• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Brief Lifeguard Foot Tickle at Centre Parcs (m/f)

unclejobo

TMF Poster
Last week I was away with my partner’s family at Centre Parcs, Longleat. Those who aren’t aware what Centre Parcs is, it is a family resort consisting of activity centres and a large pool area with slides, rapids etc.

During my week, I witnessed a brief foot tickling moment, with a female lifeguard being the recipient of the tickling.

My partner and I were in the queue for one of the main water slides, one with a two person inflatable raft shaped as a figure 8. The lifeguards had just changed over and a pretty, blonde woman in her early 20’s taking over the top of the slide. I watched her take off her trainers before she sat on the side of the slide at the start point. The first two people sat down on their raft and the lifeguard used her foot to hold the raft in place. She had a pretty foot, with black toe nail polish, roughly around a size 4 (UK) foot with a high arch. When the light turned green, she lifted her foot and released the raft. The second pair, a man and his son, moved to and got in their raft, once again the woman used her foot to hold the raft in place. The son was sitting at the front, with his hand on the handle near the woman’s foot. He moved his hand slightly towards her foot and the woman instantly jolted and retracted her foot off the raft. She looked at the boy and said “I’m sorry, I thought you were going to tickle my foot”.

They all laughed as she put her heel back on the raft, with her arch and toes hanging over the edge. She asked the pair what setting they want the lights to be and turned away to press the button. As she did, the dad reached forward and quickly scattered his fingers under her foot. She let out a shriek and pulled her foot away again before saying “Don’t, I’m really ticklish”.

As she put her foot back down again, the boy moved his hand towards it again before she quickly removed her foot and said “I don’t trust you pair” before letting them go down the slide.

When it was our turn, I sat at the front of the raft, hoping to get a brief chance to tickle her foot but unfortunately, she moved her foot into the water and used her leg to hold the raft. We went on the slide a few times over the next few days but she was always in a different section of the water park.

That has always been a dream of mine to tickle a life guard sitting on a stand. The feel is always there ready to be tickled!

Awesome story. What celebrity would you say she resembled(if you can think of one)? If you say Suzanne Shaw who I think is England's most beautiful woman, I might fly across the Atlantic to visit that park myself.

Great story thanks for sharing. Good old Centre Parcs, been to the one at Sherwood Forest a few years back. Had to remortgage the house lol

What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back