• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Tickle Torture Dossier (*/F)

Featherscape

A Tickle Torture Dossier (*/F)
By: Featherscape

The following is a visual story told through the log entries of a young doctor who has recently taken a job at a specialized psychiatric facility for behavioral reconstruction. As she observes their methods and experimental practices, her findings send her spiraling down a rabbit hole of the organization's dark secrets.

a_tickle_torture_dossier_page_1___patreon_preview_by_featherscape_df74uwo-fullview.jpga_tickle_torture_dossier_page_2___patreon_preview_by_featherscape_df74vj7-fullview.jpga_tickle_torture_dossier_page_3___patreon_preview_by_featherscape_df74vjo-fullview.jpga_tickle_torture_dossier_page_4___patreon_preview_by_featherscape_df74vk1-fullview.jpga_tickle_torture_dossier_page_5___patreon_preview_by_featherscape_df74vk8-fullview.jpga_tickle_torture_dossier_page_6___patreon_preview_by_featherscape_df74vki-fullview.pnga_tickle_torture_dossier_page_7___patreon_preview_by_featherscape_df74vl0-fullview.jpg

~~~~

To experience the full story of Dr. Nina's decent into a world of ticklish hyper-stimulation, you can find all of the recorded files here on my Patreon! This was an experimental piece for me and I worked really hard on it. I hope you all like it and if you do, please consider becoming a patron. Thank you all so much for reading! ❤

Click the icon and subscribe to show your support here!
Featherscape New 3.png

As always, Love and Tickles!
-FS❤

I....I've never read anything quite like this and didn't know I needed it in my life until now. Amazing

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back