• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Dawn's Story Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 1 (*/F, all over)

midrifftickler

TMF Expert
Here is the first part of Chapter 4 of Dawn's Story. I have been in a writing rut recently, and with TickleTober coming up, I will only be posting new parts every two weeks at minimum for the foreseeable future.

I hope you enjoy this story! Please let me know what you think, and thank you for reading!

Chapter Beginnings
Chapter 1: Perilous Paradise
Chapter 2: The Evil Box
Chapter 3: On the Run
Chapter 4: A New Paradise
Chapter 5: Tummy Testing
Chapter 6: Hidden Citizen
Chapter 7: Tummy Training
Chapter 8: Sessions and Reflections
Chapter 9: Full Citizen
Chapter 10: The Mistress
Chapter 11: Royals and Revelations
Chapter 12: The Rarest Reunion
Chapter 13: Novice Mistress
Chapter 14: Taking Control

Previous Chapter
Chapter 3: On the Run, Part 2.1

“Welcome to Chuckling Cooks!” Dawn was cheerily greeted by a hostess as she entered the sit-down restaurant that she had deemed safe from the outside. “How many people are in your party today?”

“Oh, uh, actually, I saw the help wanted poster outside, and I’d like to apply for a job,” Dawn shyly stated, only a hint of hopefulness in her voice.

“Oh! I know the poster didn’t specify it, but we’re looking for waitresses,” the hostess gave Dawn a warm smile to try and scare away the shyness. “It’s alright if that’s not what you were thinking, but I can get you an application if you want.”

‘Hmm, being a waitress,’ Dawn dove into a quick internal discussion. ‘Can I be a waitress? Yes, I can; I was a waitress two summers ago, and I liked it. But should I be a waitress here, in the Tickle Cartel? I’m not convinced that it would help with the whole not-being-seen thing. I mean, I’d be serving people who would potentially be responsible for recapturing me. But I really do need a job, and… what’s that smell? Food? I’m starving, and there’s food here. Maybe, if I work here, they’ll give me free food or at least a discount on it. Maybe they’d even let me have some right after I interview so I won’t be so hungry. Plus, I need a job. This place has both a job and food; it sounds perfect! Why wouldn’t I want to work here? Right, right. This is a public job in the Tickle Cartel. Is the food and job worth the risk of being recognized? Oh, is that hamburger? It smells so good; I can almost taste it.’

“Yes, I’d like an application,” Dawn’s stomach made the decision for her just a few seconds after the question had been posed.

“Wonderful!” the hostess fished out a single-page application from near the bottom of her stand. “Please fill this out, front and back, and then I can get you an interview with the manager. There’s a room right over there with some pens where you can complete the application, and you can come back here when you’re done.”

Dawn accepted the paper, but the smells of the restaurant highlighted her enduring hunger and thirst. Although she felt like it would be more appropriate to ask for food after getting hired, she figured that water should not be so much of an issue, so she responded, “Thanks. Also, is it alright if I drink some water while I’m filling this out? It’s been-”

“Oh, of course!” the hostess did not even wait for Dawn to explain herself before giving permission. “There are some unlabeled water bottles in the fridge; feel free to have a couple or three. It’s been really hot outside the last few days; gotta stay hydrated!”

“Thanks,” Dawn smiled and headed to the room. She retrieved a water bottle and a pen before sitting down and taking a sip of the cool, refreshing water. It felt so good to have something cold in her body, and although she was still starving, the first sip was refreshing enough for her to start on her application.

Dawn looked at the piece of paper she had been handed, and she wrote her name on the first blank in the application. However, the issues started coming up right after that: the next spot was for her Tickle Cartel ID Number. And then a phone number, email, and address. The prospective waitress scooted her chair back away as she realized that she had none of these to offer. But it was the Tickle Cartel ID Number that pushed her all the way back against her chair. ‘That means that I’m going to have to be a part of the Tickle Cartel. Maybe the restaurant can get me in somewhat unnoticed, but still, I’ll be registered in their database. The one owned by evil slavers. Who want me as theirs. To beat, to whip, to hurt, and after all that, to tickle torture into oblivion.’ Dawn was shaking as she pushed her chair further away from the seemingly innocent piece of paper. She carefully reached for the water bottle, staring at the application intently, and snatched it away from the table. Never taking her eyes off the top of the paper, she carefully took a drink of water, and the cool liquid eased her fears.

She scooted back up to the table and looked down below the intimidating questions. Next up after the things she could not yet answer, the application wanted to know if she had any previous Tickle Cartel experience. Aside from a quick jump at seeing the name of the slaving organization, Dawn was able to get past the section without fear due to the label, ‘if applicable’. Apparently, she did not need to fill this part out, so she would not need to look at those haunting words in the section. The paper than asked if she had any prior waitressing experience, and by this point, she was calmed down enough to begin filling it out again. However, after getting a few words down, she made the mistake of glancing back up, and the Tickle Cartel ID Number field flashed before her eyes. She stopped writing, clicked the pen off, and set the writing utensil down. Then she took a sip of water, gathered up her courage, and restarted filling out the waitressing experience section. Soon enough, her eyes wandered again, and the process repeated itself.

