• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

(Deputy's Universe) Gertrude: The Ticklin' Neighbor Part 3 (F/F)

primetime

Verified
Ok fans, the final part of Gertrude's story is finally here. I do want to thank the fans for loving this character throughout the saga. She was a "minor" character with a small role, but a lot of you truly loved her. That is what made me decide to create a series of her own. I hope it lived up to your expectations and you know she will still be a part of the universe. She is the greatest tickling neighbor there ever was! Haha. Now, in part 3, what was hinted at before in the past, you will finally get to see! So enjoy part 3 and let me know what you think about the character Gertrude as we went more into depth about who she is.

PART 3

“Really? She’s back? That’s right, Deputy George said she was coming back today. Are you going to invite her in?” Mandy asked. She felt a thrill through her body as she wanted to see the beautiful red headed deputy again. She was still extremely aroused at the moment and seeing Darby would definitely get her juices flowing again. In fact, she was now thinking of ways to seduce Darby. The last time she saw her, she offered to the deputy to tickle her between her legs. Darby had finished tickling her feet, and she wanted tickling revenge against her. Mandy’s nipples swelled at the thought of having her own ticklish way with Darby.

“Yes! I will invite her in! If you remember, she did tell us that we can take care of her feet when she gets back! Hehehe” Gertrude shouted as she then gently moved Mandy’s feet off her lap and placed them on the couch. She looked back over at her friend, and she felt admiration for her. This woman made her feel very good about herself and she would always admire her for that. “You wanna help me? Hehe” she giggled.

“OH HELL YEAH!! I have thought about taking off her boots and seeing just how ticklish her feet are. Ever since that last time, I was wondering about that. I remember you telling me how ticklish she is.” Mandy said with excitement in her voice. She tried to imagine what Darby’s feet looked like and really hoped she could see them.

“They are incredible!! When you see them, you will be absolutely stunned on how perfect they are. Hehe Wait right her while I go meet our heroic deputy!” Gertrude said, then stood up. She started to make her way to her front door and waited until Darby got close.

Darby was riding down the street getting closer to her home. She was coming back home from her meeting with Sheriff Dickerson and felt good. Her mission was finally over, and she looked forward to a little rest and relaxation. Thoughts of La Diabla were still on her mind, and she already missed her. She really hoped it wouldn’t be too long before she would see her again. Now, she was going to go home and just relax. The Sheriff allowed her a few days of rest and she needed it. On her way, she passed by Gertrude Billington’s home and smiled. She heard the door open, and it was like it was fate. She saw Gertrude coming onto her porch with this huge smile. She just knew this was going to happen.

“Deputy Darby!! You’re back! So good to see you again! I heard your mission was a great success!! You must come in and unwind! Mandy is here too!” Gertrude said with excitement.

Darby couldn’t help but smile. She knew what would happen if she did go inside that house. She was going to lose her boots. She was going to lose her socks. Her barefeet were going to be played with and she was sure Mandy wanted ticklish revenge. After all she has been through, she figured it would be good to be in some good company and have a few laughs. She thought about Salem and felt her heart fill with love. A fun thought entered her head and wondered what would happen if she could be here and enter Gertrude’s home. The thought of Gertrude getting her hands on Salem’s feet made her smile and she hoped one day it would happen. “Sure, I will come in for a little while. Oh, I hope one day soon, muh friend from my mission will join us….hehehe” she laughed as she dismounted her horse. Darby walked towards the door knowing her adventure was over and finally she was home.

Gertrude felt a surge of energy in her body as she heard Darby accept her offer to come into her home. This was her chance to get her hands on Darby’s big, pink feet again. She also knew that Mandy was there wanting the same opportunity. She had to control herself and not pounce on Darby right now. Her heart started to beat faster as she saw the deputy making it to her porch. She was face to face with her once again, and she couldn’t help but smile. “Deputy Darby! Come in, come in! I want to hear all about your adventures!” she said with great enthusiasm.

Darby saw the excited smile on Gertrude’s face, and it did make her smile. She did appreciate being liked by this woman, even if it meant she was going to endure some physical play. It was going to be good for her to be with some good people as that mission was very difficult, and very emotional for her. She went undercover and discovered the sex trafficking ring by Gloria Wellington and Priscilla Montenegro. She ended up going to California where the ring was located and even had her cover blown. She was forced to admit her identity and was even going to be a sex slave in that ring. From there, her new lover La Diabla appeared and even she was defeated. She never saw her so vulnerable and broken before. Darby helped La Diabla get her confidence back and they managed to end the ring and free all those innocent women. They eventually captured the ring leaders Priscilla and Gloria and ended the nightmare. Darby remembered being captured, tickle tortured and even shot. This was by far her most difficult mission and now it was over. She felt that relief and even if it meant having her neighbor have a little fun with her, it was worth it. She looked over at the couch and saw Mandy again. She remembered the last time she was here, and she had a good time with the blond barmaid. She got to tickle her feet and managed to leave before her own were tormented. Her eyes noticed Mandy’s legs on the couch and saw that she was barefoot. Darby knew what was going on and she even tried to prepare herself for the same playtime.

“Mandy, here she is! Deputy Darby is back! Aren’t we excited to see her?” Gertrude smiled.

Mandy felt her nipples pulsate as she saw Darby. She was really attracted to the tall woman, and she felt butterflies in her stomach. She was ready to have sex with Gertrude, but now that Darby was here, she wanted to somehow seduce her so she could get her sweet release. “Good to see you, Deputy! I am glad you made it back safe and sound! Come, sit down next to me!” Mandy said as she moved her feet off the couch and onto the floor. She then patted her left hand on the couch right next to her.

“Good to see you too Mandy. I hope you are doing well.” Darby responded as she started to head over to the couch. She could see the gleam in Mandy’s eyes and even remembered that offer that was given to her. She prepared for Mandy’s sure flirtations.

Gertrude watched Darby walk over to her couch, then sitting down next to Mandy. Now, two women whose feet she adored were there on her couch. Today was beginning to be a wonderful day after all. “Would you like some water, Deputy?” she offered.

“Sure, a glass of water would be nice.” Darby responded. She then saw Gertrude go to her kitchen then felt Mandy sliding next to her on the couch. She felt Mandy’s hands wrap around her right arm and she looked over at her. “How have you been?” she asked politely.

“Oh, I am doing great! I am so glad you are back. I have been thinking about you ever since you left. I am glad you are here with us again. I must say, you look absolutely beautiful.” Mandy cooed as she felt her arousal spiking. She wanted to throw herself at her and make out, but she had to be patient.

“T-thank you…You look pretty too..” Darby responded. She could tell by the tone of voice that Mandy was flirting with her.

“I can’t wait to hear about your adventures. I want to hear everything, even if we have to be in bed together, I mean, even if we have to be together all night. Hehehe” Mandy teased.

Darby did a small gulp as she knew Mandy was probably going to flirt with her a lot. She then saw Gertrude come back into the room and took her glass of water. She did a small sip and smiled. “Thank you, Gertrude. This tastes really good.” she told her.

“Glad you like the water. So, tell us about your mission! Deputy George said you were in California and stopped a major crime ring. How exciting!” Gertrude asked.

“Yeah…I was in California. Muh mission was a great success! I helped stop a major sex trafficking ring. I am sure the newspapers will fill you in on it. We arrested the cattle ranching giant, Gloria Wellington.” Darby beamed.

“WHAT??? Gloria Wellington of the Wellington cattle company was running a sex trafficking ring?!!” Mandy shouted in surprise.

