• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Storylines and "set-ups" in tickle clips?

SoleSearcher

1st Level Red Feather
Hey everybody!

I would love to get your feedback for productions that are in the works. What are your thoughts on storylines (or at least, setting the scene) in tickle clips? Is it something you'd like to see more of, or just straight to the point tickling with no real rhyme or reason?

Hope you all are having an awesome weekend!

Honestly, I love them. I love the cheesey plots, the costumes, and the bad acting. Maybe because I discovered my fetish through mainstream scenes (April O’Neil for me) and started watching tickling clips with companies like ticklingpardise but I love a plot. A reason for the tickling, as farfetched as they sometimes are, makes thr scene more enjoyable. I love seeing the lees go from being free, to watching them captured and restrained and then finally tickles of course.

I prefer them. It does not have to be an elaborate setup. Personal taste, I am not a fan of clips where they barely, if at all, talk to each other. I want some teasing and begging or at least some interaction.

I prefer set-ups! Like others have said I like the interactions. I also just like for there to be a reason for the tickling, be it interrogation, a prank, or a punishment/revenge. It makes it more like a real world scenario and opens up more dialogue and teasing. That is, as long as the scenario is more than just someone chloroforming a girl and she wakes up in stocks. That's pretty overdone and adds very little. At that point I'd say just skip the "plot" and tickle them.

While I do like a standard tickling clip, I do enjoy a good set up. It just adds to the fun.
Objectif Plume is the most recent foray into this, and I do recall James Darke doing a lot of this too.

I'd like to see some sincere (or believable acting) where it's "Yes, I DO like being tickled. Tickle me 'til I pee or the wet spot is as big as your palm" type consensual/eager stories.

Oh most definitely!
I would even love to see MUCH more background/storyline. It adds to the tension and hence the arousal. And also more realistic setups, for example I've lost count of lazy setups where the "cop" or "teacher" who is to be tickled is wearing nothing more than panties, stockings, bra, and heels. I mean what's the point with the ticklee being a "cop" at all in that case? Let her wear uniform and normal boots! Just one example.

You all are awesome!!! Thank you so much for your feedback. This is definitely something I want to add into our new productions, so I really appreciate your feedback! :)

Same with stories, some good background adds to the creativity. Makes it seem more believable then just finding a random lee tied down and ready to be tickled.

I'm a major fan of scenarios that involve girls responding to ads. College girls in need of money, or girls who just decided one day to be spontaneous and try something different because it sounded interesting/fun.

I'm a major fan of scenarios that involve girls responding to ads. College girls in need of money, or girls who just decided one day to be spontaneous and try something different because it sounded interesting/fun.

That's pretty much how my clips really happen... ;)

I like to set it up so the model tries to resist the tickling...like losing an escape challenge bet, having to "admit defeat" to get a break, being in some kind of predicament where she has to hold still, etc...

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that they unequivocally suck.

None of y'all can write dialogue that isn't painful, cringe, or creepy. The acting is atrocious, and the bulk of the situations strain even the most remote amounts of credibility.

In all my yurs here, I've found ONE producer who could do the plot thing competently, and unfortunately dude put out a single video and then never made another. Shame.

So yeah, I'll pass thanks.

I'm gonna go against the grain here and say that they unequivocally suck.

None of y'all can write dialogue that isn't painful, cringe, or creepy. The acting is atrocious, and the bulk of the situations strain even the most remote amounts of credibility.

In all my yurs here, I've found ONE producer who could do the plot thing competently, and unfortunately dude put out a single video and then never made another. Shame.

So yeah, I'll pass thanks.

I respect that, and I appreciate your feedback! I'm not going to try going all Scorsese, I'm just trying to get a consensus as to what's in demand now that's all. I appreciate you! :)

This will sound cheesy, but I prefer romantic set ups. 2 people into each other and getting to know each other leading to tickle confessions which leads to play. Or even 2 people in a casual meet up.

I agree with Phineas — I’m also against false, fictional premises. It often starts with absolutely terrible, high school drama class-level acting, then proceeds to the model pretending to not notice the camera pointed at her face from a few feet away, and then her exaggerated reactions, if not completely fake laughing. Suspending disbelief becomes impossible.

But I wanted to comment to say I *do* love real premises, where there’s no acting attempted, like an instructional video on how to tickle, a quiz format where wrong answers produce the expected result, having her try to talk, try to sing, try to guess an answer to something (Tickle Central’s “What’s my nickname?”), try to show no reaction…. These are also forms of set-ups, structures or premises, but they don’t force me to endure bad acting as if I’m not seeing it.

Just my two cents. Good luck.

Last edited:
I agree with Phineas — I’m also against false, fictional premises. It often starts with absolutely terrible, high school drama class-level acting, then proceeds to the model pretending to not notice the camera pointed at her face from a few feet away, and then her exaggerated reactions, if not completely fake laughing. Suspending disbelief becomes impossible.

But I wanted to comment to say I *do* love real premises, where there’s no acting attempted, like an instructional video on how to tickle, a quiz format where wrong answers produce the expected result, having her try to talk, try to sing, try to guess an answer to something (Tickle Central’s “What’s my nickname?”), try to show no reaction… are all forms of set-ups or premises, but they don’t force me to endure bad acting as if I’m not seeing it.

Just my two cents. Good luck.

I completely hear what you're saying on this one. Agreed! :)

As I understand the discussion so far, nobody is really objecting to more storyline or acting - IF it's done good! And that's of course very important to me as well, the thing with having a storyline included is to feel it's "real". It doesn't have to be world class acting or a genius plot, but it has to be better than most of the "story" clips out there.

Storylines and setups are great. I love them even when the acting is terrible (these are tickle models after all). At the very least it keeps things fresh. I have nothing but respect and admiration for producers like the tickle room, tickle abuse, and silver cherry but all their clips feel exactly the same except with a different model. I rarely, if ever, purchase from them anymore. On the other hand I purchase 100% of Artemis fetish’s /F content. Most of his models aren’t as mainstream and some of them aren’t really all that ticklish but he continually pushes out new and interesting scenarios that make his clips a must buy for me.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back