• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Youtube tickles: Artemis of the blue

Tickling_Anime

TMF Poster
Another commission. This one is about a Youtuber/V-tuber. If you haven't heard of her, you can look her up. Hope you enjoy it!!!

Artemis of the Blue

“Hey guys, it’s Artemis here!” Artemis exclaimed into the camera using her naturally soft voice. Her bright smile shinning as brilliantly as the sun. “And I’m here at another renaissance fair.”

Behind her was a long wall with multiple arches. The Italian masonry that had been used to sculpt it was exquisite. A tower could be seen on the left and right. In between was a walk way with a wooden rail. Around Artemis stood multiple people, those dressed in clothing of the time. Men in doublets, and tunics. And ladies in long flowing dresses of various colors. Though, of course there were those dressed in modern clothing, like Artemis herself, but the multiple people in costumes were enough to stuck one into the theme the fair had going. It took you to the past. To the time of rebirth, the renaissance.

Artemis herself was not in costume, but she wished she was. Had this not been a last minute find, and instead a full planned event, she would’ve come decked out. But her not having a special outfit to wear to this amazing event, meant one thing.

She could buy new clothes! As a model, clothing was something Artemis loved. Not too mention getting dressed in amazing costumes. The two went hand in hand when it came to the spunky Asian Vtuber. With a tilt of her wrist, Artemis showed her viewers what she was wearing. It was a bright orange crop top with thin white stripes on the edges that showed off her toned stomach. She wore low waisted jeans with a double prong belt. She pressed a button, and stopped the video. During editing she’d used it and multiple other shoots she’d take to form one main video, but for now she wanted to explore, and actually enjoy the fair in front of her.

The young twenty-three old Asian woman stood at 5’7, and was thin and fit due to her working out constantly. She’d posted plenty of workout videos on her channel, not to mention countless other types including make up tutorials, her playing games, and other usual things a vlogger like her would have. Being a model, she always took great care in making sure her skin was clean, smooth. Not to mention making sure she looked good. But Artemis wasn’t your typical girly girl, who just loved make up and dressing up. She for the longest time loved video games, and enjoyed being transported to a new world. And this was an epic opportunity to be somewhere new for a day.
With each step of her black flip flops, Artemis got deeper into the fair. She was dazzled by the many tents and booths that were set up. The market had so many different places that sold a variety of goods from clothing to jewelry, and other knickknacks. After having gotten the lay of the land. She would have to come back this way, and go to one of the many booths where she’d maybe buy a necklace, but for sure a new costume that would help her blend in, and would make it more fun for her inner Vtuber self, who enjoyed doing anything in order to entertain her audience.

Passing by a couple of places that had chickens turning a spit. Artemis also saw a booth selling turkey legs. The smell of roasting chicken and other assorted meats wafted in the air. Artemis salivated a little bit at the thought of all the food. But her urge to see everything propelled her forward. She didn’t even stop when she saw an area with people dressed in armor on horses who were about joist. Usually, she would have gawked, and got caught up in the action. But not this time. No, she wanted to see all the wonders this place had to offer. Though, she definitely thought the joisting was really cool, and made a mental note on coming back here to watch later on.

What caught the young woman’s fancy was something she’d not seen when she went to renaissance festivals. The tent in front had a sign that read: Tickle Torture Chamber.

Artemis raised an eyebrow at this. She’d heard of places where they showed how people were tortured, but she’d never seen something that allowed someone to experience it. For a moment, she wasn’t sure about it. But then the Vtuber in Artemis came through, and thought, ‘How bad could it be? Its just tickling. I’ve pierced my own ears, and done way more painful things then this. Plus, this would be an interesting addition to my channel. I know a lot of those tickle challenge videos get popular. It’d be a great way to add some variety. I’ll easily be able to take it. I can’t be that ticklish.’

It had been a long time since Artemis had been tickled. Most of the time, someone just poked in the side, but nothing serious. So, in truth, Artemis didn’t realize how ticklish she was.