“Yes, yes she did. That was muh mission. I went undercover in her mansion, and we ended up in California. That’s where the ring was, and I helped put a stop to it.” Darby smiled. She loved the wonderment and excitement in both Gertrude’s and Mandy’s eyes and facial expressions.

“Wow!! That is amazing!! Yeah, Plotsville newspapers didn’t tell us much about your achievements. News runs a bit slow out here..hehehe” Gertrude giggled. She did feel pride swelling in her body as she was sitting next to a true hero. She reached her right hand over and patted Darby’s left knee. “I’m proud of you Deputy. You make all of us proud and we feel safe with you being around. You truly are a role model and you really make us women proud.” she said with pride.

Darby blushed over hearing the compliments. It felt good to know she was a positive role model to the citizens of Plotsville. Her mind did think back to her adventure, and she felt a bit guilty because she knew she was not alone in accomplishing her mission, she had a lot of help. She truly wished she could brag about one of the individuals, but she knew she couldn’t. “As much as I like to hear these wonderful compliments, I have to admit that I didn’t do it by muhself. I had help from some amazing women I met during muh mission. Two young ladies were very important, and I will let everyone know about their deeds. During muh undercover assignment at the Wellington mansion, I met this amazing woman named Bessie Johnson. If it wasn’t for her, I wouldn’t be here right now. I also met a nice young Indian woman named Cheyenne. She showed great leadership and bravery as well.” she bragged.

“Wow! That is so amazing. I hope we can meet these ladies too one day. I am glad you are here Deputy.” Mandy said, the put her head on Darby’s right shoulder, while caressing the right arm.

“Yes, you are the greatest deputy ever! You mentioned about having a friend from your mission stop by here. Is it this Bessie or Cheyenne?” Gertrude asked.

Darby’s body got hot as she knew the friend she told Gertrude briefly about was not Bessie or Cheyenne. She knew she had to play it cool. “haha well, they are muh friends too. I was thinking about someone else. One day, I hope to bring them all by.” she smiled.

“That would be……fun.” Gertrude smiled. She started to think about the possibility of having Darby and all of her new friends stop by and tickling their feet. That would be the greatest tickling moment in her life. Many pairs of women’s barefeet right at her fingertips. She shivered a little over that thought and then looked at Darby again. “You are one tough lady! I hope you didn’t get hurt or anything during your mission.” she mentioned.

“Well….I did get shot..” Darby admitted. She then looked at both of their faces and could see the sheer shock in them. “But, it was a minor injury thank God. I am ok. Don’t worry…” she tried to comfort.

Mandy immediately wrapped her arms around Darby’s body and hugged her. “OH MY GOODNESS!!! You were shot???!!! I am glad you are ok!!! You’re safe now!” she shouted as she tightened her hug. She then looked up and gave Darby a small kiss on her cheek. Doing that set off a major wave of lust as well.

“Yes! I am glad you are ok! That is terrible. Poor Deputy Darby. You were injured in the line of duty. You truly are a brave and strong woman.” Gertrude told her. She felt concern and the thought of Darby dying bothered her. “Here, let us pamper you for a little bit..” she offered. Her eyes then went to Darby’s boots.

“Thank you for your concern, but really, I am ok. It will take more than a bullet to stop Chief Deputy Darby Reeves!” Darby smiled. She then looked over at Gertrude and saw her looking at her boots. She knew it was just a matter of time before she was going to lose those boots.

“Yes, you are strong! But myself and Mandy want to comfort you. You just got back, and I am sure you are exhausted from your major adventure! Here, let us take off your boots and make you feel more….comfortable.” Gertrude grinned deviously.

“Yes, we will take care of Plotsville’s greatest hero…” Mandy agreed. Her heart started to race as she was going to help take off Darby’s boots. A large wave of lust flowed through her as she really wanted to pleasure Darby. She wanted to do that all over her body and she hoped she could seduce her and have her way. Having sex with Darby would be the greatest lesbian experience she ever had in her mind.

Darby gulped as she realized this was the moment of truth. Even though she agreed to allow her feet to be played with and tickled, it was still a nervous feeling. She knew how sensitive her feet were and they were tired from her long trip back home. “Um…ok..” she whimpered as she then leaned back against the couch.

‘That’s right, sit right on back and we will take really……REALLY…good care of your feet. Hehehe” Gertrude giggled. Her hands started to shake with excitement and then she reached down and lifted Darby’s left ankle from the floor and into the air. That brown booted foot was now in her grasp, and she licked her lips. “Mandy, can you take off her other boot please?” she grinned.

“GLADLY!!!” Mandy said with glee. She saw Darby’s left foot lifted up and now she reached her hands down and grabbed the right boot and lifted it up in the air. She scooted to the edge of the couch as Darby’s legs were long. From her position, she could clearly see the top of the boots, but she could not see the soles. She looked over at Gertrude and she too would not be able to see the soles. Mandy figured they would eventually look at them, but she was curious on what Darby’s feet looked like.

Darby took a deep breath as both of her feet were lifted in the air and she could see both women were excited. Then her body tensed up as she felt them starting to slide her boots down. She could see their hands pulling at her boots and the moment of truth was coming. “Um..before ya both take off muh boots, I just have one request. I am very tired, so please….please be gentle.”

Gertrude then turned her head back towards Darby and she couldn’t help but love that face. She knew Darby was nervous, but she greatly admired her for letting her have her ticklish way with her feet. The fact that this brave Deputy allowed her to enjoy her passion made her admire and appreciate her. She figured that she would accommodate Darby’s request and not go all out on those precious, ticklish feet. “Sure, we will be nice and gentle. Hehe” she giggled.

Mandy’s heart was racing as she was pulling that right boot off. She then had an idea to be able to see the bottom of this foot. She got up off the couch and sat down right there on the coffee table that was in front of the couch. She then let Darby’s foot lay in her lap and now, she had a clear look at the sole of the boot. “Yes, we will be very nice to your feet Deputy.” she told her. This was exciting to her as she was going to be tickling some feet instead of hers being tickled.

“T-thank you…” Darby stammered. She saw Mandy change positions and knew the young lady wanted to see the sole of her foot. She then looked over at Gertrude and saw the older woman slowly pulling her left boot off. She placed her face in her hands and prepared herself as the boots were now sliding off her heels. “Please..be gentle…” she mumbled into her hands.

Gertrude’s adrenaline surged as she heard that mumbled plea and the boot finally made it off the heel. She saw Mandy change positions and she thought it was a great idea. She then removed the left boot completely and placed it on the floor, exposing the white sock of Darby. She then stood up and made her way over to the coffee table, sat down and placed that socked foot in her lap. She now could see the bottom of the foot and if she leaned towards her front, she would be able to see the top of the foot. “There you go! I am sure you feel much better now that your boot is off. You can relax your feet now.” she said.

Mandy saw that socked foot and her excitement grew. She continued to tug at the right boot and soon, it came off and she held it up in the air. She still could not believe this moment was happening. When she mentioned tickling Darby’s feet during the last meeting, it gave her such a sexual thrill. This was a surreal moment for her. She gently placed the right boot onto the floor and now, that socked foot was exposed. She realized the size of Darby’s foot and could even feel the warmth coming from them. “My, my, my. You sure got some big feet deputy…hehehe” she teased.