It took more than a few minutes due to several distracting glances upwards, but Dawn eventually finished the section. After summarizing her summer as a waitress, she turned her attention to the very bottom of the page, where a personality section started. Dawn flipped the paper over to confirm that this section was shared between front and back, and her pen clicked on again. However, the Tickle Cartel ID Number field appeared when she turned the paper over to continue the application, and it now seemed larger than anything else on the page. She recoiled once again, carefully reached for her water, and then scooted back up to start on the final section that she could complete.

Dawn’s positivity-filled personality, which had been dominant before her kidnapping by the Tickle Cartel, should have made filling out the current section easy and quick. However, the blank line next to the words “Tickle Cartel ID Number” loomed large in her brain the entire time. She frequently stopped to glance up at it, its emptiness haunting her, and before she could even complete the front side of the application, she was overwhelmed by fear. Dropping her pen to the table, she scooted back and jumped up out of her chair. ‘I can’t do it; I can’t!’ she internally proclaimed. ‘If I finish this, they’re going to find me, and they’re going to torture me. Then I’m going to be a slave again, and everything I’ve done in the last few hours will be for nothing! I’ve gotta get out of here, right now!’ Seizing the water bottle that had been sitting on the desk, Dawn abandoned her half-filled application and managed to force herself to only nervously walk out of the room instead of sprinting out like she wanted to.

“Are you ready for your interview?” the cheery hostess asked Dawn once the two saw each other.

“Umm…” Dawn’s words tailed off as she looked to the restaurant’s exit and then made a dash for it, water bottle still in her hand.

“Wait, why are…” The former tickle slave only heard a portion of the hostess’ call for her as she rushed away from the seemingly safe, but actually extremely dangerous, restaurant.

‘I need to get even more away from the ship; that restaurant wouldn’t have been able to help me, even if they tried,’ Dawn was resolute in her belief that running away was the correct decision.

With one potentially dangerous job escaped, Dawn continued on away from the slave ship, and now the restaurant, with a jog. She eventually slowed her pace down to a walk once she felt she was far enough away, and pretty soon after that, she began to listen to the laughter that had been audible since she left Chuckling Cooks. As she passed by yet another public tickling square, the former tickle slave was very grateful that she had grabbed the water bottle while leaving the restaurant. Having it and its cool contents prevented her from needing to stop at water fountains near the terrifying activity that defined the Tickle Cartel.

After several more blocks, however, Dawn’s stomach began to growl, a painful reminder that she had left a place that could have helped sedate her hunger. She eventually stopped walking to lean up against a building, drink some more water, and will herself to go on. When she restarted her faster than normal stroll, the former tickle slave was again on the lookout for potential workplaces. She did now realize that she might have to escape another interview if she was asked for a Tickle Cartel ID Number, but that would be a problem for later. Right now, she was hungry and still in need of a place to work.

Dawn had no idea how long it had been when she emptied her water bottle, and she finally stopped again to hurriedly refill it at a water fountain next to another tickling square. Although the water was not quite as refreshing as the original, refrigerated liquid, it was still satisfactory. Despite having her thirst quenched, Dawn’s stomach was starting to incessantly growl, and she abandoned some of her caution in her search for another ‘Help Wanted’ sign.

She eventually found a new store that needed employees, and she only took one lap around the place before her grumbling belly concluded that it was safe enough, for the moment. Heading inside, she was greeted by the business’ receptionist. “Hello, and welcome to Tummy Paradise. What kind of session would you like today?”

Dawn had no clue what a session was or what kinds there were, but she needed some distraction from her hunger, and the only way to get that was by applying to work there. “Hi, I’m Dawn. I was actually looking for a job, and I saw your sign outside.”

“Of course, Dawn. I’ll grab you an application, and you can start filling it out while I tell the owner that she’s got someone new to interview,” the receptionist looked at her computer, and within a minute, something started printing out. While the application was printing, Dawn’s hunger manifested in another loud grumble, and the receptionist looked up at her with worried eyes. “Was that you?” she asked, and the former tickle slave reluctantly nodded. “Hungry?” That got another shy nod from Dawn, and the receptionist reached under her desk. The freed tickle slave prepared to bolt, thinking that the employee was going to alert the Tickle Cartel, but the receptionist quickly came back up with an energy bar in her hand. “Here you go. You can eat this while you fill out the application.”

“Thanks,” Dawn gratefully accepted the food, unwrapping it and taking a couple of bites before the application was handed to her. “Thanks for this, too.”