Living up to her namesake of being Artemis, like the Greek goddess of the hunt. Artemis of the blue was always on the hunt for entertaining videos. And this seemed like a good, no, a GREAT idea to her. Something new to post on her channel that had not been done before. A way to entertain her fans.

She approached a young woman sitting at a table in front of the attraction.

“Greetings,” said the attendant. “Would the fair maiden like to attempt to show her bravery and courage by facing the torture and tribulations of our tickle chamber?” The woman touched her chin. “Or maybe she had done something wrong, and now needs to punished for her misdeeds?”

Artemis loved when people stuck to in character. She decided to go with it. “This fair maiden is wondering about such things. How long is this torture?”

The attendant pointed to a sign. “It is ten minutes for eight of the dollars. But be warned miss, the chamber is not for the feint of heart, or the ticklish. It is torturous and is no laughing matter.”

Artemis couldn’t help smiling at the comment. It was a stupid dad joke pun, but it was cute. In her head, the attendant’s warning was completely ignored with a simple thought. ‘How bad could this really be? It’s just tickling. It won’t even be painful. I’m sure I can handle a little tickling.’

With a nod, Artemis said, “I can do this! I am brave and strong.” She pulled out $8 and placed it on the table.

The woman at the table pulled out a piece of paper. “Please place your signature here. This is a release for us. The attract is ten minutes of non-stop tickling. There are no breaks. So, please be very sure before you sign.”

Without hesitating, Artemis picked up the pen which looked like a quill, and quickly signed the waiver.

After asking a few more questions about Artemis’ health, the attendant nodded and gestured to the tent behind her. “Please enter when you are ready. There will be two men, they will be your tormentors. They are going to place you in a device, and will start the timer once you are ready.”

Artemis had a bit of excitement go through her. This sounded like so much fun. She pulled out her phone, and started recording.

“Guess what I found while walking around. It’s a torture chamber. A tickle torture chamber. I’m going to get tickled, and you all are going to get the chance to watch. As a youtuber I’m always thinking of ways to find a thumbnails and subject myself to interesting things. Let’s find out if I could have lived in the renaissance period, and taken such torture,” Artemis said into the camera. She had no doubt that she was going to do this and have no problem. This would be easy. But she’d have to make it look good for the camera. Maybe spice up the action a little. Act a little. Which she was good at.

She entered the tent. Like the lady had informed her, Artemis saw two men wearing the white, long-sleeved shirts that were always found in romance movies. They had on large hats with big, fluffy black feathers sticking out of them.

The two smiled and waved.
“Hello, have you come to be tortured?” one asked.

Artemis nodded. Still emboldened by the thought. She pointed to her camera. “Yeah, I was hoping I could film this for my YouTube channel, is that ok?”

“Yes, of course. It is up to you,” one of the two men, who had a mustache said.

The other man with a large beard gave her a thumbs up. “Ok, well, let’s get started. So, we are going to get you set up, then we will start the timer. We kept a digital clock. It is for those who want to fully see their time.” He pointed to a large clock that sat on a table.

After setting up her camera, Artemis was led to a propped-up wall in the tent.

“Please stand on the platform for us,” the man with the beard said.

Artemis took a step up on to a wooden stool.

“Now, please place your arms out like so,” the guy with the mustache said. He held both arms out in a T look.

Artemis did as she was told. The man with the beard lowered the chains to fit her. Then the guy with the mustache secured the cuffs. As the first one was locked in place, a small bit of nervousness hit Artemis, but she ignored it. When the second took hold of her. Artemis felt a bit more anxiety at the situation. She wondered if this was a good idea, but felt she was way to far into it. And she continued to tell herself it wouldn’t be that bad. It wasn’t REAL torture. It was just tickling and it could NOT be that bad. A little laugh never hurt anyone.

The two men than bent down and went to work on tying a rope around Artemis’ ankles. The rope was connected to the wall. When the two men finished, they removed the wooden stool, and the rope held Artemis up. Now that she was completely immobile, Artemis felt much more nervous. Butterflies floated around in her stomach. And she felt just a little bit helpless. Though, it was kind of nice. Like a bit kinky, but nothing she couldn’t handle. She’d done way worse. She just had to calm down and breath. Nothing bad was going to happen.

