• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

A Good Day for Laughter (MF/F)

playfulfeathr09

TMF Expert
This happened this past weekend and I’m finally getting caught up with stuff. Monday’s you know.

My wife and I have this couple that we’re really good friends with. We go camping, hang out at each other’s houses at least twice a month, all of our kids are friends etc. He (Brian/name changed of course) is a great person. We’re both from the same profession, and get along really well. She (Katie) is about 5’7, good build, auburn hair, and really ticklish. First time I ever tickled her she jumped so high and I can still hear the words “I’m so ticklish don’t do that” Since that event, they have been burned into my ears forever. Her laughter is cute and changes tone and pitch the longer you’re tickling her. I’ve seen Brian get her quite a few times and he’s even tickled my wife once. But Sunday, was pure luck of the draw.

Katie is always barefoot. No matter where she is. Only time she wears shoes is at work or when we go out in public. And yes, she is one of those who will do shoe play under the table or wherever. When we got to her house she was wearing her customary flip flops which she shed at the door. She was also in cutoff shorts and a tank top. Her husband and the kids were out so it was just us. We were talking about our upcoming travels together when I did realize that we were alone with her. I started to text my wife…

Me: Hey, did you notice she’s barefoot and nobody else is around
Wife: Yeah, so what are you doing to do about it because I saw you looking at her feet (busted but she knows of my foot/tickling fetish)
Me: You want to help? Why don’t you go sit next to her and start poking her sides or something and I’ll come over and grab her legs and get them onto your lap?
Wife: No, she’s too strong, why don’t you go do that and I’ll come and help. (DING DING DING I love this woman so much and her willingness)
Me: DEAL.

A little background with my wife. She’s by no means a Ler who will just come out and tickle someone without my help but she’s come a long way over the years we’ve been together. She’s even helped with our friend Navytickles22 a few times.

After some mild chit chat, I went over to sit next to her and we’re talking when I just reached down and grabbed her legs. She went “oh shit hahahah, noooooooo not this” I was like, “yeah this and you need some laughter right now with all the stress going on” and started to spider tickle her feet. They are as soft as they look btw.. HAHAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHNOOOOOOOAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH was all she could get out as I held on for dear life. She has strong legs and was trying like hell to pull away.

Me: “So now that we can’t be disturbed, I wonder what this will do” and started running a single nail all over the bottoms of her feet, over the ankles and back again.
Katie: HAAAHAHAHA STAAAHHHHPPP I’m so ticklish you know this already…hahaaaahahahahahahahah
Me: “yes I do but it’s still fun and I get to see what really gets you going now especially since there is nobody around to disturb us ” So I ran my fingers over the tops (about a 5) toes (9) soles (10) ankles (10) pulling the toes back and working them (10+). The only thing I wish I could have done was used a feather but that’s for another time ;)
She just layed there and eventually stopped trying to get away. I gave her breaks of course but that’s when I remember the Wife was there too. I said “well do you want in on this or just sit there?”
Katie: “OMG no, please not with those nails of hers…no, no no, no, no no no no ahahahhhhaaaaaa”

At this point wife had come over and started tickling her feet with those nails that have had me in hysterics so many times. She’s a skilled tickler whether she wants to admit it or now and gave Katie a workout. Seriously, how could this be any more perfect? I’m holding my best friend’s cute feet, we’re both tickling her and she’s just laughing. But that’s when Katie took it up an octave I’ve never heard…
Wife: “So I wonder what will happen when we do this. Husband, grab her toes and pull them back”
Me: “Did she just say that” so I did and Katie let out a laugh that I’ve never heard.
Katie: “BWAHAHHAHAAA NOHHHHTTTTTHE TOOESSSSSSS OMG HAHAHAHAA THAT TICKLES THAT TICKLES THAT TICKLES…….. (Looks like the sweet spot is not only the bottoms of the feet but the tender spot under the toes as well).

After what seemed like an eternity (actually about 10 minutes) we stopped tickling her and let her recover. She quickly swung her legs down and rubbed her feet on the carpet.

Katie: “you guys are mean, I don’t usually get tickled like that unless Brian is in the mood.”
Me: “well we couldn’t let a good opportunity pass by without any kids around. But don’t worry, next time we’ll go easy on you.”
Katie rolled her eyes and we went back to talking about weekend plans and such. Later on after we got home, my wife sent me a text message with some pictures attached. She got pics of me starting to tickle Katie’s feet which I’m attaching to this story along with a few of just her feet so you can see what they look like. It’s great to have such fun friends.

Stay easy you all.

Attachments

• IMG_9430 (2).JPG
    IMG_9430 (2).JPG
    665.1 KB · Views: 1,003
  • Screenshot 2022-09-13 154401.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-13 154401.jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 1,072
  • Screenshot 2022-09-13 154508.jpg
    Screenshot 2022-09-13 154508.jpg
    18.4 KB · Views: 969
Great story and wonderful photos to go with it! :feets: Thanks for sharing your experience here. :D

Nice work! By far my favorite thing in the tickling world is ganging up with my wife with either a single woman or one without her hubby or BF present. I like how you guys planned it out via text. Also love the nails and pulling her toes back (hence my username on here,)

A few weeks ago, one of my wife’s GFs was up at our cabin with us and her hubby (a good buddy of mine) couldn’t make the trip. I’m more of a foot guy, but this chick’s ribs are off the chart, and everyone knows it and she even acknowledges it. She was sitting in a recliner that you can walk behind, so I texted my wife, “if I grab her wrists, and hold them behind her head, you can jump in her lap and attack those ribs.” Sure enough, 2 minutes later her friend was screaming and laughing and cursing. So fun!

Anyways, hope you guys keep it up!

Nice work! By far my favorite thing in the tickling world is ganging up with my wife with either a single woman or one without her hubby or BF present. I like how you guys planned it out via text. Also love the nails and pulling her toes back (hence my username on here,)

A few weeks ago, one of my wife’s GFs was up at our cabin with us and her hubby (a good buddy of mine) couldn’t make the trip. I’m more of a foot guy, but this chick’s ribs are off the chart, and everyone knows it and she even acknowledges it. She was sitting in a recliner that you can walk behind, so I texted my wife, “if I grab her wrists, and hold them behind her head, you can jump in her lap and attack those ribs.” Sure enough, 2 minutes later her friend was screaming and laughing and cursing. So fun!

Anyways, hope you guys keep it up!

We've done it quite a few times. She's become quite the Ler herself over the years and we have made alot of friends laugh. Loved your story as well. I can just see all of it playing out.

Great story and gorgeous feet…have all three of you ever tickled her at once? Or maybe gang up with Brian to tickle your wife!!

What's New

3/29/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you up to date on where and when folk are meeting up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back