Darby started to blush as the size of her feet were once again being acknowledged. No matter how often it happened, it still made her feel slightly embarrassed. She moved her hands down to her mouth, and she could see the sheer looks of joy in both Mandy and Gertrude’s eyes. She remembered her promise the last time she was here and that was to let her feet get taken care of. She tried to calm her ticklish nervousness and prepared to feel those sensations. Darby then gasped as she saw both Mandy’s and Gertrude’s hands reach under her jeans leg and touched the top of her socks. It was going to be moments before her very sensitive barefeet were going to be exposed.

Gertrude felt a tremendous amount of ticklish list flowing through her body as she started to pull that white sock down from Darby’s leg knowing that very soon, she was going to see that barefoot. This was her favorite moment. After playing with Darby’s feet that very first time about a year ago, she fell in love with them. Even the most recent time, which was a few months ago, she was still amazed on how perfect they were. The sock now made it to the ankle and started to come off the heel. Her pulse quickened and her body grew tense. The sock came off the heel and that deep pink skin was shown. Gertrude gasped as she saw that beautiful color and got very excited. She continued to peel the sock off the foot and more of that delightful pink skin was exposed. “My, my, my. Such gorgeous skin…” she muttered.

Mandy looked over at Gertrude’s hands and saw the sock coming off Darby’s left foot. Her eyes then saw that deep pink skin and her jaw dropped. That deep shade of pink looked absolutely tender and now she understood why Gertrude was so enamored with Deputy Darby’s feet. Her own lust grew as she really wanted to play with these feet as well. Her eyes went back to the right foot, and she started to peel the sock down. She moved faster as her anticipation was very high. She peeled the sock off the heel and now the pink skin of the right foot was exposed. She still could not believe this was actually happening. Since she was tickled the last time by Darby, she would sometimes fantasize about the deputy and even grew curious about how her feet looked. Gertrude made such a big deal out of them, now she was going to see for herself. “Wow…your skin. It looks SO pink…” she cooed.

Darby blushed again as her feet were being examined. She watched as both her socks were being pulled up off her feet and felt the air caress her very tender soles. She looked on as now her socks were resting at the base of her toes on each foot. Both women had stopped peeling her socks off and now they were looking at each other. She knew what was about to happen. They were going to entertain each other when they exposed her toes. “Please…be gentle..” she whispered.

Gertrude started to rub her hands together, then looked over at Mandy. She could see the excitement in her eyes, and she was also very anxious. “Are you ready Mandy? Are you ready to expose the great Deputy Darby’s precious toes? Hehehe” she giggled.

“YOU BET I AM!!! Are we gonna do it at the same time?” Mandy asked with much excitement.

“Yes, we are. Ok, on the count of three we will then take these socks off her feet. One…….two…..THREE!!!” Gertrude counted, then reached her hands down and pulled the sock off the left foot completely, exposing Darby’s barefoot. Once the foot was exposed, her eyes nearly came out of her head as she stared at the toes. She absolutely loved those meaty, medium length toes and just continued to be amazed on how beautiful they looked. “I swear Deputy Darby, you have the most perfect feet ever…” she said in a pleasing tone.

Mandy took the sock off the toes of the right foot, and she gasped. Seeing Darby’s barefoot blew her mind, and she loved how the toes looked, as well as the rest of that sole. The skin looked very tender, and the toes had such great shape to them. She has gotten a chance to look at women’s feet and even played with them a little whenever she had a sexual experience with them, but no other woman she knew had feet that looked this amazing. “I have no words….wow. Gertrude, you were right. These ARE perfect feet…Be still my beating heart.” she said in a surprised tone.

Darby felt so embarrassed at this moment. It always amazed her how her feet were always complimented by anyone who ever saw them. She was understanding the pleasures the feet of a woman can bring, whether it was her own, or when she played with others. No matter how often it happened to her, it always made her feel embarrassed. She remembered the reaction La Diabla, Madam Olivia and her girls, Gloria, Bessie, Priscilla, and the Russians always had when they gazed at her feet. She reflexively wiggled her toes and could see the two women practically drooling. Darby also knew what was going to happen next. Her feet were about to be touched.

“Yes, they truly are perfect feet. Now Mandy, I will let you enjoy something. Touch her foot. See just how soft it is…” Gertrude offered. She wanted Mandy to enjoy the feeling of Darby’s soft skin.

Mandy looked at the sole of that right foot and her mind did wonder. Was that skin as tender as it looked? She reached the tips of her fingers forward and placed them on the ball of the foot. Her fingers sank into the flesh and a large wave of excitement soared through her body. She could not believe how unbelievably soft the skin was. It didn’t even feel like flesh, it felt more like the finest silk. “This is impossible….There is absolutely no way human skin can be THIS soft….” she said in shock.

Darby lowered her head and knew once again, her feet were gawked at. “Yeah…I have been told…” she mumbled in embarrassment.

Gertrude could see Darby’s reaction and she figured it was play time. “That’s not all. Not only are they impossibly soft, but they are also very…….ticklish. hehehe” she giggled. She then started to lightly run her fingers across the bottom of the foot, from the base of the toes, across the ball of the foot, into the arch and finally off the heel, only to reverse course and go right back up the foot. The foot flinched and started to wiggle a lot as she knew just how ticklish Darby was.

“hehehe gentle hehehehe be gentle hehehe” Darby giggled as she felt those fingers going up and down her foot. She started to wonder why she ever let Gertrude Billington tickle her feet. She remembered when she met her and how her neighbor would always make offers to touch her feet. It shocked her but over time, she found it amusing. She knew Gertrude was a good person and wouldn’t actually torture her feet. It still drove her crazy however, because she knew just how sensitive her feet were.

Mandy heard and saw Darby’s reaction and she couldn’t wait any longer. Her mind flashed back to the last time she was with Darby and the deputy was tickling her feet. She remembered being asked to tickle Darby’s feet and the deputy left before she could get her hands on them. This was her chance. She then started to scrabble her fingers up and down that precious foot and loved the reaction she got. “tickle tickle tickle tickle!” she said with glee.

“HAHAHAHAHAHAHA NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GENTLE!! BE GENTLE! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA” Darby exploded. Mandy’s fingers were scrabbling all over the sole of her right foot and sent a large amount of ticklish shockwaves throughout her body. The last time her feet were tickled, it was by Priscilla when she was hanging upside down in that secret home back in Santa Selena. She was hoping for a much more gentle approach, but her new friend went for broke. Her head leaned back against the couch and her laughter got stronger.

Gertrude looked over and saw Mandy really scrabbling her fingers with great velocity. This made her smile as she knew what it was like to touch these feet for the first time and the incredible urge to send Darby into ticklish hysteria. She then remembered that Darby came back from such an important mission and as much as she wanted to really tickle Darby’s feet, she knew a gentle approach was appropriate. She figured the next time she would see Darby, then she could be more aggressive. “Mandy. Sweetie, we have to be a little more gentle! Deputy Darby is tired from her mission, remember? Hehe” she giggled.

Mandy stopped her finger scrabbling and looked over at Gertrude. She heard what she said, and felt her face turned red. It was true, they were supposed to be gentle this time. She looked over at Darby’s face and could see the huge smile on her face and those sweet giggles were still coming out. “I’m sorry deputy. I guess I got a bit carried away. Hehehe I am just a little bit excited ya know?” she apologized.

Darby started to calm her body down and continued to smile. She saw the look on Mandy’s face and could tell that she didn’t really attempt to torture her. “It’s…it’s ok. I know ya didn’t mean it. Hehehe It’s just that I am a bit tired. It has been… a long day and I want ya both to have a little fun with me. Can you be more gentle though? That’s all I’m asking…” she panted.

