• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Reminiscent Laughter F/F FM/F FF/M

PeterVincentTGVK

1st Level Red Feather
“Where I am going next?” Lily asked with an air of mischief. It had been nearly two hours since Jenni had lost the tickle competition that the two girls had engaged in. As punishment, Jenni was now completely at the mercy of her enchanting friend. Lily had surprisingly kept her magic usage to a minimum. She was using an invisible force to keep Jenni splayed out in a spread-eagle position on her humongous bed, but that was about it.

At least, so far.

“How about it, Chuckles?” Lily teased. “Where are my travels going to take me? Up?” She spider tickled Jenni’s turgid nipples with her black fingernails, eliciting a squeal. “Or down?” her nimble fingers retreated to Jenni’s hips, goosing them until Jenni cackled madly.

“Stop acting like I have a choice!” Jenni demanded.

“You’re so much fun when you’re sassy.” Lily smiled. “But I don’t like how sleepy you are starting to look. I am not nearly ready to be finished with you. Perhaps a spell to wake you up a little, build up your endurance.” Lily quite enjoyed Jenni’s frustrated groan at the suggestion. “You know, there is a chant from my old book of spells that would be perfect to use against you. Of course, that being the book of spells that SOMEBODY destroyed in a fire…”

“Are you going to hold that over my head forever?” Jenni grunted. “I admit it: I was foolhardy and ignorant in burning the book. I didn’t think that you really needed it.”

“That’s right.” Lily wandered a couple of fingertips up and down the valley between the brunette’s extravagant mammaries.

“Hehehehe…”

“You deserve a little extra titty torture for that, I think.” Lily leaned her head down, using her tongue to lap at the undersides of the colossal love bubbles.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!” Jenni fell once again into hysterics until Lily offered her a reprieve.

“You love it.” The witch taunted.

“Speaking of the book…” Jenni pondered out loud between pants. “Didn’t you kind of use to live on that?”

“What do you mean?”

“The laughter. I remember you telling me once that you could use laughter to keep yourself young.”

“Oh, for centuries.” Lily thought back. “Way back before you were even a sparkle in someone’s eye.”

“Any stories you would like to share?” Jenni asked.

“You just want to hear about me tickling someone, don’t you?” Lily knew the clown all too well. “You think you’re slick, but I see through you.”

“What’s wrong with that? I mean come on, you’ve been tickling my boobs for like 30 minutes. I’m horny.”

“Okay, how about this, since you like games so much: Keep a straight face for twenty seconds and I will tell you a story.”

“Deal!”

“Starting… now.” Lily dipped a pinky finger into Jenni’s bellybutton, scratching the knot inside with the lightest possible tough. She knew that Jenni had an adorably ticklish tummy, but in fairness, she also knew that it was far from the clown’s most ticklish spot. This didn’t mean that Jenni wasn’t dying inside with every eternal second that passed. The bound brunette writhed. She trembled. She spasmed. But she remained stone faced until Lily called time.

“That was tough.” Jenni admitted.

“I know.” Lily nodded. “But a deal is a deal. Now, let’s see. There was the young virgin in the town of Marseille back in 1867… the African America slave from that plantation a few years before that…”

“Anything more recent? Like maybe just before I was born?”

“Well…” Lily appeared to recall something. “As a matter of fact…”

TENNESSEE, 1988.

“More Screwdrivers!” Allie couldn’t believe what she was saying. She and her boyfriend, Jon, weren’t exactly lushes. But then again, it’s not every day that a young woman turns 24.

“Whatever you want, sexy!” Lily smacked the bar counter. She had known Jon and Allie for about four years and tonight was going to be the night that she finally got what she wanted from both of them. Of course, they didn’t know Lily’s real name. They knew her as Vicki. “Mama’s buying tonight!”

The bar was fairly busy. And for good reason. Tonight was karaoke night. As they were only a few towns away from Nashville, music was as much of a pastime as tipping cows was a couple of states over. And the trio had been to three other karaoke bars already. While Jon had stuck to beer for the most part, Lily had introduced vodka into his evening diet two rounds ago. It took that to get him to finally agree to do a song.

“Okay, that was Natalie, everyone! Rocking out Cher! Now let’s get Jon up to the mic!” The DJ called out somewhat obnoxiously.

“You’re up, babe.” Allie told him.

“Do I really have to do this?” Jon started to rethink possibly making an ass of himself in front of everyone in the room.