Both men stood up to look Artemis over. One of them went over to the timer. “Ok, your ten minutes starts.” He paused for a moment. “Now.”

Artemis watched as both men approached her. She expected them to just go at her. But instead, they stood there a for a moment.

“So, what made you decide to do this?” asked the man with mustache.

Artemis looked over at him. “I’m a YouTuber. And I’m always looking for ways of being able to make interesting videos for my fans. I love coming to renaissance fairs. So, I thought this would be-”

Unknown to her, the man with the beard had removed the feather from his cap. He then waved it inside of Artemis’ armpit.

“Eeek! Hey!” Artemis squealed surprised at the sensation.

‘Shit!’ Artemis thought. ‘The other guy distracted me. Well, I won’t be taken off guard again. I’m not going to laugh. I will be strong!’

“Oh, are you a bit ticklish?” asked the man with the beard. He stroked the long fluffy feather in Artemis’ armpit again.

Artemis pursed her lips and waited a moment. Her body twitched a bit. From the corner of her mouth she said, “Nope. I’m not ticklish.”

“Really? So, this does not affect you?” asked the man with the beard as he continued to wriggle the feather in Artemis’ hollow.

The sensation was there. It was growing and growing. Artemis could feel the urge to laugh building up in her. She just had to hold it in.

“No, not that. What about this?” The man with the mustache reached forward and poked Artemis in the side.

Artemis’ body jerked away.

“Oh, did that tickle?” asked the man with the mustache.

“No. You just surprised me,” Artemis replied.

“Are you sure?” Again, the man used his finger to apply pressure to her side.

This time she was ready. But it still made her twitch. She still couldn’t help feeling her lips wanting to curl into a smile. Artemis was barely able to hold back and keep a straight face.

The man with the feather kept moving it around her in armpit. But it didn’t seem to have any reaction, so he stopped. He looked down and noticed her feet. A grin appeared on his face. He bent down.

“W-what are you doing?” Artemis asked.

“Making you more comfortable,” the man with the beard replied. He removed her left flip flop. Then he slid the feather along the bottom of Artemis’ foot.

Artemis couldn’t help wiggling her pink painted toes. She closed her eyes and tried to not think about the soft fluffy plume touching her sensitive sole. Just when she thought she was going to be able to keep it together, something hit her.

The man with the mustache tweaked her rib. He clawed at it.

Little spurts of air escaped Artemis’ mouth. She clamped her lips down. She clenched her fists.

“I think you’re ticklish. Yes, you are,” teased the guy with the mustache. “Cootchie cootchie coo. Tickle tickle.”

Artemis wanted to tell him not to say that. She didn’t want to hear the baby voice. Hear the taunting words that made her predicament even worse.

But he did say them. What was worse was when he started to really add to the moment.

“Admit it, you are ticklish,” he said. “Tickle.” He pinched her side. His hand moved up to her armpit where it skirted about. Then he again said, “Tickle.” After a small pause he added, “Tickle tickle.”

Artemis wanted to tell him to shut up. Why did he have to be saying the words like that? It was stopping her from concentrating and being able to keep herself together. Then she started wondering, how much longer would this go on?

She looked over at the clock. She had to be close to being done right? The timer read: 9:33. Fuck! That’s all she thought. What the fuck?! How had it only been barely thirty seconds? That didn’t make sense. This shit was rigged.

While she was lost in thought, she didn’t see the man with a beard reach up and squeezed her knee.

Artemis shook. She struggled in her bonds. She hoped she’d be able to get out. Maybe even stop the sensation from happening. But alas, she was stuck and unable to do so.

“Tickle,” the man with the mustache said.

The bearded guy slipped off her other sandal.

NO! Why did they have to take off her other flip flop?

“Come on, laugh for me,” said the man with the beard. He raked his fingers along her sole while his feather flutter over the other.

“Cootchie cootchie coo,” taunted the guy with the mustache.

