• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Help finding a movie?

pacattack

TMF Master
Many years ago I saw a movie that was from the 80s I think. Maybe 90s? It had a pretty awesome tickle scene in it.

The movie was like a horror/comedy spoof like movie with a bunch of monsters in a house (Frankenstein type, vampire, werewolf, etc).

There are people in the house with them trying to escape

At one point, one of the attractive women actresses was tied to a table by the monsters and tickled. And it looked pretty legit.

Live action, "B" style kind of movie. Terrible movie, awesome scene

Anyone ever see it, and if so what is the name?

Unfortunately, I have no idea...

But, since you said that it looked legit, I'd really love to see it. Here's my up to the thread!

Hope someone knows something about it...

Are you thinking of Ghoulies III: Back to Campus?

B movie, monsters, but not 'classic' - shitty hand puppets. Hot actress tied to a table, but unfortunately no tickling. One of the ghoulies can be heard off-camera saying "tickle her feet!" but you never actually see it.

Are you thinking of Ghoulies III: Back to Campus?

B movie, monsters, but not 'classic' - shitty hand puppets. Hot actress tied to a table, but unfortunately no tickling. One of the ghoulies can be heard off-camera saying "tickle her feet!" but you never actually see it.

This is the only thing that's coming to mind, but as Phineas said, there isn't any tickling. One of those "lost opportunity" type things. But if it is in fact a different movie that is obscure as ever, hope someone figures it out :scream:

Nope! It wasn't Ghoulie's 3. Although I just watched the trailer for that and it looks like an awesome terrible movie lol.

The movie I'm referring to had human size monsters and there was definitely an actress tied down to a table being tickled. And she looked like they were legitimately tickling her.

I hope we can all figure this one out!

Nope! It wasn't Ghoulie's 3. Although I just watched the trailer for that and it looks like an awesome terrible movie lol.

The movie I'm referring to had human size monsters and there was definitely an actress tied down to a table being tickled. And she looked like they were legitimately tickling her.

I hope we can all figure this one out!

Hi,

Can you recall any additional specifics of the movie? Like more about the monsters---were they classic stereotypical dracula/wolfman/etc, or generic monsters---or the premise or the setting or the number of other "good guys"? It might help us narrow it down or target our search.

For example, there's a dracula/wolfman/frankenstein/mummy movie called The Creeps, but it's notable in that the monsters are all midgets. I assume that rules it out.

Hi,

For example, there's a dracula/wolfman/frankenstein/mummy movie called The Creeps, but it's notable in that the monsters are all midgets. I assume that rules it out.

You may have just nailed it....I looked it up on IMDB and one of the keywords is "woman tied to table" and another "bound and gagged"...certainly sounds possible. Let's wait to hear from the OP and see.

I think I have found this film on YouTube, but to be honest I'm not sure if there is any tickling there. Anyway, I'm posting a link.

https://www.youtube.com /watch?v=XCCIdVNx9FI (delete the space).
The scene starts at about 41:38

Hi,

Can you recall any additional specifics of the movie? Like more about the monsters---were they classic stereotypical dracula/wolfman/etc, or generic monsters---or the premise or the setting or the number of other "good guys"? It might help us narrow it down or target our search.

Unfortunately I can't recall anything else. It was years ago and I saw it with a bunch of friends and had to do everything I could not to turn red while that scene happened.

I think I have found this film on YouTube, but to be honest I'm not sure if there is any tickling there. Anyway, I'm posting a link.

I just watched this clip and damn! That isn't the movie I'm referring to, but wow that was a hot scene! It's too bad they didn't get any good shots of her nylon clad feet and it's also a TOTAL missed opportunity regarding ticking.... such a shame.

Thanks for sharing!

Unfortunately I can't recall anything else. It was years ago and I saw it with a bunch of friends and had to do everything I could not to turn red while that scene happened.

Well, you might remember something that could help. For example, when you saw it with friends, was this on TV like a cable channel or something?

In addition, some other very basic details might help. Like, do you remember if it was a dubbed foreign movie? Or if it was an adult movie? I assume not because you'd probably have noted that, but those are entirely different expanses of things to search.

I watched the whole movie tonight being bored lol It was actually pretty funny. Late night cable in the 90's for sure. But yes that was a missed opportunity there for the tickling. Ok, so as far as we know now there still is some other long lost movie out there to be discovered with the said tickle scene.

Well, you might remember something that could help. For example, when you saw it with friends, was this on TV like a cable channel or something?

In addition, some other very basic details might help. Like, do you remember if it was a dubbed foreign movie? Or if it was an adult movie? I assume not because you'd probably have noted that, but those are entirely different expanses of things to search.

It definitely wasn't an adult movie. Just a really bad horror movie. So bad it was funny. Maybe 1980s.

I'm pretty sure we were watching it on a VHS tape. I don't remember commercials. But it was so long ago it could very well have had commercials/was cable TV.

I admit I did some search and it was unsuccessful. I have, however, found a movie that might fit the description you have provided. It's called Monster Mash from 1995. It doesn't have a tickle scene though. But was it something similar to this?

https://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=ZKyxxQk-e-o&t=492s (Monster Mash, 1995)

Are you sure you are right about the details. Please don't get me wrong, I am not accusing you of lying, but I once had a situation when I remembered a scene from the movie I've seen a long time ago. and when I re watched it, it turned out to be different compared to what I remember. Could you perhaps tell something more about the plot. Who was the main character? Were the monsters friendly? Was it a film in English or was it dubbed? What was the house like? Was it a castle or a mansion?

What's New

4/24/2024
If you need to report a post, click the 'report' button to its lower left.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back