• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Caterina Balivo (maybe)

alicrl

29DC0832-EF51-41BB-9995-DE1AB2F9FAF5.jpeg711A2228-25A6-485E-9A3A-2ED8CA761597.jpeg

I found these pics of Italian celebrity Caterina Balivo. Does anyone have the video of this event?

Well, I think that can be a tickle, specially considering that her feet are confirmed ticklish. And that's why I'd really to know from which video it's from:

https://www.ticklingforum.com/showthread.php?285915-Caterina-Balivo-(Tv-Host)

The posts from Facebook and Instagram are not in the original thread because the photo shows a minor, but it still exists and she says in the post and also in a comment that her feet are ticklish...

She shows her feet a lot. In her WikiFeet, you can see more that 2.500 photos of them:

Attachments

• Caterina-Balivo-Feet-2447026.jpeg
    Caterina-Balivo-Feet-2447026.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 215
  • Caterina-Balivo-Feet-5208289.jpg
    Caterina-Balivo-Feet-5208289.jpg
    433.9 KB · Views: 157
  • Caterina-Balivo-Feet-5432269.jpg
    Caterina-Balivo-Feet-5432269.jpg
    304.7 KB · Views: 166
  • Caterina-Balivo-Feet-5433676.jpg
    Caterina-Balivo-Feet-5433676.jpg
    2.8 MB · Views: 130
Her feet are amazing! And it’s nice to know that they are indeed ticklish. I also hope that someone has the video…

Can anyone who understands Italian sort of translate what she's saying in the vid, please and thanks?!?

Dark Crane I only ask this cause I'm completely insane about this woman, I think she's THE most ravishing woman who's ever walked the Earth, literally! In the post you mentioned, and I remember the photo, do you happen to recall exactly what she said regarding the ticklishness of her feet?!? Any and all information would be incredibly appreciated, thanks in advance good Sir! :)

Can anyone who understands Italian sort of translate what she's saying in the vid, please and thanks?!?

Yeah, that'd be nice. We have some Italian members here, hope one of them does it...

Unfortunately, I do not understand the language. What's a shame for me, considering I'm a descendant of Italians. Maybe I'll learn it one day...

Dark Crane I only ask this cause I'm completely insane about this woman, I think she's THE most ravishing woman who's ever walked the Earth, literally! In the post you mentioned, and I remember the photo, do you happen to recall exactly what she said regarding the ticklishness of her feet?!? Any and all information would be incredibly appreciated, thanks in advance good Sir! :)

No problem, my friend. I'll write here in English what was posted with the original photo:

"And you, are you #ticklish? My #Friday evening with #GA: let's watch #squadradellajungla commercial break, it's time to tickle me and hide among the sofa cushions... And I laugh like crazy !!! Pic by @antonioperfetto #caterinabalivo #caterinasecrets #brunettaforever #sempreconilsorriso"

There was also this comment:

"I bet you suffer under the feet ... &#55357;&#56898;"

That's a literally translation that should be written as "I bet you have ticklish feet soles"

Her answer was: "Exactly"

Wonderful...

Nylon posted the picture above. The emojis hide the kid, otherwise it's the same picture. Great to know she's ticklish...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/26/2024
Visit Dorr 44 for clips! Details in the D44 box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back