“Yes, we will both be more gentle. Right, Mandy?” Gertrude responded. She then looked over at Mandy and saw her give her an affirmative look. “We will be gentle with you. Now, you just relax your body, and we will take really good ticklish care of your feet. Hehehe” Gertrude told her.

“Yes…you just relax yourself and I promise, I will be nice to your feet. This time..hehehe” Mandy giggled.

“Thank you….” Darby smiled. She then closed her eyes and prepared herself mentally for fingers to touch her barefeet once again. Then she started to feel very light strokes going up and down her feet and she felt those ticklish shockwaves flowing through her body. She couldn’t help but giggle because it tickled a lot, but not as bad as if they went aggressively after her feet. “hehehe that tickles me hehehehe” she giggled.

Gertrude loved the feeling of that soft skin as her fingers slowly stroked the bottom of that left foot. She truly adored Darby’s feet and figured she could touch these heaven-sent soles all night long. Her body was filling with arousal, and she bit her lower lip. She loved how the foot would flinch with each stroke of her fingers. She also knew she couldn’t go overboard because if she did, Darby may never let her play with her feet again. She could not risk that opportunity at tickling play. Gertrude looked over at Mandy and noticed she was doing the same motion on Darby’s right foot. This made her proud. Just like how Darby helped her tickle Mandy, now Mandy was helping her tickle Darby. “That’s right Mandy, just like that. We will tickle tease her feet tonight…”

Mandy loved this soft feeling and felt that it was more of an erotic touch than a pure tickle touch. She couldn’t get over how soft the foot was and loved each stroke on that skin. Her arousal was spiking once again as she felt how the foot wiggled and those very sweet giggles coming from Darby. She knew she was heavily attracted to the deputy and now her mind started to wonder where else Darby was ticklish. Thoughts filled her mind and she wondered how she could possibly seduce Darby into a sexual encounter. She didn’t know for sure if Darby would ever engage in a lesbian encounter, but she had confidence she would. The last time they met, she even offered to tickle Darby between her legs and the fact she wasn’t slapped or even got an angry reaction let her know that Darby may be ok with a lesbian moment. That only got Mandy more excited. Since she couldn’t tickle Darby’s feet as much as her own was tickled the last time, she wanted to find a way to seduce her for some sex tonight. “You sure are ticklish deputy. I absolutely love your feet…hehehe so ticklish and soft.” she cooed.

Darby continued to giggle as she felt those fingers on both of her feet. Even though it was driving her crazy, it still felt good to laugh. It truly was a very tough adventure in California and she needed to laugh a little. As she felt the fingers touching her feet, it reminded her of that one night while in Santa Selena. That night before she was shot, she got to experience the best sexual experience she ever had in her life. She truly enjoyed making love to La Diabla. The bond that was created that night was going to stay in her heart forever. She remembered how La Diabla tickled her feet that night, but it was not about torture, that was pure pleasure. As her body continued to experience these ticklish feelings, her mind started to think about that night with La Diabla. “hehehehe muh feet hehehehe ticklish hehehehe” she giggled.

Gertrude could see Darby reacting to her touching of the feet. Her eyes then looked at the sole and she started to lightly zig zag her right index fingers from the baby toe towards the big toe, then went right back across the ball of the foot. The finger zig zagged its way down the length of the foot and what thrilled her was the fact that the foot was a large size. It would take a while for her to make her way down to the heel. There was something mesmerizing about tickling Darby’s feet. She loved the sound of the giggle, the texture of the foot skin, the way the foot trembled in her grasp and just how beautiful Darby’s face looked when she was tickled. Gertrude was very grateful that she had this opportunity to tickle the feet of Plotsville’s famous deputy. She fell into a state of bliss and just continued to zig zag her finger on that foot.

Mandy was truly enjoying herself as she lightly fluttered her fingers across the bottom of the right foot. She loved the way the foot was wiggling around, and she could see that gorgeous smile on Darby’s face. She felt her heart flutter as she thought the deputy was a very beautiful woman. The more she heard the giggling, the more she felt herself getting aroused. Her eyes then went towards Darby’s chest, and she started to imagine what her breasts would look like. She imagined what it would be like for her tongue to start to lick and swirl around the nipples. She wondered if she could strip Darby naked and just have her way with her. Tickling her feet was exciting but having sex with Darby would be the greatest joy she ever had. It did amuse her that she went out with Darby’s partner, Deputy George and figured somehow, someway, she would end up having sex with both when it was all said and done. “Mmm… I really want her. She should be naked right now and I would tickle her everywhere…” she thought to herself.

Darby continued to feel herself letting her stress go as her feet were being lightly tickled. The ticklish feelings were driving her crazy, but it felt good as well. Her mind was filled with images of that night with La Diabla. The way her body was tickled and teased and the way she returned the favor to the outlaw. She could imagine in her mind the sound of La Diabla’s laughter as she tickled her skin. Darby was already missing her and really hoped she would see her again soon. Unlike a year ago, she would be able to contact the outlaw because she was going to stay with the Elu Tribe in California. Then she snapped out of her trance as she felt fingers lightly stroking under her toes of the left foot. Her eyes opened up and she saw this huge smile on Gertrude’s face. “hehehehehe that’s muh toes hehehehe” she giggled.

“Yes, I am ticklin’ your toes, Deputy! I know this is your weakness…hehehehe” Gertrude laughed. She was loving this moment. She made her way to Darby’s toes and based on her previous experiences; she knew this was definitely the worst spot on Darby’s feet. Her fingers started to make their way between the toe crevices and those meaty digits them clamped on her fingers. This made her smile, and she simply used the fingertips of her left hand to softly stroke the top of that naked foot. She heard a cute squeal coming from Darby’s lips and the toes opened up, freeing her fingers. “Such a ticklish Deputy! I must say, I really do love your ticklish feet!”

Mandy listened to Darby’s soft pleading because of the toe tickling. She just had to try it for herself. She started to circle her finger around the edges of the big toe, before making a circle right in the middle of the toe pad. She was still amazed on just how soft this skin was. She loved the way her finger easily slid along the toe and when she stroked her finger very lightly at the base of the big toe, she was rewarded with a very delightful squeal from Darby. “Wow Deputy, you sure are ticklish on your feet. Hehehe I can only imagine what would happen if the bad guys ever found out about your ticklish weakness. They could probably get you to do anything. Hehehehe” she giggled.

Darby kept jerking her foot with each touch on her toes. She could feel fingers wanting to invade between her toes on the left foot, and then the pad of the big toe on her right foot was getting stroked. What really sent chills down her spine was listening to Mandy’s words about what would happen if the criminals ever found out about her ticklish weakness. Fortunately for her, both Mandy and Gertrude did not know that they did in fact find out! They definitely took advantage of her weakness many times. She looked over at Mandy and could see a different kind of look in her eyes. It looked like she wanted more than just tickling her. “hehehe muh toe! You’re tickling muh toe!” she laughed.

“You bet I am! And I must say, you sure look pretty deputy…” Mandy teased with a flirtatious voice. She truly loved the look of ticklishness on Darby’s face with her wide smile. She now felt her nipples pounding as she wanted to really have her way with the deputy. She then thought of an idea. “Say Gertrude, how about you take both of the Deputy’s feet and I will comfort her upper body. Maybe even rub her shoulders since she is so tired…” she offered.

Gertrude stopped her toe tickling attack and her eyes lit up. She was being offered both of Darby’s feet. She did not hesitate at all at the offer. “Sure!! I will gladly take her other foot as well. I think she likes me ticklin’ her feet. Hehehe” she beamed. She then took the other foot from Mandy and now both large feet were in her lap. She was getting very excited, and she started to massage the tender feet.