“Well, if you don’t…” Allie’s eyes narrowed wickedly “I’ll give you the giggles in front of everybody in this bar.” Jon instantly went red. He knew exactly what she was referring to. And so did Lily. Jon had a tickle fetish. Few things turned him on more than being tickled out of his mind. And though he and Allie were both virgins and had yet to actually consummate their relationship in that way, she would often tie him up and tickle him in the privacy of their bedroom, playing with him until he was on the verge of orgasm. It was something that Allie had suspected had evolved in him from childhood, but she didn’t care. She loved playing tickle monster for him. However, when they were in public, Jon was very adamant about not wanting to be touched that way. He didn’t want anyone to know that he harbored such an embarrassing secret. Jon finished his drink and ran up to the stage just in time to take on Something About You by Level 42.

“You’ve got his number.” Lily laughed. She looked ravishing in her tight, jet black blouse and matching leggings. Her hair was in curls and her pale skin resembled porcelain while her ruby red lips practically glowed. Allie was quite a looker herself. A stunner, in fact. Her blonde hair was lovely but not too long. Her skin was creamy and slightly tanned. But her figure would have been enough to get Hugh Hefner’s attention. Her acid washed jeans and matching jean jacket covered a royal blue tube top. Coincidentally, it did nothing to hide that fact that the blonde was going bra less tonight.

“I know how to keep my guy in line.” Allie proclaimed. “I got him good two nights ago. Played with his toes till he was almost in tears.”

“Wow, so he’s really that ticklish on his feet, huh?” Lily asked.

“Oh yeah, nothing like his upper body, but definitely ticklish enough to get a response.”

“How about you?”

“Me? Ticklish? No, not really.” Allie shook her head. “But I tell ya, if I ever wanted that man to ask me to marry him, it wouldn’t take much more than a few minutes, a locked door, and a feather.”

“Would I…” Lily took to playing coy. “Would I be really super out of line if I asked for something?”

“Like what?”

“It’s been a while since we ganged up on him. I mean, I know that it’s like your guys’es thing, but it could be fun”

“Hey, why not?” Allie was feeling emboldened by the liquor. “As long as he’s cool with it.”

“I’m sure he would be. I mean, after all, we’re all friends.” Lily had set the trap. And soon, she would have her prize.

“And hey, if he’s not, I can… convince him.” Allie giggled sinfully. “Oh, I love this part!” the buzzed blonde began playing air guitar to the conclusion of the song.

Lily clasped her hands eagerly. This would be a night to remember.

Not even an hour later, the three were all fairly comfortable on Jon’s couch. He was wearing jeans and a Star Wars tee shirt. Easy access, Lily thought. They had put on a Beta tape of Raiders Of The Lost Ark and the two girls were feigning caring about the movie, which they had both seen about a dozen times. Lily and Allie sat on either end of the couch, with Jon in between them. Lily waited until about a half an hour into the movie to make her move.

“So, Jon…”

“Yes?”

“You sounded pretty good up on the mic earlier.”

“Thanks.” He replied sheepishly.

“But you know… I can think of some other fun sounds that you are capable of making.” Lily reached out and casually ran a fingertip across his belly. His stomach twitched and he had to work quickly to regain control over the corners of his mouth.

“Yeah, hon.” Allie leaned in. I was thinking that instead of the traditional 24 spankings I should get for my birthday… maybe we should give you 24 minutes of tickles instead…”

Jon tried to jump up off of the couch but Lily threw herself over him, straddling and pinning him to his seat. Allie acted quickly, lifting his legs up onto the coffee table and sitting on his shins. As Allie faced his feet, Lily muttered a few chants. Neither Jon or Allie could have possibly heard any of it, but the walls were now soundproofed and the spell was cast. From here on in, every giggle would give her power and youth. Allie went to work, untying his shoes.

“Aww, Jon… you look nervous.” Lily threw back her ponytail, grabbed his wrists, and pinned them above his head. “You’re not scared of a couple of girls, are you?” The black haired trickster grabbed a pillow from the end of the couch and tucked it between the back of the couch and the wall, forcing his hands and forearms down between the pillow and the wall, trapping them. “Don’t laugh, Jon.” Lily warned, running her fingers aimlessly around his chest through his tee shirt.

