• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

The True Tickle Archives: "My Best Armpit Experience" (m/f)

tickle-ghost

There once was a website which collected true tickling stories from the early days of the internet. It's broken now, but not all the stories have been lost. I'll repost some of those which involve adults.

Want me to continue? Let me know!
______

My best armpit experience
Jeff, 1997

My best armpit tickling experience is also my best tickling experience – the only time a woman has let me tie her down with intent to tickle. She knew I had a tickling fetish, but told me regretfully that she wasn't ticklish; that she had learned to control that unbearable sensation a while back. But she was game to try, and I couldn't pass up the chance.

So, late at night with my roommate asleep on the other side of a fairly thin partition, I tied her spread-eagled to my bed, and started on her feet. Slowly. Barely touching her with my fingernails, up and down and around her soles. It took some patience, but finally I saw her feet start to twitch. I knew I had her – once she start to react, she was sensitized and the effect would snowball. Boy, was I right.

I began flicking my fingers up her legs, to her knees, her hips, and the bottom of her ribs. She began jerking from side to side and giggling, and from that point on she began to lose it, gradually losing more and more of her vaunted control. Her face was getting red, and she was trying desperately not to make a sound so as not to wake up my roommate.

Then I worked my way up her ribs to her armpits. She frantically pressed her arms to her sides – which she could do by bending her elbows, she wasn't tied too tightly – and her eyes bulged out and she was biting her lip to keep from squealing. I knew I had the right spot - and I kept wiggling my fingers mercilessly up into her pits as she started flopping up and down on the bed, going nuts from not being able to make a sound, grinning from ear to ear and whimpering. I've never seen a more delirious expression on anyone's face, I took wonderful advantage of her "loss of control" all over her body, but her armpits were my home base – if only to see that look on her face over and over.

It may make a girl look deliciously helpless to have her arms strung up over her head while a feather mercilessly circles toward her tender hollows – but if you want an unforgettable experience, give her a bit of slack to close her armpits (keeping her hands tied, of course) and dig in. The fact that she can close them and still not stop the tickling will drive her crazy.

Heck yea would love to read all the stories you have from back in the day...brings back memories!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back