Mandy got up from the coffee table and then made her way to the couch. She positioned herself in the right corner of the couch, where her back was touching both the armrest and the back cushion, and she opened her legs. She then looked at Darby and smiled. “Come here Deputy. Lay your head this way. I will take care of the rest of your stress. You just put your feet up into Gertrude’s lap as she sits on the couch.” she smiled.

Darby felt relief going through her body as the tickling of her feet momentarily stopped. She knew it was going to resume but having a possible neck and shoulder massage did sound nice. It felt good to be pampered. She then leaned her body between Mandy’s legs and now her back was resting on Mandy’s stomach and breasts. She paused for a moment as she could have sworn she felt what seemed like nipples poking into her back. Darby then saw Gertrude sit on the couch and place her feet into her lap. She did feel a bit more comfortable, but her naked feet were now completely under Gertrude’s hands. “hehe I do want to thank you both for treating me so kindly. It really has been a long day and I will be going to muh home soon. I need to get some sleep.” she told them.

“This won’t take long at all Deputy Darby! I am going to take care of your pretty feet. Hehe” Gertrude grinned. Her eyes then went down to the barefeet, and she started to massage them. She wanted to make Darby relax before she started her soft tickling strokes again. She absolutely loved the way her fingers sank into that flesh. She gave Jolene and Mandy some foot massages, and now it was Darby’s turn. Her thumbs started to press into that tender flesh on the ball of the foot and she was excited. “Just relax deputy. Ol’ Gertrude is going to take really good care of your feet…”

Mandy almost lost her sense of control as Darby was now between her legs. She could feel her warmth as her back rested on her chest. She could smell Darby’s scent and it drove her crazy. She lifted her hands and started to massage Darby’s shoulders. She was impressed that they felt very strong. She realized Darby was in great physical shape and that got her extra aroused. As she massaged the shoulders, she couldn’t help but think about wishing the woman was naked. She wanted to touch that skin. If her feet were extraordinarily soft, the rest of her skin must be the same. She left Darby’s head rest on her left shoulder as she lowered her head and face to the right side of Darby’s. “You deserve to be treated nicely deputy. You truly are a hero. I want to take really….good…care of you.” she whispered into Darby’s ear.

Darby felt the hands massaging her shoulders and then she felt Mandy’s head next to hers. She started to close her eyes as her feet were being massaged and her shoulders. Then, the shoulder rub stopped for a moment, and she heard Mandy’s words in her ear. It sounded wonderful to have these women pamper her. She wished she was with La Diabla right now, but these two would do. Then she started to giggle a little as the foot massage slowed down and she felt very light flutters on the soles of her feet. She knew Gertrude was resuming her tickling. “hehehe that tickles muh feet.” she giggled lightly.

Gertrude absolutely loved the sound of Darby’s giggles. She was now lightly fluttering her fingers up and down the soles, enjoying the feel of them wiggling around. She watched with great delight as she saw the toes scrunching open and close. She adored those toes and wanted to watch them move around. She saw the trimmed natural nails and the tops of the toes, then they opened up and she moved her head so she could look at those delicate pink undersides. She placed her right hand on top of the big feet to hold them steady, while her left hand slowly and softly moved up and down the feet. She would start with the left one where her fingers would move from the heel, up the arch and off the ball of the foot, then make its way over to the right foot and slide down gently from the ball of the foot, into the arch and off the heel. Her fingers then went from the right heel to the left heel, and she repeated the pattern. She could hear Darby’s giggles getting stronger and that inspired her to use the very tips of her nails to perform that pattern. “Deputy Darby is soooooo ticklish hehehehee I love your ticklish feet.” Gertrude cooed.

Mandy heard the giggles coming from the woman resting on her chest and between her legs. Her heart started beating faster as she wanted to seduce this woman. She knew she couldn’t touch Darby’s chest and between her legs, but her plan was to make Darby WANT her to touch her there. She placed her lips close by Darby’s right ear and she started to whisper. “Keep laughing you ticklish woman you. I have to admit, when I hear you laugh, I can feel things in my body. You are so sexy Deputy. You are one of the most beautiful women I have ever laid my eyes on…”

Darby heard the whisper in her ear, and it did sound pleasant. She was flattered that Mandy found her beautiful. If she were to be honest with herself, she thought Mandy was very beautiful herself. She then looked down towards her feet and could see Gertrude’s hands moving up and down and feeling those fingers stroking all over the bottoms of her feet. She couldn’t help but wiggle her toes and rock her legs a little. This tickling was driving her crazy, but it didn’t feel like torture. More laughter came from her lips when she felt the fingers near her very sensitive toes. “muh toes. Hehehehe she is gonna tickle muh toes hehehe” she giggled.

Mandy heard those cute giggles and her nipples got harder. She figured she might be able to cut a diamond with those rock hard nipples at this point. She then continued her attempt at seduction. “You’re just so cute. Your laughter makes me want to kiss you…” she whispered. She then planted a very soft kiss on the right cheek of Darby.

Darby felt the kiss and it sent a thrill through her body. The tickling of her feet and the sound of that whisper actually did turn her on and it surprised her. “I’m so ticklish hehehe I hehehe can’t stop laughing”.

“Keep laughing. I love it…hehehe” Mandy whispered. She kissed Darby’s cheek again and loved how soft the skin was. She really wished they were alone because she would have gone for Darby’s lips if they were. She now placed her hands on Darby’s arms and rubbed them through the long sleeve shirt. “Can you imagine if we were alone right now. I would be ticklin’ ya too. Except, I would not only tickle your beautiful feet, but I would be taking off this shirt right now and…..your bra. I would want to find……all…..of your ticklish spots. Where else are ya ticklish hmmm?” she whispered.

Darby’s eyes popped open after hearing Mandy’s words. This woman was trying to seduce her! Hearing that if they were alone, she would have had her chest exposed and Mandy would probably try to tickle her breasts. She gulped as she felt those hands on her arms, then she did a cute squeal when she felt fingers now lightly fluttering under her toes. “Muh toes! Hahahahahaha”

Gertrude loved that feeling of the undersides of the meaty toes on her fingers. She felt the toes trying to close, but she used her right hand to hold back the set of toes on the left foot and used her left fingers to very softly tickle from the pad of the toes, then onto the stems. She could feel those soft toes trying to close, but she held firm. She then looked over towards Darby’s head and she liked what she saw. It looked like Mandy was cuddling with Darby. She could see Mandy’s head next to Darby’s and seeing those two beautiful faces next to each other warmed her heart. Gertrude liked both of these women and it was such a beautiful sight to see them enjoy each other’s company. She then looked back towards the feet and then lightly stroked the base of the toes and heard the very cute shriek coming from Darby. “I just love these ticklish toes!” she grinned.

Darby felt that stroking at the base of her toes and she was still trying to close her toes. She felt them being held back and it made her feel even more vulnerable. She closed her eyes and just endured the sensations. She even thought this was probably the easiest version of tickling she received from Gertrude because during the previous meetings, she was tickling her a little harder. Not to the degree her enemies tickled her, but more like the way Bessie and even La Diabla tickled her that night. This moment was more of a soft tickling even though it drove her insane. “hehehehehe Gerturde is ticklin’ muh toes!” she squealed.