Of course, they both knew that the real danger to his ability to maintain a straight face was his girlfriend at his feet. Allie took her time, cautiously untying and removing each shoe as a parent might when undressing a sleeping child, careful not to wake them. It was when she began to peel off his socks that Lily saw a change in his expression. He was already fighting a smile because he knew what was coming. Lily decided to play on his anxiety.

“You know, Allie and I both had our nails done today. I hope you’re not feeling very… ticklish tonight.”

Jon could feel the open air on the bottoms of both of his now naked feet. To make matters worse, he couldn’t see her or figure out where and how she was going to strike.

“Here I come, Baby.” He could hear Allie threaten before she brought her fingers to his soles.

Lily watched the evolution of ticklishness spread across his face like a virus. Allie knew what she was doing. Lily locked eyes with Jon as she saw those eyes first express fear… then shock… then effort. She watched his lips curl and his cheeks slightly redden in hue. And finally, after a few brief moments, he cracked.

“Hahahahahahahahaha!”

“Coochie coo! Where do you think you’re going, huh? Where do you think you’re going?” Allie cooed as she watched his feet jerk and try to dodge her gentle attacks. “I’m not going to have to spread the piggies out, am I?” She didn’t wait for an answer. She just used her left bicep to wrap around his feet, pulling the toes back and stretching his soles. Then, she used her right hand to spider tickle all over his arches and insteps. “Coochie coochie coo!”

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh, he’s VERY ticklish tonight.” Lily observed. “Then maybe he won’t mind a little search.” Lily sneaked her fingers down and underneath his tee shirt. He looked down to see her fingers snaking around inside his shirt. He didn’t have a six pack by any means. He was a little pudgy in that area, but neither woman cared. Lily only touched down in brief spurts. A stroke or tap here and there. The technique amplified his nervousness and thus, his giggling grew more constant. “It’s like traversing a minefield in here.” Lily joked.

“Well, he’s more ticklish up there than he is down here.” Allie admitted. “But what can I say… I guess I just like feet.”

“There’s nothing wrong with that. Tickle tickle, Jon.” Lily teased in a slightly husky voice as she lightly brushed his ribs with her fingertips, making him rock from left to right in his seat. The verbal teasing brought a new factor into the fun equation as Lily, still straddling the young man, felt him stiffen between his legs, his penis poking her soft bottom. He really DID enjoy it. While she and Allie had tickled him together in the past, she had never really noticed. He had been hogtied on the floor or in some other position where he could more easily hide his excitement. Lily chose not to say anything about it though, for fear of making Allie jealous. Having the two of them start arguing would ruin the witch’s plans for the evening. It was up to her to keep the party going in the right direction. She started to think that she needed to have Allie be more involved. “Hey, why are you hiding down there?” Lily asked her friend. “Why don’t you come over here and join the party? I think I just saw something crawl inside his left sleeve.” Lily and Allie turned to face each other and the blonde immediately knew what Lily was driving at.

“Oh, well we better investigate. We wouldn’t want a spider in there or anything?” Allie grinned as she moved back onto the couch and slid a couple of fingers inside of his sleeve, touching him gently under his arm and wiggling her index and middle fingers in there.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NO FAIRRRR HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Oh, sit still, we’re just making sure you’re not in danger.” Allie claimed. “Oh, wait, maybe it’s in the other sleeve.” She now tickled both of his armpits while Lily continued to work his ribs with feathery caresses. It wasn’t long before he was a complete babbling mess.

“HAHAHAHAHAHA HEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA!”

“Tickle tickle tickle!” Allie taunted him while Lily, feeling experimental, pulled her hands out from under his shirt and reached behind her back, squeezing his knees. This made him jerk his legs but didn’t necessarily add to the amount of laughter that was emitting from him, so it didn’t take the witch long to decide that this was something of a lost cause.

“Hey, you’re doing that all wrong.” Allie spoke up.

“What do you mean?”

“Here, get up.” Allie suggested. Lily did as she was told and helped Allie tug at and remove his jeans. Well, there was no hiding his arousal now. The tent was pitched and ready. But instead of attacking his privates directly, Lily watched as Allie dropped herself onto him and spider tickled his inner thighs.

“Hahaha ALLIE hahahahahaha!”

“The closer you get to Mr. Happy, the more he laughs. Isn’t it adorable?” Allie laughed.

“Have you ever tickled…” Lily didn’t finish her question, but all three knew what she was getting at. Allie just shook her head no and continued to tickle his inner thighs with her fingernails. Lily, suddenly fearful that she had somehow dampened the mood by calling out the two virgins, offered a change of subject.