“Shit!” Artemis exclaimed as she felt more of her spots exposed and worked over. How much time was left? It couldn’t be much more right.

The clock read: 9:14.

FUCK! Not even a minute had passed yet. It had still only been a couple of seconds from the last time she looked.

“The young lady seems to curse a bit. For someone with such a soft voice, you have quite the mouth. We need to punish you for that,” said the man trailing the feather along the bottoms of her feet.

“Yes, its time to make you laugh,” said the man with the mustache. He reached forward and used both hands. His fingers dug into her sides before they moved up into her armpits.

First it was a jolt. A bit of her cracked. A smirk started to form. She couldn’t pull it back. Her lips continued to arise and a smile fully formed appeared. Then Artemis couldn’t stop the constant sensation that spread throughout
her. Her lips parted. She sputtered and burst into cute, little giggles.

“Eeeeeeeeeheeheeheehehehehehehahahahahaha! Oh god! Hehehehehe! It tickles! Heheheheheh! It tickles!” she cried.

The two men looked at each other. They nodded in satisfaction. Their gazes returned to Artemis. They watched as her hips swayed back and forth. Her arms trying to pull themselves free of the chains which held her. Both men smiled at the fact of her legs trying to kick free. Her feet unable to touch the ground, but still wiggling.

“Yes, it does. You are quite a ticklish one, aren’t you?” the man with the mustache said.

Artemis couldn’t help hating this man. They way he talked was so infuriating. His words utterly teased and humiliated her. Was this how torture during the renaissance?

Flick. Flick. The feather moved along her soles.

Artemis tried to push the plume away from her. She hated that damn feather and the way its soft barbs touched her sensitive feet. She wanted to squish it. Hold it in place, and stop it. But her feet were to far off the ground.

What was worse is the man with the beard not only stroked the feather along her bare feet, but he’d also wriggle a finger up her sole.

“Aaaaaaaaaahhhh! Hehehehehehehehe! Stop it! Hahahahahahaha! Stop it!” Artemis said. Her sweet, innocent giggles poured out of her. She couldn’t stop it. Why couldn’t she control her laughter? Usually, Artemis would’ve put her hands up and blocked anyone from seeing her pretty smile. And hopefully blocked out some of her insanely cute giggles. But now, she was stuck. Her arms were held in place. All she could do was laugh.

The man with the mustache grinned at her darkly. He raked his nails inside of Artemis’ smooth hollows, causing her the young woman to shake.

“Why did you lie to us?” the man with the mustache asked. “Do you know what happens to liars?” He leaned in to whisper in her ear. “They get.” He paused. Then with a slightly louder tone, he said, “Tickled!” At the moment he said it. The man with the mustache went harder and faster. His fingers attacking Artemis’ defenseless armpits.

Artemis was uncontrollably giggling. Tiny titters had evolved rapidly until Artemis had begun a giggling mess. She looked up. She closed her eyes. Artemis pulled at her bonds hoping to get free and away from this. What had she signed up for? Was she really this ticklish?

Her heart was beating in chest. She could barely control her breathing. It was just pure laughing. Tons and tons of laughing. More and more giggles came out of her. How were there so many giggles?

“Please! Hehehehehehe! I need a break! I need a break! Hehehehehehehe! I’m going to die!” Artemis exclaimed.

Neither of the men even took it as real. They knew she wasn’t going to die. But it was fun to hear their victims say such nonsense.

“You will not die,” the man with the mustache said. “And there is no break. You lied. You came in trying to prove yourself. Now, you will be tickled for eight more minutes.”

Eight more minutes! Artemis looked over at the clock. Eight minutes and thirty seconds remained on the clock. How the fuck was time moving so slowly? How would she deal with EIGHT MORE minutes of this torture?

The man with the mustache used his finger to explore Artemis’ upper body. They moved down her armpits, along her sides, pressed her ribs, and touched her stomach.

A loud guffaw came out of Artemis as the man went over her tender tummy.

“Mmmmm seems I’ve found a sensitive spot, no?” he said with an evil tone. “Though, I will save that for later.” The man with the mustache looked down at his companion. “I think you should really use that feather my friend.”

