need to discuss at length what our expectations are.

Hi, I know you said you’re in southern Cali but would you be willing to travel or at least meet half way for sessions? I’m from Eugene Oregon and I’m willing to travel for sessions, an experienced and pretty sadistic ler and I’m currently between lees and looking to get back into tickling. Let’s at least chat and see what happens?

I’m in the Valley near Woodland Hills. I’d severely tickle you for sure. Mmm love it.

I’m a switch but I am interested in discussing this further if you are interested. It’s been awhile but I’ve been itching for some tickling.

I sent you a message, you'll love my passion and experience level

Just pmed you. I would totally be interested. I live in Socal as well.

Hi Lux, I am passionate about tickle torture and would love to talk to you about tickling you crazy, I am in socal as well

Tony,
Peace

What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back