“Allie, try to keep him still.” Lily told her as she lifted his shirt up. Working together, the two girls were able to pull the shirt over his head and off without him being able to fight back to much of an extent. Having the two of them against him was quite beneficial. One of them could grab his wrists while the other attacked. This continued for a while. Allie would hold his arms down while Lily tickled his belly, then if he broke free, Lily would seize the limbs and pull them forwards so Allie could get under his arms. They were relentless, never giving him an inch, though he was able to struggle just enough to hold out hope of escape the entire time. Eventually, Allie got a great idea:

“Hey, am I the only one thinking barbecue?”

The two girls laughed evilly before they each took and pulled an outstretched arm, and started to softly gnaw on his exposed ribs.

The issue was that this tickle technique worked a little… too well. Specifically, Jon’s laughter became silent. He shuddered with strained muscles and facial features from the extraordinary torture. This was no good. Lily could feel the abrupt lack of power entering her form. The laughter needed to be audible or the spell didn’t work. It was the same reason that gagging the subject wouldn’t work. But what to do about it? As she gummed poor Jon just underneath a tuft of armpit hair, she started to think about what Allie had said earlier at the bar and couldn’t stop herself from muttering out loud…

“Gee, it’s too bad that she’s not ticklish.”

Suddenly everything stopped. She had gotten the attention of both Jon and Allie.

“Not ticklish? Allie?” Jon laughed. This time out of genuine amusement. “Whatever!”

“Oh, Jon, stop!” Allie was clearly not happy with his disagreement. Had she just been lying before? This opened up a whole new possibility. Lily could drain the essence from both of them and literally double her pleasure.

“Allie, have you been hiding something from me?” Lily inquired.

“Absolutely not. He just wants us to give him a break.” Allie claimed.

“That sounds like bullshit to me.” Lily challenged. “If you’re not ticklish, then prove it. Let me have a go at you and find out for myself.” The witch looked over to Jon and saw the excitement in his eyes over viewing such an event. The two were suddenly eyeing Allie like vultures circling a piece of meat. Allie tried to move, but she was quickly tackled to the floor. Lily straddled her much in the same way as she had with Jon earlier, while Jon yanked Allie’s jacket off, leaving her in her blue tube top, and pulled Allie’s arms up, sitting on her biceps. Allie was totally pinned.

“Such smooth underarms you have, my dear.” Lily started running her fingertips up and down while Allie attempted to fight the sensations off as being simply annoying. Lily cold tell that it tickled. But after a couple of minutes, she realized that it wasn’t something that Allie couldn’t overcome. There was no point in tickling her if there was no laughter. It was then that Lily looked up to see Jon nod towards his girlfriend’s unprotected midriff. Lily quickly scooted down and lowered her face to Allie’s belly.

“Vicki, NO!” Was all that Allie could get out before the raspberries set her off like C4. “HEHEHEHEHEHEHE AAAGGGGHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Lily was ecstatic at the new discovery and took full advantage. Her red lipstick could soon be found all over the belly as she planted kisses on the tight abdomen as evidence of tickles given. But also as a means to expose the most tender spots on the belly. The witch stopped thinking of her mouth as a portal through which words came out and food and oxygen entered, and started considering it to be her most valuable weapon. The kisses were just the beginning. Soon, she was using her teeth on Allie’s waistline the same way that she had with Jon’s ribs. She followed that little appetizer with the main course, slithering her feminine tongue into Allie’s deep bellybutton and making the poor girl scream.

“Don’t forget the Death Spot!” Jon ran down to Allie’s feet, disregarding her loud protests, and yanked off her shoes. He didn’t even care about the smell of her feet or the little patches of lint. He grabbed her right foot and started nibbling on her toes.

It was then that Allie once again fell into the very same problem that they had encountered with Jon earlier: Silent laughter. It was just too much. Not only was the spell not working, but for Lily, her inner sadist wasn’t getting the nourishment that she desired. You slice someone to make them scream. You grab someone to make them jump. And you tickle them to make them laugh. That’s the whole freaking point, she thought. She needed a new game plan. She thought about it. The most giggle action had so far been occurring when the two were actively trying not to give in or succumb to the tickles. She needed a way to exploit that.

“Hold on!” Lily commanded the room as both she and Jon stopped tickling the now quite sweaty Allie. “I’ve been thinking…”

“About what?”