What did that mean? What was he going to do?

“Let’s see if they are ticklish,” the man with the mustache said.

Where was he talking about? What we they going to do next?

The man with the beard nodded. He took the feather, and slid up along the top of Artemis’ feet.

Artemis chuckled as her feet wiggled about. She wasn’t sure which was worse, the bottom or the top of her feet. The man continued to wave the plume over the tops of her feet.

Just when Artemis thought it had gotten as bad as it could get. She heard the man with mustache say something that scared the shit out of her.

“Tickle her toes,” he said.

Artemis’ eyes went wide as she heard him. She looked down. The man with the beard took the feather and slid it in between her big toe and the one next to it.

Loud, feminine cachinnation filled the tent as the man continued to floss the feather in between her toes. Her once innocent, sweet, and cute Asian giggles now erupted into full blown laughter. She couldn’t help thinking how horrible this. It was so bad. The man was running the plume in between her toes. In between her tiny toes. It was the worst thing Artemis had experienced in the last so many minutes.

“Kyehehehehehehehehehe! NO! Hehehehehehehe! Not my toes! Not my toes! Hehehehehehehehehehe! Please not my toes!” Artemis begged.

Though, the man with beard did not listen to her. He continued to saw the feather back and forth. Over and over. Back and forth.

Artemis was going completely bananas. She’d never laughed this hard, even at really funny jokes. But this wasn’t a normal laugh. It was a forced laugh. It was something she had no control over.

“Get that thing OUT! Hehehehehehehehe! Get it out! GET IT OUT!” Artemis shouted.

The man with mustache looked down. “It seems she does not like the feather tickling her toes.”

The man with the beard snickered. “Yes, she had very ticklish toes.”

For a while, Artemis could do nothing but be in full laughter as the man moved the feather in between each of her toes. When he finally changed to a different place, she was able to gain a bit of coherence. The torture had to be done right? When Artemis looked up, she see the clock running down the final seconds. It would be over, right?

“It’s over. It has to be over,” Artemis said through her laughter. “Check the clock. Check the clock.”

The man with the mustached turned to look. “Six minutes, and thirty-eight seconds left.”

“FUCK! NO!” Artemis exclaimed. It couldn’t be. That was only two minutes. “No, no, no,” Artemis said with a defeated attitude. She felt herself hanging there, vulnerable, being tortured by two men, and unable to make it stop. She couldn’t help wondering how people had suffered this through medieval times.

“Yes, yes. There is so much more tickling to be done,” the man with the mustache replied. He reached forward and poked her belly.

“Aaaaaaahh! Get away from there!” Artemis screamed. “Stop tickling me!”

“But you paid for this. We need to make sure you get your money’s worth,” the man replied with a sinister laugh. He held up both fingers. One after the other, he poked into Artemis’ taunt tummy.

The man with the beard, working over her feet was more than enough torture. But now, she had the other man prodding her with his fingers. Artemis swayed from side to side. Her body danced like it had never danced before. The powerful sensations running through her.

“Let’s dig a bit deeper,” the man with the mustache said. He reached forward, and placed his index finger inside of Artemis’ belly button. “Is this spot ticklish?” he asked.

“YES! Yes, it is!” Artemis answered with giggles. “Get your finger out of there! Stop this! Stop tickling me! I can’t take it!”

“But you still have five minutes and fifty-eight seconds left. We still have yet to find which part of you is the most ticklish.”

Dread filled Artemis. Hearing the words that these men were looking to not only continue, but that this was the beginning. That they were going to keep testing areas. What other areas would they tickle? Just the thought of them touching her, and really getting her was torture enough.

The man with the mustache wiggled his finger like a worm inside of Artemis’ belly.

Artemis tried to pulled away, to get the man’s finger out of the delicate area he’d found.

But the man with mustache continued to squirm about inside of her belly button.

“Bwahahahahahahahahahahahahahah! Stop it! Oh god! Hehehehehehhahahahahahahaha! No more! Heheheheheheahahahahahahahaa! OH god! STOP it!” Artemis yelled.

