• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Tease and Denial

Littlechambers

TMF Poster
So recently (today haha) I had a session with a Ler friend of mine. They were great and my partner wanted to know the details of what happened. I shared this with them, in detail as requested, and they said they were so happy I had a great time.

Then they said, “so you met up with a friend, got all horny, and then stopped?”

I confirmed this, yes I was with a friend. I did get hot a bothered, and then we stopped and I went home feeling great about it.

Then they said, “I don’t get that but I’m happy that you are happy.”

And it occurred to me, it is a little weird I suppose.
So I want to know

For those who do sessions with friends, is it weird to get all aroused and then just stop? Or how do you explain this? I’d like to explain to my partner in words that don’t make it sound so odd haha

I love tease-and-denial and Goddess Shelly loves doing that to me when I am in strict bondage. :bouncybou

I guess what confuses me is don't you want to ever finish it off and climax at some point?

For my two cents, I understand it completely.

On a social norm level, there's so much more complexity with sex -- from expectations afterward, to pregnancy risk, to STD risk, to how much I'm expected to keep working if she's extremely difficult to bring to orgasm. Even just starting with the fact that a guy who doesn't call again after sex is considered a deplorable, player ass, whereas few would apply such expectations to a tickling.

And then on a purely carnal level, I'm far pickier about whom I'd even want to have sex with on an anonymous, consequence-free desert island -- whereas I'd be up for tickling almost any female.

For these reasons, there are just far more women I would want to tickle than I would want to have sex with. I have a feeling I'm not unusual here. Am I?

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back