“Yes she is. She loves your feet. I love them too…” Mandy teased as she whispered into Darby’s ear. She now felt Darby starting to writhe and she could feel her wetness increase. Her lust for the deputy was growing to a fever pitch and she really wanted to have her way with this woman. “I bet you’re ticklish on your tummy. Hehehe I bet if I tickled your ribs, you would have your cute laughter coming out with no problem. Imagine if I put my fingers in your armpits my sexy Deputy. Would you laugh? Or, what if I put them on your breasts? Hmmm? Would you like that instead?” she whispered.

Darby heard those words and felt her own nipples come to attention. She couldn’t believe Mandy was trying to seduce her at this moment, even with Gertrude in the room. Her mind then imagined what would happen if she and Mandy were alone. She pictured herself with her shirt off and her naked breasts were exposed. Images of Mandy playing with her breasts now filled her mind and it sent a shiver down her spine. The tickling of her feet was only making her more turned on and she wondered what was going to happen. “hehehehe I’m so ticklish hehehhe” she giggled.

“Yes, you are so ticklish. I love it. Ya know deputy, wouldn’t it be amazing if I was tickling you over your tits? I would play with your nipples too. I think my tongue wants to see how you taste…” Mandy teased. She then subtly moved her hands and placed them on Darby’s stomach. She could feel the stomach heaving up and down and she truly wanted to place her hands on Darby’s chest. “Can you imagine it? My tongue on your nipples? Mmmmmm I want you Deputy. I want to make you feel…..so….good.”

Darby felt her body heat rise and she turned her head to her right and looked at Mandy’s face. She could see the lust in her eyes and knew if they were alone, she might indeed be having her chest played with. As the ticklish electricity flowed through her body because of the toe tickling, she saw Mandy winking at her. “I’m hehehehe ticklish hehehe everywhere hehehehehe” she laughed.

Gertrude heard Darby’s laughter increasing and now she moved her fingers to the ball of the foot. She really wanted to place her fingers between Darby’s toes and squeeze them, but she knew that would be very intense and she was supposed to be gentle tonight. This tickling and teasing of Darby’s feet was wonderful, but she really wanted to go after these feet. She figured the next time they got together, she would have to go after these feet with more vigor. Then a new thought crossed her mind. She figured she couldn’t do it right now, but she imagined what would happen if she kissed these feet? She kissed Mandy’s feet earlier and it was such an amazing feeling. Gertrude wondered if she would lose all self control if she kissed Darby’s feet. She could imagine how soft the skin would feel on her lips. It would probably be mind blowing. Mandy had showed her the thrill of kissing a woman’s feet and using it to tickle them as well. “I bet her feet would be very ticklish to my lips! Next time, I am gonna do it!” she thought to herself.

Mandy continued to feel Darby’s body jerking around due to the foot tickling and those sweet giggles filled her soul with tremendous lust. She was already teasing Darby and what gave her the extra thrill was even with her saying some graphic things, the deputy wasn’t exactly getting upset or refusing her offer. This made her more horny as the possibility of her having sex with Darby was real. She saw the look on Darby’s face looking back at her and she desperately wanted to kiss those lips. She then felt Darby’s head turn back and look towards the feet and now it was time to continue her seduction. “mmm…then after I please your nipples, I may have to unbuckle your belt and unbutton those jeans of yours. That’s right, unbuckle this belt….” she whispered then reached her hands down and tapped the belt buckle on Darby’s jeans.

Darby’s eyes popped open as she saw Mandy’s hand tapping her belt buckle. Was this woman going to unbuckle her belt and then her jeans? Right here, right now? She then saw the hand leave the belt buckle and go back to resting on her stomach. She felt a sense of relief, but that simple tease actually got her turned on. That feeling of helplessness was coming to her as her feet were being tickled and now this woman was saying some very erotic things to her. Being tickled could be torment, but after the many experiences she had with being tickled, Darby knew her body would become aroused as well. “hehehehehe muh feet heheheh muh feet hehehehe” she giggled as the fingers went towards her insteps.

Gertrude chuckled to herself when she heard Darby’s soft pleadings. Her fingers were now at the insteps and knew those were a very sensitive spot. Her fingers went from the bottom of the ball right on that inside edge of the left foot and slowly stroked down, getting close to the heel. Then she moved her finger back up to that point of the ball of the foot then moved over to the right foot. Listening to Darby’s squeals and giggles were really driving her own excitement as this was truly an amazing day. She really enjoyed playing with Mandy’s feet and now she had Darby’s. Now she started to wonder what it would be like to tickle both of their feet at the same time. Those cute pale soles of Mandy’s right next to Darby’s large, pink, soft soles. “I really want to tickle those feet! Hmmm maybe next time, I will get them both!” she thought to herself as her fingers continued their ticklish path on those delicate insteps.

Mandy loved this sexy game she was playing. She was encouraged that Darby did not resist her touching her belt. As much as she liked Gertrude, she really wished the older woman wasn’t here. She wanted to slide her hand right down in the front of Darby’s jeans and touch that wonderful prize that was there. She licked her lips as Darby’s squeals became louder. Her eyes looked at Gertrude and she could tell she was enjoying playing with Darby’s feet. It was time to continue to tease the deputy and do her best to seduce her. Mandy leaned her lips close to Darby’s ear once again. “If we were alone right now, I would have taken those jeans off of you and then your underwear. I want to expose you. I want to see your pussy, deputy. Can you imagine that? Your pussy being helpless to my desires? I want you, I really want to pleasure you so much. I want to taste you and kiss those sweet pussy lips of yours all night long…” she whispered.

Darby let out a small moan as she heard those words. They sounded so erotic, and she was getting caught up at the moment. Thoughts of her private area being exposed sounded wonderful, but she also wished it was La Diabla doing it. This sensual teasing made her miss the outlaw even more. She wanted another night with her. The two of them together, completely naked, making love and being in each other’s arms. She knew Mandy would be an exciting time, but she had deep emotions for La Diabla. “hehehe stop…. you’re teasing me…” she directed to Mandy in a whisper.

“Am I? mmmmmm I want to make love to you so badly. I promise you will never forget it. My tongue is very…..very….talented. Imagine my tongue licking you….tasting you…making you cum your brains out…” Mandy responded in a whisper, then did a very soft lick on the earlobe of Darby.

Darby felt that warm tongue on her earlobe and it did turn her on a lot. She could feel herself getting wet and realized if she didn’t get out of this position, she was going to end up wanting to have sex with Mandy. “hehehe you’re so naughty. Ya have to stop teasing me like that…hehehe” she whispered.

Mandy felt a splash as her loins were on fire. Hearing Darby’s soft voice was driving her really crazy. She wanted Darby and she wanted her now. Her hands started to caress the belly through the shirt, and it took everything she had to not grope Darby’s chest. “You’re driving me crazy deputy. We should be naked together tonight and I will tickle that pussy of yours. What do you say?” she whispered.

Darby’s eyes popped open as she realized she was being propositioned. She knew it was time she had to get out of this situation, or she just might take up Mandy’s offer. She was aroused, her nipples did stiffen, and she continued to feel those soft tickles on the bottoms of her feet. “hehehehe Gertrude hehehehe I had enough now…hehehe I have to leave soon.” she giggled.

Gertrude heard Darby’s request and she slowly stopped stroking her fingers, then rested her hands on the tops of those precious feet. She felt a little disappointed but was aware Darby just came back to town tonight after that adventure in California. “Ok, I will stop ticklin’ your feet. Thank you for allowing me to do so. Now, before ya go, let me get you a nice dessert to take home!” she said with excitement. She lifted Darby’s ankles off her lap and then stood up from the couch, resting Darby’s feet back on the couch. Gertrude did not want to let go of those feet, but knew the time was up. She then headed to her kitchen.