Her body jiggled and shake. She twisted and turned in her captivate state, unable to free herself from the torment being inflicted onto her. Artemis lifted herself up, and pulled back. She had to get that man’s finger away from her belly button.

The two men coordinate their strikes. One would start gently. The man with the mustache would just graze Artemis’ armpit with a finger. Artemis would laugh. The two men would pause. Then the bearded man would quickly scrap his finger along Artemis’ sole. Again, Artemis would laugh. The two men would judge the amount of laughter. How loud was laughter. Then they’d do it all over, but this time with the feather. And after that, they did it again a third time while uttering the words, ‘tickle tickle.’ If Artemis didn’t die from this, she swore she’d never let anyone tickle her again. She hoped to never hear the damn word again. It was an evil word. A word of pure torture she wanted to stay as far away from as she could.

The two men poked, and prodded the different areas trying to figure out which spot was Artemis’ worse tickle spot. Their tests led them to two spots. Artemis’ feet, and her belly. So, the duo decided to continue their tickle attacks on those areas.

But before they began the tickle fest again, the two switch spots. The man with mustache went down to Artemis’ feet. And the man with the beard went up to Artemis’ stomach.

Artemis tried to enjoy what little relief she got, but it was short lived. With a signal the two men started up again.

The man with the mustache skirted his fingers along the tops of Artemis’ feet. While the man with the beard grabbed at Artemis’ tummy.

Loud chuckles were pushed out of Artemis as the two men tickled her. She shook. She cried out, and begged them to stop. But neither man listened to her. Instead, her pleas fed the two men as they greedily milked out the time they had with Artemis. Both were determined to get her to laugh as hard as they possibly could. But they had yet to find the most ticklish way to make Artemis laugh. At the moment, there best method was to run the fluffy plume through Artemis toes. Her feet jerked. Her toes spread out. Then they clamped down and tried to crunch down in an effort to defend themselves from the devilish feather that ran between them.

“Hahahahahahahahahaha! Not my toes! Not my toes again! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Not the toes! Anywhere but the toes!” Artemis cried out. She shook her head. Tears formed in her eyes and went down her face.

Artemis couldn’t believe how badly it tickled. It was so bad. The way the man with the mustache flossed the feather between her toes was horrible. He was even better than the other guy. It was so bad. Having to feel that damn feather go between her toes.

But then something happened she did not expect.

“I wonder if she would like a raspberry?” the man with the beard said.

Artemis was too busy laughing, but even if she wasn’t. She would never have known what a raspberry was. But she was about to find out.

The bearded man leaned in. He pressed his lips to Artemis’ stomach and blew out. It was childish, and sounded like he was making some sort of farting sound.

But the worst part for Artemis was how badly it tickled. She cackled like mad.

The bearded man blew another.

Artemis felt she was going to die again. She couldn’t tell which was the way he blew the raspberry, or his beard which tickled her tummy as he did.

The bearded man smiled. “I think she likes the raspberries.”

“I think she does. You should do another,” the man with the mustache replied.

The bearded man nodded. He leaned back in, and blew.

Artemis laughed and laughed. “Fuck!” She exclaimed. “It’s too much! I can’t take it! No more tickling! No more! This has to be over!”

But it wasn’t. The man with the mustache turned to the clock. “You still have four minutes and twenty-two seconds.”

How would she survive? This was horrible. Artemis couldn’t take it. She regretted having ever deciding to do this. The terrible tickles were too much. She wished she could make time go by. She wanted this all to end. Artemis begged for mercy.

But the two men continued with their job.

“I think her stomach is the most ticklish area. I wonder what will happen if I do this?” the man with the beard said. He reached forward and took hold of Artemis’ belly with his large hands. He began to knead her tummy as if it was dough.

Artemis roared with laugh. It began to reach a new level. From the beginning Artemis’ laughter had gone from the cute giggles one sees most petite Asian women do, but Artemis was now laughing as loud as she could. It was loud. Really loud. She was laughing as with no restraint. The way the man worked her stomach was the worst thing she’d ever felt.