“I think that one of you is more ticklish than the other.” The witch glanced over to Allie. “I’m looking at you.”

“Uh uh!” Allie denied. “No way am I more ticklish than him!”

“I dunno.” Jon mocked. “If bellybuttons could talk…”

“That’s it, little boy! You’re on!” Allie accepted the challenge. Lily snickered quietly. That hadn’t taken much. Soon, she would have all that she needed. And then some.

“Okay, you two.” Lily led the two into Jon’s bedroom. Luckily for them, Jon had a Queen sized bed. It would be just big enough for what Lily had in mind. “It’s well after midnight. Time to unmask.”

“What?” Allie asked puzzled. “Vicki, we’re not wearing masks.”

“Masks are used to cover what you don’t want seen.” Lily gestured at Jon’s underwear. The couple were both apprehensive.

“Hold on, I never agreed to anything like that.” Jon shook his head.

“How else am I supposed to judge this?” Lily reasoned. “This is only fair if you are both naked. How is it fair that Allie can wear more clothes, and thus protect herself more than you?”

“No, Vicki is right.” Allie admitted. She looked to her boyfriend. “I will if you will, but only if you are okay with it.”

Both women watched Jon play out the decision in his head before he finally nodded his agreement.

“Okay then. While you two get ready…” Lily went to the dresser to the right of the bed and opened a couple of drawers, clearly looking for something.

“If you are looking for the leggings that I use to tie him, they are in the bottom drawer.” Allie offered. Her candor made Jon blush a little. Lily opened the bottom drawer and was pleased to find ten pairs of stretchy leggings. Two more than she would need. When she finished gathering eight of them in her left arm, she shut the drawer and rose to turn and see the two standing there in the buff.

Allie was a real looker. Lily estimated her cup size to be possibly in the E range. Her nipples were a slight brown, and already hardening from the Central Air that was coursing through the apartment. She didn’t shave completely, but there was only a small tuft of pubic hair just above her woman hood that only took up an inch or so in either direction.

The cool air had affected Jon as well. His testicles were pulled in and his penis appeared tinier than Lily would have imagined. Of course, she knew that it was merely a symptom brought on by the cool air as earlier on the couch, she had quickly become aware of just how big he could get. What was shocking to Lily though, was that he was bald. He had shaved his entire region. Seeing as how he was still a virgin, Lily was understandably confused.

“Um… who’s your barber?” Lily asked only half joking.

“I’ve told him before that I won’t ever… you know… go down on him… unless he shaved. We were going to try pleasuring each other orally… as a birthday gift for me.” Allie could barely get the words out with as embarrassed as she was about it.

That’s actually very sweet that he would do that for her, Lily thought. Not a lot of men would go through the trouble for a girl. She shook off the sentimental thoughts and regained her focus on the task at hand.

“Okay, Jon, lay down on the bed. Allie, I want you to get on there too, but you need to be on the opposite end. So if he has his feet at the foot of the bed, then your head needs to be between his feet. Since you are a little shorter than him, this should allow for a few inches of space between your privates.”

The couple did as they were told, but it wasn’t easy. Lily had to steal a pillow from Jon so that Allie would be able to rest her head comfortably at the bottom of the bed and it took a while for her to finish restraining their wrists and ankles. All in all, it took almost ten minutes before they were ready to begin.

“Now, before we start…” Lily produced a single, short red feather seemingly out of thin air. The tip of the feather looked particularly stiff and pointed, but still devastatingly soft. I feel like I need to get to know each of you a little better.”

“What are you talking about?’ Jon asked. “You’ve known us for a while now.”

“Not like this.” Lily pointed out by just barely touching the tip of the feather to the head of his flaccid penis. The member twitched and he shut his mouth. “I need to get to know you better than you currently know each other. Don’t feel jealous or anything though. This should be a learning experience for everyone. So both of you, please pay attention.” Lily shifted her focus over to Allie, drifting the feather up and down the blonde’s exposed labia. “Does this tickle, Honey?”

“Not really.” Allie told her. “I mean, it’s kind of itchy and it feels nice, but it’s not quite a tickle.”

“How about this?” Lily moved the feather over so that it trailed the crease between Allie’s groin and her inner thigh.

“Hehehehehe thaahahat’s more ticklihish.” Allie admitted.