Darby started to catch her breath as she felt the tickling cease on her feet. She then started to wipe the mild perspiration from her forehead and started to calm down. She also realized she was still between Mandy’s legs. “That……that was fun..hehe” she panted.

Mandy saw that they were now alone, and it was time to make her final move. An idea came to her head, and she had one more move to try and seduce Darby. Now that Gertrude left the room, she could attempt it. She lifted Darby’s body off of hers, moved from under it and off the couch. She then let Darby lean back against the armrest of the couch and she headed towards the feet. After touching those sensitive feet earlier, her idea was going to drive her wild and hoped to rope in the deputy as well. “Yes…that was fun. Now, it is time for me to show you something and make you feel good…” she cooed.

Darby saw Mandy headed towards her feet and she did not know what she was up to. She felt aroused at the moment, but she decided she was going to avoid spending the night with the beautiful blond barmaid. Realizing Gertrude was out of the room, she figured she would respond to all those teasing words. “Ya know you were driving me crazy with your words. You’re very good at that….” she told her.

“I am glad you liked it. I’m not done with you though….” Mandy teased back. She made it to the end of the couch, sat down and faced towards Darby’s body and had a clear view of the pink soles. She reached forward to take Darby’s left ankle in her hands and lifted the foot into the air and close to her own face. That deep pink skin was now mere inches away from her lips and she licked them. “Ya know deputy, I have my ways to make you accept my offer…” she cooed.

Darby sat there in a somewhat shocked state as her foot was now in the air. She had to give Mandy credit, she was really trying to seduce her, and wondered what she was up to with her foot. Was she going to tickle her into sleeping with her? That thought sent ticklish fears through her body as she probably would fall apart. “W-what are you gonna do to muh foot?” she asked.

“This….” Mandy said in a soft voice. She then planted her lips on the arch of that foot and when she felt that skin, she almost had an orgasm right there! The feeling of that soft skin on her lips set her loins into a raging inferno. She didn’t know who was going to derive more pleasure from this. Her or Darby? She continued to plant kisses on the foot, and she heard Darby react.

“oooooh…” Darby moaned as she felt those kisses on the bottom of her foot. The kisses sent erotic shockwaves through her body, and she felt her nipples swell. This woman was truly talented at seduction and Darby didn’t know how to react. She remembered when La Diabla did this to her feet and it made her melt. “Y-you are gonna kiss muh foot?” she asked, still feeling waves of pleasure.

“Yes *kiss* I am. Mmmmmm your feet are *kiss* so damn precious *kiss*. Can you imagine what my lips *kiss* will do elsewhere *kiss*?” Mandy said seductively while kissing the foot. She then lowered the foot a bit, so she could kiss the ball of the foot.

“W-why are you *oooh* doing this to me?” Darby moaned when she felt the kisses on the ball of her foot.

“Because I want to fuck you *kiss*. I want to give you a *kiss* night to remember deputy.” Mandy teased while kissing the ball of the foot. She knew these kisses were having an effect on Darby and she wanted to continue. Then her eyes saw the meaty toes. Her mind started to spin as she thought about her next move. She slowly opened her lips and then wrapped them around that large, big toe and gave it a suck.

Darby’s eyes popped open as she felt that hot, wet mouth sucking her big toe. Waves of arousal filled her body, and she was in shock. She didn’t know how to react. All she could do is moan in pleasure. “oooh that feels ooooh nice…”

Mandy then started to swirl her tongue on the bottom of that big toe, and she felt the foot jerk. Then, she heard a sweet giggle coming out and realized that her tongue was tickling Darby. She then swirled her tongue faster around that toe, trying to drive her crazy.

Darby started to laugh as a very strong ticklish feeling coursed through her body when she felt that tongue swirling on her toe. She knew she was in trouble at this point and wondered if she should just give in to this determined woman. “hehehehe that tickles!! Mandy hehahaha that tickles!” she laughed in a hushed voice.

Mandy took the toe out of her mouth and smiled. She looked at her saliva coated toe and her sex drive was at a fever pitch. “Then come home with me tonight. I promise ya, you will never forget it..” she grinned.

Gertrude came back into the room and saw Mandy by Darby’s feet. She couldn’t help but chuckle as she knew how addicting Darby’s feet were. “Mandy, are you playing with the deputy’s feet? Hehehe leave the poor woman be right now. I am sure she is tired.” she said. In a way she wanted Mandy to stop because if she had to stop, then Mandy definitely should not be playing with Darby’s feet.

Mandy couldn’t help but laugh as she realized that Gertrude probably saved Darby from a ticklish submission to her offer. She set the foot back down on the couch and then she stood up and faced Gertrude. “hehehe you’re right. I couldn’t help myself. Now I see why you love her feet so much. They are perfect.” She grinned.

Darby took a deep breath and realized she escaped a difficult position. She started to wonder what would have happened if Mandy continued her foot play. She then slowly sat upright and placed her feet on the floor. Her eyes then started to look for her socks and her boots. “You both sure love muh feet. Hehehe Sorry to cut things short, but I do need to get home and rest. It truly has been a long day…”

“I am sure it was. Deputy Darby, I do want to thank you for stopping by and letting me, and Mandy, have a little fun with your feet tonight. You truly are a wonderful deputy for Plotsville and we are grateful for everything you do. I hope you don’t mind me saying this, but I also wanted to call you my friend. You are very sweet and a wonderful human being.” Gertrude said. She truly meant every word. She always loved interacting with Darby, even when she was not tickling her feet. In fact, the mere fact that she was even allowed to touch Darby’s feet was a miracle.

Darby heard Gertrude’s words and it made her feel good inside. She appreciated the compliments and in her own heart, she did enjoy Gertrude’s company. It was weird at first with the obsession with her feet, but Gertrude was always very nice to her. The other times when she let her feet get tickled, they also had some good conversations. “Thank you, Gertrude, for your very kind words. Yes, You are muh friend too. I appreciate everything you do. You are very kind and a lovely woman. I will admit, you do take good care of muh feet when you get the opportunity. Hehehe” Darby responded. She then started to put on her socks and then her boots.

Gertrude felt a wave of gratitude fill her body. After the recent emotional moments she had, it felt very nice to have these two women with her at this moment. She was feeling down and both women made her feel good about herself. “Mandy, you too are a wonderful person. Thank you for being very kind to me as well.” she said.

Mandy was disappointed that Gertrude interrupted her seduction of Darby attempts, but she loved the fact she did help this woman feel better about herself. She wrapped her arms around Gertrude and gave her a hug. “You are welcome, Gertrude. I truly enjoy being here with you. You are my friend too.” she whispered into her ear.

Gertrude wanted to let tears fall but held them back. It just felt nice to her that she had more friends. Besides letting her tickle and play with their feet, they seemed to accept her as a person and enjoyed her company. “Well..this was a very nice evening. Deputy, here is some cake that I made. I hope you enjoy it!” she offered. She then saw Darby stand up and take the cake from her.

“Thank you, Gertrude. I am sure this will be mighty delicious. Now, I hope you two ladies understand I have to go now. I have to rest and get ready for tomorrow. There will be a ceremony in muh honor and I hope both of you are there. I would feel really honored if you do appear.” Darby offered.