“Gahahahahahahahahahahaha! STOP! STOP! Hahahahahahahahahaha!” She screamed at the top of her lungs.

“We are not done,” said the man with beard. “We still have four minutes left. I’m going to keep kneading this stomach. I need to make my dough.”

“PLEASE! HAhahahahahahahaha! Stop! Stop! Hahahahahahahahahaha! No more! Hahahahahahahha!” Artemis roared.

The man with the beard gripped her belly. His fingers massaged it with complete intent on tickling the tummy. He squeezed. He pressed his fingers into her.

Artemis jerked. Her arms pulled as hard as they could. She did everything she could. She begged for the rope and chains to break. She needed to be free. Artemis couldn’t help laughing.

The man jiggled her belly. He teased her sensitive stomach.

Artemis never knew how tender her tummy was. This was her worst spot. She was laughing louder than when he’d tickle her toes. This was so bad. She would’ve done anything to stop it. But she was powerless to stop it. She was at the mercy of the two men. One who was running his fingers along her ticklish soles. But worse of all, she was unable to stop, or defend against the man who was kneading her stomach. The way he played with it. The way he worked it like dough. It was the worst thing she’d ever felt. This was officially the worst torture she’d ever done. Artemis from then on would never ever subject herself to such torture.

“Look at the way she squeals with delight when you tickle her tummy,” the man with mustache said. “Let us see what happens when we tickle both the tummy and her toes!”

Artemis’ eyes opened wide. “NO! NO! Don’t you dare! Keep away! You need to stop this now! Stop it! STOP IT! I’ll do anything!”

The man with the mustache loved the way she tried to appeal to them.

Unfortunately, Artemis had no power. She was about to be subjected to three whole minutes of the worst torture of her life.

The man with the mustache ran the feather in between each and every toe.

But that was just the beginning. The man with the beard figured out the proper way to knead her stomach. He was getting better and better. His fingers found the right spot to jiggle Artemis’ tummy. To play with her stomach and bounce it about.

Artemis laughed and laughed. She was completely hysterical. Her laughter boomed so loudly.

Outside the attendant who sat at the table jumped up. She had never heard some laugh that loudly. She couldn’t help smiling at the situation. A couple of people passing by the tent who were thinking about paying for the amusement, decided that this was not what they wanted. There was even a person who upon hearing, thought there was someone in pain, but when they realized it came from the tickle torture tent, they could only smile and roll their eyes.

No one, but Artemis knew how horrible this torture was for her. Laughter bellowed out of her. She strained every muscle in her body in an effort to try and get free. But she couldn’t. She needed this to be over.

Her eyes turned to the clock.

1:26.

Fffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuucccccccccckkkkkkkkkkkkk!!! She was going to die! This was it! She would be the first person who died, because they were being tickled!

Artemis continued to beg. She pleaded. She did and said anything she could in hopes of ending the torment earlier. But the two men were hell bent on getting every single second of torture out her.

The man who held her belly shook, and kneaded. He tormented Artemis’ tummy.

“SHIT! FUCK! Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha! NO MORE! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! Please! Please! Hahahahahahahahahahahaha! I can’t take it! I can’t take it! Hahahahahahahahahahaha! I’m going to die! I’m going to die! Hahahahahahahahahahahahaha!”

“Let us make sure she gets the full experience,” said the man with the mustache.

Both men sped up. They went into overdrive, and worked over the most sensitive areas on Artemis’ body.

The man with the mustache used his fingers to tickle the soles of her feet, and even then, he sometimes went after the tops. He slipped the feather in and out of her toes over and over.

But it was the bearded man and his hands kneading Artemis’ belly that was the worse, and creating the strongest, most powerful, and the loudest laugh Artemis could must. His hands kneaded and kneaded the area. They worked the ticklish tummy. Only once and while did Artemis get two seconds of relief, as the man leaned in and blew a raspberry. Which cause Artemis to squeak. But then the man returned to his cruel torment of using his hands to work over Artemis’ belly.

