• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

My first tickling memory M v M (nylon feet)

orangeman1

TMF Poster
I guess my first memory of tickling came unexpectedly as a young teen.

I'd been seeing my then girlfriend for about four months, her parents were kind decent folks and her Mother in particular tried to include me in most of their family plans and activities, and in turn I would try and show an interest in whatever they were doing, but mainly to gain their approval as I was really smitten by their Daughter Alison.

Her Mother was involved in the local amateur dramatics company that only consisted of a dozen or so members and three times a year would put on shows at the local community hall, the ticket money would pay for the hiring of the hall, electricity and any money left over would go toward a local charity.

To keep in favour I agreed to attend the opening night, my girlfriend, her Sister, Father and myself were given front row seats and after buying refreshments we took our seats for the show.

The opening night attracted a decent crowd and the small hall was pretty much full, with probably about a hundred or so people in attendance.

The production was a Medieval tale about a Girl and a Boy from rival Kingdoms who fell in love against the wishes of both families.
The play bored me to tears and each act seemed to drag and last forever but I tried to remain alert and show some interest, especially when Alison's Mother was on stage, and due to the fact it was such a small company she had two minor parts in the play.

The evening continued to drag until the penultimate act, in which the wicked villain ( a character called Mastive) had taken the Boy (the main lead) prisoner and was going to torture him unless he refused to see the girl.

The villain Mastive was a cross between the Hunchbacked 'Richard the first' and the child catcher from the movie 'Chitty Chitty Bang Bang'...a tiny frail figure dressed in Black with a long false nose, long fingernails and a high pitched evil laugh.

Mastive was accompanied by a huge Character called the Black Knight, who wore a Silver helmet with a Black plume, chain-mail, a Black bib and thigh high boots.
two henchmen made up the evil foursome, who were soundly boo'd whenever they were on stage.

Their role was to break up the two young lovers by any means possible and this lead to the eventual capture of the Boy, he was then taken prisoner and thrown
into Mastive's dungeon where stocks were set in place.

The bare foot Boy was to be placed into position and then tickled by the excited Mastive until he broke and agreed never to see the girl again.

The Boy struggled and fought but two henchmen easily overpowered him and sat him on the seat, both hands and feet were then placed through the holes of the stocks and locked into place.

Then suddenly a loud booming voice shouted "No..release him...release him NOW"

The Black Knight, that huge figure who until now had been silent all through the play stepped forward and grabbed the tiny figure of Mastive, lifting him up at least two feet off the floor and began shaking him rigidly.

The audience cheered and laughed as the evil cowardly Mastive kicked and screamed to be put down.

The Black Knight who until now had been a villian, had suddenly grown a conscience and now turned out to be the savior, the Knight was putting a stop to the torture.

"I hereby offer myself in place of this poor Boy" the Black Knight shouted in a deep deep voice as he continued to shake the helpless Mastive like a rag doll.

"Yes...Yes...Yes" came the shocked reply from the shaken cowardly Mastive.

I was sat directly in front of the stocks and had a prime view as the Boy was unlocked and released by the Henchmen.

Mastive rang his hands and began walking around and around the huge figure of the Black Knight, wicked Mastive began to lick his lips as the Knight stood in the center of the stage removing his gauntlets.

The audience began laughing as Mastive continued to tip toe around the Knight, scanning him from head to toe, while winking and pulling wicked faces at the audience.

Mastive then looked up at the Knight, clicked his fingers and pointed toward the stocks.
The Black Knight approached the stocks, then sat down and removed his helmet, and 'over the knee' long soft leather boots, which once removed revealed a pair of sheer black tights.

Seeing sheer tights underneath those boots kinda shocked me at first and for some reason unknown I wriggled in my seat, transfixed by the actions of the overly excited Mastive as he quickly locked the Knight's ankles and wrists in the stocks.

What happen next stayed with me forever as a large pair of sheer Black nylon soles were dangling just six feet or more away from me and in my direct eye line.

Mastive's wild wicked laughter rang out around the small hall has he attacked from the side, his small hands and long fingernails scurrying across and up and down the exposed, sheer clad soles of the helpless Black Knight who was suddenly begging for mercy.

The lights dimmed as the curtain slowly closed on that act, Mastive's wild laughter and the Black Khight's helpless cries could still be heard after the curtain had drawn.

The audience slowly clapped as the next and final act was soon to begin, but it flashed by in a daze for me, all I could think about was the that last act and the tickle torture, those helpless wriggling soles and the tormentor's wicked smile as teased and tortured them.

It probably only lasted twenty seconds or more but it remained ingrained in my memory forever.

I do remember meeting up with my girlfriend's Mum after the show and congratulating her on her performance and also recall Alison saying I seemed distracted and distant afterwards...something I dismissed as tiredness....but yeah I guess my tickling fetish was born that evening.

Last edited:
That’s fantastic! I can’t even imagine bending lucky enough to see a man’s nylon feet in public, let alone seeing them tickled!

Why the guy ever offered to play the part I'll never know, he hated every split second he was tickled, and to endure that night after night must have been horrendous, luckily for him it only lasted about twenty plus seconds.

The tickler seemed to enjoy it though...lol

Interesting, how exactly do you know he hated being tickled and wasn't simply acting? I'm just curious.

Interesting, how exactly do you know he hated being tickled and wasn't simply acting? I'm just curious.

You're quite right, I couldn't be 100% sure he wasn't, but the way he bucked, shook his head from side to side, crunched his toes and shouted I'd say he was either ultra sensitive or deserving of an Oscar, plus the fact he was brought in last minute with little or no acting experience convinced me it was genuine....either way it definitely looked that way to me anyway.

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back