• The TMF is sponsored by Clips4sale - By supporting them, you're supporting us.
  • >>> If you cannot get into your account email me at [email protected] <<<
    Don't forget to include your username

The TMF is sponsored by:

Clips4Sale Banner

Selling old videos from LOL Tickle Clips...

quinn65

Verified
Hi,

Since we reopened the C4S store (again), I've had a lot of questions come in about selling our old "classic" clips from 2007-2010. I won't be able to sell all of them, but there should be a few I can make available for personal sale.

I just need a little time to work with the models and figure out what's what, and then I'll think of a way to try and organize the process. When I've got it sorted, I'll post something here and maybe in the pics/videos forums.

Thanks again for your patience!

-Q.

Thank you kindly. I’d be willing to Pay triple, just to have a certain clip in my collection again. Under lock and key, it was THAT good, from what I remember. &#55357;&#56911;&#55357;&#56911;

I just seen that Paige one. Her having no clue her ticklishness and then being THAT ticklish on her feet is exquisite

Were there more f/m ones besides the one with Eddie on the cot?

Were there more f/m ones besides the one with Eddie on the cot?

Yeah the girls talked my buddy Dave into it...he used to be a bouncer. Medical restraints on the cot vs 4 of them. He held out for like 5+ minutes then completely lost it.

Yeah the girls talked my buddy Dave into it...he used to be a bouncer. Medical restraints on the cot vs 4 of them. He held out for like 5+ minutes then completely lost it.

Nice. Is that one gonna go up for sale?

Ok, I think I have this 99% figured out.

Fairly soon I'll start a thread in the Images forum with pics from the videos I'll be putting up for private sale. It looks like those will include most clips from H&K, Brianna, Jackie, Terri, Rhianna, Lynn, and Dianna. Each pic/clip will have a unique two digit ID.

I'll include a price list, and you can Venmo me the money and ID numbers for your clips along with your email address. When I get the request, as soon as possible (it might take a day or two sometimes) I'll move your clips into a Google drive folder and share the link to your email. When you've downloaded you can let me know via email.

So that's the plan. Nothing could possibly go wrong. I just need to do some final prep and I should have this rolling in a week or so.

-Q.

Is venmo available in Canada? Freaking out here. &#55357;&#56838;&#55357;&#56838;

Is venmo available in Canada? Freaking out here. ����

Ahhh crap...you're right. Venmo is US only. Ok, let me find something that takes international payments.

This is kinda edumacational.... ;)

Ok after poking around some more my next attempt will be to get up and running on Genuine Tickling...

Glad you will be selling the H&K tickle clips again, I'm hoping all the different guys that were firing into my message box through the years see this.

No one gets my H&K clips. Tell her I still adore her Quinn!

Last edited:
Quinn-

Your new content has been refreshingly good compared to most of whats out there now! I was very pleased with my purchase of the Ana, Ava, and Charlotte content.

The best compliment I can pay is that your videos feel authentic.

Your old material is G.O.A.T. Caliber!

Glad you will be selling the H&K tickle clips again, I'm hoping all the different guys that were firing into my message box through the years see this.

No one gets my H&K clips. Tell her I still adore her Quinn!

That got a big "awwww" from H&K. Her first time tickled clip will be the 1st one I put on GT.

Quinn-

Your new content has been refreshingly good compared to most of whats out there now! I was very pleased with my purchase of the Ana, Ava, and Charlotte content.

The best compliment I can pay is that your videos feel authentic.

Your old material is G.O.A.T. Caliber!

Wow thanks man, I'm really glad you like it!

Ok I just sent off the first set of files (for "H&K in the Tickle Box") to kingmaker at Genuine Tickling. If that works, once it's live I'll post links for the vid as usual in the images and video forums.

Also if it works I should be able to start cycling most of the other old clips out to GT over the next couple of weeks.

And send some good karma my way, because Rhianna hinted that she might be willing to shoot a brand new clip. :) If she goes, who knows, maybe Lynn and Dianna...?

Hello Q, that's very good news if Rhianna would shoot a new clip again :) I'd love to see it in the tickle box, please keep us posted as soon as there's something new with Rhianna, ok? Best regards

That would be incredible if all of your models from the 2007-2010 era shot tickling clips today. Kinda like a reboot. All of the sitcoms are doing reboots now. Why not tickling clips?!

That would be incredible if all of your models from the 2007-2010 era shot tickling clips today. Kinda like a reboot. All of the sitcoms are doing reboots now. Why not tickling clips?!

They're all in their 50s now and might be feeling a little too sophisticated for tickle torture, but I'll sure try. ;)

Maybe getting the new profits from their old clips will help expand their thinking...

They're all in their 50s now and might be feeling a little too sophisticated for tickle torture, but I'll sure try. ;)

Maybe getting the new profits from their old clips will help expand their thinking...

A bunch of women in their 50's being tickled kind of sounds like gold.

Door 44 Productions
What's New

4/17/2024
The TMF Gathering forums keep you updated on where and wehn people are planning to meet up.
Tickle Experiment
Door 44
NEST 2024
Register here
The world's largest online clip store
Live Camgirls!
Live Camgirls
Streaming Videos
Pic of the Week
Pic of the Week
Congratulations to
*** brad1701 ***
The winner of our weekly Trivia, held every Sunday night at 11PM EST in our Chat Room
Back