This was devastating to Artemis. She kept looking at the clock. Each second barely tickling by. Why was it taking so long. She needed it to end. She couldn’t stand a single second of this longer. But the clock laughed in her face as she continued to laugh in the tent. Time slowly moved forward. Each second dragged on and on. Artemis thought she’d go insane. She was going to lose her mind. By the end of this, she’d be in the nut house.

A few times she’d reached silent laughter. But the bearded man did not allow her the satisfaction. He wanted to hear it all. She he’d stop, blow a raspberry, and then go back to kneading his target.

Sweat poured down Artemis’ body. She was so tired. Tears were falling from her face. She couldn’t even see the clock anymore. Artemis was done. She had cracked. She was broken. Artemis would have done anything the men told her to. She would have told them anything. There was nothing in the world Artemis wouldn’t have done just to make it all end. But it didn’t.

The last minute felt like an hour. It was long. It was everlasting. It was full of the most hardcore laughter that Artemis had ever done in her life, or would ever do.

Then when it seemed like it would never ever. It finally did.

The two men stopped. Artemis giggled. She couldn’t stop giggling. She looked at the men, and couldn’t stop thinking of what they had done to her. They only needed to wiggle them fingers and she’d be a hot mess. But the truth was, she was a hot mess. Her hair was frazzled. Her clothes disheveled. Artemis tried to breath. More giggles came. It took her almost a whole minute before she settled down.

“All done,” the man with the mustache man said.

“Ready to be free?” the man with the beard asked.

“Y-y-y-YES!” Artemis took a while before she finally got it out.

The man with the mustache laughed. “Just take a second, and breath. We will untie you.”

One undid the ropes holding her feet. The other unlocked her chains which held her wrists. The bearded man caught her when the rope was loosened, and Artemis almost feel to the floor.

Artemis thought he was going to tickle her. But he didn’t. He was gentle, sweet, even in his smile.

“Please, sit down for one second. We will bring you a glass of water.”

Artemis was woozy. The tickling had taken so much of her. She felt all her energy had been sapped. The man with the mustache guided her to the chair. The man with the beard brought her a cup of water.

Artemis sucked it down as fast she could. She’d never been this thirsty. She’d never enjoyed water that badly as she did this moment.

After a couple of minutes of rest, Artemis left the tent. She looked her phone, which ad been recording the whole time. She turned back to the tent, and reflected on the worst thing that had ever happened to her in her life. The
torture which she thought would be so easy, was so bad. She had never in a million years thought she was so ticklish. She looked down at her stomach. Especially on her tummy. Artemis looked up at the camera. She’d have to make sure to edit the footage. She could not let her fans see what a mess she was. Maybe a few tweaks would help. Even a quick fast forward would be better than letting people know her ultimate weakness. The fact she was ticklish and had the most ticklish tummy on this planet she hoped would never be exposed. She had to make sure to keep it to herself. Which is why editing and manipulating the footage would be better. But she was good at that. For now, she needed something.

Artemis smiled at the camera. “Hey you guys. I just got tickled like crazy. The tickling was SOOOOO BAD! I didn’t know I was so freakin’ ticklish.” Artemis turned back to tent, and then to the camera. “I’m really glad I don’t live in the times when people could be tickled tortured.” She shivered. “I definitely couldn’t take it. My tummy is way tooooo ticklish. My poor stomach is still tingling from all the tickles. It is definitely my worst spot. Well, I’m off to enjoy the rest of the fair. And I learned that I will never subject myself to being tickled ever again.”

She pressed the button and stopped the recording. What was it when the camera rolled that Artemis wanted to tell them everything? She had meant just to say that she had gotten done tickling, and was NOT suppose to tell them about her worst spot. And yet she had. She sighed. She was a sucker for the camera and couldn’t help confessing the truth of what had happened. She had laid herself bare. Well, she hoped her fans enjoyed the new video. Hopefully, some would sympathize with her, and her ticklish tummy.

What's New

4/16/2024
Clips4Sale is the webs largest site to buy fetish clips! Visit today.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back