• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

LOL clip store saga update: good news, bad news, more bad news, and more good news

quinn65

Verified
So if you've been following along...

The good news is my clip store is finally back up (see the link in my sig.)

The bad news is, after much effort trying to stand up my own site, I had to go crawling back to C4S. The cost of a "high risk" service to accept credit card payments is what finally ended the stand-alone experiment.

The further bad news is that it'll take me a little longer now to get M's new clip posted, since I have to create a <1 minute preview per C4S limitations. The current preview (linked from another thread) is 7-8 minutes.

But the further good news is that I should have that done no later than sometime this weekend, depending on how the work week goes, and now at least I'll have someplace to post it.

Thanks for all your patience! For now, the two original escape challenge clips from Paige and M are up on the new site.

Best,
-Q.

Sounds like good news! Looking forward to it. The new M clip looks excellent.

Amazing glad to hear that, will you be posting some of your old clips on there for purchase ?

Amazing glad to hear that, will you be posting some of your old clips on there for purchase ?

Not likely, unfortunately. C4S requires documentation that I don't have for those old clips. A few models have told me they're ok reposting, but none of them want to go through the 2257 process. So it looks like the new site will only have new stuff.

Sorry man, I'd love to do a solid for Superman. ;)

Sounds like good news! Looking forward to it. The new M clip looks excellent.

Thanks, it might be my favorite, although it's hard to beat tickling her for the first time after last summer's escape challenge.

I finished the new clip's 1 minute preview earlier today and the full video is rendering now, so it should be out there soon!

So glad to see you are up and running again! I love your content!! So real and genuine. A breath of fresh air. Can't wait to buy the latest clips:D Thanks for your hard work and efforts:)

Hey thanks for replying, ah I see that's a shame I was hoping to see clips of Rhianna, her clips are probably the best I've ever seen ! Looking forward to your seeing your new stuff though, keep up the amazing work !

Hey thanks for replying, ah I see that's a shame I was hoping to see clips of Rhianna, her clips are probably the best I've ever seen ! Looking forward to your seeing your new stuff though, keep up the amazing work !

Some of Rhi's old clips could be ok for private sale. If you want to PM me I think we can work something out...

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/25/2024
Visit Tickle Experiement for clips! Details in the TE box below!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back