Gertrude had a large smile on her as she heard Darby’s invitation. It would be an amazing experience to attend this ceremony to honor her friend. She walked up to Darby and shook her hand. “Yes, yes of course! I will be more than happy to be there. Thank you, Deputy. I will be sure to be one of the loudest townsfolk to cheer you. Hehehe” she laughed.

“Oh, you should know I will be there. You are a hero, Deputy. I can’t wait to hear all about your adventure and see you get this well deserved honor. How about afterwards, you come by The Thirsty Cowboy and have a few drinks?” Mandy said. She started to think if she could get Darby a little tipsy, she might be able to get her back to her house and then seduce her.

Darby smiled after hearing that invite. “We shall see. Well, I hope you both have a great night, and I will see you tomorrow. I am about to go home and go to sleep. I am sure I will be knocked out. Hehehe” she joked. She then went over to give Gertrude a hug and then she gave Mandy a hug. Right before she let go of the hug to Mandy, she felt Mandy’s head lean into her ear.

“If you come over to my house tonight, I will make sure I give you so much toe curling pleasure, you will be sleeping like a baby. Hehehe” Mandy whispered, then gave Darby a kiss on the cheek.

Darby blushed hearing those words and she smiled. She knew Mandy would love to have sex with her and it was funny to her. Mandy was so similar to Gloria Wellington, always horny and trying to seduce her, just not as criminal. “See ya both tomorrow.” she said, then put on her hat and walked out the front door.

Gertrude felt good inside as she just had an amazing experience this evening. She now saw Mandy yawning and figured it was time for everyone to go home and relax. “Are you tired Mandy? You can leave if you like. I will be ok for the rest of the night.” she told her.

Mandy was feeling tired, but also still very aroused. She had her feet tickled this evening and got her horny, then she just had that fun with Darby. She wanted to go home and pleasure herself at this point. Just to get the tension out. “Yeah, I think I will head on home. Thank you for having me over Miss Gertrude. I look forward to having a little fun with ya again. You know I work very hard at my job and my feet do tend to ache. I may need you to take care of them again. Hehehe” she said with a wink.

“You know I will take good care of them. Thank you for letting me have your feet tonight. I feel much better. Thank you again for being so kind to me, and your very sweet words. You don’t know how much it means to me for you to tell me those nice things.” Gertrude beamed. She meant every word of what she said and looked forward to playing with Mandy again. Her eyes then looked to the floor, and she stared at Mandy’s barefeet. “As for your feet….they are welcome ANYTIME to come by and I will take very good care of them. Give them a little ticklin’ hehehe” she teased.

Mandy smiled and then looked for her own socks and boots. She found them and put them back on one at a time. After putting on her footwear, she stood up and approached Gertrude. “Good night, Miss Gertrude. Oh, and before I forget, thank you for sending that young lady Mia to my job. She seems very nice, and she is very pretty. Sterling hired her and I am glad because we really needed the help. You enjoy the rest of your evening, and I will see you soon.” she said as she hugged her and gave her a kiss on the cheek.

Gertrude beamed as she felt the hug and kiss and then she saw Mandy depart. After closing her front door, she took a deep breath and let out a sigh of relief. This was a very good day and she felt so much better about herself. She was also happy that the young lady she met at the bakery went on and got a job at the saloon. It was true, Mia was very pretty. Then a fun idea came into Gertrude’s mind. “I wonder if she’s ticklish on her feet. I will have to find out soon. Hehehe” she giggled to herself. She then walked into her kitchen to make her dinner and enjoy the rest of her night. Tomorrow would be a new day and who knows what feet she might get her hands on!

END

Characters featured in this part:

01.gertrude-WEB FRIENDLY.png 01.-DARBY--LOW-RES[8260].png

POST CREDITS SCENE:

A medium sized boat was floating through the warm waters of the Pacific Ocean. The sun was shining and glimmering off the waves. There was barely any wind, and the sound of seagulls filled the air. As the boat made its way through the beautiful ocean water, a man came out of the cabin of the boat and went near the railing. His hands gripped the wooden paneling, and he looked around. He could see the shoreline of the California coast and saw the flock of seagulls diving into the water and flying overhead. He was excited as he was close to his destination. He was visiting a mansion in the city of Santa Selena to make a purchase. He also had a business idea in mind as well. This man was the buyer Gloria Wellington, and Priscilla Montenegro were waiting for. This man was Christos Andino.

Another man approached him from behind and looked nervous. He had some news to break to Christos as it was urgent. “Sir! I have news for you.” he announced.

Christos turned around and faced his subordinate. He noticed the man had a look of panic on his face. He was wondering what was going on as they were getting closer to that cove of the Wellington mansion. “What is it?” he asked.

“I have news from the advanced scout team. They said we should turn around. They just arrived back onto the boat and notified me that there may be trouble at the cove.” the man informed.

“What??!! What is going on?! Tell me!” Christos demanded. He was not thrilled with hearing there might be a problem. He wanted to buy some sex slaves for his harem and also provide a business proposal.

“They informed that there seems to be law enforcement all over the grounds. They saw the mansion grounds were cordoned off and they were inside the house. It doesn’t appear Madam Wellington, or Madam Montenegro were there!” the man continued.

Christos felt his body getting tense with anger as it seemed like his business meeting was not going to happen. If law enforcement was at the mansion, that clearly meant trouble happened. “What?? What happened there??? What happened to Gloria and Priscilla??” he asked.

“I…I don’t know sir.” the man responded.

“Dammit!!! Well, turn the ship around. We need to go back to home. We can’t afford to be caught. I have to find out what happened. When we get back, I will dispatch Thalia to find out what happened and to see if we can still finalize this buy. Go at once!” Christos ordered.

“Right away sir!” the man responded. He turned away and headed back into the main cabin to tell the boat pilot to turn the ship around.

Christos stood there on the deck and fumed. He was really looking forward to having some play time with his new sex slaves but that was ruined. It also appeared he would never be able to present his business proposal either. He knew once he got back to his home in Baja California, he was going to send his best warrior to come back to Santa Selena and figure out what happened. He had complete trust in that woman and knew she would get the job done. “I know she will get to the bottom of this. Thalia has never failed me….” he muttered to himself.

Ok fans, how did you like the conclusion? Next up is the introduction story of the main Phase 3 villain, Thalia. This phase is underway and we have a LONG way to go! Thank you for being such dedicated fans and as you can see, I will have "Post credit scenes". hahaha I want that movie like feel. Any comments are greatly appreciated!!

Love love LOVE the lickling bits, especially on Darby. My favorite kind of tickles.

Loved Mandy's verbal teasing. Can't wait to see where you are going next.

Sent from my SM-T387AA using Tapatalk

Great chapter!! Mandy's flirting was a hot addition. Hopefully some foreshadowing lol

I love the affect Darby has on people. She's something special. The fact that she knew what she was getting into really shows her growth since the first sessions she has and thinking of Salem when she's getting tickled truly warms my heart. I hope that end up together. The buyer post credit scene is really cool too. I'm curious to see this new antagonist pairing and the potential hedonistic lifestyle of theirs

Hey, it was nice to get to know Gertrude closer during these three chapters, and dare I say Mandy maybe even more so, I REALLY like that woman, she may return anytime she wants to!

Loved the post credits scene as a pre-intro to the Thalia story!

Thanks again for the great energy and comments! The Gertrude series was a fun one to write as we got to see more of her. She is evolving as a character and we will see more of her in the future.

The next series is about the "villain", Thalia. It is the first time I did an introduction series for a villain, but I figured all of you fans should learn more about her. I hope you enjoy it!

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back