• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

North Central FL

Serenity28

Hi! Im new to this website and Im pretty shy.
i'd like to explore this side of me a little bit for the first time since its something ive been ashamed of until now.
I'm rather short (4'11,) F, and i believe i fall into the switch category best, but ive only had irl experience as a ler under super short spurts. Id like to find someone near me who might formally introduce me to the idea without making me feel ashamed or nervous. Thanks in advance!

Welcome and always great to see some more FL folks here. I’m in central FL near Orlando and a lifelong ticklephile if you’d care to chat via PM.

I’m here in northern Lake County. Been a member of TMF since 2004, been into the kink for 40+ years. Experience I have. I’m only ’ler though. Rest assured, you’ve nothing to be ashamed of, there are so many who enjoy the kink. Let’s chat!

Last edited:
A bit south in Jupiter, but always happy to meet new people.
I your every down this far, happy too chat and meet.

South GA but would be willing to travel. I've dealt with feeling embarrassed and ashamed of this, too, so I get it. But it's just a fun way to connect with people, and I'd absolutely be glad to get to know you a bit and hopefully help you feel better about this! Feel free to pm if you'd like to chat more.

Welcome! I'm located in Davenport area of Florida. Feel free to reach out if you want to just chat about things. That's usually a great way to become more comfortable

welcome!!! Always ecstatic to meet another fellow fan of laughter! I am so sorry for anyone making you feel guilty about it. At the end of the day, we're all about experiencing and spreading joy! That is arguably one of the noblest things to do, especially these days! So hold that head high because you are an amazing human who loves laughter and anyone who tries to put you down because of it, is just jealous they can't express their authentic selves!

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back