“Good. This is what I mean. I need to know where you two are ticklish and how much if this is to be a fair competition. Knowing what nerve endings bring a smile to your faces is of the utmost importance.” The witch explained. She continued to move the feather around, constantly flicking it softly. She moved it down to Allie’s perineum, using her free hand to spread the cheeks of the blonde’s bottom. Allie was having the sweetest giggle fit in response. Lily tickled the pink skin there for a little while before drifting the feather up the labia again. She could smell Allie’s arousal from the feather’s touch at this point, but she wasn’t done yet. She brought the feather up to those dark nipples and teased them. Allie didn’t giggle anymore, but instead groaned with sexual frustration. So those heaving breasts weren’t ticklish. That was okay. Lily parted Allie’s labia, locating her clitoris and poked it with the feather.

This elicited an interesting response. Allie didn’t laugh per se. But she did gasp and attempt to close her bound legs.

“What was that?” Lily asked.

“I don’t know.” Allie replied. The whites of her eyes were as big as dinner plates. It was just… intense.

“Did it tickle?”

“Yes! I mean… I don’t know.”

“Well, let me try something.” Lily exposed the clitoris again but this time, she flicked the tip of the feather very slowly against the little bump. Soon, she had her answer.

“Hahahahahahahaha okay, it’s ticklish but it feels gooood hahahahaha…” Allie said ash her hips began to gyrate with unbridled desire.

“I think we can safely say that this and your taint are the hot spots.” Lily decided. “But now, let’s see about Jo-” Lily had to cover her mouth to stifle a giggle. Watching her tickle his girlfriend’s pussy had made him almost fully erect. “Sorry, I just wasn’t prepared for such a… change in stature.” The witch collected herself. “Okay, let’s give that warrior a test drive.”

The feather’s tip caressed the base of the member and Jon cracked almost instantly.

“Hahahahahaha oh my God…”

“Never felt that sensation before, huh?” Lily focused in on her target. She covered the swollen erection with feather flicks until it was fully engorged.

“I’ve only seen it that stiff a couple of times.” Allie claimed, watching with academic interest.

“Stands to reason that a tickle fetishist would get really hard if you tickled his penis.” Lily muttered. Once she was satisfied that his penis was mildly ticklish, she pulled his boner against his belly to expose his scrotum and the crack of his bottom. She feathered his balls daintily, bringing many quiet giggles out of him. His reactions were rather tepid. At least until the feather tickled the seam of the scrotum. This was clearly a more receptive area, as he tried to pull himself away from her and shook his head from side to side when she tickled there.

“The line in your sack is just about equal to the button between her legs.” Lily decided out loud. “But what about…” She tickled his perineum and he lost it.

“NAAGH HAHAHAHA WHAAAAA HAHAHAHAHAHA!”

“Holy shit!” Allie gasped in amazement.

“Okay.” Lily stopped tickling almost immediately, having gotten the answer she was searching for. “Well, that’s something new about Jon.”

“That’s almost as hard as he laughs when you tickle under his arms.” Allie said. “Do you think that it has anything to do with it being a hidden place?”

“What?” Lily asked.

“A hidden place. Like the underarm which is normally closed off. A guy actually has body parts that typically cover that area. Is there a connection?”

“I dunno. Maybe.” Lily nodded. She was now ready to begin the competition. “But in any event, I think we’re ready to start. The name of the game is endurance. First one to climax loses the game. Jon, since you’re the fetishist, I know that you will have a more difficult time curbing your excitement, so let’s start with the birthday girl.” Lily began a gentle attack on the tops of Allie’s athletic thighs with her pointed digits.

“Hahahaha Vickiiii…” Allie threw her head back against her pillow, succumbing in no time at all. Her breasts wobbled as she trembled.

“Tickle tickle as we go…” Lily could feel the essence of Allie’s laughter entering her. It felt like a pleasant breeze was piercing through her very flesh Allie and Jon could both see that something was changing in their dark friend, but they both put it off to her getting off on having control over them. Lily stepped it up by taking her ponytail and spinning the business end in Allie’s bellybutton.

“HAHAHAHA NNNAAAAAGH HAHAHAHAHAHA GET THAAHAHAHAT OUTTA THEEERRRE!” Allie was literally moving the mattress a little, even with the weight of the three of them pinning it.

