• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Passing out?

CapturedDoll

Verified
Anyone here passed out from Tickling? What was your experience like?

:)

~ Doll

I believe it's pretty uncommon and for the small number of people susceptible to this phenomenon, it happens fairly quickly. I saw a girl pass out from being tickled at a party once, and it happened within a matter of seconds from when the tickling started.

I've never encountered it from tickling, but had a partner once that would pass out when she orgasmed. I remember the first time we were starting to get intimate, and she stopped things and said "I WILL pass out when I get off, please don't call an ambulance. I'll wake up in a minute or so. It will be fine." And pretty much that is what happened. She didn't always pass out but it was more then half the time.

Myriads

My friend M passed out after her last shoot. It wasn't immediate, but she safeworded, stepped out of the stocks, and went face down on the couch for a couple of hours.

I thought she had just crashed but when we were chatting afterward she said it was more like passing out.

I've never encountered it from tickling, but had a partner once that would pass out when she orgasmed. I remember the first time we were starting to get intimate, and she stopped things and said "I WILL pass out when I get off, please don't call an ambulance. I'll wake up in a minute or so. It will be fine." And pretty much that is what happened. She didn't always pass out but it was more then half the time.

Myriads

Was it dependent on how good you were... :p

My ex used to cum so hard sometimes she would basically pass out for about 30 seconds
Seen other women get close to that from orgasms but she is the only one
Never seen it from tickling though

It's never happened to me. I've had an array of interesting and at times intense reactions, but I have never passed out

Door 44 Productions
What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back