• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Toenails

Geisha-lee

What’s the best looking color of polish a female lee could get her toes done in? Or just a basic French pedi?

I am a red person by choice. Red toes in black hose is a huge turn on for me.

I am not a green or dark blue person but tiffany blue I like.

Red or purple are my 2 favorites with electric blue as a close second. French pedi is O.K. but like others have said I'm not really a big fan of them.

It depends on the person. Different colors look good on different people.

Just stop with the black (unless she's a goth, then it's part of the '"scene"). I second the no-French thing. All shades of red are always welcome, from pink to burgundy. White and yellow are kinda weird. However, the one that does something for me viscerally is metallic purple.

Agreed...French pedi's are a HUGE turn-off lol

Classic Red is always a crowd pleaser though! ;)

Let me add myself to the french pedi is a turn off crew :) Not sure why ladies do that in today's world? May as well be no polish at all with long nails lol That's my feeling on it.

I like dark green or medium blue. back about 15 years ago, brown was popular among light skinned ladies in the upscale area where I was working atthe time. It may not sound like it, but it wasnt a bad look either

I'm probably in the minority but I prefer unpainted toenails tbh. But if I had to choose, I'd prefer a more uncommon color like purple/black/blue. For whatever reason, the common bright colors like red/orange/yellow have always been a turn-off for me. Not sure why everyone here seems to hate French tips though, they're not that bad.

White polish is ubiquitous this year, so that's what I'm lusting after. It looks especially good as a contrast to tanned or darker skin tones.

Variety! That’s my preference!

My wife’s last pedicure selections, from most recent to oldest I know:
1) Sparkly Champagne Pearl
2) Neon Coral
3) Sky Blue with Metallic Pink Sheen
4) Warm Rose
5) Shimmering Gold

I also like a nude polish that is matched to the skin tone. It looks unpainted, but also delivers the appearance of these immaculate, pristine, natural toenails. And trying to stare and figure out “Painted or Unpainted” is mesmerizing.

2 of those 5 were done professionally and she was tickled pretty badly. I painted them once and she did two of them herself.

I'm probably in the minority but I prefer unpainted toenails tbh. But if I had to choose, I'd prefer a more uncommon color like purple/black/blue. For whatever reason, the common bright colors like red/orange/yellow have always been a turn-off for me. Not sure why everyone here seems to hate French tips though, they're not that bad.

That is me as well only I don't mind oranhe or yellow I just don't really care for red or pink & French pedicure is fine with me

Always been partial to fire engine red.

I learned to appreciate black.

And i'm trying Ringo. i'm trying real mutha-fucking hard to accept dark blue and purple!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back