• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Are hotels good places to have sessions?

KTickle

I want to get more in touch with my kink, but I can't host and neither can a lot of the people I talk to. Are hotels any good, or would the noise be too loud and bother people? Any tips?

Edit: Thanks for the advice! Hope I'll get to use it soon :)

Last edited:
Hey there KTickle, I have had several sessions in hotels/motels and generally I've never had a problem. Now I imagine if you played late at night and the Lee was a loud laugher, you might get a bang on the wall. The best tip I have is to use a gag, BUT ONLY if the Lee is comfortable with it. I am a Lee myself and usually plan out some sort of signal system with the Ler before doing any play with gags. Some alternatives to help reduce sound travel is to put a blanket or towel under the door to muffle what sound leaves the room or using a pillow to muffle the sound of laughter. For example, spread eagle face down is easy to do this with because I can laugh into the pillow but also easily look upwards to take a breath.

Also, if you play during the day, who can say anything about some laughing? You could always try to put on some movie in the background as an "excuse," as well. I think the non-gagging stuff can help somewhat, but if it really is an issue, I think gagging works quite well, but not everyone enjoys/tolerates them.

Best of luck with your tickle endeavors!

Yeah hotels are great. But if the lee is a hard laugher, it could be an issue. Gags or just gentle tickle sessions would be great.

I think an airbnb would be your best bet as they are normally an actual house and may have more room to be noisy, and at certain instances, are pretty cheap, as well.

Yeah hotels are great. But if the lee is a hard laugher, it could be an issue. Gags or just gentle tickle sessions would be great.

I think an airbnb would be your best bet as they are normally an actual house and may have more room to be noisy, and at certain instances, are pretty cheap, as well.

I second using airbnb over hotels. Beds in most of those places are much more bondage-friendly than hotel beds if you planned on tying your lee to your bed or strapping them down with straps that run under the frame.

yes, if the cost isn't an issue (some places you can rent by the hour for a reduced rate as well). Just be mindful if you have neighbors about doing it super late or if the lee is really loud. Good excuse to play "keep quiet" games, too. Probably should take my own advice since I've had my fair share of front desk complaint calls. Whoops.

Yes.... Large hotel like a motel which is impersonal and do the session mid to late afternoon before most guests have booked in or returned for dinner.
That works well in my experience.. good luck

I second using airbnb over hotels. Beds in most of those places are much more bondage-friendly than hotel beds if you planned on tying your lee to your bed or strapping them down with straps that run under the frame.

Yeah just be mindful of hidden cameras in AirBnB places.

It's definitely a thing.

Hi, KTickle-

I have had many, many sessions in hotels and have a few suggestions:

1) Request a room at the end of the hall, if possible.

2) You do NOT want key card access elevator, which makes it difficult for someone to enter without you.

3) Book a suite if you can.
A) Quieter and more room
B) More furniture = more bondage options
C) Cleaning supplies in the kitchen area

4) Bring music and speakers. Use next to the TV.

5) Do not play during high traffic or sleeping times to lessen guests being exposed to sounds

6) Request extra towels to cover furniture or floor, if needed.

7) Ebbing and flowing scene intensity can keep noise down.

8) Keep your travel implements in a bag with a checklist so you don't accidentally leave anything at the hotel.

Regards
-Ms Black

They cool, but I wish the rooms were setup to be more kink/fetish friendly, lol. I have a studio, but when I do session in hotels, there is limited creativity with the strapping down of victims. I never had an issue with neighbors complaining about the loud laughter and screaming I cause, but there have been some times where we heard people listening at the door, which I don't mind because I love an audience :)

I've never had a noise complaint and I'm loud as fuck! Lol but most people in hotels mind their own business unless you run into a Karen-- which just makes the whole situation even funnier. But what are they gonna do? Tell you to be quiet? Okay ball gag it is!

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/23/2024
Visit the TMF Welcome Forum and take a moment to say hello!
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back