• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Say hi to a f/m girl looking to make friends^^

sammie1771

Hello, I was advised to make a proper post so here goes^^ I'm Sammie, 27/f and a f/m ler. My kik is sammie_1771 and my freshly created Discord sammie#0754.

I am not looking for meetups. Seriously. Not really for exchanging pics either. I'm taken and happy, but what I'd love to have is some friends into the same stuff I'm into. It's not something you can just like, talk about with irl friends is it :/ I have limited experience, all with the same two guys, and one thing I hope to get out of this is to learn a bit more about what else is out there. And there's nothing wrong with a bit of fantasizing on the side, is there^^ Word of warning: I created both kik and discord accs specially for here, I was advised to absolutely use something anonymous. And checking them is not part of my routine yet, so if i don't reply, thats just Sammie being forgetful. Not ticklish myself so sorry lers/ler-y switches.

Oh if y'all wonder: there's nothing sneaky about this. My bf knows about me being here, loves it, and he's active online too.

Welcome to the party! I've always thought there was something pretty darn hot about a non ticklish girl whom loves to tickle her beau/hubby or whatever into a helpless cackling frenzied mess. Lol happy face.....looking forward to reading about your adventures!

Last edited:
Hi sammie. I tried to reach you on Kik but it says your phone is closed or you are disconnected. My username is superchat, I'm a lee with a lot of imagination and I love to write RP

Hello my name is Deedra I'm a Mature ebony woman not necessarily Lave been burden with the feet of a much larger person. I hoping you might be willing to take this complicated challenge I might add I'm an incurable tease. I'll send you a friend request.

Attachments

• images (38) (2018_09_03 01_45_09 UTC).jpg
    images (38) (2018_09_03 01_45_09 UTC).jpg
    6.5 KB · Views: 54
Hey I'm new here too. I'm also in my 20's and it would be cool to talk to other people into tickling. Hmu! fyi love testing when girls claim to not be ticklish lmao

Hi there sammie, seems I’m within your age bracket. I’ll admit the concept of F/M is something I’ve recently developed an interest in, bit of a power dynamic shift. Plus it’s quite an exciting thought to be tickled be a skilled woman, so I’d love to chat with you if that’s fine. Cheers!

Hi Sammie. I added you on discord again. We used to speak on there from time to time. I’m Nick :)

Sure I’d love to chat hit me up with a pm if interested! I’d like to chat before I add you on discord.

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back