• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

No Control (f/m) πŸ‘©πŸ™ŽπŸ’…πŸ¦ΆπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Ticool

Barry liked to have a say in every aspect of his life. He picked the clothes he wore, the car he drove, where he worked, everything he did was his own decision. He was by all means a control freak.

One night, he was scrolling through Tinder looking for a hookup. Left. Left. Left. One after another, no one caught his attention. Left. Left. Left- wait. Undo. There she was. Brown hair, blue eyes, dimples, curvy thighs and a rather pretty pair of feet. Molly. 28 years old, just a year younger than himself. Similar interests but not too similar. He liked Ohio State, she liked Michigan, but they both liked football. She was a drummer in an indie rock band, he dabbled in guitar himself although he was quite modest about it. She liked dogs. He had 2 dogs! She was the one he'd swiped left a million times to find. She was perfect. Right!

They met up later that week and had a casual outing. They walked through the park, they had coffee, they sat in her var and talked about nonsense for hours. She truly was the girl of his prayers. She was soft spoken, kind, witty, nerdy. Maybe he didn't believe in fate per say, but something about her felt like serendipity.

They would continue to see each other over the next few weeks, hanging out at each other's apartments and just learning one another's quirks and eccentricities. Love was brewing.

"I don't know what it is but if I'm not handling something on my own I can't relax. It's hard for me to trust that the universe will allow everything to fall into place," he confided one night.

"You can't be in control of everything," she replied. "Hell, sometimes I wonder if any of us are in control of anything."

"How do you mean?"

"Well, think about it. You don't choose to be alive you just are. Most of us don't choose to die but all of us will and there's nothing we can do other than make the most of it."

"Sounds like a load of crap to me Molls."

"Lay back and close your eyes."

"What for"

"Just trust me."

Barry laid back on the bed and gently closed his eyes. Molly then instructed him to put his arms above his head and breathe. He obliged. Suddenly felt something close around his wrists. His eyes shot open.

"Molly, what are you doing."

"Little exercise in letting go of control."

"I'm not sure I'm comfortable with this." His protest fell on deaf ears as Molly walked to the foot of the bed. She pushed back the cuff of his jeans and tied a belt from a robe around his ankles. She then used another belt and fastend it to the first, then ran it around the frame of the bed.

"This is real kinky and all but please tell me where you're going with this," Barry said with a worried tone. Molly went back to the middle of the bed, climbed on top and straddled Barry's hips.

"Do you trust me," she asked seductively.

"Not particularly," he responded sheepishly.

"Good." She proceeded to launch her hands into his midsection causing a giggly shriek to escape his mouth.

"Nahahahaha no! I ha-a-a-ate being tihickled!"

"Of course you do because you're not in control."

"Pleehehehease lehehehet me gooohohoho!"

"Not until you let yourself relax."

It was impossible. How could he relax when every chance he got to breathe she kept digging into his sides and stomach. Barry knew he was ticklish but he never realized how much. He never let people tickle him because as Molly said, he wasn't in control. And now he was certainly helpless. To Molly. To the universe. To the fact that she was moving up to his armpits-

"Wait!" He cried out with urgency.

She stopped abruptly as he lay there gasping for breath.

"Ok, ok, I get it. I need to let go of things sometimes and allow muself to not be in control."

"Good! Let's start right now!"

With that Molly dug all of her nails into his helpless pits as he cried out for her to stop. She was methodical, she dig in for a few seconds, then she'd lay off and lightly scribble her nails around the crevices of his arms. He couldn't stand it! Finally, after several minutes, she stopped.

"Ok, lesson learned, thank you. We're done now right?"

"See that right there shows that you've learned nothing. Time for drastic measures."

"Drastic measmmphh mpph." She quickly shoved a rag in his mouth and rendered him speechless. She then took a piece of tape and covered the rag. She then moved to the foot of the bed where his helpless barefeet sat, feeling the breeze from the ceiling fan above.

She walked around and grabbed his ankles, pulling them to where they hung slightly off the edge of the bed and sat on top of his shins. He started to tense up, clenching his toes and fingers at the same time as he sat in helpless anticipation. A minute went by and nothing happend. He thought maybe she had a change if heart and started to lay his head back and relax and-

"Mmmmhmmhmhmhmhmhmhmhmhm!!" She attacked his helpless feet out of nowhere, all ten of her nails focusing on one foot at a time, up and down, in and out of the toes. She would gently massage each toe individually, driving his laughter through the roof.

She'd slowly run a single finger up and down each foot and taunt, "Aww you just need to relax and let go." He was losing his mind. Hiw could this perfectly sweet girl turn out to be a tickling maniac?!?! How could someone do this to someone they liked?!?! How was he enjoying it?!?! As it turned out, apparently someone taking control over Barry was quite the turn on. He felt like he was about to pop right out of his jeans. She continued to methodically play with each foot, pinching and wiggling his toes, grabbing the center of his foot with both hands and scraping her nails to the sides of his sole, oooh that was maddening, but also rather pleasureable. He had to admit, this exercise was pretty successful. He was starting to relax and enjoy himself.

Molly wasn't quite done enjoying herself as she stood up and walked into the bathroom. Barry paid her no mind. He just closed his eyes and let whatever was gonna happen happen. He laid back and rested for a bit until he heard Molly come back into the bedroom. He kept his eyes closed as to not ruin the surprise.

"Well look at that. Maybe you're learning something after all." She started to rub something warm onto his feet. He continued to lay back and relax and enjoy the sensation.

"WHMMMMMMMPHMHMHMHMHMHM!!!" He felt many little prongs scratching back and forth alomg his feet, relentlessly touching every nerve ending on his soles and occasionally wisping his toes as he clenched his feet tight. He tried to sit up to see what she was using but her magnificent rear end was obstructing his view.

She continued to work the hairbrushes along his soles, up and down, side to side, not missing a single inch of his helpless feet. He continued to shriek and giggle uncontrollably. There was no end in sight. Each bristle of the brush felt like it had it's own set of fingers dancing all around his feet. He may have been starting to enjoy it, but it was quickly becoming too much.

Suddenly, it stopped...

What's New

4/19/2024
Check out the huge number of thicklign clips that can be found at Clips4Sale. The webs biggest fetish clip store!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back