The prospective employee sat down in one of the padded chairs in Tummy Paradise’s lobby and began to fill out her second application of the day. Once again, she got through the name part without being phased, but the second question was for a Tickle Island ID Number. Dawn had no clue what this was or if it was similar to the Tickle Cartel ID Number on the restaurant application, but she knew that the receptionist was probably watching her, so she just eyed the blank line oddly and then continued on. She passed the phone number, email, and address questions before reaching a section about her torso’s ticklishness.

Upon seeing the tummy tickling questions, Dawn briefly pondered if they were a trap for tickle slaves, but the receptionist’s warm and caring welcome had given Dawn a positive view of the business, so she stayed. She was about halfway through guessing her sensitivity to different types of tools on her sides, having occasionally glanced up at the Tickle Island ID Number field nervously, when the receptionist called out Dawn’s name to get her attention. The teen looked up to see a smiling woman standing between the receptionist and a door that presumably led to the back of the store. “This is our owner, Lily. She’ll be interviewing you.”

The teen looked up to her prospective employer. The woman was probably a little shorter than Dawn, and her face was friendly, but the straightness clearly conveyed her authority. After the first look, Dawn did not know whether she could trust this newcomer, so she tried to get some more time, “Umm, I’m not quite finished filling this out yet.”

“That’s perfectly fine, Dawn,” Lily calmly responded, dipping her head ever so slightly in a reassuring manner. “You can fill the rest out during the interview, and I’ll be happy to answer any questions that come up.”

“Okay,” Dawn stood up, well aware that she was running out of time to make a decision on the safety of Tummy Paradise.

‘What exactly does that Tickle Island ID Number question mean for me?’ she wondered. ‘If I knew that, I’d know whether to go in or not. Both of those people seem nice enough, and so the only thing is whether I’m going to be in danger from that question. Oh, what should I do? What should I do?’ After a few intense seconds of deliberation, Dawn committed to the interview, and she walked towards Lily after pretending to check and make sure she had everything with her. ‘I’m going to do this, at least for now. If Lily pushes me, I still think that I can overpower her and escape. Plus, I don’t think it would be a good idea to run away now, low on food and energy, before I know for sure that the question will lead to danger.’

“After you, Dawn,” the Tummy Paradise owner held the door open for her prospective employee, still smiling warmly. “We’re going to take a left at the end of this hall, and then we’ll be in the first room on the right.”

Dawn did as the gentle-toned boss instructed, and the two were soon entering what appeared to be the owner’s office. “Please sit down and place your application on the table,” Lily surprisingly gestured to the chair on the far side of the table, the one furthest from the room’s only exit. Almost shaking, Dawn did as the boss requested, and soon she was facing her prospective employer, with little to no escape in sight.

“Okay, Dawn, let’s take a look at what you’ve got down. Name, of course. Tickle Island ID Number, you left blank. Do you know your Tickle Island ID Number?” Dawn gave the Tummy Paradise owner a blank stare, and the interviewer accepted her confusion with a nod. “No, what about a Tickle Cartel ID Number? It’s sometimes referred to that on the other side of the island.” Dawn’s eyes grew wide, and terror filled her mind as she realized that she had been duped into her sense of security. “Not that, either?” Lily eyed her prospective employee with a gentle, questioning gaze. “Everyone who travels to Tickle Island gets an identification number when they schedule their trip, to make it easier for them to travel around. Are you sure that you don’t have one?” Dawn’s energy bar dropped to the table, and her chair squeaked as she shifted slightly in it. Lily’s eyes narrowed, and then she leaned in. The Tummy Paradise owner stared straight into the former tickle slave’s eyes and declared, “I know you don’t have an ID number, and I know why. You are a tickle slave, and you just escaped your captors.”

Next Chapter
Chapter 4: A New Paradise, Part 2

Last edited:
Nice bit of slow buildup, I can see Dawn breaking down here with the exhaustion, hunger, and fear but such a breakdown may net her the sympathetic keep her safe. Also how long has Heather been queen mistress by the time Jen shows up, just trying to establish events for a timeline.

I must say you are one of the most consistent and prolific writers I have seen on this site.
Thanks for the work, looking forward to how this plays out.

Nice bit of slow buildup, I can see Dawn breaking down here with the exhaustion, hunger, and fear but such a breakdown may net her the sympathetic keep her safe. Also how long has Heather been queen mistress by the time Jen shows up, just trying to establish events for a timeline.

I must say you are one of the most consistent and prolific writers I have seen on this site.
Thanks for the work, looking forward to how this plays out.

Glad you liked the slow buildup. Dawn has satisfied some of her hunger, but not all, and her exhaustion and her fear of being returned to tickle slavery will certainly heavily influence her next actions. She still has several options of what she could do, and her having a breakdown here would be understandable.

Heather became Queen Mistress roughly three years before Jen came to the Tickle Cartel.

Thanks for reading and commenting!

What's New

3/28/2024
Stop by the TMF Welcome Forum and take a second to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back