“Oh, does that tickle?” Lily asked the blonde facetiously. She was feeling younger by the minute as she absorbed the laughter. “You seem so calm and collected that it’s hard to tell.” Lily used her free hand to softly tickle Allie’s perineum again. The combination of the tickles under her bottom and in her navel were setting off fireworks in her groin. “Hey Jon, are you watching this?” She turned to see his wide eyes and his erection pointing at the ceiling. “Nothing like a good view to put you in a good mood, huh? But be careful. You don’t want to lose before I have even touched you.”

“This is so hot…” He blurted out. Both Lily and Allie were quite amused by his critique of the show that he was getting.

“I’m glad you approve.” Lily told him before leaning over and taking Allie’s right nipple into her mouth as she continued to tickle her taint. Allie’s eyes nearly shot out of her head.

“No! That… that’s not fair…” The blonde was visibly struggling with the outrageously pleasurable sensations that Lily’s teasing lips were treating her to. “Don’t do tha…” Allie could hardly speak. Lily knew that many women responded to nipple stimulation just as much as vaginal. In fact, it was possible for certain girls to achieve orgasm just from nipple play. And she was beginning to suspect that Allie might be one such girl. Since she wasn’t tickling Allie’s bellybutton anymore, and her right hand was still spider walking against the bound young woman’s perineum, the witch used the fingers of her left hand to lightly pinch and tug at the left nipple while she rolled the right nipple between her lips.

“Gah!” Allie’s toes were curled and her breathing was getting heavier. “No fair… no fair… no fair…”

Lily sensed the end was coming soon and abruptly stopped what she was doing, pulling herself away from Allie’s ticklish body. Allie looked up at Lily with an odd combination of relief and frustration. Relief in that she hadn’t lost the game. But also so turned on that a large part of her craved that same release.

“And that was about five minutes, I would say. But now to turn to the elephant sized penis in the room…” She scooted over a few inches so that she was a bit closer to Jon. “Think you can last five minutes?” Lily threw a leg over him so that her groin was pressing his hard cock against his belly. “I had some fun with her nipples. I am curious about yours though.” And with that, she started lightly brushing the pads of her index fingers against his nipples. He didn’t laugh at all. Not even a titter. But he did exhibit classic symptoms of blue balls when she tickled him there. It was obvious that he was really trying to beat the time. Soon, the tickling fingers ventured back out to his ribs and he broke.

“Heh heh… hahahaha…”

“Tickle tickle tickle…” The witch teased him in the same husky voice she had employed back in the other room. The one that had excited him. “Coochie coochie coooooooochie…”

“No.” He gasped.

“Mhmmm.” She nodded yes at him before her fingers traveled under his arms.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!”

Lily cruelly began to rock her hips forward and backward, providing his member with direct stimulation.

“Wait…” He stammered.

“Uh uh.” Lily told him. “I loved on her while tickling. There is nothing saying I can’t do the same to you, big boy.”

“But I’ll cuhuhuhmm…” He confessed.

“Sounds like a personal problem.” Lily disregarded his complaint. “You have two minutes left.” She started spider tickling the top of his tummy and his sides. His giggles were as boyish as they were genuine. He was starting to lose himself.

“Better not cum.” Jon could hear Allie threaten. “You know if I win, I’m gonna tickle the shit out of you all night long. I’ll tickle your toes. I’ll tickle your tummy. I’ll tickle you until you cry for your mommy!”

Of course the threat was perfectly valid, but it also served another purpose altogether: To play on his imagination. To make him think about her tickling him to such an extent and therefore to push his arousal even further.

“I won’t…” He screwed his eyes shut and bit his tongue.

“I dunno.” Lily said. “I can feel your penis throbbing a little. I can’t see you holding out for long.”

“You’re too ticklish to win against me, Jon.” He heard Allie continue. “I’ll tickle your knees. I’ll tickle your balls. I’ll tickle your soles. I’ll tickle your butt.”

“NO!” Jon grunted. He was about to fail…

“And that’s five!” Lily jumped off of him.

“Oh, come on!” Allie complained. “No way that was five minutes! He was so close!”

“Sorry, but the rules are the rules.” Lily shrugged. “Now we enter Round Two.” She held up the red feather from earlier in her left hand, but then with a flick of her wrist, she held an identical feather in her right hand. She twirled both feathers between her thumbs and index fingers. “Same goal. Whoever can last longer than the other is the winner. But I’m afraid that from here on in… the white gloves are coming off. We’re heading straight to the source. Ready, set… go!”

Lily drifted one feather once again up and down Allie’s labia, occasionally poking and fluttering against her taint. The giggles were soon flowing once again.

The other feather flicked from left to right against the base of the Jon’s enormous erection. It stayed there for a while, like a nagging insect that you swat at but that keeps coming back.

“Hehehehehe…”

“Hahahahahahahaha…”

The sound of their combined and shy giggles was filling Lily up like a glass at the tap. She wouldn’t need too much more from either of them to reach her desired allotment. Indeed, she was more interested in which one of them really would give in first. The two of them were dead set against each other. Of course, Allie still held the ultimate edge. She knew that Jon was ticklish and loved being tickled. But she also knew how to talk to him. She choked on a few giggles until she was able to feel herself being tickled but also keep some kind of straight face. Enough of one to do some damage.

“Jon, sweetie. Stop this nonsense. You’re ticklish.” She said. “You know you ahaharre…” She stumbled a bit as Lily’s feather now targeted her clitoris directly. As such the feather being used on John was dragging slowly up and down the seam of his scrotum, see-sawing against that ever so tender skin.

“Fuck you!” Jon growled in frustration, determined now more than ever to show Allie that he could resist.

“Jon, that wasn’t very nice.” Lily scolded him and, as punishment, softly wiggled the nail on her pinky finger against his taint

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOO!!!”

“YES!” Allie pushed him. “Giggle! Laugh! Laugh because it TICKLES! Laugh like the ticklish boy that you AAAAGGGHHH!!!” Allie was cut off when Lily sneakily tickled her anus with another finger and both she and Jon climaxed at the same time.

It was beautiful. Both of them cackled and whimpered almost in unison. Lily felt her own womanhood igniting as she brought the two to bliss. After nearly twenty seconds of watching them writhe like wounded animals, the witch dropped the feathers and allowed her prey to recuperate. The truth was that she was never going to let either of them actually win. She was always going to get them to where they would cum together. They had served their purpose. It was only fair that she rewarded both of them. She gifted both of them with a raspberry. Allie received hers dead center on her clit, and Jon was gifted a lip rumble on the base of his penis. The witch untied them. And the three all decided that another round of shots was in order.

PRESENT DAY.

“Wow!” Jenni panted. Her chest was flushed red “What a story! I didn’t even know that you were such a skilled tickler before we met.”

“There are many stories, Jenni.” Lily assured her. “I’ve been around for a long time. I have seen many things and stolen laughter in a number of ways.

“Are the two of them still together?”

“Oh, I have no idea.” Lily admitted. “The last time I spoke to Allie was a few weeks after that night. I assume they are still a thing though. Probably married by now. Maybe I should Facebook them or something. But oh well. That’s neither here nor there. There’s still you and me.” The witch looked down on her busty prey with lustful eyes. She leaned her head down and softly kissed the brunette’s soft belly.

“Hehehehehehe your tummy kisses will never be as tickly as mine, you know.” Jenni told her.

“That may be, but I love having control over you.” Lily replied. “Did you like my story?” She asked with a seductive tint in her voice.

“Yes.” Jenni nodded.

“Did you like hearing about the nipple love?” Lily softly tickled Jenni’s nipples as she once had Jon’s.

“Hahahahahahahahahahaha yeeessss.”

“Such a naughty clown. So ticklish on her nipples. Giiiiitchy goo…”

“Hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha too bad though…” Jenni started to say. Lily stopped tickling to hear her out better.

“What is too bad?”

“You went easy on them.” Jenni accused. “Only five minutes apiece. Come on. I would have made them cum and then just started the game over again. Maybe with some toys and some tickle songs or-”

“What are you saying?” Lily felt slightly offended. “That you could have done better?”

“Maybe not better.” Jenni submitted. “But almost certainly more! I bet you didn’t even scratch the surface of what those two were capable of enduring. I mean, what about Allie’s toes? I thought that was the Death Spot. But you didn’t play This Little Piggy with her or anything? And come on! Jon? I bet he’s the type that would have been super ticklish post orgasm! Did you even count those ribs at any point or maybe run pencils up and down those pits? I am just saying.”

“It’s okay. I hear you. I wasn’t very thorough, was I?” Lily thought back on it. Out of nowhere, Jenni felt a pair of brand new, materialized ropes, floating over and physically restraining her to the bed. She gulped as she understood what was about to happen. And she chuckled nervously when she saw the small, red feather in Lily’s hand. The witch grinned evilly.

“Maybe I went a little easy on them. Shame I know that you can take it, little clown…”

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back